- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[05/23/17]

In the following chapter, there will be:

Enslavement, Futanari, Butt, Insertion, and Breasts (Tiny though they may be)

 

Megumin gets to experience the darkest side of Darkness.

"What?"  Megumin asked as her eyes grew wide and her face went pale, slowly turning to look at Eris.

"What?"  Aqua thought, having been a hair's breadth away from canceling the 'Unbreakable' enchantment on her.  "HA!  Serves you right!"  She thought, elated.

"That is true, very true."  Chris concurred, nodding solemnly with her arms crossed.  "Make me crawl inside your vag and see what happens."

"My apologies, Megumin, but it seems that you shall be entering my rear."  Darkness stated, invoking the magic of her cards.

Before she could even turn to glare at Chris and Eris, Megumin found herself standing on a cushiony surface behind something casting a very large, very foreboding shadow.  Hesitantly she looked up to see the shapely and flawless, exposed backside of the blonde Crusader, her massive hands pulling at either cheek to expose the backdoor set between them.  "The next time I see something like this it better be to shove a lit firecracker in it."  She thought as Darkness lowered herself back onto her seat.  Normally, the young crimson Demon would run for dear life, but she seemed to be paralyzed as part of the spell, only to be moved to make corrections for the eager rosebud to easily swallow its treat.

Darkness gingerly sat back down, waiting for her tiny friend and teammate to make contact with her anus.  "Try not to move Megumin, I'd rather do this in one go."  She requested just a moment before she felt what was probably Megumin's head prod at her backdoor.  Though she was expecting it, the sudden contact forced  her to brown eye to wink.  This combined with a slowly building pressure caused Megumin's head to get swallowed into the busty blonde's backdoor, which in turn drained all strength in her legs.  Darkness' rear slammed down on the seat, drawing the mini Arch-Wizard inside in one fluid motion.  "Ah... sorry Megumin, I wasn't ready."  She apologized, rolling to one side and reaching to the pair of feet sticking out of where she usually disposes of her 'waste'.  "It's a bit painful, but not all too unpleasant."  She thought, using her index finger to finish inserting Megumin into her rectum, initially stopping at the first knuckle but after a moment's thought continued to the second then the third.  Standing once more, Darkness pulled her pants and underwear up, shifting side to side to readjust them, feeling her intestinal wall rub her anal guest.  The sensation was euphoric and when she sat back down continued to fidget, shift her weight and flexing her glutes to feel her insides squeeze the black haired anal toy more.

Locked deep within the track where the remnants of Darkness' meal pass, Megumin was trying her best not to think about what should be coating the slimey, fleshy, squishy tube.  "That bitch!  She shoved me deeper."  While there was definitely a heavy odor about the tight confines of Darkness' rectum, Megumin found it tolerable, though Darkness constantly 'playing' with her was undoubtedly annoying.  She could feel herself being pulled deeper and deeper into the bowels of the blonde Crusader, the undulating walls squeezing and rubbing her all over.  "WIZ!  It's your turn!"  She thought, knowing that getting the game going was the only way out.

Already in the process of taking her turn, Wiz looked as the '10' card she drew.  "No match, your turn Chris-san."

"Right, right, I suppose I can't draw this out forever."  She replied, drawing a card from the deck.  "Oh!  'Pet for the Round'."  She thought, looking over at the list of cards left to pair with more than half of them crossed out.  "Damn, would have been better if I got this earlier... not much of the round left to have some fun..."  "Nothing good, Eris."

"I have to say, I'm super jealous of you right now, Darkness."  Eris said, taking her turn.  "There's so much I want to do with Megumin."  She giggled, as she took a '6' card from the blonde Crusader's hand, pairing it with the one in her hand.  "Are you going to miss her when she gets out?"

"Tis an unfamiliar sensation, but none too unsatisfying..."  She replied, grabbing her lower cheeks and giving them a squeeze.  "Perhaps another time I may revisit such an act."  She concluded, feeling the tiny presence lodged in her rectum vanish.

Once more, Megumin reappeared in her seat, completely exhausted and short of breath.

"Megumin-san, are you alright?"  Wiz asked.

"Let's just keep the game moving."  Megumin replied, reaching up and pulling down the brim of her hat to hide her face.

"Right then."  Darkness agreed, drawing a '5' from the deck.  "A numbered pair, your turn Wiz."

"Okay, then I will take that one."  The tiny Lich said, pointing to one of the cards Eris was holding.  In a flash of purple light the card teleported to her hand, a '9' card to which she had no match.  "Nothing."

"My turn then.  I think I'll grab one of your cards there Darkness."  The silver haired thief announced, as a designated card flew across the table.  Looking at the card Chris couldn't help but smile.  "It won't last long, but I'm claiming Darkness as my pet for the rest of the round!"  She announced, revealing the pair of magical cards.

"Oh, I wanted that one."  Eris pouted.

"My best friend stripping me of my free will and claiming ownership of my being..."  Darkness said under her breath.  "She'll toy with me, abuse me, all to satisfy the jealousy she's kept hidden from me..."

"Yeah, yeah, I'll do all that and more.  Now get over here and massage my shoulders."  Chris ordered, holding out a hand as Darkness was carried by an unseen force, shrank to be palm sized from the foot tall thief and deposited on her shoulder.  "You have a probational minute per shoulder and what I have you do after depends on your performance."  She instructed, lying on her stomach to make her new pet's job just a little easier.

"One minute?  What can I possibly do in one minute?"  Darkness protested, standing in the middle of Chris' back.

"Eris, it's your turn."  Chris said, ignoring the tiny blonde on her back.

"Oh my, I think you're running out of time Darkness."  Eris giggled, drawing a '10' from the diminishing pile of what was once a deck.  "Just a few more cards left."  She motioned for Megumin to take her turn while watching as Darkness scrambled about on Chris' shoulders trying her very best to massage them.

"The elimination of a rival, if even only for a single round, presents a great opportunity to claim her strength for myself."  Megumin said, taking one of the two cards that made up Darkness' hand.  Getting a 'Grow' card, while not a match for anything in her hand, Megumin smiled smugly.  "Merely the beginning of my glorious rise, go Wiz."

"Right."  The purple clad undead said, drawing a '7' from the remaining cards.

"Only two left."  Eris commented, seeing that the round should wrap up within the next few turns.

"So it would seem."  Wiz said, smiling warmly.  "No pairs.  Your turn Chris-san."

"My turn already?"  The silver haired girl asked, trying to enjoy the massage she was getting.  "Alright.  But first, Darkness you did such an adequate job on my shoulders that I'm promoting you."  She stated, reaching back and plucking the diminutive Crusader off her back and sitting up.  "You can massage my breasts to help stimulate growth."  She finished, smiling broadly as she tossed her tiny friend into the tight confines of her chest.

"Isn't it a bit late for you?"  Megumin asked with a sarcastic smirk on her face.

"Hey, I'm still growing!"  Chris defended, instinctively grabbing and squeezing her modest assets together.  "I've grown a millimeter in height this past year, I'll have you know."

"Right.  Well your boobs are definitely done growing."  The black haired crimson demon continued to tease.

"Like you're one to talk.  You're as flat as I was when I was your age, besides..."  Chris broke eye contacts, releasing her chest and looked to the floor as a shade of ruby bloomed on her cheeks.  "I hear it's more effective if you get someone you like to do it."  She said under her breath, not loud enough for anyone to hear.

"What was that?"  Megumin asked, leaning forward to better hear the foot tall woman when Darkness suddenly poked her head out for Chris' top.

"Chris, I can barely move as it is without you squeezing me like that."  The blonde haired woman protested, trying to escape.

"Oh,  you be quiet and get back to work."  Chris said offhandedly, using a single finger to stuff Darkness back into her shirt.  "And don't be afraid to show them some love."

Unlike Wiz, it seemed Chris understood just what kind of control over Darkness she had, as not only did her last sentence stop any further attempt to escape but Darkness enthusiastically made her way to the middle of Chris' right breast.  She quickly latched onto the giant nipple, barely able to fit it in her mouth, as she stretched her arms and leg out as far as she could.  Pressing into the fair skin, Darkness did her very best to hug and caress as much boob flesh as she could while kissing and licking the nipple in her mouth.

"I can't control my body!?  Chris, stop me please!"  The blonde crusader thought as she futilely tried to stop herself.  "Unable to fight back, forced to please my best friend..."  Despite her protests, Darkness' thoughts quickly devolved into lust and humiliation.

"Ahh, that's better."  Chris moaned, looking to the tiny figure doing her best to hug but a single one of her modest breasts.  "Now then, next is this."  She said, taking a card from Megumin's hand, the '9' card.

"Well then, I'll just help myself to this then."  Eris said, claiming a '7' from Wiz.  "Yes, a pair.  Your turn."  She said motioning to Megumin.

"Then I shall claim the last of my vanquished rival's power."  Megumin announced, taking Darkness' last card, 'Freedom'.  Smiling triumphantly, Megumin displayed her two 'Freedom card.  "Ku-fu-fu-fu.  Fate smiling her blinding glory upon me once again, so now I have but one choice to make.  Whose curse shall I lift?"  She said, stroking her chin thoughtfully and looking around the room.

Chris quickly cupped her hand over the boob Darkness was 'massaging', turning to face it away for Megumin.  "It would be a waste to use it on Darkness, this round will likely be over soon."  She reasoned.  "You could always break the 'Shrink' spell on me though."

"As fun as it would be to rain on her parade, Chris is right..."  Megumin thought, turning to Wiz and Aqua.  Wiz sat patiently and politely on the table, her futanari dick flaccid for once, and merely smiled warmly to the young Arch-Wizard, Aqua on the other hand sat composed but Megumin could see the desperation in her eyes.  "I know I'm not targeting Aqua... now if this were a 'Permanency' card that would be another story.  I could free Wiz from one of Aqua's cards.  She's been having to deal with being small and that unruly thing between her legs all game now.  No, wait.  If I'm going to get rid of one of those..."  "I choose the 'Futanari' card on Eris to be dispelled!"  She decided.

"Awww, really?"  Eris asked, standing on her chair as the cards worked their magic.  The bulging phallus, which had remained erect the entire time, slowly began to shrink, getting smaller and smaller until nothing poked out from behind the Sorceress' dress.  "I was just getting use to it too."  She pouted, lifting the hem of her dress to reveal her dickless genital.  "Feels like a lost a good friend... the people I was going to shove him in, the things I would have shoved in him..."

"Sorry Wiz, maybe next time."  Megumin apologized.

"Don't worry about it, Megumin-san."  Wiz quickly replied.  "I'm actually starting to get use to this..."  She added, with a bit of a dejected sigh.

"Wiz is right Megumin."  Chris said, trying to comfort her.  "I'm sure you were the one at the top of both those lists."

"Guilty as charged."  Eris admitted, smiling and playfully sticking out her tongue.

Megumin yelped in surprise, her hands quickly covering her butt and pussy but then alternating between those and her mouth.  "That's right... That was close..."

Chapter End Notes:

Slowly getting back into a rhythm of writing stories again, but also still on my collage kick.  Again, if you haven't checked them you there are links on my profile.  They let me write about little fun scenerios that I feel are too shrot to post here, so you'll still get some of my quality writing while you're at it!

Anyway, leave a revieww if you want.  Until next time!