- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[04/14/19]

 

Here ther be:

Butt, Sweat, Odor, Licking, Vore and that's all!

 

It's a great day for coming clean and getting dirty, and you make yourself intimate with every juicy detail.

For you, you had a dream that perfectly reflected how you felt about your night that night.  You were surrounded on all side by so alien substance, solid enough to restrict your movements but not completely block what little flow of air there was.  The material wrapped around to carefully and lovingly, in a way to ensure comfort despite robbing you of your ability to move.  It was pitch dark, akin to being buried alive, but instead of the unnerving scent of rock and soil eating away at your sanity you were filled with a strong, potent, reassuring aroma.  However, at the same time there was nothing behind that odor lacing the air, a lingering presence of a far more imposing source.  You knew you were safe, that given time the one that put you here would be back and drown you in the true majesty of her warmth and scent, but you couldn't help longing for that time to approach just a little bit faster.

Just as the anxiety of your isolation reached a peak and you felt like your heart might break, you are gently roused from your slumber, still greeted by total darkness, as you feel something lifting you off the ground.  A bit of slightly turbulent motion follows, as light begins to filter through as layers of clothing are removed with great care.  Once the panties are unwrapped, you are greeted by the face you had been longing to see, the bespectacled beauty Wicke!

"Good morning sweetie."  She greets, the soothing sound of her voice leaves you with no doubt that this is not just some phantasm.  Not even in your most vivid dreams could you recreate the kind and angelic tone of her so perfectly.

Unbidden to you, tears well up in your eyes as you stand.  Without pause, you leap forward and land on one of Wicke's massive breasts, clinging and cuddling up to it with all your might, happy to be with her once more.

"Oh, I'm sorry.  If I had known..."  Wicke apologized, understanding your actions and placing a hand behind you in embrace.  She gently pressed you into her fatty tissue and you could hear her heartbeat clearly.  "I promise, I'll never let you leave my side again."  Both you and Wicke stayed in that position for a bit before Wicke could feel you calm down and stood up.  "Come here, I have someone to introduce you to... and something to confess to."  She said, walking towards the kitchen, though the audible sense of shame in her tone at the end caught more of your attention.

With you still cupped in her hands, Wicke set you down on the counter and that was when you immediately noticed that something was amiss.  There was a naked girl kneeling to Wicke on the counter as well, only a few times your size but she was still shrunken!

"Is this another of your toys my Goddess?"  The girl asked, looking at you coldly.  "Why is it not kneeling before your greatness?"

'Toy'?  'Goddess'?  Sure, you think of Wicke as Aphrodite personified, a beauty beyond compare and deserving of every leisure available, but the tone and reverence that this girl used was wholly different from how you feel.  And the contempt she directed at you, as if even existing was some affront against her.  Still, you were not going to give way to fear!  You've faced far worst on your journey.

"Ruri-chan."  Wicke cautioned, stern in both voice and gaze.  "This is my special little sweetie.  The 1st Alolan Champion and savior to our region.  I expect you to offer the same devotion to my little champion as you would myself."

"My apologies, my Goddess."  Ruriko replied, turning and bowing even further to you, though still not able to truly put herself below you.  "I ask that you forgive my insolence, oh great Chosen One.  I swear to serve you as I would my Goddess, and any order you give will be given priority second only to the word of the Goddess herself."  She swears, crawling towards you and kissing the counter top just before your toes.

Scratching your head, you look up to Wicke in confusion, raising an eyebrow for an explanation.

"Yes... I suppose I should start at the beginning..."  Wicke confessed, feeling a little ashamed she had been keeping things from you, "but before that I suppose I need to talk about my trip into town the other day."  She said as she knelt down next to level her face with the counter so she could recount the events that transpired those few days ago.

She told you about how she caught the young newlyweds and then the teenagers who were trying to 'clean' Grimey.  She explained that releasing you from the Toy Ball, as she has started to call it, would trap you at your current size and that you would be recognized as a Pokémon by a normal Pokéball.  She admitted to accidentally killing the young husband in her sleep, but was able to restore the newly widowed girl by reverting her 'Miniball' back to a Great Ball.

"She then came lunging right at me, she meant to kill me!"  Wicke said.  "I was so scared, I threw my hands up in surrender, not realizing I still had a Shrink Ball in my hand.  Then next thing I know, she was caught and I was saved."

Listening intensely, you were leaning forward, eyes wide in wonder as Wicke told her tale.  Over the course of her story you counted at least three of the four dead, the girl the last one.  You motion, asking what she did with the last girl.

Wicke's worries faded away as she registered your reactions to her story, happy to see you didn't seem to mind what she had done to the others she had shrunk.  Giggling, she smiled down to you and whispered.  "I punished her with my bottom a bit and shoved her in my other breast.  She became milk and I drank her."  She replied, giving her breast a playful squeeze.  "I know I should have told you sooner, but I'm really enjoying our time together and I still had to reward you.  Are you angry with me?"  Wicke asked timidly.

You smile up to her and shake your head.  You wordlessly expressed how you felt you could truly start to enjoy your time with the beautiful, mature giantess now that you know your condition is reversible.   Walking over to her face, you hugged her adorable nose and gave her a couple kisses.  Giggling softly, Wicke lifted her face enough to kiss you back and after a moment you asked if that was all she had wanted to tell you.

"Actually, there is one... no a couple other thoughts that I'm ashamed to admit I have had as of recently."  Wicke stated, again she wore an expression like you wronged you personally in some way.  "First, I think a part of me... no, I know a part of me doesn't want to fix this.  I love our relationship right now, and I believe you enjoy it as well.  I want to keep you, my little Champion, forever.  Is that so wrong?"

That admission gave you pause.  Again, you loved every moment you've gotten to spend with and in Wicke, exploring all of the mature beauty's nooks and crannies, but that was just making the best of a temporary thing.  You still had your life to live, going on adventures with your team and growing stronger, setting out to visit the other regions and see all the Pokémon of the world.  None of that could happen if you were stuffed in the tight holes of Wicke for the rest of your life.

Wicke could see the serious thought you were giving and bit her tongue so's not to try and influence your answer in one way or another.  She knew what she wanted and depending on your answer, she had an idea of how to get it.  Out of the corner of her eye she saw Ruriko want to speak up, to tell you that submission to Wicke was the only proper course of action.  Narrowing her gaze at the shrunken girl she wordlessly instructed her not to say a word, to which she seemed to understand and said nothing.

You were currently weighing the pros and the cons of continuing your life as Wicke's tiny lover.  You would have to apologize to all the Pokémon you captured for abandoning them, and you doubted you'd get to see your mom or friends again.  Alola would probably remember you fondly as their 1st Champion and few would even know of your accomplishments as you journeyed around to stop Lusamine's ambitions.  Miss Anabel and Mr. Looker would have to find someone else to capture the roaming Ultra Beasts too.  As you thought more and more, you slowly start to realize that you have only been thinking from the perspective of living with Wicke and leaving your old life behind.  Upon this epiphany you realize that you likely had long since submitted yourself to Wicke's whims.  Smiling up to her, you bow in submission to your gentle goddess.

"Am I to take that as a sign that you want to stay with me forever?"  Wicke asked to confirm, and though she tried to hide it you could hear the joy in her voice.

You nod without hesitation, fully committing to the voluptuous woman.

"Truly you deserve the praise our Goddess showers upon you."  Ruriko said, smiling brightly.  "To rationally come to the conclusion to serve our Goddess, you possess wisdom far beyond your years."

Looking back up to Wicke, you raise your eyebrow as if to ask what else she has to tell you.

"I guess I shouldn't have worried about telling you this either, I was just afraid you might come to hate me or think I might treat you like I did the others."  She admitted, happy that you proved her wrong.  "As I started looking for a way to reverse what I had done to you, I became curious about how the other types of Pokéballs might possess different traits.  I caught quite a few yesterday while we were out for our run, Ruri-chan was one of them.  She's compelled to think of me to be her Goddess because of the Love Ball I modified and faithfully serves me now."

"If I may, my Goddess."  Ruriko interrupted.  "It is my pleasure to serve, not a compulsion."

"Thank you Ruri-chan, I'm happy to hear that."  Wicke replied, smiling.  "I haven't really looked into the others too much, but I plan to continue my research into the future as well.  Many others will be unwillingly recruited into my little experiment, forced to serve my whims and likely, ultimately relinquish their lives for my pleasure.  Does that thought disturb you at all?"  She asks, not to intimidate you but to actually ask your opinion.

Truth be told, it actually did disturb you greatly.  The more you thought about the mature beauty toying with the lives of people, asserting complete dominance with overwhelming force that they couldn't hope to resist, the more you felt some primal lust burn in your loins.  Arousal washing over you, you clasp your genitals in your hands and fall to your knees in a want for satisfaction.

A mischievous smile crosses Wicke's face as she watches you squirm in sexual frustration, eyeing you much like a female Pyroar would a Rattata.  "I see.  Oh, you make me so happy my little sweetie."  She said, gently picking you and Ruriko up and heading over to her couch.  "In a bit, I should have a little treat for you.  After that, we'll get back to your reward."  She promised, lying down and setting you down on her one of her exposed breasts.  "Ruri-chan, just rest here until then, okay?"  She instructed, placing the shrunken girl between her legs.

"As you wish, my Goddess."  Ruriko replied, curling up wrapping in the heavy scent of Wicke's sweat, ass and sex.

"In a bit the two tinies in my bosom should become milk and leak back out.  If you are hungry you are welcome to try some."  Wicke explained, massaging her large assets to speed along the process.

Smiling, you nod enthusiastically and lick your lips before sliding down her breast to her collar bone and walking over to her closed armpit.  Laying face down in the crease of skin, you inhale deeply of her powerful scent.

You, Wicke and Ruriko laid together not even paying attention to the time, Grimey coming over and still felt unwell from overeating the previous day.  It wasn't until close to lunch did Wicke's breasts transform the two lives inside them into delicious, thick, creamy milk.  She set you on one and let Ruriko drink from the other, which had consumed her former love.  You ate your fill, and despite knowing it took a former human life to produce such a wonderful beverage, you hoped to have some more again sometime.

After lunch, Wicke changed back into her dirty underwear and sweatsuit from yesterday, ready to continue your reward.  "We can't go for another run today, I don't think Grimey could handle anymore leftovers from collecting Tinies, and there are so many cute and delicious looking ones all around I know I wouldn't be able to resist."  She explained, holding you over her stretched out waistband.  "So instead we'll stay in and do some basic exercises."  Smiling, she drops you into her underwear and releases the elastic with a 'SNAP'.

Immediately, you feel a palpable difference in the air as you slid down and snuggle up to Wicke's womanhood.  Almost instantly blood started to flow through her velvety folds, heating up your space.  The fabric holding you in place stretched tight, pressing you into Wicke's skin even more as you assumed she went through the motions of various standing stretches.

Resisting the urge to just shove you deep into her love hole, Wicke stretched her arms a bit and twisted her hips to loosen her muscles up a bit before sitting down.  Out of the corner of her eye, she spied Ruriko bowing faithfully, awaiting to be of use to her Goddess.  "Ruri-chan, come join me."  She offered, patting the floor in front of her.

"As you wish, my Goddess."  The shrunken girl replied, immediately moving to the spot Wicke touched.

"Good girl!"  Wicke smiled happily.  "Just do as I do."  She instructed, leaning forward reaching for her toes, taking immense pleasure in feeling her sensitive parts roll over your tiny body.

Nodding, Ruriko mimicked her deity reaching for her own toes as well, not even panicking as Wicke's upper body, namely her breasts, came down on her back.  The added weight helped fold her body enough to touch her toes, easily covering her in the process and hiding her from the world.

Taking advantage of your placement, you start to wiggle as Wicke holds her position.  Her already heated sex spiking in temperature as you feel her hips grind into you more.

"Oh you."  Wicke sighed in bliss, gyrating her hips to better feel you.  "I hope you can handle my weight too, Ruri-chan."  She said, sitting back up.

"Before it was to feed me, but this time I was in contact with the Goddess' bosom!"  Ruriko thought excitedly, still bent over and rubbing her crotch against the floor uncontrollably.  "The size and weight!  The scent!  Forgive me my Goddess!"

"Oh my."  Wicke whispered, catching Ruriko's attention as she slowly lowered herself back down on the tiny girl.  "Did someone enjoy my body that much?"  She teased, allowing her breasts to just barely touch Ruriko's back.

"G-Goddess?"  Ruriko asked moving to sit back up.

"Don't move, my naughty little toy."  She ordered quickly, halting Ruriko's movements.  "Does your Goddess's body excite you that much?"  She asked in an amused tone.

"While I would never succumb to such disrespectful urges while performing my duties, to be allowed to feel your divine body is a pleasure beyond compare!"  Ruriko admitted, her breath starting to come short as the air became laced with Wicke's natural perfume once again.

"Oh?  Is that so?"  Wicke questioned, lowering her breasts a bit more, but not all the way.  "So you think it disrespectful to lust for my body?"

"My Goddess' body is a holy vessel not to be tainted by such impure, base feelings."  Ruriko explained, but unable to fight her body's natural reaction, grinding her crotch against the floor more.  "To... to sully such a... perfect form...  Not even... death could serve... as recompense..."

"Hmm?  Well it sounds, and feels, like you are at your limit."  Wicke pointed out, smiling.  "Not that I can blame you, not after the morning we've shared."  Arching her back up to take her breasts off Ruriko, but keeping you fully trapped under her, Wicke unzipped her sweater to expose her bra-clad breasts.  "Since you're such a little cutie Ruri-chan, I'll allow you to also be one of my special toys.  Not of affection mind you, just something to play with since my little Champion is the one I love."  She explained, holding her breasts apart before quickly lying back down on top of Ruriko.  She released her mammaries and felt the masses press together, lifting Ruriko slightly off the floor as they trapped the shrunken girl between them.

"Special?  My Goddess considers me... special?"  Ruriko thought, stunned as she was squeezed tightly between Wicke's breasts.  The giantess zipped her sweater back up and continued to stretch, leaving the shrunken girl in her bosom.  "My Goddess does not wish for me to think low of myself, but to be special to her.  I am far too blessed."  She thought, as joy overwhelmed her and she began to tear up.

Wicke held her position for a bit, enjoying the sensation of her muscles stretching tight in her legs and lower back while loving your movements in her crotch.  Once she was satisfied with that position, she moved on to the next, tucking her legs under her and sitting on her feet.  Slowly she leaned back until her head touched the floor.  With her arms above her head, Wicke's breasts settled just loose enough for her to see Ruriko's hands and feet sticking out of her cleavage and smiled.  "Maybe I'll let her play with some Shrink and Miniball captives, see how she uses them and get some inspiration."  She thought as she finished and stood up.  "Okay my sweet little Champ, time for some real exercising."  She giggled, sticking her hand down her panties and pushing you to the back of her panties, right in front of her sticky anus!

Planting her feet shoulder width apart, Wicke held her arms out straight in front of her and bent her knees, keeping her back straight, to near 90 degree angles and held it for a couple seconds.  Her panties rode up tight with every squat, causing you to sink into the wrinkled flesh of Wicke's back door, which you loved as much as she did.

After a few more squats, sweat began to really start to form on the bespectacled beauty's body, soaking her clothing once more.  "I wonder how many I can do in a row?"  She wondered, revealing she was up to about 30 squats and felt little fatigue.  Keeping track she continued her workout, her poor panties struggling to hold their form each time.  By the time she got up to 200 consecutive squats, the sound of her door bell rang through her home.  "Today's my day off..."  She thought, irked slightly that someone was interrupting her rewarding you.  Putting her workout on hold, Wicke headed for her room and unzipped her sweater.  Steam rose from the confines of her top and she quickly pulled Ruriko from her cleavage as the door bell sounded again.  "Just a moment please!"  She called, grabbing Ruriko's Pious Ball.  "See you later Ruri-chan."

"I await when I many serve you again, my Goddess."  The girl replied with an elated smile before returning to her capture device.

Opening the draw of empty shrink balls, Wicke grabbed new Pious Ball and headed to the door.  "Depending on who it is..."  She thought, ready to capture her visitor.  "Hello?"  She asked, opening the door to reveal a young boy with a typical Alolan complexion, black shirt, bright yellow shorts and an orange backpack smiling at her.

"Alola Wicke, oh!  A-Am I interrupting?"  The youth asked, seeing she had neglected to zip her sweater back up.

"Oh, Hau!  Come in, come in."  Wicke offered, slipping the Pious Ball into her pocket and motioning for your self-proclaimed rival to enter.  "I was just doing some light exercising, would you like to join me?"

"Thank you, but I was just coming to ask you a few questions... if that's alright."  He explained, averting his gaze from her sweaty breasts and stomach.

"Sure, come in and I'll get you something to drink then."  She insisted, to which the boy reluctantly and wordlessly accepted and stepped in.  "I have some juice and milk in the fridge, or I could get you some water."

"Just some water would be fine, thanks."  Hau said as she looked around her living room.

"Oh, I just had the most naughty idea..."  She thought as she brought Hau some water, maneuvering you back to the front of her panties and moved back to the center of the living room.  "So what did you want to ask?"  She asked with her back turned to him as she spread her feet apart and bent over sticking her rump high in the air!  She could feel it, her pants stretched tightly against your body, if Hau stared he'd likely see you!  "I hope you don't mind me continuing my yoga."

Hau almost choked on his water as Wicke stuck her pose, smiling sweetly to him upside-down from between her legs.  He couldn't help but stare, especially since her pants had slipped down and her panties were on full display!  "Um...  I... I just w-wanted..."  He sputtered.

Because his eyes were focused elsewhere, Hau didn't notice the mischievous grin cross Wicke's face as she saw his embarrassment.  She could feel it, she was already leaking!  The thought of Hau noticing you spurring her on... and then she thought.  "H... How far can I push this?"  "Actually, can I ask for your help?  Since you're here?"

"Uh... s-sure!"  Hau replied uncharacteristically formal.  Usually he was a very laid-back, easy going kid, so this was a treat for Wicke.

"Okay, come stand here."  Wicke instructed, pointing to the spot directly behind her.  Hau gulped hard, but did as he was told.  "I bit close dear, I need you to check my form for me."  She said, he was still about 6 inches further than she wanted.

Hau, however, was already so close he could see down the gap her pants made and could see not only directly down her butt crack now, but how her panties bit into her crotch!  He inched a bit closer, but given he is somewhat short his face was actually only a few inches higher than the curvaceous woman's waist normally, so he was hit by basically the full force of Wicke's two day old, unwashed butt sweat scent and reeled back a bit.  "Is this the scent of an older woman?"  He wondered, about to take a step back but felt something grab his legs.

"Just a bit closer."  Wicke insisted, pulling Hau forward until he was flush up against her.  "Oh no!  He's going to find out, he's going to find out!"  She could feel you get pushed into her skin more as Hau's abdomen bumped up against her.

"M-Miss Wicke!?"  Hau yelped, almost falling over the mature beauty.

"I-Is my back straight from that angle?"  Wicke asked as if nothing was wrong, purposely bending her back out.

His senses assaulted by the mauve haired woman's heavy odor, Hau looked looked down her back and saw it not straight.  "N-No.  Is that all you need?"  He reported.

"Oh thank you dear, but could you help me out with one more thing then?"  She asked, reaching up from between her legs and holding his hands.  "Just put your feet behind mine and sit down for a moment."

"O-Okay..."  The youth replied, realizing a moment too late at in just positioning his feet he was now resting his chin on the apex of her derriere!  Panicking, Hau tired to pull back away her the woman's large rear, pulling her panties down a bit in the process, but this knocked them both off balance and Wicke roughly pulled on Hau's arms to regain balance.  The poor youth was pull nose first deep into Wicke's exposed crack as the woman's full weight came crashing down on him!

Wicke let out a pleasant yelp as she felt Hau's nose bump up against her butthole and his mouth against you as she fell!  "Ah... he's definitely caught on now!"  She thought as she landed, the pleasure and release kicking her over the edge and climaxing in Hau's face!  With the stimuli at her rear too, she couldn't help but release a noxious fart right up Hau's nose and she rode his face for the full minute it took for her orgasm to subside.  Oddly enough Hau didn't struggle to get her off him, and so Wicke sat in her living room, her butt exposed and Hau's face buried underneath her.  "That was taking it too far I suppose."  She thought aloud, feeling a bit more gas push against her rectum for release.  Looking back at the green haired head sticking out from under her, Wicke shrugged.  "What's the harm?"  She thought, squeezing her gut and letting the trapped gas free.  Still there was no struggle from the young boy.

Rather than stand up, Wicke slid forward and hovered her butt over Hau's face, looking back at the unconscious boy, face soaked in her sexual release.  "Did he pass out because of me?"  She thought, slightly insulted thinking it was her scent that knocked Hau out and not the fall.  It didn't help matters either that you compliment her scent, so this was akin to an insult to your tastes!  "Well then... I may not be able to capture you today, but let's see if your opinion doesn't change by the time you wake up!"  She thought, sealing his mouth with her pussy, through her panties since they hadn't fallen that far off yet, and shoved his nose up her dirty hole again.  She held Hau under her rear for half an hour, not once holding back a fart once it neared.  Once she unmounted Hau, she cleaned up his face a bit and moved him to her couch with relative ease.

After moving Hau, she continued with your reward well into the day until the sun started to set.  She did everything she promised to do and more!  Leg thrusts with you in her socks, licking her feet clean as much as you could, push-ups underneath her nipples, so you would sink into the spongy flesh with every rep.  The unexpected highlight was when she did sit-ups with you on my stomach.  Each time she'd do a crunch you'd get lost in a fold of skin and surround by sweat that pooled in her belly button.  She ended the day with some intense running in place with you in her armpits, like full on sprinting for minutes at a time to produce as much sweat as possible.  When she was finally down, it looked like Wicke had gotten out of a pool with how wet her sweatsuit was.  Her hair was a mess, she was tired and only slightly sore, but she felt so satisfied and hope you were too.

Hau was still sleeping on her couch, and she just couldn't wake him.  He was still breathing so there was that at least, but she couldn't shake him awake, she tried calling out to him and that didn't work, and when she tried sitting on his face that just made her horny again!  Eventually she just called his grandfather, Hala, to come and get him.  Once Hau was carried off, Wicke got ready for bed, grabbing a random Shrink Ball, a modified Quick Ball, from her collection and set you down on the sheets.

"Just a second sweetie, I've got a little bonus for you."  She said sweetly, releasing the occupant of the Quick Ball she had modified.  The Tiny produces was a 5 inch man of about 30 or so with short brown hair and his entire body vibrated somewhat violently.  "Oh, that's new."  Wicke noted, grabbing the man and pulling him under the sheets with her.  It wasn't hard to tell what she was doing with the Tiny, as she brought herself to multiple orgasms before finally returning him to his Ball.  "Quiver Ball...  Yeah... that's a good... name for it..."  She decided through heavy breathing.  Picking you up, she set you next to her pillow and rolled over, with some difficulty, onto her stomach.  "Here you go."  She stated, lifting up a tiny bit of her bedding to let a wave of hot, steaming air come out.  The sheets were soaked in her sweat and clung to her body, but it was an environment you could have only wished for!

Wasting no time you dive into the second part of your reward, licking Wicke clean!  Immediately you climb up her back and wedge yourself in her mountainous booty, lapping up all the butt sweat you can as she giggles happily.

"I'm glad you like it, my darling little Champion."  Wicke said, yawning deeply.  "Take you time and enjoy...  Just wait... until you see... what I have for you tomorrow..."  She added, slowly drifting off to a well earned sleep.

You spend the rest of the night with tongue to flesh cleaning Wicke of all the delicious sweat and grime she built up for you.  Butt, pussy, thighs, calfs, feet and toes, back, belly, the massive undertaking of her perfect breasts, armpits, shoulders, arms, hands, neck, face and to cap it all off, you climb into her mouth and give her a kiss before she unconsciously swallows you.

As you succumb to your own slumber you smile and think, this is your life now, your true reward for saving the world.