- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter Warning: This chapter features the continued appearance of vaginal-insertion content.

Chapter 9:

Still laying on her back, eyes closed in lingering ecstasy, Rose let her arms fall lightly beside her onto the damp ground; she had orgasmed so hard that she needed a moment to bask in her bliss, after all, it’s not like the men inside her could go anywhere. The giant woman opened her eyes, and stared peacefully off into the grey winter sky above, rays of light fading in-between the gaps in its clouds. As she soaked in the ambience of the quiet forest, now free of the sound of machinery, Rose smiled. This is what she had wanted, and fought for years to attain; nature, restored to its original state, so that everyone could witness its true beauty. Unfortunately, Rose’s daydream was shattered when she saw a plane fly overhead, blotting over the soft-blue canvas with its harsh metal sheen. Her smile disintegrated, and a scowl took its place. She remembered why she had come to the forest, and her body began to blaze with passion once more. Rose wasn’t sure if she wanted the men inside her to be dead or not, but knew that if they were still alive, that they would have to continue answering for their crimes. She lifted herself from the Earth with both hands, careful not to tilt her hips, since she didn’t want to afford her prisoners an early opportunity to escape. When Rose had raised herself as far as her arms could carry her, she rolled her hips forward onto the surface of the tree stump, and grasped the wooden cylinder between her thighs. Rose used her legs to leverage her upper body into an upright position, tightening her core as she did so, until the giant woman straddled the surface of the smooth tree stump. Pleased with her new position, she relaxed her vaginal muscles, allowing the reservoir of cum within her to drizzle out onto the wooden plateau below.

Within the giant woman’s loins, Carl could feel the floor of flesh below him stiffen, and the once calm waters of Rose’s pussy came to life again. Beyond the mouth of the damp cavern, he saw the colors of the horizon shift out of focus. The once soft-blue vista gradually transitioned into a dark shade of ivory, and the fluids that had gathered in the farthest depths of the passage began to shift. White waters flowed passed Carl’s waist, until the pool of paste he had been submerged in was as shallow as a puddle. The tiny men relished their new-found freedom, they were finally liberated from the giant woman’s cum, but their victory was short lived. The room began to noticeably tilt, and as the tide retreated towards the tunnel’s opening the tiny men lost their balance. Carl had fought tooth and nail to flee Rose’s cervix, but now clung to the portal’s exterior, praying for salvation. One by one the tiny men gave in to the strain gnawing at their arms, before tumbling down the length of the cavern’s floor at a blinding speed, as if desperately trying to fetch the water that had abandoned them. By the time the tiny men caught up to the crawling current, they were near the end of the passage. The six small survivors crashed into the slow-moving stream, and its gelatinous contents absorbed the force of the tiny men’s fall.  Carl wasn’t entirely thrilled to be submerged in the giant woman’s thick fluids for a second time, but now the exit from the damp depths lay just out of reach. As the stream of juices slowly carried him towards the mouth of the cavern, Carl was confronted with the sight of the wooden altar he had been so reluctant to leave. Even though he had lost some men within the humid halls of the giant woman, he was going to make it out of her, and would at least be able to die under a familiar sky. Carl tried to mentally prepare himself for the fall to the forest floor, he wasn’t sure if he was afraid or not, but took a deep breath in anticipation of his imminent demise; the pool of paste that enveloped him flowed out into the open expanse beneath the giant woman, and Carl waited for the ground below to embrace him.

 A waterfall emerged between the gap in the giant woman’s thighs, and the tiny men sunk slowly towards the surface of the hollowed-out tree stump in a sticky string of Rose’s fluid. As the thick outpouring from Rose’s vagina collided with the tree stump, Carl’s body was forced against its cool wooden surface. The syrupy liquid that had escaped Rose’s interior engulfed him completely; as the womanly waste began to settle atop the tree stump, Carl felt his limbs press hard against the stump under the weight of the fluid, as if held by an industrial adhesive. He tried to free himself, wriggling furiously against the clutches of the cum, but it was no use. His body was wholly encased in the hardening mixture, apart from his head, which lay above the surface of the cement. Laying on his back, arms and legs extended out to his sides, Carl appeared as if he was at peace in the pool of pussy juices. To an ignorant observer, Carl may have looked like a child at play in a field of snow, sprawled out in the white pool as if he were an angel. Despite Carl’s seemingly relaxed pose, inside of his head his mind was a storm of bleak thoughts. He had hoped the fall would have killed him, to end the nightmare surrounding him, but he could settle for the chance to stare into the silver sky above the world once more. He heard one of the giant woman say something up above; however, he didn’t care to listen, so the words washed over him without effect. Carl tried to forget the horrors that had transpired, and he attempted to picture the forest before he had been shrunk, so that he could remember what it had been like to be a man. The giant women could take their lives, but he would not allow them to take what dignity he had left. None of his friends or family had witnessed what had happened to him, and he hoped at his size, they never would. If he vanished from the world today, everyone might think he died on the job, which he believed sounded like a far nicer way to go than drowning in the waste of a giant woman. As Carl reminisced about the life he once had, a giant lens appeared overhead, distorting the overcast sky.