- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Our hero is shrunk down for his bad grades.

 

Jon stood at just over half an inch tall, in the middle of a taped off square in the floor of his high school’s disciplinary principal’s office floor.

 

Jon was a good kid, usually, with decent grades. But Jon is a slacker, and his backed up work and missed assignments got to a point that punishment by shrinking finally happened to him. Ms. White, had called him into her office explained his situation to him. She was about his height (pre-shrink of course) always dressed well.

“You have missed so many assignments” she said to him as she stood from her desk, “We have no choice but to shrink you to one half of an inch tall and contact your mother for keeping”. Jon did not say anything, he knew it would not help.

 

Ms. White produced a handheld device from a drawer as she stood from her desk. “You will now be reduced in height” she said methodically, obviously she had done this many, many times before, “do you have any questions?” “Yes” Jon replied “How long will this last?” Ms. White broke a small smile. “When we tell you, not knowing is half the punishment! Enough talk, down you go.”

 

Light surrounded the soon to be graduated senior and everything around him seemed to grow. He became dizzy and his vision dimmed, though he remained conscious.

 

His vision slowly returning he surveyed the room. The ceiling was impossibly high, the two chairs behind him also huge. Ms. White stood in front of him looking down, as large as any building he had ever seen! His clothes had shrunk with him, but he quickly became cold in his jeans a t-shirt, he assumed the coldness was a side effect of being tiny. Directly ahead were Ms. White’s ankle boots with silver zippers opened halfway to the top of the in seam. “PLEASE MAKE YOU WAY TO THE SQUARE BEHIND YOU” he looked back and saw a square of tape on the floor. “I NEED TO KEEP TRACK OF YOU, WE’D HATE FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO HAPPEN.” She stepped forward pivoting on the raised heel of her boot, exposing the sole of her foot to Jon, and putting it directly above his head! He was sto startled he fell onto the tile floor on his back unable to move due to the shock of his situation. He looked up at the sole of the boot above him, there was a logo along the raised arch RAMPAGE in large aggressive font. The arch descended down to a more worn area of the black rubber, where he sat directly under to ball of her foot.That area narrowed to a point just behind him. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING UNDER THERE?” She turned her foot slightly to the side and made eye contact, “MOVE! DO YOU WANT TO JUST WAIT AROUND UNTIL YOU GET CRUSHED?” Jon snapped out of his stupor and scrambeled to his feet running the the safe square.

 

“Holy shit!” he said to himself several times. Ms. White snapped her foot down in place where Jon had just been. “If I hadn’t moved, she probably would have crushed me!” Jon fell, exhausted from shock in the safe square area. “YOUR MOTHER SHOULD BE HERE MOMENTARILY. LET’S SEE IF SHE NOTICES YOU DOWN THERE ON THE FLOOR!” Taking notice of where her was, Jon saw the square was just in front of a chair, there were two, but one was full of books. Only leaving the one directly behind him vacant for his soon to arrive mother.