- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Mostly vote and crush, with a little mouth play and gentle. I figured I can go a bit more plot central on this one after the last chapter's shenanigans.
Sihil flinched when she heard the screams. She didn't know exactly what was going on, but she knew that the monster was causing death and pain. Firkon cursed and pounded on the walls of the prison, but unsurprisingly it had no effect. Sihil ground her teeth when she heard pleas for mercy. She knew that the large folk were certainly vile creatures, but this one was pure rage, a killer by any name.

Sihil covered her eyes when the lid of her prison opened, blinding her with the daylight she so dearly missed. When the light was gone, there were five more prisoners in the cage. Firkon shouted in anger while everyone else simply gasped.

They were children.



Teagan, elated with the terror and destruction she had caused, journeyed onwards. She looked at the instructions given her by the old man, and saw that she was to continue heading in the direction she was until she came upon a conifer forest. She glanced around her. The only trees she saw were the towering white birches, swaying in the breeze. Teagan's bloodstained clothes contrasted heavily with the peaceful scene. She smiled contentedly as she felt a slight stir of movement within her, reminding her of the carnal feast she had concluded minutes earlier. She idly wondered how many tomkins she'd eaten since her childhood, and knew the answer had to be in the hundreds. While certainly far rarer, tomkins had plagued her land even when Teagan was but a mere 13 winters of age, the very age at which she'd first eaten one.

She remembered the moment somewhat fondly - she knew that the humans were at war with the tomkins even then, and she had sometimes seen captured prisoners of war swallowed alive in times of famine. Knowing this, when Teagan stumbled across her first tomkin, she was a bit apprehensive, but already ingrained with a hatred for the smaller race. The tomkin in question was a girl of an eerily similar age and appearance, who seemed lost and hurt. She tried running away from young Teagan, but she limped, staggered, and eventually fell over, allowing Teagan to grab her.

Teagan lifted the young crying tomkin to her face, amazed at how much it looked like a person. She poked and prodded it with a stick, eliciting a few sobs, but it... no, she, otherwise didn't do much besides try in vain to wiggle free of Teagan's hand. Teagan moved the crying tomkin to her mouth and slowly forced her inside, feeling a strange and new feeling stir within her as the small girl began to cry and try to escape. Teagan clumsily swallowed, feeling the girl travel down her throat in a state of ecstasy. She felt powerful, and deep inside her knew that she had just ended a life.

It made her feel guilty, strong, dominant, satisfied, sad, and worried all at once. She wondered whether the tomkin felt like a person on the inside… what if it had the same feelings as her? What if it was the same as everyone else she knew, only smaller? Teagan had driven these thoughts out of her head, not knowing that only 3 years later the tomkins would exact a heavy toll upon her village.

Teagan's reminiscing came to a close when the birch forest began to thin out, giving way to a denser and more ominous pine thicket. Judging by the position of the sun, Teagan realized that she'd spent nearly two hours reliving that old moment.

She journeyed onwards until nightfall, at which point the dense forest became unnavigable. Teagan didn't want to start a fire, knowing that it could attract unwanted attention. Instead, she opened her little box to look at the spoils of her victory.


Sihil hadn't eaten in nearly a day, and what she had eaten in this sad prison was nothing more than a few handfuls of grass, which did more to hydrate her than to actually feed her. She had learned the names of the new captives, all of whom were schoolchildren. She was about to doze off when the lid of the box opened once more, and the shadowy face of the giantess peered down upon her. She was paralyzed with fear as the hand of the giantess reached into the box, for everyone who had been grabbed by that hand prior was doomed.

Firkon cursed and threw one of his boots at the hand, which it bounced off of harmlessly. Everyone else shrank away from it fearfully. Suddenly, the hand reached into the crowd. Sihil closed her eyes… until she felt the soft fingers of the giantess wrap around her torso.

This was it. The giantess was going to devour her like it had done to her friends. Her sorry fate was going to be sealed. The hand pulled her up to the face of the giantess. Even in the darkness, Sihil saw the bright eyes of the giantess look her over, and a small smile coalesce on that dreadful mouth. Sihil refused to cry, refused to let the giantess have the satisfaction of her fear.


Teagan opened her hand, and the little girl sat in the middle of it. The girl made no move to escape, nor did she struggle when Teagan picked her up. Teagan smiled faintly, and for the first time in years, felt a pang of guilt. There was something different about this one…

Teagan quickly drove these thoughts out of her head. This was but another tomkin, no different from the rest, and she would treat it accordingly. Teagan opened her mouth and eased the girl inside, feeling the small body squirm a bit on her tongue. She curled her tongue back, and the girl slid into the back of her throat. Teagan finally heard screaming and crying, and was impressed that the little red-haired girl had kept her composure for so long. Teagan tried swallowing, but her throat muscles instinctually tightened, and she felt the tomkin cling to her tongue, still crying.

Teagan couldn't bring herself to do it.

Teagan growled and cursed herself for her absolute stupidity before reaching into her mouth and pulling out the saliva drenched girl. The tomkin looked up at Teagan with terrified yet questioning eyes, and tried shakily to get to her feet. Teagan glared at her.

"Stupid tomkin. Stupid, stupid me. I'm not in a good state of mind right now, but you just wait."

Teagan prodded the little tomkin with a large finger, causing her to tumble backwards. She then watched as the tomkin struggled again to her feet, clenching her minuscule fists. Teagan raised the tiny creature to her eye level, and peered at her in detail. Although it was dark, Teagan saw the girl shed felt strangely attracted to in detail for the first time. Her hair was fiery red, reaching down to her waist. Her tiny eyes were green, and her skin pale. The girl's simple clothes were drenched in Teagan's saliva. Teagan grunted angrily and pouted. The girl staggered to the edge of Teagan's hand, away from her face, and curled up in a ball.

Teagan's scowl deepened as the girl did this, and she begrudgingly dropped the girl back in the box.

"You're a lucky little shit."

Teagan shut the lid of the box, and started looking around.


Sihil was momentarily paralyzed as the giantess dropped her back in the box. Most of the others gaped in amazement, while Firkon screamed with rage.

"You could have escaped! You could have jumped off of her hand! The dumb brute would have lost you in a second, and a garrison could have come and saved us all!"

Firkon slapped Sihil before resuming his rant.

"You… she let you go! Either you're the luckiest peasant I ever stumbled upon, or you're working with this vile beast, and I don't believe in luck!"

One of the schoolchildren screamed as Firkon shoved Sihil to the floor of the box. Sihil said nothing, but she was almost as scared of Firkon as she was of the giantess. He paced to and fro, shouting.

"I don't know if you're guiding the beast to our villages, teaching it how to make tools, or luring us in for it to devour, but I do know this: if I find out that you're working with that oversized ogre-like simpleton, I'll personally bash your skull in."

Firkon kicked Sihil in the stomach, causing her to retch and gasp for air. He drew back his fist for another strike when one of his subordinates pulled him back.

"Sir, with all due respect, I doubt she's working with the creature. It's probably too dumb to make such complex agreements anyhow."

Firkon grunted, and pushed away the soldier. He shot Sihil, lying prone in a corner, a nasty glance. He then stalked off to an opposite corner when the lid to the box opened again. The face of the giantess, still angry, greeted them. Firkon glowered back. The giantess threw in a handful of berries, with one of her handfuls being enough to last a while. She also dropped a crumb of coarse bread next to Sihil, eliciting a shout from Firkon.

After this was done, the giantess didn't close the lid of the box. She instead reached inside, snatching up one of Firkon's men. Firkon cursed as his soldier was stripped of armor and dropped in the waiting mouth of the giantess.

The giantess swallowed, and a small bulge traveled down her throat. The schoolchildren in the prison burst into tears again, while Firkon and his other soldier shouted with rage. The giantess stopped glaring upon seeing this, smiled, and winked at Firkon. He stomped and reached into his tunic, drawing a hidden sword.

The giantess was momentarily surprised, giving Firkon just enough time to hurl the blade at her. Her eyes went wide, and one of said eyes was struck by the blade. The giantess yelped, but she didn't scream, and Firkon gasped in dismay as he saw that the handle of the spinning sword is what struck, not the blade. The giantess was still evidently hurt, and she covered her stricken eye with one hand as Firkon's blade clattered to the ground. She said something in her peculiar language before reaching in the box for Firkon, who flattened himself against the wall. Sihil noticed that he was still grinning, and wondered why - he had failed in his attempt to blind her, and now she was probably going to tear him apart. The giantess, her depth perception off, reached just to the left of Firkon, and he used the opportunity to sprint to the left wall. Sihil gasped in realization and the giantess swiped her hand left, missing him again.

He crouched in the left corner of the box as the giantess reached again for him. However, she once again reached to the left, and her hand was outside of the box. As she swiped left, her hand slammed into the wall of the box, tipping it over!

Everyone scrambled for the exit as the giantess growled with rage. She gave her covered eye a final rub before opening it and scrambling to right the fallen box. By the time she did so, only three or four of her captives remained in the box, the rest darting away in different directions. Sihil ducked behind the trunk of a vast tree and watched, from cover, as the giantess fell on all fours like a wild predator.


Teagan leapt forth, immediately seizing three fleeing tomkins. She, not having the time to throw them in her box, popped one in her mouth and threw the other two in her undergarments, not having anywhere else to put them. She gulped down the one in her mouth before charging ahead at another group of the fleeing tomkins. They were the children, not smart enough to know to not run in one group. Teagan leapt on top of them all, smothering them under her relatively massive girth. She grinned as she felt bones snap from under her chest, and leapt towards the next visible tomkin, a little soldier, although not the one that caused this shitfest in the first place. Teagan leapt at the fleeing soldier, but the soldier dashed behind a tree, and Teagan tumbled past her. Teagan quickly reoriented herself, and saw that the soldier was running in the other direction, her armor discarded. Teagan picked up said armor and hurled it as hard as she could at the fleeing soldier, knocking her down and breaking one of her fragile legs. Teagan wasted no time in grabbing the wounded soldier and scanning the area for the one that threw the damn sword.

He was nowhere to be found.

Teagan grunted, and tossed the soldier with the broken leg back in her box, as well as the two in her clothing. She swallowed the one in her mouth before doing a quick headcount.

The one with red hair was still missing.


Sihil felt her heart skip a beat when the giantess looked around, no doubt searching for her. All was quiet, and Sihil dared not move too quickly. She had seen what the giantess did to the escaping captives, and knew that the giantess allowed no liabilities. Hiding wouldn't work forever, and everyone else was dead, captured, or gone. Sihil pondered her options, thinking of the mercy shown to her earlier.

Breathing in deeply, Sihil stepped out from cover, shouted, and waved. If the giantess didn't perceive her as fleeing, she wouldn't act rashly, and all other escape routes were cut off.

Sure enough the giantess saw her. For a quick second, a look of bewilderment spread across the face of the giantess. She crept closer to Sihil, already massive eyes open wide. She gently wrapped her hand around Sihil, gazed at her for another second, and shook her head. Her bewilderment was replaced be confused anger. Her grip tightened, and Sihil was roughly dropped back in the box along with the wounded soldier and the two others.

Sihil idly wondered about her family and friends, and if she would ever see them again. She cried herself to sleep as the lid of the box shut, and her familiar cramped, stinking, and dark world returned.


Teagan ran quickly through the woods, cursing her luck. Just as she was about to settle down for the night, one little tomkin had to ruin it all.

She ran until she could no longer run, jogged until she could no longer jog, and then walked until she could no longer walk. She then promptly passed out, dreaming of her old life, of her family, and of the strange little tomkin she had in her box.
Chapter End Notes:
Talk about a comeback! I've been thinking about returning to this for a while.