- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter has crush, vore, insertion, and a lot of other stuff.
Teagan looked at the tangle of dead and twisted wood before her.

She had arrived at the forest of dead trees.

Teagan looked at her flask, and was relieved to see that it was mostly full. She knew little of the area after this forest, and needed to make sure she was prepared for whatever challenges might lie both in and beyond the forest. Teagan, not wanting to go in unprepared, resolved to catch a few more tomkins for the trip. Even if she didn't eat them, Teagan was eager to use tomkins in other ways. She always did think the little things were versatile. She could use them as fighting practice, or perhaps as bait when fishing, or to fulfill her more... primal urges.

On rare occasion, only when she had a great deal of the expendable little things, Teagan would go on a murderous rampage, killing the little people in every way she could. She viewed this as a sort of vengeance, although her mostly civilian victims usually had little to nothing to do with the fall of the human Empire. Teagan looked forward to these great massacres eagerly, sometimes even going as far as to starve herself in order to collect enough captives for a "purge", as she called it.

Teagan's mind drifted towards such purges, and she idly wondered if there might be a lightly protected tomkin hamlet nearby. Teagan's eyes burned with a savage delight as she strayed away from the forest, her attention now directed at finding a town to pillage. She returned to the birch forest, and started sweeping the area. Tomkins tended to settle in forests like these, where resources and food were ample and cover from predators, including humans, was easily found. Although tomkins had all but conquered the human nations, humans still roamed the land, and many of them had views similar to Teagan, viewing tomkins as nothing more than an animal to be consumed.

Teagan withdrew her box of prisoners from her belt and drew it towards her face as she walked along. She popped it open, and chuckled at what she saw. It looked like she interrupted a sort of debate between the red-haired girl and the soldiers' captain. When Teagan opened the box, silence reigned for a few seconds, but soon after the captain pointed at the amused Teagan and started lecturing the red-haired girl again, as if to prove a point. Teagan was feeling a bit peckish, and decided that it would be a wonderful time for a snack. Although she had decided earlier that the blonde girl would be her next meal, she hadn't anticipated on capturing the three soldiers. Teagan was about to reach in and pluck the captain out of the box when she thought she heard talking. Teagan closed the box quietly and drew closer to the sound.

Sure enough, it was talking, and it was in the language of the tomkins. Teagan peeked at the source of the talking from behind her cover. Her eyes went wide with delight at what she saw.

A moderately sized tomkin village sprawled before her, having three large buildings and about three dozen smaller ones, which Teagan knew to be houses. A few tomkins strolled about the miniature town, but none if them seemed to notice Teagan. What made Teagan the most delighted, however, was the fact that there wasn't a single guard or barrack to be seen in the town.

A chorus of very high pitched voices erupted from one of the larger buildings. They seemed to be chanting, or perhaps singing. Teagan didn't know what the chanting was, but she knew that it would provide enough noise for her to begin her assault with the upper hand.

She stepped out of her cover, eyes burning with hatred and menace.

Immediately, the two tomkins that loitered in the streets if the town began to shout. The high-pitched chanting from the largest building abruptly stopped. Teagan grabbed the two shouting tomkins and unceremoniously dropped them in her mouth, where their struggles and muffled shouts pleased her. Teagan then paced over to the largest building. When she placed her ear against the roof, she could hear a number of murmurs from within. Teagan, jaw tensed and eyes alert, placed both of her hands on the roof of the building and started to lift. With relative ease, Teagan ripped the roof straight off of the building and peered inside.

Teagan immediately recognized the building as a school. The chanting had come from a number of tomkin children, who were reading and reciting something from miniature books. They looked to be around the age of 15 if they were human, although Teagan didn't know if tomkins aged on the same basis as humans.

She didn't really care how old they were anyways.

The first thing Teagan heard were screams from the panicking tomkin kids inside the building. She instantly dropped her foot in front of the one door to the building, sealing the only exit. Teagan then opened her mouth, showing the screaming children the two tomkins already in her mouth. She then swallowed them both, further terrifying the little creatures.

"I've got to make room for you, after all."

Teagan reached her comparatively massive right hand inside the building. The children all ran from it, and Teagan briefly enjoyed herding them all around. Quickly tiring from this game, Teagan laid her eyes on one of the stragglers, a top-heavy boy with stumpy legs and a porcine face. Teagan flicked him lightly, knocking him down. He struggled to his feet, when Teagan flicked him again, this time with greater force. She felt him exhale as he was propelled slightly backwards. The boy, now aware that Teagan would knock him down whenever he stood up, simply laid down, crying. Teagan groaned, picked the boy up, and with a swift and merciless movement threw him against the ground at full force, instantly killing him. She then moved on to her next target, a slim olive-skinned girl with long ebony hair and elegant features. Teagan picked the crying girl up and placed her gently on the palm of her hand. Teagan then raised the weeping girl to her face, and flashed her an innocent smile. The girl continued to bawl. Teagan instantly popped the girl in her mouth, sending another wave of screaming and crying through the terrified onlookers. Teagan kept the girl in her mouth, and looked outside the school. All of the tomkins from the other buildings were escaping! Teagan, still keeping her left foot to the the door of the school, grabbed two fleeing tomkin farmers. Without even pausing to examine the two men, Teagan tossed them under her rather voluptuous form and sat down on them. She felt their small bodies give way and flatten underneath her titanic weight. Teagan then turned her attention back to the children. She loved the look of utter terror on each of their faces. They knew that they had no chance of escape, and that Teagan was going to show no mercy to them.

~

Adrosenei screamed, but nobody could hear her. She was inside the giantess' mouth. She was going to be eaten alive. Luckily, it seemed that the giantess had forgotten about her. Adrosenei started clambering out of the giantess' mouth, hoping that she wouldn't notice. Adrosenei drew closer and and closer to the exit.

Adrosenei started to cry tears of joy. She was going to live. She was going to escape. She always had wanted to become a doctor and save lives, make people feel better. She was so close to escape, to a chance of living and becoming a full-fledged adult, finding love and nurturing a family.

Adrosenei's dreams were crushed as the giantess tilted her head up. She was simply being toyed with, nothing more. Adrosenei started sliding down towards the giantess' throat, where she knew wait fate awaited her. She desperately tried to find something to stop her fall, but everything in the giantess' mouth was slick and nearly impossible to get a firm grip on. Adrosenei wept as she helplessly slid down the giantess' throat, headed towards her imminent death.

~

Teagan gulped down the girl in her mouth, and turned to the remaining children. She had an idea for them, yes. She eased her right foot from out of her boot. It was quite easily capable of ending the life of any tomkin unfortunate enough to be under it. After doing this, Teagan selected her next victim, a muscular boy with a chiseled form and short blonde hair.

Teagan picked up the boy, wrapping her fingers around him like one would a string of taffy or some other delicacy. He started flailing, flinging fierce and wild punches at Teagan's fingers. Teagan gave the boy a quick shake to remind him of his place before setting him down in the dirt road outside of the doomed school. He, thinking that he had a chance of escape, bolted madly for the surrounding forest. He thought he was about to escape when Teagan slammed her bare foot down in front of him, blocking his exit. He turned to the left and tried circling the giant barrier of flesh, but Teagan simply slid her foot so that it was in front of him no matter which way he ran. The boy then started running the other way, although he was tiring out. Teagan slammed her foot down in front if him again, but he doubled back and dashed again down his original path. Teagan let out an almost girlish giggle as he tripped and sprawled out on the ground, disoriented and horrified. She placed her foot down firmly on his arm, pinning it down. As he tried to escape, she further increased the pressure, causing the boy to shout in pain. She kept on pressing harder and harder, and felt as the boy's muscles tore and his bones snapped. He screamed, but the sound was enjoyable to Teagan.

Teagan then raised her foot, but the mutilated boy was in far too much pain to move. Teagan stepped down on the boy with her heel, flattening him against the ground and instantly killing him.

Teagan was starting to feel an electric feeling race through her body. She was powerful beyond words. She was merciless. She was the black shadow of death itself.

Teagan took off her hunter's vest, showing her shapely form clad only in a rather revealing singlet. Teagan then took off this singlet, exposing her rather large and firm chest. Eventually she was stripped into only her undergarments, and was ready to have some real fun with the tiny tomkins. She grabbed a handful of average-looking girls, and dropped them inside her undergarments. Teagan felt an electric pulse rocket through her body as the three tomkins writhed and struggled against her privates. Teagan then lowered her torso inside the school, and brought down her large breasts on three of the little tomkins, who struggled in vain against the pillowy mounds of flesh. Teagan grabbed another handful of the terrified tomkins and popped them in her mouth. She slid her breasts forward, crushing the people under it, and swallowed one of the tomkins in her mouth. Teagan's breasts swallowed up another two tomkins as she moved them across the floor, and she quivered as she felt their bodies get crushed under her massive chest.

Teagan, noticing that there were only 7 tomkins left, decided to make them count. She swallowed the other two screaming tomkins in her mouth, producing a clearly visible lump that traveled down her throat.

She was the judge, the jury, and the executioner.

Teagan moaned in ecstasy as the three girls still struggling in her undergarments thrashed about, and one of theme managed to get somewhat inserted in Teagan's privates. Teagan, without a second thought, crushed the woman with her powerful pelvic muscles. She grinned as she heard muffled screams from the other two tomkins. She finally reached her climax, groaning gutturally and mashing the remaining two tomkins against her crotch. Teagan, satiated, grabbed four of the remaining seven tomkins in one hand and put them all in her mouth. The remaining three she put in her little box, along with the two she extricated from her undergarments.

Teagan left the wreckage of what once was a thriving and happy little town.
Chapter End Notes:
Holy shit, I have never actually done any writing of this kind before. I hope I did at least moderately well.