- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Heya, I'm back! Sorry for the time that took to get this done, I'm still not great at getting these out quickly and I'm also dealing with the prep for a coming move. I think that two months was way too long, but I really couldn't get it out any faster no matter how hard I tried.

All that aside, welcome! I give you fair warning, this one is pretty bad. Mind those tags, especially in the coming chapter. I was, and still am, wary of posting this because it is exceptionally nasty.

Let it never be said that I didn't warn ye.

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________

                The sound of Brett's footsteps echoed through the house as he made his way through the kitchen area. His tiny captive clutched in his hand, he emptied his pants pockets with a cacaphony of jingling keys and loose change, before making his way toward living room. "Hey hon!" came Helen's voice from the other room. She met him halfway and drew him into a warm ebrace.

                "Hey there Helen," he replied, a smile in his voice and on his face, "I missed you a lot."

                "I missed you too, love." she replied, squeezing a little bit more. Several seconds went by, with Brett lost in the smell of her hair and the warmth of her embrace, oblivious to the passage of time. He was stirred from it with the sudden sensation of Helen squeezing his left buttcheek.

                "Hey now," Brett started, his tone not emphasizing any level of seriousness, "you could at least wait 'till I got done hugging you."

                "Hmmmm..." Helen pulled back, and made an over-emphasized show of pondering the thought of it, before shooting him a smirk. "Nah. I've been waiting for this all day, I'm too worked up to be patient."

                "I suppose that's fair." Brett admitted. He had also been anticipating their meet up. "If we're getting straight into it, would you like to see our little friend?"

                "Oh, yes please." Helen pleaded, her arousal leaking thickly into her voice.

 

 

                The light stung Rianna's eyes, having been in the dark of Brett's palm for so long. She winced slightly and waited for her vision to clear before taking a look around her. At first, all she could see was Brett, his body taking up most of her vision from his sheer size. Behind and around him was the interior of a house, presumably his. As she turned to take in her surroundings, she almost jumped as she finally got sight of Helen, who had been bending in to get a good look and was closer than Rianna had expected.

                The girl was not what Rianna would consider pretty; she was just too plain. No makeup, straight brown hair pulled back into a ponytail, wearing nothing but a plain white tank top and some simple jeans, neither of which seemed like anything more than comfort clothes. The woman wasn't really even all that busty, her breasts being relatively small compared to Rianna's own. Or at least, they would be, if the woman wasn't towering over her, nearly as large as Brett himself. The sudden reality that there were other people just as large as Brett, and that he wasn't just a single powerful being, seemed to bring back all the fear that Rianna was just starting to get over.

                "Oh she's so small!" Helen exclaimed, fascinated. "Like a little living doll. Oh the possibilities..." she trailed off, giving a devious, lustful smile as she looked off to her right. This was definitely the same woman that had been on the phone, Rianna realized with dismay, and she was probably going to be just as sick and twisted as her boyfriend. "Can I hold her?"

                "Sure, just be careful. After the way the other guy pulped when I stepped on him, I figure she's delicate." As he spoke, Rianna was passed from Brett's palm into Helen's waiting hand. Despite trying to be gentle about it, it was a rough transfer, and Rianna could feel sore spots from having landed on her arms.

                "Wow..." Helen half whispered, her eyes widening as the tiny woman sat in her palm. "This is so cool." Helen leaned in and sniffed, and Rianna could feel the air rush past her and into the giant woman's nose. "She smells like you've already had some fun with her." Helen remarked cattily.

                "I have had a little bit of fun. It'd take too long to get into the details here, but I'm sure you can guess some of it from the smells."

                "Oh, I can. I could just eat her up right now." Rianna's stomach lurched at the thought.

                "Sexy as that would be, not yet love. I'd like to try some things before we do anything that could break her. She took a little while to get, I don't want to just waste all the effort."

                "Aw, okay." Helen licked her lips and eyed Rianna with a cruel, hungry expression. "Later then." With a single wink in Rianna's direction, the massive woman turned her hungry gaze back to Brett. "So how do you want to start? I'm aching to get going already."

                "Well, you did say you wanted to see me piss on the little thing...and I gotta piss anyways."

                "Mmmm...perfect." Helen moaned, "Want me to hold her for you?"

                "Sort of. First I'm going to have you change into some, shall we say, nicer clothes." With that, Brett took from his pocket the shrunket set of clothing he'd stolen from Rianna. Without any prompting that Rianna could see, the clothes began to grow once more, returning to their original size. From her vantage point, Rianna could see that the dress was for all purposes ruined; Brett and his awful piss had completely mutilated the colors, bleaching the dyes in multiple spots. The other clothes had not fared much better; save for her shoes, her beautiful outfit was beyond saving.

                "Wow, what a gorgeous dress." Helen said, her voice quivering with a mix of lust and bliss. Disbelief washed over Rianna in a wave and her love of fashion boiled to the surface. How could this woman honestly believe that the dress still looked good? Did she simply have no sense of fashion? Craning her neck to get a better look at Helen, Rianna found that indeed, this woman was happy. Her smile was large, and mixed with the lustful expression her eyes wore it gave her face a look of genuine bliss.

                "Put it on." Brett commanded. Without a word, Helen moved, placing Rianna down on a small table nearby, the jostling urgency of it causing the tiny woman to lose her balance and fall. Slightly dizzy and a little exhausted, Rianna sat watching quietly as Helen turned and began to unceremoniously strip. There was no attempt at allure to her actions, like what Rianna would use if she were trying to be seductive. She was simply accomplishing the task as quickly as she could without tearing or stretching her clothing. As Helen's pants came down, Rianna noticed that Helen had a rather large rear end, which made her in turn assume that Brett must be one of those men who loves women's butts. It all seemed so distant and unreal from Rianna's spot on the table. She watched in a mix of awe, disbelief, and exasperation as Helen slid on Rianna's piss-bleached outfit.

                Revulsion simmered in Rianna's gut. This woman was wearing her fancy dress. The same one her disgusting kidnapper had ruined. The indignation of it all burned in her like a quiet fire, and for a moment she felt as if she could scream. But the fire faded quickly, quenched by the memories of how powerful these giants were and how real the danger was. She stayed quiet, watching, keeping her fury in check; she already knew she could not resist.

                Once Helen had the outfit assembled, it was clear it would not properly fit her. It was too large in some places, yet snug in others. Brett seemed to focus on the outfit for a few moments, and like magic the dress began to shift in size and shape in various spots. After a solid fifteen seconds, the outfit now fit Helen extremely well, every single part of it. It was clear to Rianna that this was just more demonstration of the same power Brett had used to shrink her. To see how precisely he could use it, sent chill-inducing thoughts through her head. Even if she could find some way to call a rescue, this man could just shrink them like he did her...and then they would suffer the same fate that Dylan had. Possibly, even worse. Rianna was stirred from the depths of her mind by Helen reaching to grab her once more.

                With a rush of motion in the darkness of Helen's closed hand, Rianna was taken by surprise as she suddenly found herself falling. Her vision darting down, all she could see was an onrush of flesh, and Rianna plummeted quickly toward the now prominent cleavage Helen had displayed in Rianna's bra. At first, Rianna thought she would be harmed by the impact, but found it not unlike landing on a giant balloon of water as it gently cushioned her fall. Once the soft flesh stopped caving, Rianna began to tumble and slide down Helen's breast until she found herself wedged feet-first into the giant woman's cleavage. Warm, soft breast-flesh pinned her legs and arms in such a way that only her chest and head were left exposed to the air. Helen giggled, a noise which reverberated strangely in the chest that Rianna found herself wedged into.

                "Alrighty master." Helen said, her voice obedient and eager. "I think your urinal is ready." As Helen spoke, Rianna felt the rush of falling as Hellen dropped to her knees. Looking around, wondering if this woman was being serious, Rianna saw Helen open her mouth wide, her tongue sticking out glistening and wet. The familiar scraping noise of Brett's fly drew her attention to him, and she saw he was indeed repeating the horrible incident from the night before. He was going to piss on his girlfriend? Really? And she was going to let him? The thought reviled her, but not nearly as much as the thought of being in the middle of their twisted, kinky foreplay. Rianna began to struggle almost instinctively, though it did her no good.

                Brett's piss let out like before, in a hot, yellow stream that was not unlike a fire hose. It came not directly at Rianna, much to her surprise, but rather straight into Helen's mouth, his urine splashing onto the top of her tongue and spraying out in multiple directions. A shower of tiny drips of Brett's piss began to descend onto Rianna like a rain, and the fumes again burned her eyes and stung her nose with their acrid smell. Then, as if it weren't already bad enough, Helen's mouth filled and began to dribble his urine, the nasty golden liquid streaming down off the giant woman's tongue and drenching Rianna in hot piss. It was like being under a hot waterfall, one that Rianna could not get herself away from. In the tiny instant Rianna had before it hit her, she reacted; her mouth clamped closed, her eyes as shut as much as she could make them, and she waited with breath held and head down, hoping that the stream of foul liquid would finally pass.
                Rianna could not tell how long she held her breath. Her whole mind focused on the task to try and blot out thinking about the terrors of the situation, nor about how much danger it posed. This served to keep her mind from despair, but also made her perception of time lucid and sluggish. How long had it actually been? Seconds? Minutes? Her mind couldn't tell. She simply held her breath and stayed focused.  In a brief moment of hope, the disgusting torrent of liquid let up. Though she did not try to open her eyes, the horrible, fleshy lurch of a person swallowing magnified far beyond its normal volume told Rianna all she needed to know. Helen had swallowed her current mouthful, meaning only a brief window for air. Rianna took it.

                Immediately she regretted the decision. The single gasp of air she managed to grab was tainted with urine fumes, and not only did it seem to burn slightly in her lungs and mouth, but she could swear she could taste the bitter, salty stuff on her tongue, which sent a wave of nausea through her. She was going to let out that breath and try for another, less tainted, breath of air, but then the familiar torrent of urine came down and Rianna knew she had missed her chance; this would be all the air she had until her giant captor chose to stop pissing or his girlfriend decided to swallow again.
                She did her best to remain patient. Just a little more. A little further. The tainted air was not the best for oxygen, and her lungs burned on two counts as Rianna fought back both her natural bodily need to breathe and her gag reflex, her mind now unable to avoid thinking about the taste on her tongue and what that meant. She just needed a bit more time. In her head, she begged for air. For Brett to stop pissing, or for Helen to swallow. Anything. She needed air.

                The familiar lurching of Helen swallowing was Rianna's signal, and as soon as the pressure let up, she allowed herself to breathe. A bit of the urine seeped into her mouth as she gasped hungrily for air, the disgust of the taste being completely overshadowed by Rianna's need for oxygen. Three quick, labored breaths were all she managed before the torrent continued, and in her greed for air she took in a mouthful of Brett's piss.

                Oh, god, the horrible taste. Salty, bitter, and foul; it burned on her tongue and it was hot to her mouth. She spat it from her mouth as fast as she could, but the act unsealed her lips so more came in. She found herself constantly spitting the stuff out as more would come in, and the cycle was depriving her of much-needed air. Rianna wondered if she would make it. Surely Brett had to empty his bladder soon? She could not tell; by this point any sense of time was gone for her. It felt like hours of torture to Rianna's mind, but it could have been mere moments in reality.

                In what Rianna viewed as a miracle, the torrent stopped again for a moment. Not with Helen swallowing, but it stopped nevertheless. Rianna thanked god, and switched to gathering oxygen. She spat what remained of his piss from her mouth and gasped hungrily, at this point not caring how tainted the air might be.

 

 

                Brett smiled, laughing evilly inside as he held his bladder back for a moment. His beautiful Helen knelt before him, her face smiling and open wide with her mouth half-full of piss, and his little shrunken slave crammed between her breasts, trying not to drown from the little dribbles that fell from Helen's tongue. Everything about it triggered Brett's sadistic side, urging him to continue or even do worse. His mind spun with ideas, and none of them were good for the long-term, or even short-term, health of his slave. He resigned that his care would not last, and she would likely die soon from him overdoing it. She was too fragile, and him too pent up, and his technique with shrunken people too unpracticed.

                No, he eventually resigned to himself, he would surely snuff her life out somehow before this was over. He would need a replacement; hell, he would need quite a few. In that moment, he stopped caring if she lived or died, and his mind opened the floodgates of possibility. Aiming his dick a little lower, he again opened the floodgates on something else as well.

 

 

                With her eyes still shut to keep his piss out, Rianna did not see Brett's action. She was just barely starting to catch her breath when suddenly the stream, hotter and more acrid, hit her square in the face. She had luckily been at the top of an inhale, which meant she had a supply of oxygen, but the torrent was forceful as a fire hose and did two things; it slammed her head backward hard against the bony chest area between Helen's breasts, and it forced a large amount of piss straight into her mouth and down her throat. Her body screamed with revulsion and pain as the stuff forced itself into her lungs, and the pain of her head slamming against Helen left her mind wracked with disorientation. She began coughing hard, desperate for oxygen, but this only served to allow Brett to forced more piss down her throat. Her eyes involuntarily opened, and his piss burned in her eyes as the stream forced itself under her eyelids. It burned and was impossible to see, and she felt herself beginning to drown as Brett simply stood there pissing on her. Rianna's body contorted and thrashed in the fleshy prison as she tried desperately to replace the urine in her lungs with proper oxygen.

                Mercifully, Brett's stream lessened. Though his bladder was almost empty, Rianna felt the pressure come back hard for just a few moments as Brett seemed to try and finish her off. His aim instead hit her in the stomach, which served to knock the air out of her and forced a lot of his urine out of her lungs even as it served to inflict more pain and suffocation on her. Her mind dizzy, she simply sat there, coughing weakly as her body tried to recover from the hell she was put through. Rianna simply allowed her prison to hold her up, her thoughts drifting in fragments as her whole body burned with pain. Yet, she was alive. Her mind barely registered it as she was plucked from her fleshy prison by Helen's giant fingers. She allowed herself to tumble like a ragdoll as she was placed down on the same nearby table as before. She simply lay, taking solace in the fact that at least she was still alive.

                For a time, she did nothing more than try to rub the urine out of her eyes and cough it out of her lungs. To Rianna's dismay, she could do neither as fully as she wanted, but she managed enough to at least allow herself sight again and a semblance of proper breath, though both still burned. Feeling defeated and spent, she still lay there on the desk, her body growing cool in the hot summer air as she became mentally lethargic. She simply watched with fearful disinterest as the two giants began their own sexual acts, without her in the middle. It was a small relief to know that, at least for a time, they would be more interested in each other than her.
                Helen was now positioned on all fours, ass raised and face lowered, and Rianna's ruined dress pulled up to reveal Helen's large, naked posterior. Brett himself was standing over her, his dick buried far into Helen's ass as he kept thrusting hard into her. His right leg was actually standing over Helen, his bare foot stepping down on her face and grinding her into the floor. "Does it stink, whore?" Brett asked evilly, twisting his foot on Helen's face as she was smothered against the smooth floor, "Does it hurt?"

                "Yes, master!" Came Helen's reply, raspy with pleasure and distorted as her mouth was being pressed on by Brett's foot. Rianna figured it was an act for Brett's benefit, but to Rianna's surprise, Helen's arm was busy furiously masturbating, the kink-riddled woman obviously enjoying the torment. It wasn't long before Helen reached orgasm, her moans loud and clear over Brett's small grunts and occasional insulting banter. Even though she'd orgasmed, Brett simply kept thrusting into her ass, seemingly more transfixed on his own climax, which seemed to stimulate Helen back into a frenzy. After only a few moments and some cries of ecstasy, Helen was back to work masturbating. Brett moved his foot off from Helen's face, placing it next to her on the floor while still doing that straddled pose that had him standing over her. In response, Helen moved to start licking Brett's foot, her tongue moving to work on his toes even as he continued to pound her ass. It wasn't long before Helen moaned and spasmed  as her second climax arrived just as loudly and obviously as her first.

                Helen went through two more orgasms as Brett switched between stepping on her face and letting her lick his feet, before finally he showed signs of climax. Rianna watched with morbid fascination and more than a little disgust as he suddenly stopped thrusting, pushing her aside as he half-moved, half-climbed toward her face. He turned her over quickly and roughly, the sort of manhandling that Rianna would have never stood for, and the grabbed Helen by the hair as he knelt over her face and stuck his cock into her mouth, still dirty from the her ass. There on the floor, he fucked Helen's face with the same fervor and brutality that he had when he was pounding her asshole. From Rianna's view, it was brutal and disgusting, but Helen's fingers continued to work at her crotch.

                With a long, satisfied grunt, Brett came. He simply knelt there, his cock deep in Helen's mouth as he just emptied himself into her, his face a smug smile. After a few moments, he pulled his cock out of her mouth with his hand, a mixture of saliva and semen still dripping from his tip. He simply sat there, kneeling over her, letting his dick dribble on her face as she swallowed what she had in her mouth and intensified her masturbation efforts. It took only a few more moments before Helen achieved her fifth orgasm since they'd started, this one seemingly louder and more intense than the others. Helen's body slacked against the floor, her arms flopping to the side, her breathing coming in heavy pants of sexual exhaustion. Brett made motions that Rianna assumed were him getting up off her face, but then he simply turned around and knelt back down, facing backwards.

                He stuck his ass onto Helen's face, crouching low and jamming her into his buttcrack. With a heavy, sexual sigh he seemed to relax himself a bit as he closed his eyes, letting a fart out. It was loud, and echoed throughout the room. He grunted, and then ripped another right on top of her. Then a third. It was a disgusting, piggish show of power, one that unsettled Rianna after her last run-in with Brett's gas. "Like that?" He asked Helen, chuckling to himself maniacally. This display served to return his erection, which seemed to make the giant even more lustfull.

                Kneeling there, with his ass over her face, Brett lowered his dick in between Helen's breasts. Pushing them together roughly with his hands, he began to thrust into them, fucking Helen's breasts as she lay there and rubbing his ass on her face with every thrust. Rianna wondered if the woman had just lost all her senses with bliss and was too paralyzed to move, or if she was still consciously enjoying this. It made no difference, Rianna realized, since the woman seemed to get off on all this anyway. Her captors were both kinky, awful people that could easily crush her into nothing.
                Hatred bubbled within her, which mixed with hopelessness into frustration and despair. They swallowed her mind in a rush of emotion, and Rianna's thoughts were absorbed with the sheer morbid terror of the situation she was in. She felt herself mentally go around and around in circles, trying to find something she could do, something to give herself some semblance of control again. Each problem seemed to lead back to another she'd already passed, her mind looping with no conclusions. There had to be something, anything she could attempt that at least stood a decent chance of--.
                The sudden appearance of Helen's giant face not far from her startled Rianna. When had Helen gotten up? Where was Brett? Rianna's vision darted around, searching, but Brett was gone. The only person in the room was Helen. How long had Rianna been in her own mind? Everything was hazy. The woman let out an undignified belch, right in front of Rianna; it was thick with the smell of semen, urine, dick, and ass; a putrid and wretched scent that seemed to document all the horrible things Rianna had been put through. Then, the giant, feminine hand belonging to Helen reached out, grabbing Rianna as Helen licked her lips with a lustful smile. Rianna didn't understand, wasn't Helen exhausted before? How could she already be horny again? Too late to even struggle, Rianna asked herself a more important question: what would this twisted, horny woman want with Rianna?

                The answer came swiftly as Rianna found herself face to face with Helen's steaming crotch. She had a mere moment, not even long enough to put her hands up to block her face, before she found herself smeared against Helen's pussy. Rianna's mind raced with a new, different kind of disgust and revulsion. Rianna had never been, nor had she ever wanted to be, with a woman sexually. The thought of it made her uncomfortable, and she'd even completely dropped contact with a friend when she'd found out that friend was gay. Yet now, here she was, being pressed against a woman's sex, Helen's moans above her punctuating the horrible act. Struggling proved futile, as Rianna was no match for Helen's slender fingers when she was still so small. Helplessly, she was rubbed face-first up and down Helen's crotch, a mere toy to aid in Helen's sexual pleasure.

                It was all Rianna could do to keep her mouth closed, yet she focused her mind on that and shut out all else. The disgust, the smell, the pain, all of it; she focused purely on keeping her mouth shut and catching moments to breathe with her nose. Helen wasn't crushing her, as the skin was soft and gave easily, but Rianna knew she could easily be smothered if she didn't focus. The torment continued for several minutes, Rianna's mind not fully able to track time when she was so intently focused on simply breathing. The only mark of significant time passage was when Helen once again began nearing orgasm, something notable by the increasing rapidness of her masturbation, as well as the loud moans the woman made that managed to push past Rianna's survival trance.

                With one last, heavy thrust, Rianna's face was ground into Helen's clit, Helen using her index finger to push Rianna's head right into the little fold and keep it there. Rianna had long since given up struggling, opting to simply move with the motions and not think about it anymore, and this was no different. As Helen screamed out her orgasmic passion, Her grip loosened and Rianna was able to pull her face away. Thoughts of how low she had become, how awful what she had just been through was, began to bubble to the surface; she shunted any thoughts back down and away from her current mind. Nothing mattered anymore. No escape, no hope, just suffering. Best not to think about anything. All she had left was the bliss of thoughtless drifting.

                As before, time simply slipped away from Rianna. It had almost become comforting. For some time, she was in Helen's hand. Then back on the table, then back in her hand again. Her muscles slack, Rianna simply waited. Her captors seemed to never run out of sickening depths to plumb, why would that stop? She was not curious nor dreadful, she simply waited for the next part to begin.

 

 

                "Oh, that was a good nap." Brett said, his voice straining as he stretched, walking into the living room. Helen was there, waiting for him still in the piss-soaked dress he'd stolen from that girl he'd shrunk. She was kneeling, though he assumed she hadn't been there the whole time. Still, he was curious. "I trust you had some fun while you waited for me?"

                "Once I woke up, yes." Helen replied, her voice calm and respectful, yet still tinged with lust. "What can I do for you now, master?"

                "Jeeze," Brett laughed, "All that and you're still raring and ready to go, huh?"

                "Always, master." Helen replied.

                "Ah, damn." Brett cursed, "I can't really say no to that face. Besides, who am I to judge someone on their appetite?" Helen remained silent, though Brett still gave her a chance to speak if she wanted to before continuing. "Well I do have to go..." Brett stated, his remark bringing a wry smile to Helen's face.
                "Master, if I may?" Helen asked, though he wasn't sure what she was planning. Still, he was feeling refreshed and a bit adventurous. He nodded his approval silently, and waited for her to act on her own. He loved it when she got independent. As Helen reached her hand up, clutching something, the idea of what she might be getting at clicked. With a quick mental effort, he used his magic, knowing exactly now what Helen was planning.


                Rianna was broken from her apathetic trance by the realization of where she was being put; she was headed straight for Helen's mouth. There were very few ways that being put in there wouldn't result in her death. Were they not merely content to simply torture her? Play with her? Was her misery not enough? As if on instinct, she began to fight with renewed vigor, a horror overtaking the terror of before as she realized how easily she could be suffocated, crushed, or otherwise killed in Helen's rather large mouth. Worse still, Rianna felt the world around her grow even larger as she dwindled down even more, Helen's mouth swelling from being slightly bigger than her to being massively larger than Rianna's tiny form. Rianna struggled to escape but her own inertia prevented her any means to that end. With a shriek of fear she flew through the air off of Helen's hand and into Helen's open mouth.

                The soft ground that was Helen's massive tongue served to break Rianna's fall. As she tumbled to a stop, she made motions to orient herself as quickly as she could. Unfortunately, she found Helen's saliva to be rather hindering, the slimy substance being both heavy and slippery. After seconds of struggles that felt like hours, she finally managed to gain balance and a vantage point that let her look out the front of Helen's mouth. The woman's teeth were nearly as tall as Rianna was, now. The thought of Helen chomping down with Rianna on top of one of them sent horror chills down her spine. This was bad. This was so very, very bad. But what she could see Brett doing outside the mouth? That was even worse.

                He was now standing just outside the opening, so all she could see was his massive junk, gripping his shaft in one hand. It was a pose all too familiar to Rianna, one that made her mind panic. She struggled. She screamed. "Please!" She shouted, her lungs straining and burning with effort, "Please, god no! Not that!" she begged at the top of her lungs. It was easy to see that her attempts were futile; they couldn't hear her, or they didn't care. The realization overwhelmed her, and she felt herself scream. It was guttural, primal, and swamped with fear, and yet she could barely even register herself doing it, nor could she stop. As if in slow motion, she watched the torrent of urine fly toward her, yet she could not even close her mouth. Still screaming, she was launched backward, the stream being nearly as big as her entire body, and before she could truly register her own motion she was slammed against the soft back of Helen's mouth. The crushing pressure felt like it would flatten her, and then it was gone.
                For a few moments, Rianna was simply stuck there, before she peeled off and plunged down, splashing down into a gathering pool of urine and saliva at the back of Helen's mouth. Rianna couldn't tell if she was facing the right way or not; she could neither see nor tell direction. She simply swam, desperately and fervidly, against the current as she felt it. Eventually this led her to a fleshy slope, one that went upward, and she simply began to scramble up and out. Her vision burned and was tinted yellow, but she could barely make out blurry shapes once she got up onto Helen's tongue. Brett had stopped pissing, and Rianna's feverish mind tried to think of what Helen would do next. Helen's body reacted faster than what remained of Rianna's mind. Her tongue lifted up, Rianna's body just far enough forward that she was pushed up into the ceiling of Helen's mouth and was held there as Helen swallowed, the sound of liquid draining down her  throat in a torrent. As she was lowered back down by the gigantic tongue, Rianna felt herself begin to cry with relief. She was still alive. She slowly began to crawl forward, her tears forcing the urine out of her eyes as she cried and gasped in breath after breath of putrid air. It didn't matter, none of it mattered. She was still able to breathe. Brett had even moved away from Helen's mouth, filling Rianna with even more hope. She crawled forward with renewed vigor, her battered and weakened body all too ready to be out of Helen's giant mouth.

                One motion at a time, she made her way forward. Right, left, right, left. She shuffled desperately, her hope fueling her body even as it fought to simply lay there and rest. She just had to make it out. She just had to go a little further. Only a few more feet... she was almost... there...

                Brett's form again encompassed her view as he came to stand once more in front of Helen, though this time he was facing backward, his bare ass exposed. Rianna felt her motion stop as she saw his asscrack grow closer and closer, Helen's slender hands reaching out to pull his cheeks apart and reveal his gigantic asshole. All semblance of hope, and any feeling of relief, turned straight back into repulsion and fear. Her last bits of vision were of the light in Helen's mouth dying as she sealed her lips right around Brett's anus. Rianna felt her balance go away as Helen tipped her head backward sharply, and with that Rianna began to slide down toward the back of Helen's mouth. Gripping desperately, she clung to the slippery organ, Rianna making a single last-ditch effort to not simply slip down into Helen's awaiting throat.

                Then came the noise. A sound like something sliding, squelching, came from somewhere in front of and above Helen. For a moment, Rianna felt herself unable to believe her own ears, her own senses, as to what it could be. Yet, in her heart, she already knew, though she denied it furiously. The intense smell of feces did more than enough to convince her when all else failed. Brett was actually taking a shit, right here in Helen's mouth. As her ruined vision made a semblance of adjustment to the darkness around her, Rianna could just make out the silhouette of some massive thing, many times larger than her, moving toward her in the dark.

                She considered letting go, plummeting into the depths of Helen's gullet just to get away. Yet, in one last act of desperation, she gripped as hard as she could and tried to brace for its impact on her. Her actions proved entirely futile, as the firm log of shit bowled her over with sheer mass, her body being mashed into it and dragged along Helen's tongue. Her hair, her skin, her face, everything was immediately caked with feces, either directly or from the nasty mixture that Helen's saliva was forming. Worse than anything was the sheer weight, the filthy log pressing down on her and pinning her in place with no hope of movement.

                In a last, small hope, Rianna dared to wonder if maybe Helen would just spit the log back out. That maybe, just maybe, she wasn't some scat-loving freak, and that maybe Rianna stood the slimmest chance of survival. A sudden lurch of extra motion told her otherwise, and Rianna was forced to accept that her fate was sealed. She was going to die here, embedded in Brett's shit, swallowed by his freak girlfriend Helen. Dispair claimed her, and her chest convulsed with pain both emotional and physical. Her mind formed no words, merely the essence of 'no' was all that remained. Raw rejection, of her senses, her pain, her death, her reality. She railed with what little of herself remained, struggling against her foul prison as she thrashed and convulsed.

                The feeling of dropping was the last painless sensation Rianna felt as her fecal prison plummeted into the acids of Helen's stomach. No part of Rianna's mind, instinct or otherwise, remained, as she was in the midst of a heart attack and was beyond saving. Had it come sooner, it would have been a mercy to her, yet she had held out too long. Instead, her open mouth began inhaling the acids she was plummeted into. A foul mixture of stomach acid, Brett's shit, Brett's piss, and Brett's cum filled tiny Rianna's lungs, melting her rapidly from the inside and drowning her in a manner both rapid and extremely painful.

 

 

                Brett enjoyed the sensation of Helen licking his butt clean after he finished taking his dump. Turning to face her, he gave her a warm, thankful smile. "So how about we watch some movies now or something?" He asked her gently. She responded with a pout.

                "I was hoping that would have  got you going again."

                "Oh, it will, just not right now. I'm a little spent at the moment."

                "Alright, fine." she relented, standing up. Brett gave her a kiss on her forehead as he pulled her in close for an embrace. "But that was too much fun to give up. We'll have to round up some more."

                "Yeah," Brett agreed, "I'm looking forward to doing that again, maybe even with more people." He smiled to himself, his imagination filled with ideas. But, for the time being, he pushed them aside. "So, what kind of movie would you like to watch, my love?"

                "Whatever you'd like, master."

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

______________________________________________________________

Hoo boy. I am a sicko.

Hopefully, I didn't just scare away everyone with my wretched scrawlings. And hey, if you liked it, let me know! I'm still planning on doing more chapters (I think), but I'm also juggling some stuff. I'll probably adjust priority based on how much folks want this to continue.

Either way, thanks for reading thusfar. Mayhaps, I'll see you all again soon.

-Scrapyard