- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[05/09/17]

This chapter was brought you in part by:

Entrapment, Butt, Pussy, Insertion, Mouth Play, Vore, Light Scat, Odor and more.

 

With two day between you and the start of your reward Wicke makes sure both she and you are ready.

There were still two days between you and your reward for being well behaved while Wicke was out, but your loving giantess wasn't about to leave you feeling impatient.  After spending the night in her rectum, Wicke realized she would have to push you out of her again and half lamented that she hadn't cleaned herself out for you the night before.  As such, once more you were pushed out of her brown eye along with a solid log of post meal waste that coiled neatly on top of you.  She apologized again, but you forgave her easily.

After cleaning you off, she got ready for work and informed you that her bras were too tight for her to wear comfortably and that you were going to have to ride in her panties again.

She initially was going to let you ride in the front of her tight, lacey thong, but didn't even make it to the front door before her legs almost gave out from how good it felt to have you pressed right against her folds.  After switching you to be face first against her slightly tacky bumhole, she gave her hefty cheeks a slap for good measure and went about her day.

Trapped within the sweaty confines of Wicke's ass cheeks, you happily enjoyed your day, teasing her when you knew she was alone.  The weight she settled on top of you whenever she sat down was heavenly and her infrequent flatuses throughout the day made you long to crawl into the source and take in the more potent scent.

Wicke did give you occasional reprieves when she had to go to the bathroom and tempting your luck, you asked her not to wipe after she went #2.  She smiled and agreed but only on the condition that you made sure it didn't get itchy afterword.  You smile and accept her terms and soon found yourself pressed against her dirty brown eye with a bit of waste sticking to the wrinkled flesh.  The foul odor assaulted your senses and you reveled every moment of it.

After work, Wicke went shopping for new bras, a new measuring showing that she grew a full cup size and a bit.  She considered for a moment not bothering with new bras, in case she decided to get a few more 'tiny' enhancements for them, but did get one new bra for the time being.  On the way home she heard a few people whisper rumors of two young local boys disappearing and that a couple of tourists never took their taxi to the port.  She couldn't help but look at the breast she fed the young widow into while rubbing her stomach and licking her lips as she remembered the taste of the husband.  Most likely the honeymooners passed out of her along with you that morning, so it was unlikely they would ever be found.  She looked in her purse and saw the reserve Shrink Balls she had put in it just in case and contemplated gathering a few more 'volunteers' to help with her research.  She decided against it in favor of waiting for the current attention to blow over.

Grimey greeted Wicke when she got home, it seemed to have eaten its fill earlier and was waiting for her to come back.  She got changed and played with her Grimer for a bit while enjoying the feeling of you rubbing against her anus.  When she decided to 'work' more on a way to fix you, she asked if you wanted to come out.  While you felt you could spent the rest of your life snuggling her brown eye, you did want to try to spend some time with the mature beauty and so you wiggled in request to be freed.  She plucked you from her ass and set you on her lap, turning on the TV for you if you were so inclined to watch.

As the night went on, you found yourself lying on Wicke's thighs staring up at the low hanging ceiling of her humongous breasts rise, fall and bounce with every move she made.

Because she had already found a safe, reliable way to fix you, Wicke instead busied herself with exploring the potential of the Shrink Balls.  Currently, she was detailing all she had learned about each type of Shrink Ball she had used.

She sat back in her seat to re-read what she had wrote:
While I am still investigating all the possibilities of this great discovery, I have found that the size a person will become is determined by the base catch value of the Pokéball that has been modified.  I have yet to test with special Pokéballs, but the following is what I have learned so far.

Pokéball - Codename 'Shrink' Ball:
Blue and white with black arrows pointing to the central button on the top and bottom halves.
Target captured shrinks down to 1 inch tall and is very fragile, more or less useless.  Can be crushed easily if not careful.

Great Ball - Codename 'Miniball':
Blue and white like the Shrink Ball, a blue circle with two red lines in it on the top arrow.
Target is reduced to 1.5 inches tall but is not easily broken, perfect for short term fun.  Resistant to large, crushing forces but can still be suffocated and/or drowned.

Ultra Ball - Codename 'Toy' ball:
Blue and white like the Shrink Ball, an outline of a black circle with the trademark yellow design of an Ultra Ball marked on the top circle.
Target shrinks to 2 inches tall and seems to be unbreakable, making for an excellent long term source of entertainment.  Can take the full weight of a normal sized person on their heel without anything breaking and can spend hours in areas with limited to no oxygen without worry.

Master Ball - Untested
Level Ball - Untested
Lure Ball - Untested
Moon Ball - Untested
Friend Ball - Untested
Love Ball - Untested
Heavy Ball - Untested
Fast Ball - Untested
Premier Ball - Untested
Repeat Ball - Untested
Timer Ball - Untested
Nest Ball - Untested
Net Ball - Untested
Dive Ball - Untested
Luxury Ball - Untested
Heal Ball - Untested
Quick Ball - Untested
Dusk Ball - Untested
Beast Ball - Untested

I shall continue my research in secret for now, though if possible I would like to invite some trustworthy individuals to assist me as I move forward.  Perhaps some of the Trial Captains or other noteworthy trainers in the area.
It should also be noted that if you release a shrunken person, henceforth known as a 'Tiny', from a Shrink Ball, you cannot recapture them in a Shrink Ball but can catch them in a regular Pokéball.  Furthermore, if you want to restore a Tiny to their proper size, you must first reverse the modification of the Ball containing them.

Reaching to her lap and to pet you a bit, Wicke felt satisfied with her work so far.  "If I were to acquire the assistance of some other trainers, who would I ask?  Lana seems like a level-headed girl and with all that time she spends fishing alone, maybe she could use a tiny companion or two.  Mallow could have a few forage the Lush Jungle for ingredients for her, though I suppose a lot would go missing if she did."  She contemplated, giving serious thought to bringing others into her project.  "I wonder if Acerola would like some tinies to treat her like royalty?  I also hear Hapu likes cute things and while my sweetie here is the absolute cutest, those other four were adorable.  Oh, and Olivia!  She's single and looking for a someone to settle down with, I'm sure a few tinies would help at the very least alleviate her loneliness.  There's also Plumeria, who lost all her little brothers and sisters when Team Skull disbanded and Kahili who just got back recently.  Who else?  Miss Anabel maybe?  She could catch criminals with them I suppose."

As she continued to think she turned off the PMD and lied down on the couch, resting you on her panties as she moved.  "If I just keep you for myself, maybe I could give your mom a few tinies as an apology... No!  What am I thinking?!  I promised to fix you, not keep you."  She thought, chastising herself.

That night your bed was the soft and warm folds of the mature beauty's labia, without even a pair of panties to keep you tucked in, not that Wicke's plump thigh didn't keep you in place throughout the night.



The next day Wicke hurried to work.  She was going to be stuck in her office for the vast majority of the day writing and reading reports and she wanted to get a head start on them.  As she got up to get dressed, you tumbled out of her nethers and were left on the bed.  Checking to make sure she had everything, Wicke noticed you weren't in her panties and saw you waiting for her on the bed.

"I got something kind of new for you today, sweetie."  She giggled, picking you up off the bed and bringing you up for a kiss.  After a brief peck her lips parted and she tilted her head back, allowing you to fall into her humid mouth.  "Definitely a 'sweetie'."  She purred happily, sucking on your body as she headed out the door.

Inside Wicke's mouth, you were being tossed about by her strong tongue, it pressing itself into all out your sensitive places.  For hours without end Wicke played with your body, licking your face, chest, arms, and legs.  Teasing your sex, she brought you to multiple orgasms throughout the day, shallowing your release each time with a happy moan.  There were even a couple of times when one of your limbs would edge too close to her throat and you were nearly pulled down to her stomach, but each time you or Wicke were able to free the seized appendage.

At times, Wicke would suck on you for a while without swallowing, allowing for her thick saliva to build up and fill her mouth.  You would drink some from time to time, not that you weren't almost constantly lick her tongue for the ultimate Kalos kiss, and just as her mouth got to overflowing she would press you against the roof of her mouth to swallow.

Playing with her tiny trainer made an almost unbearable day of monotonous work fun and fulfilling.  She read and approved several project proposal, wrote a report on her 'legitimate' research with the PMD and read over several other documents and field reports from other Aether Foundation employees.  As her day was coming to an end though, while reading a particularly boring and childishly written report on the activities of UB-04, Wicke consciously tongued around her mouth to occupy her mind when she realized her mouth was empty!

"OH NO!"  She gasped, opening her mouth and bending over in a futile attempt to cause you to tumble from her lips.  This only caused her to become aware of some mass sitting very still in the pit of her stomach.  "No.  No, no, no, no, no.  Not you!"  She panicked, seeing that she had less than 15 minutes left in the day she rushed home and would say she was feeling sick if anyone questioned her.

She ran the entire way home, her clothes sticking to her frame with sweat, and while she was deeply concerned for your safety a small part of her enjoyed the feeling of you being tossed about in her belly.  She threw her door open and rushed into the bathroom where she quickly tickled her gag reflex and felt her stomach unsuccessfully try to push your tiny body up.  "Please, please be okay sweetie!"  She silently prayed, reaching into her mouth a few more times, her body failing to bring you up her esophagus until finally she felt a bulge travel up her neck.

Because of your relatively big size, you didn't get thrown out of Wicke's mouth as she started to cough to clear her airway but instead fell limply into the half full sink she prepared.  Immediately you stand in the, relative to you, waist high water and can see the panic and distraught face of Wicke give way to relief and joy.

"Oh sweetie, are you alright!?  I didn't mean to swallow you, I swear."  She quickly said.  "Oh, what have I done?  What if I had digested you?"

Waving your hands, you communicate to the beautiful giantess that you are fine.

"That's good.  How long were you in there for?"  She asked, relieved to see you were fine.

Shrugging your shoulders, hold up one, then two fingers followed by a 'so-so' gesture.

"You can't mean one or two minutes, so ten to twenty minutes?"  She figured, sighing to herself that she noticed her mistake quickly.

That is until you shook your head and stretched your hands out from one another.

Wicke's eyes widened and her cheeks quickly flushed with embarrassment as she spoke in a soft, low tone.  "One or two... Hours?"

You nod, pantomiming that it was very comfortable.

"Oh sweetie, I'm glad you are happy but we didn't know that you were indigestible before.  It most definitely wasn't something I wanted to test like this, I don't want anything to happen to you."  Wicke said, running the faucet to clean you of her digestive enzymes.  "I think it's about time I figure out what is so different about you."  She decided, knowing full well that the tinies she put in her body before didn't maintain their forms on the way out.

After you were cleaned, Wicke informed you that she was going to run a couple more test on you.  You didn't mind, and returned to your 'Toy Ball', as Wicke named it, for a while.  The bespectacled beauty then put the capture device in a machine used to scan and analyze Pokémon, which would identify species, nature, ability, known moves and list other general information.  After a few minutes, the screen displayed your statistics.

Name:        Not Listed
Species:     Tiny Pokémon
Type:         Normal
Ability:       Not Listed*
New Ability:  An aura of energy envelopes and fortifies the creature, strengthening its bonds at the molecular level as well as providing oxygenation for the blood cells.  Other creatures that come in contact with this aura will experience an increase in endorphins and sensitivity.

"You have a unique ability!?  But how?  What makes you different from every other person in the-!?"  Wicke thought after reading over the data before she realized what the answer must be.  Smiling, she took your ball from the machine and let you out on her coffee table.  "You have a unique ability, my little trainer.  You produce an aura the protects you from harm, it actually functions in must the same way the Ultra Beasts' 'Beast Boost' and the Totem Pokémon's 'Aura'."  She explained, picking you up and heading to her bedroom.

"I believe I've explained that both the Ultra Beasts and Totem Pokémon have their respective Aura's because of the energy that flows in the Ultra Wormholes and how their bodies store that energy, correct?"  She asked, setting you on her bed as she began to change out of her work clothes and into a purple lace and satin nightgown.  "Since you have also traveled through an Ultra Wormhole, your body must have stored some of that energy as well."

You were only half paying attention to Wicke's explanation as she got undress, distracted by her massive breasts as she took off her bra and her juicy butt as she bent over to take off her panties, but you did vaguely recall that conversation.  You wanted to know what was so special about Ultra Beasts soon after working with Miss Anabel and Mr. Looker on the UB Task Force.

"I guess this just means I've found something new we can do together."  The busty beauty said with a giggle, slipping her bathrobe on and walking over to you.  "Want to take a full ride through me sometime?  I can't promise a clean exit if you do."

Grinning, you nod your head vigorously.  Inside of Wicke's stomach, you were gentle rocked back and forth while listening to her steady heartbeat and breathing.  You felt no discomfort from the fluids the wall secreted and the warm darkness was very comforting.  At the time, you didn't know you were indigestible but the thought of becoming one with the woman you loved didn't seem to bother you at all.  You had already been passed out of her delicious butthole a couple of times already, and were sure this time only the parts of you she couldn't make use of would be escaping.  Even when she was running, you had fun being tossed about in her gut and were surprised when she brought you back up into the sink.

"Well, I have some more research to do for tonight, and tomorrow is the start of a big day for you."  Wicke said, picking you up and heading back to the couch.  "Could I have some of the Pokéballs you have?  I'd like to see how other types are changed."  "And what they'll do to other people."  She thought, thinking about a few secluded tourist spots she could visit tomorrow while exercising with you.

You nod, happy to share with her since you literally have hundreds of each type of Pokéball for sale in the Alola region.

"Thank you sweetie."  She smiled sweetly, sitting on the couch and placing you on her bare lap.  "I'll fix something to eat in a bit and we can turn in early, okay?"

As Wicke starts modifying the multitude of various Pokéballs she got from you, you decide to climb into her panties and cuddle into her thick, bushy pubic hair.  Since she had been sweating, especially after running home, the tight confines of her groin were thick with her heady scent.  Happily, you buried yourself in her bush and drifted to sleep.

Wicke loved knowing you were in her panties, safe and secure.  She spent the remained of the evening updating her notes on the appearance of altered Pokéballs, anxious to try them on other people to see how they work.

Ultra Ball - Codename 'Toy' ball:
Blue and white like the Shrink Ball, an outline of a black circle with the trademark yellow design of an Ultra Ball marked on the top circle.
Target shrinks to 2 inches tall and seems to be unbreakable, making for an excellent long term source of entertainment.  Can take the full weight of a normal sized person on their heel without anything breaking and can spend hours in areas with limited to no oxygen without worry.  While it was once believed that they did not need oxygen to survive, it was later revealed to be untrue.

Master Ball - Untested:
Pure black with a red 'S' in place of the standard 'M'.  The bulging protrusions are also red, with an arrow pointing up on the left and down on the right.

Level Ball - Untested:
Rings of red, blue, green and yellow run in sequence horizontally on the top and bottom, reversing order on the bottom half.  The top colors are vibrant in hue, the bottom dull.  A white 'A' emblazoned in place of the 'V'.

Lure Ball - Untested:
The top is divided vertically in blue and pink halves with a spiral of the opposite color extending into the other from the top.  A circle with a small cross attached to the bottom and an arrow pointing from the upper right is mark in the center of the top.

Moon Ball - Untested:
Virtually unchanged except the moon is replaced with a star.

Friend Ball - Untested:
Black with a white wide, vertical stripe on the top and bottom and four black dots in a column, two on top, two on the bottom.

Love Ball - Untested:
Purple and white with a white heart outlined in red.

Heavy Ball - Untested:
Purple and white with four grey rounded protrusions on the top and a 'G' in the center.  From left to right the bulges are labeled 'I', 'N', '0' (Zero) and 'D'.

Fast Ball - Untested:
Pure white with interlocking grey circles forming a horizontal ring on the top and bottom.

Premier Ball - Untested:
Pure black with a blue sealing ring.

Repeat Ball - Untested:
Red and white with a black arrow that loops back into itself in a circle.

Timer Ball - Untested:
Pure white with a black clock face with red numbers and not hands on the top.

Nest Ball - Untested:
Pure green with no other identifiable marks.

Net Ball - Untested:
Visually identical to a normal Net Ball, but pink and white with brown intersecting lines.

Dive Ball - Untested:
Light blue and dark blue with white dots on the top.

Luxury Ball - Untested:
White and black with light grey triangles forming rings on the top and bottom pointing up and down respectively.

Heal Ball - Untested:
Pure white with a red cross and a red sealing ring.

Quick Ball - Untested:
Pure red with two sets of slightly curved, jagged lines on either side of the central button on the top and bottom.

Dusk Ball - Untested:
Pure black with two purple eye-like patterns on the top.

Beast Ball - Untested:
Visually the same as a Beast Ball, except white was a black grid pattern.

By this point in the night it was getting dark and after saving her work, Wicke shut down the PMD and got up to head to bed.

You were rocked back and forth with every step she took, slipping down in front of her sweet smelling nether lips.  As you were about to reach up and caress her delicate folds, she pulled her underwear down and picked you up before tossing them in her laundry.  She set you on her bed as she finished getting undressed and ready for bed.

"Tomorrow's the start of your reward."  She stated, coming back from the bathroom with a sultry sway in her step.  You were mesmerized by her wide hips as they swung from side to side with every step.  "It's not too late to change your mind sweetie."  She said, picking you up as she crawled into bed.

She sets you down on her right breast after settling in and you shake your head, knowing you want to lose your senses to an overwhelming concentration of the natural scent and taste only Wicke's body can produce.

"Alright, if you're sure then until Sunday night I'll keep you tucked away in the most sweaty places on my body."  She reconfirmed with a gentle smile.  "Now, as a special treat I'll let you choose where you get to sleep tonight."

Without hesitation,  you take the voluptuous woman up on her offer and run straight to her lips.  You had been thinking constantly of being in her belly again, and she had even offered a full tour of her earlier.

Wicke giggled a bit at your choice, parting her lips to lick you.  "I was hoping to get another taste of you sweetie."  She said, opening her mouth further for you to climb in.  "You taste so good, sweet like candy with a salty undertone."  She appraised, playing with you in her mouth with her tongue.

Once more she assailed all your most sensitive spots and within minutes you climaxed in her hot, wet maw.  She purred happily as she swallowed you along with your cum.  For the second time you are forced down Wickes tight gullet, this time you could feel her fingers press into you from the outside as you travel down her throat and disappear behind her collar bone.  You can hear her accellerated heartbeat as you pass it and are shortly after deposited in a squishy, wet sack of flesh that quivers at your arrival.

Rubbing her stomach, Wicke licks her lips contently.  "See you in the morning, my sweet and delicious Champion."

Chapter End Notes:

Wow, it's been a while.  Sorry to say my pace has slowed across all my stories, in part to make sure I don't burn myself out but also because I've started to branch out into other aspects of the Giantess medium.  Still, I'm on track for finishing this story in two or three more chapters, all depending on tangents of course.

Still, I hope this chapter was up to par and yes, I have planned on what all the variations of Shrink Ball will do, Wicke just hasn't figured them out yet.  Please leave a review if you have anything at all to say and I hope to see you all next time!