- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Well, here we go. I know at least a couple of you were looking forward to this, so here it is: chapter two is here.

Hope it lives up to your expectations.

 

_________________________________________________________________

                It had been too late for Brett to return home, as he had missed the only bus back to his own town. So, lacking much better for options, he checked himself into a hotel for the night. It wasn't super expensive, but he'd checked to make sure that it had good reviews before going in. All the while, his piss-soiled passenger sat in his pocket, curled up into a little ball next to a wad of clothes as big as she was that was her once-beautiful outfit. As he made his way upstairs, Brett's anticipation grew. He was horny as hell and needed a release.
                Making his way into his room, Brett made sure to check around for bedbugs and other possible pests first, though his diligence felt somewhat pointless as the reviews had praised the place and his search turned up nothing. Still, with that out of the way, he kicked off his shoes and emptied his pocket onto the bed, the little shrunken woman tumbling out alongside her outfit and purse. As he un-shrank her purse, he began to rummage through it, seeing what was inside and if there was anything worth taking before getting rid of it.
                Almost everything she had was pretty much useless. Makeup stacked upon makeup, all opened so he couldn't even give them as a gift. There were some tampons in there, but he didn't feel they had much use for him, and otherwise just her wallet. It was mostly credit cards, only a modest forty dollars in cash and some ID. Pocketing the money, he finally got her name. "Rianna Millsworth..." He began aloud, reading from her ID as he sat down on the bed dangerously close to his captive.  "Age twenty-six, five-foot-two, with blonde hair and blue eyes." He turned so that he was sitting almost over her, his butt mere inches from her and his legs arching over and around her, as if sealing her in. This show of posture made her nervous, he could tell. She began looking around frantically whilst he simply watched in arousal and amusement. "There's no escaping me, bitch." He teased, smiling down at her. A pressure in his bowels began to form, but he decided to hold on to it a bit for a good moment.
                "P-please what do you want with me?" She begged, looking up at him.
                "Oh, that's easy." Brett mused, looking down at her from above with a lazy smirk. "I'm going to turn you into my little slave."

                "W-what?" Riana said, her eyes going wide. Before continuing, Brett made sure to use his dom voice.

                "Oh I know you heard me you stupid whore. You're my property now. A slave. I will use you as I see fit, and you will follow every order you are given...or you will end up a small forgotten memory on the back of my asscheek." He patted his own butt for effect, enjoying the frightened confusion the woman displayed.


                "P-p-please, you w-won't really k-kill me would you?" Riana stammered, shaking visibly, staring up at the giant in disbelief. She could not possibly believe he meant that. Riana had an idea, "I h-have parents w-with money, y-you could get a ransom or someth--" She was interrupted by her captor letting out a loud, wet, nasty fart. The sound was deafening, as if played through a megaphone, and the force of it made it feel like a hot gust of air that pushed at her as it went by. The smell was rank, absolutely disgusting. Riana had personally dumped several men who dared to fart anywhere near her, the smell always offending her sensitive nose and sense of delicacy. Now, she suffered, as the noxious odor of this man's fart permeated the air. She coughed and covered  her face, but it couldn't stop it from seeming to cling to her and overwhelm her senses. She felt herself growing dizzy as the air was too tainted to offer fresh oxygen, and she fell to her knees.
                Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the oxygen began to freshen up again. As her senses sharpened themselves once more, she could hear the giant chuckling to himself. He was watching her, his smug laughter only serving to punctuate his actions. "What's the matter?" he taunted, "Did I interrupt you? Sorry about that. You were saying something about a...ransom?"
                "Y-yes." She said, trying to stand and gain her composure. "My fa--" she found herself again interrupted and drowned out by a fart from this giant, evil man. Once again her balance was lost as she couldn't find untainted air, this new gas mixing with the previous to create an even more nasty and unbreathable concentration. Within seconds she found herself on her knees, hacking and gasping for some kind of fresh oxygen. The world spun as her lungs burned and ached, and she thought she would pass out or worse, die simply from this man's fart. The thought of her life being so worthless as to be snuffed out so humiliatingly...it was too much. Tears filled her eyes as she felt her vision narrow, her gasping breaths failing to bring needed oxygen to her body.
                Just as she was sure she would die, she felt her life returning. The gas was dissipating, and she could feel her breaths bringing in the air her body demanded. She coughed and hacked, and though the stink was still strong and disgusted her to her core, she was sure now that she would live. As she finally managed to look back up, he was raising an eyebrow at her and smirking that awful, cocky smirk of his. "Oh my, you look harrowed. Sorry, guess my lunch must have made me gassy." He said it as if it were some trivial anecdote, not a force that had nearly ended her life. Riana suddenly and deeply knew just how easily her life could be ended by her captor. As he changed posture, he seemed to get much more serious.
                "Now listen, I've no interest in ransoms or bribes; there's nothing you can offer me that my beautiful Helen doesn't already provide. You are worthless to me beyond one, simple, thing." he leaned closer, crouching over her and seeming to surround her. "As a little slave, to be used, abused, and disposed of when I so choose. Forget that, or test my patience with silly defiance or escape, and you will find me all too ready and willing to dispose of you." Reaching down, he grabbed hold of her, lifting her out from between his legs. Riana did not move, did not fight him, simply staying in place and hanging off his every word. Below her, another of the giant's noxious farts echoed out into the room, this one continuing on for several seconds. At the end of it, his expression turned smug once more. "Was holding that one all through my little speech. I considered letting you have it, but I thought that might kill you and I haven't even gotten to properly play with you yet."
                Suddenly, a shrill noise from below seemed to cry out from her captor. It was mechanical and loud, and it took Riana a moment to recognize the sound of a ringing phone. "Ah, hold that thought." He said, setting her down next to him and shuffling in his pants pocket. Pulling his phone out, Riana could clearly see the caller ID as if it were written on a giant billboard. The number was one she didn't know, but she recognized the name "Helen". It was his girlfriend. For a moment, Riana wondered in her head if she could somehow get her attention, before displacing the thought from her mind. Even if she could make herself heard and even if rescue was sent right away, she'd be dead long before they arrived. No, she needed to stay put and hope that he let something slip.

                "Hey babe," He said, his tone changing to a mild, pleasant one. "Yeah let me put you on speaker." He pushed what must have been something on the phone's touchscreen before setting it down on the bed right next to Riana. He cast her a glance that confused her. His tone was a mixture of daring and also of urging. Was he waiting for her to cry out for help? Why?
                "So you're still out of town?" Came a sweet, female voice from the phone, its projection hurting Riana's ears a bit from its loudness. She moved away from the phone a few steps before falling backward and landing on the soft bed. Presumably, this was Helen.

                "Yeah, the last bus for home already left." His tone was one of disappointment. "I went ahead and got myself a hotel room for the night."

                "Oh, okay. You're going to take the opportunity to cheat on me, I hope." The phrase came as a bit of a shock, and Riana wasn't even sure if she'd heard that right. Looking to the giant for answers, she saw him sporting a goofy, embarrassed grin and a heavy blush.
                "Now you and I both know I'm not into that, hon." He said, as if laughing off a joke.
                "I don't know, you seemed to like it last time. This could be a good opportunity. Hell, you might be able to...bring her home afterwards, let me have some fun with her too..." Helen's voice was suggestive.
                "I actually already found what I came out here for." He said, his dom voice returning. He leaned in closer to the phone, his voice lowering. "Two of them." Suddenly it was clear that Riana would not be any secret to Helen. This confused and worried her, and their conversation left Riana deeply unsettled.

                "Ohhhh...." Helen half-moaned in reply. "Two little women for my Brett to dominate completely..." She trailed off, her arousal not veiled in the slightest. But now Riana knew her captor's name as well. Brett...naming him somehow made her detest him even more, though she fought herself not to let it show, lest she incur another round of gas from the titanic man.

                "Actually, it was a guy and a girl, but I only took the girl with me."

                "Oh, and what did you do with the other one?" Helen's question was leading, and Riana tried to cover her ears so she wouldn't have to hear his reply. She didn't want a reminder of that horrible moment.

                "I stepped on him and squashed him like a bug." He said, looking not at the phone but at Riana, his eyes full of lust. Riana could not help but remember in a flash, his foot coming down onto Dylan over and over until the man she'd thought so big and tough was nothing but paste on the bottom of a shoe. It brought tears of fear to her eyes. "Gave me such a raging boner."

                "Well," Helen said, her voice implying that such a thing just wouldn't do. "You'll just have to take care of that tonight then, won't you?"

                "I didn't plan on it." He said in a matter of fact tone. "I was going to give you a serious dicking when I got back. I figured I'd just torment her in the meantime and let myself build up pressure."

                "Well I can tell you I don't plan to wait, the imagery you're providing is just too good." Helen's voice had a daring tone to it.

                "No you won't." Brett said, his voice commanding and husky, "You will keep your hands away from your crotch until I get back and," he paused, leaning in even closer to the phone. "Fuck. Your. Brains. Out."

                The immediate response was a mewl of pleasure from Helen's end of the phone, then a short pause. "Oh that's so not fair." Helen whined.

                "Fair or not, you'll do it." He commanded, leaning back to his original sitting position. He caught Rianna staring at him, and raised an eyebrow at her, which suddenly made her feel vulnerable.

                "Fine but only on one condition." Came a cocky-sounding reply from Helen.

                "Oh?" Brett prompted, his smugness returning to match hers. "Since when do you get to issue conditions?"

                "Ever since you're not here to punish me, and because it's good for you."

                Brett pondered for a moment before his face softened to a smile and he sighed. "Fine, fine, so long as you promise not to masturbate till I get back, I suppose I can make sure to masturbate before getting back."

                "Noooooo," Came a groaning, immediate reply. "Don't masturbate. Use her to get off." Helen's suggestion made Riana's stomach drop. Riana looked pleadingly to Brett, who looked  back at her with a shrug.

                "Helen, you know I don't really like that." He pleaded with her.

                "Well tough, those are my conditions. I don't really enjoy being horny with no outlet, either, but I'll do it. Besides, I know from Em just how hard you were inside of her, don't tell me that you didn't enjoy it."

                "Fine," Brett sighed in defeat, "though for the sake of the argument we both know you get off on being horny and not being able to release it."

                "I prefer being restrained. The self-discipline is hard. But those are my conditions, take it or leave it."

                "Fine, fine. I agree to your conditions. I'll...tame this defiant streak when I get back." With that, his gaze focused in on Riana, her legs shaking as he began to eye her hungrily.

                "That's just not faaaaaaaair." Helen whined form the other side of the phone. "So is she there with you then?"

                "Of course, where else would she be? She's right here, just staying nice and quiet."

                "Aw, nuts, I guess then I can't play the jealous girlfriend card as a reason to torment her when you get back, huh?" Riana did not want to imagine what that would be like.

                "Well that one's on you. I told you that you were on speaker."

                "Ah well. What's her name?"

                "Uh," he took a moment to locate Riana's wallet. The fact that he could not even remember her name was even more disheartening. "Ah, here it is. Riana, it says. I don't intend to call her that, though."

                "Oh, that is so hot. Can she hear me?"

                "Clear as day. Say something, whore." He commanded.

                "H...hello." Riana said, her voice wavering and straining to be loud.

                "Wow, is she ever quiet. Alright, bitch, listen up." Helen's voice was commanding, something Riana hadn't heard from her. She snapped to attention despite herself, an act which seemed to cause Brett amusement. "Here's how it will be. You may also be one of Master's slaves, but you and I are not on the same level. I am his lover, you are his toy. That means, you're also my toy, when he's not playing with you. Tonight, you're going to work that whore ass and get his giant dick off. Master always gets off at least once a day, that is the rule. You better work like you're worshipping it, slut, or else..." Helen was showing a side that scared Riana to the bone.

                "Or else what?" Brett prompted, "go on, tell her what you'll do. It makes me excited."

                "Well I suppose I'd just have to take care of you myself when you got back. Then I'd let her drown in your semen for failing to remove it ahead of time. Seems only fitting to me." Riana shuddered at the thought, but what concerned her more was how Brett's erection was pitching a tent in his pants.

                "That is so damn hot, babe."

                "I know it is. Make sure you cum all over her and then send me a picture. I want proof you got off, and I want a pic of some mega-bukkake for my own personal use."

                "So long as you don't use it tonight."

                "Awesome. I'll let you two have your fun, since I know you won't start with me listening in."

                "Yeah, not likely." Suddenly, Riana found herself hoping desperately that their conversation would last forever. "Oh, one last thing. The little bitch had a really nice outfit, worth a good thousand dollars or so. I pissed all over it, and her, and once I get back I'm giving it to you to wear."

                "Oh, god, that's...please tell me you got a video."

                "No, I didn't think of it at the time."

                "You really should have..."

                "Well, I had to piss. And, it was dark."

                "That's fair. Still..."

                "I'll just do it again for you when I get home, sound good?"

                "Oh, jeeze, Brett, how am I supposed to not masturbate tonight?" Her tone was accusational and filled with sexual frustration.

                "Your problem; not mine." He replied curtly, reaching out and grabbing Riana in his hand. He gazed at her hungrily, licking his lips. "Love you hon, gonna go get started. Have a good night, you know I will." He cooed at her.

                "So not fair!" Helen complained as he hung up the phone.
                There was a long, dreadful silence. Brett simply sat, motionless, staring hungrily at Riana as she sat there clutched in his grip, unable to move. She wondered what he would do, what horrible things he had in store to get himself off. Then, he began to move.

                He shifted backward, letting himself rest against the back pillows. Then, he set Rianna down gently next to him, a move which confused and worried her. Standing back up, he began to strip himself of clothing, first his shoes, then shirt, and finally he took off his trousers and stood naked in front of her. From her vantage point on the bed, she was just below his dick's level, and once again she could see how massive it was compared to her. It was all so surreal, yet so very undoubtedly real at the very same time.

                Brett sat back down casually, taking himself back to his sitting position on the bed before leaning back and spreading his legs apart. Riana still stood frightened and dumbfounded just to his left, wondering what he would do next. Yet, he sat motionless. She was confused.

                "Wow you are thick. Let me refresh your memory then." He cast his gaze at her without turning his head, giving him an air of superiority that gave Riana chills. "The rules were that you had to get me off. I don't intend to do anything more with you; I'm happy to wait for my actual girlfriend tomorrow. Mind you, if I impeded your progress it wouldn't even be a challenge, so I'm going to stay in a position where you can get to me and do what you need to do."

                Riana could not believe it. He really didn't intend to just have his way with her? As she stood there dumbfounded, Brett sighed and continued speaking. "I wasn't lying when I said I don't really get into infidelity play. You may be small, and having sex with you would hardly count as cheating, but the point still stands. Besides," he shrugged, giving a cocky smile,  "I rather like the idea of watching my girlfriend drown you in my cum. I can always get another toy somewhere else." His words seemed to almost hang over her, and terror gripped Riana from deep within her. Fear of death contested with her pride within her, causing her to feel more torn than she had ever felt about anything.

                She feared dying. She didn't want to die. She didn't dare hope that this Helen girl wouldn't do exactly as she claimed, and she had been clear that it would be an execution, not torture. On the other hand, to force herself to submit to this giant of her own will would surely be too much. He'd already done so many things she could not even come close to forgiving. He'd killed someone right in front of her, he'd pissed on her, and he'd nearly suffocated her with his wretched farts. He was a disgusting, filthy, evil person and she wanted nothing to do with his twisted mind, let alone getting him off.

                But she feared dying.

                With no small amount of hesitation, she began to make her way around his leg. His thigh would be too tall for her to climb, and she wasn't the athletic type anyway. It took her a good bit of time, all the while Brett sat there staring at her naked body. All of her remaining pride screamed at her inside to turn back, to not submit to him, to cover up and to hold on to what dignity she could still grasp. She ignored this voice within her, shutting it out from her mind. This was already over, and she was no longer a person. It hurt her to think it, to give reinforcement to that dehumanizing thought, but she knew now how true it was. She would have to submit to this man fully, or be killed just like Dylan had been. It broke her pride, but soon she drew nearer to the colossal organ that hung in the air in front of her.

 

 

                Brett watched with delight as the little slave's spirit broke. He could see her pride snapping before his own eyes, and it made him hard as a rock. She had a dead, accepting expression as she approached his dick, arms reaching out to embrace his member as she resigned herself to the task. Her touch was soft, tender, and strange, feeling so tiny against his throbbing erection. He was so hard, already eager to release from all the fantasies he'd been acting on, to the point where he could already feel himself teetering near the edge of orgasm. Still, the little woman would have to at least put some effort into it, as her tiny touch alone barely even stimulated his organ. He waited with amusement to see what she would do.

 

                Riana was at a bit of a loss. It was easily three times as long as she was tall, with a girth nearly half her height. She tried rubbing it, but she knew that it wouldn't be enough. She tried to grab hold of it with both arms in a bear hug, but she could not reach all around it and couldn't get a good angle from the side. If she wanted to do it that way, she'd have to either climb up on top, or stand underneath. Thinking about it, she decided the latter would be better suited, since she still wasn't much of a climber. Crouching down, she made her way under his penis.

                The first thing she noticed was the humidity. It was hotter down there in the space underneath his dick. His testicles hung not far from her, and the whole area pulsed with heat. The smell, though. It was rank with the smell of his man-parts. Where from the outside it was no worse than normal, under here it was the majority of the smell. Feeling herself already beginning to sweat, she turned to the task at hand. She stood up, trying to attempt the same bear-hug grip on Brett's dick, but from the bottom. She found herself unable to stand, the titanic penis being too much for her to lift at all. After some frustration, she found herself kneeling, gripping his dick and pressing her breasts against it, moving up and down along its length to try and create stimulation. It was hard work, but if she was right it should have the desired effect. If this didn't work...she didn't want to think about it.

 

 

                Having lost sight of her, Brett could only guess what his little slave was doing. He felt pleasure down there on the bottom of his dick, and he smiled. She was actually doing a fairly good job at bringing him some pleasure, but he wondered how long it would last before she was exhausted. With some amusement, he watched a drop of his precum form at the tip of his dick, growing larger before descending down his dick.

 

                Riana was struggling with all her might, when suddenly a thick, warm fluid splashed against the back of her head. At first she dared to hope that her task was already complete, but upon inspection she realized it was just Brett's precum. The nasty stuff glued itself to her, drizzling all over her and starting to coat her in a sticky, gross layer. However, she realized, this may be the boon she needed, and with a burst of ingenuity she stopped to slather some on her breasts before continuing. Covering herself in his precum would have been disheartening if she hadn't already resigned herself to this, but still a faint tingle of despair echoed in her mind.

                Working herself faster now, she smeared her breasts and hands along his now-slimy shaft, the impromptu lubricant allowing her to glide easily along his shaft. Her muscles strained under the effort, but she moved herself as fast as she could. This had to work. It had to.

 

 

                Brett was enjoying these sensations thoroughly. He couldn't see what she was doing, but it was bringing him steadily closer to climax. Eagerly, he licked his lips, and pulled out his phone, setting it up to take a picture. He just needed a little more now, and he'd be ready to release. "Come on you little tease," he moaned, "just a little more."

 

 

                From beneath him, she heard his demand for more. Did that mean she should keep going as she was, or that he needed something else too? She could not tell, and wasn't about to stop to ask. She gritted her teeth, realizing that she was willing to throw away the last of her pride if it meant an end to this task and her safety. Groaning with disgust, less from the task and more at herself for what she was about to do, she began licking Brett's dick, her tongue getting a mouthful of his sweaty, salty taste. She hoped and prayed it would be enough.

                Moans from above told Riana that she had him on the brink now. The degradation, the suffering, none of it mattered. Her goal was in sight, now. She worked her tongue with a fervor as she rubbed his shaft up and down as fast as she could manage, every ounce of her strength and determination going into the task. So focused was she on her work, she missed his hand coming down and scooping her out from under his member. The sudden motion jostled her senses and left her reeling, wondering which way was up. As she finally found her bearings again, she was now positioned right at the tip of his dick, held by her legs as she dangled upside down in front of it. She knew what was coming. He was.

                There was a wet, muffled squelching as his dick began to hose out semen. She closed her eyes and mouth, placing a hand in front of her face for added measure, but it did little to block the blast. It pumped several times, each coating her in ever-more of his spunk. It was on her body, on her face, in her hair...everywhere. She could feel it sticking to her, weighing her down, its slimy texture causing her limbs to feel even heavier and harder to coordinate while upside-down.

                She hung there, defeated and unable to open her eyes; she knew full well what an eyeful of salty semen would feel like. It seemed like an eternity, waiting for him to finally put her down. A mechanical click told her that he was snapping his picture, an act which brought Riana no comfort. He was actually going to send pictures of her to his girlfriend. The thought of some other woman masturbating to her misery was like rubbing salt in her mental wounds. What did she ever do to deserve this? She pondered in tearless misery, until finally she felt herself moving once more.

                Part of her wanted to open her eyes. To see where she was going, to know if danger should be coming. What if he was going to kill her? The panic hit against an unmoving wall of apathetic defeat. He was larger, stronger, and faster than her, and if he wanted to harm her there was little she'd be able to do. Part of her was so broken from the awfulness of it all, that she felt it would be a welcome change. Ultimately, she did not bother to open her eyes to look.

                The sudden sound of rushing water startled her, and in a shot she opened her eyes. She caught a glimpse of the hotel bathroom before the salty substance all over her stung her eyes, filling them with tears and forcing her to shut them. She agonized over them, trying to rub the nasty, sticky substance out with her hands with little productivity. "We should get you washed up, let me get you a little bath." Brett said to her, his tone indifferent. Either he hadn't noticed her troubles, or did not care. Riana honestly did not know which was worse, and did not want to know which was true.

                Riana found herself falling without warning. Her eyes darted open, searing in pain as she fell facing upwards, looking at the uncaring face of her cruel captor. The fall was not long, but horribly frightening, and as she screamed she fell into a pool of lukewarm water. Perhaps it was her simply being so soiled, or perhaps she had gone irrational from the stress, but she felt almost instant relief at the touch of water on her skin and face. Following that was an intense desire for oxygen, and as she felt her body lifting toward the surface she began swimming toward that, her eyes in too much pain to open up and see.

                She gasped in air as she breached the surface, and no sooner had she managed to get air in her lungs that she began furiously washing her eyes. Once they were clear enough to open, she finally got a clear look at her surroundings. She was swimming in some sort of square plastic tub, which had been filled a good way up by Brett via the bathroom faucet. At her size, it was nearly twice her height  deep at the center and felt like a small pool. Around her, she could see parts of the pool had globs of Brett's semen floating in them innocuously, like little white clouds in the water. She hadn't seen how much the giant man had cum, but apparently it must have been a large amount.

                The other thing she noticed was Brett, still standing nude as he watched, towering over her in her new 'bath' with lustful eyes. She could see he intended on trying something, though what it was remained a mystery to her. He shifted his posture from one foot to the other as he cleared his throat to speak. "Hey, hope you like your bath, little bug. Still, we shouldn't waste water, so I think we should bathe at the same time, don't you?" He flashed her a cocky smile as he turned around, showing off his bare butt. His words sent alarm and confusion through Riana's mind, and in desperation she just began swimming away from him.

                At first, nothing happened. Then, suddenly, it grow very dark around her bathing pool.

 

 

                Brett made sure to emphasize his sigh as squatted down over the plastic bin, and slowly lowered his ass into the water. He'd had a fun little idea that he wanted to try out. It had been a fairly hot day, and he imagined it was probably pretty messy back there in his crack. Might as well wash it out right here and now. As the water rose up with his descent, it reached the near top of the bin and had most of his pelvis engulfed, including his entire ass. Convinced this was about as good as Brett would manage in the tiny plastic bin, he began fishing behind him for his little slave. This next part would be fun.

 

 

                Riana found, to her dismay, that Brett had a very dirty, disgusting ass. With it taking up most of the space in the pool, she couldn't manage to get more than a few dozen feet away from it from her perspective. Which meant she was basically right next to it, and she could see its every detail all too clearly. It was hairy, riddled with bits of lint and grime, and sweaty from the day. Worse than all of it though, it was tinted brown from smeared, leftover shit; this man was obviously someone who wasn't very good at wiping himself clean. The smell immediately threatened to overwhelm Riana's poor nostrils, her senses blasted with the rank odors of old sweat and excrement.

                The water, of course, was working to clean it all. She watched as her clean bathing pool began to turn brown around his asscrack, the vile thing tainting the water he sat in. The thought of his despoiling her only chance at cleanliness left her immobile with sheer dismay, and she was caught by surprise as his hand grabbed her from her spot and yanked her back out in front of him. She found herself on all fours, balanced on his open palm, his gaze fixed on her tiny body.

                "Hope you don't mind, I probably really needed the chance to wash. There was skidmarks on my underwear, so I can only assume..." his tone feigned embarrassment but his expression was a sadistic grin. "Tell me, how was it? Be honest." She was caught aback, and her mouth opened and closed as she struggled to decide if she needed to actually be honest or simply lie. Which would end in a less cruel punishment? Did it matter? She didn't know what to say. "It's okay," he continued, smiling, "you can be honest with me here."

                After a moment more of thought, she finally decided. "It's awful. It's filthy and rank. It's disgusting." she confessed, letting more and more venom into her words as she felt a little spark of pride restore itself within her.

                "Oh my!" Brett exclaimed, his voice full of false concern, "How terrible! I must confess, I'm used to using...uh, higher quality toilet paper. And it was hot today. I must apologize for my nasty butt." his expression suddenly turned dark and his smile turned evil. "I guess I should scrub it clean, huh?"

                Faster than she could react, Riana was pinched between his fingers and shifted once more. No...he wouldn't...he couldn't...

                He did.

 

 

                Brett had to stifle a chuckle as he brought the little girl round to the back of his ass, and stood himself up back into a squat, the water running down off his ass and back into the water as he held her there in front of it. Then, with her pinched between his fingers, he began to smear her along his asscrack. He made sure to rub her right against the deepest, nastiest part of it as he used her as if she were a sponge, scrubbing up and down.

 

                Riana felt her little spark of pride cruelly shattered as the giant fingers moved her toward his disgusting ass. Why had she dared to say anything? She struggled as he brought her closer, but it was meaningless. She had no power, and with a wail of sadness she was forced against the dirty surface of his asscrack. The smell was exactly what you'd expect if you had been shoved face-first into human feces; it was disgusting and vile. Worse, though, was that immediately she felt the substance cling to her body, it having been dampened by the water and thusly loosened.

                She could hardly believe it. Her amazing body, that she'd suffered through numerous workouts and diets to get, the same body that she'd seen men beat each other bloody over, was being used as an ass-scrubber by this evil man. Every drag of his hand smeared more of his shit and sweat onto her body, especially her ample breasts that took the most of it. His course ass-hairs whipped at her body painfully, not enough to break skin, but enough to hurt.

                It seemed like an eternity, but finally she was pulled back away from his awful butt. then she watched as he lowered himself into her bath water, letting the filth he'd been scrubbing soak off. Then he lifted himself back up, and continued, smearing her once again into his filthy crack.

 

 

                Brett continued his little game for several rounds, alternating between scrubbing above the water and rinsing down in the pool. Finally, he decided to end with one last rinse. Sticking his ass back into the water, he released his captive and used his own hand to scrub a little bit better right there in her tub. With his work complete, Brett stood himself up, letting himself drip off into the water before standing upright and surveying his handiwork.
                The water was not nearly as clear as when he started. It was clouded with debris, bits of lint, and a few hairs from his ass. It seemed like it had a very light brown tint to it, which made Brett smirk with satisfaction. Still, it lacked a little something. Seeing the girl treading water and trying desperately to clean his poop off herself, completely oblivious to his presence, Brett had another twisted idea.

                Without a word of any sort, he pointed his dick at her and emptied the little bit of contents in his bladder onto her. It was only a split second of stream and a small trickle of drops, but it was enough to force the girl under the water without warning. He laughed with satisfaction as he saw her resurface, spitting out liquid. He could only imagine how bad it tasted, and it made him tingle with sadistic glee. At first, the little woman retched, and then sat there, barely moving in the water as she looked around with empty eyes. For awhile, the two stood still, Brett watching and Riana simply not moving. As she began to sink into the water, Brett reached in and pulled her out quickly. He wasn't about to let his new toy drown! Granted, the water was foul, and he could see some humiliation in it, but he had much better plans in mind. "I think that's about enough of bath time." He said curtly, taking her over and dabbing her dry with some toilet paper. The girl did not move, simply staying where she was positioned like a doll.

                With a yawn, Brett felt the urge to sleep start to take over. Not wanting to leave the girl unattended, he took her and deposited her into one of his shoes, then put his underwear into the opening to block off the entrance. That would help her stay warm and keep her trapped, he reasoned, without depriving her of oxygen. As he made his way to the hotel bed, He felt himself drift off into a content sleep, dreaming of all the things he could do with his new slave.

 

                In the contents of his shoe, Riana lay huddled in the fetal position, shivering in fear as her eyes stood wide open, unblinking, tears streaming down her face. Her thoughts were fragmented, few, and full of despair. She sat there, crying in silence, until consciousness failed her.

 

Chapter End Notes:

_________________________________________________________________


I think its somewhat obvious to say, I'm not done yet. there's still much more play to be had (and even more terrible, fetishy depths to plunge into) before this story is over.
We're not yet into the part where Helen gets directly involved, but to those of you who are antsy for that I assure you that next chapter, the flashback ends and we can get to the couples stuff. And although I don't gamble, I'd almost be willing to wager that in future chapters, this story is going to go some places that nobody has touched on. For better or worse, that remains to be seen.

I digress, as before I always welcome feedback. See you when the next chapter is up.