- Text Size +

Elia knelt just outside the Red Keep and with a smile on her face, she began her work. Elia spent the next several hours clearing the capital of collapsed buildings and moving the damage far away from any civilised habitat. The work was easy for such a powerful Giantess as Elia picked up collapsed buildings and moved them into unoccupied territory with frightening ease. However the public in the capital overwhelmingly loved their protector and were in awe at the efficiency that the monolithic Princess had in managing and removing the wreckage that was caused from the Sack. Sweat beaded down from Elia’s glistening skin during her work but that was due to the considerable heat of the burning sun from the cloudless sky and not from physical exertion. Elia stopped from her labours every now and then to ensure that Rhaenys and Aegon had plenty of water to drink on such a hot day. It warmed Elia’s heart to see the children enjoying their cool drink as well as Rhaenys staring up at her gigantic mother with clear amusement, waving up at her whilst Arianne whispered some jape in her cousin’s excitable ear.

As Elia momentarily stopped from her labours her thoughts crossed back to what she had done earlier. I have made my husband’s killer knell down right to my face; I have found Lyanna and dealt with those who would deny those I love. Elia smirked as she pictured the three Kingsguard that she forcibly took all the way from the sandy deserts of Dorne to the snowy wilderness of the North. That is what you get when you refuse to honour your rightful King. But then Elia’s smile died as a pretty face flashed inside her mind. Ashara. Less than an hour ago Elia had permanently exiled Ashara’s beloved brother Ser Arthur to the Night’s Watch. I have stripped one of the finest Knights of the realm of not only his white cloak but also his purpose in life and of his honour. My dear Ashara is going to hate me for it. Elia loved Ashara and did not want to do anything that would ever hurt her. After all we have been through together it would be a horrible way to end our friendship. But Arthur would have denied Aegon and I am never going to let that ever happen. Elia thought about it and she knew the horse had fled the barn door; she had made her choice and would have to live with the consequences. I love Ashara but I stopped any insurrection to my son’s reign. If Ashara hates me forever from it, it would hurt but I have my family and I will survive with or without her love.

Elia looked down at the children and her eyes wandered over to the northern soldiers who were helping to keep order in the city, ensuring that the citizens of Kings Landing were safely away from where the Giantess was moving buildings. Elia smiled warmly as Stark and his men got on with their duties without complaint as Oberyn and Doran led the operation. Two days ago the entirety of the North was enemies of the Targaryen realm. Now everything has changed. House Stark knows I am here for peace, mayhaps Ashara will see that too. Elia smiled as thoughts began to form in her head. It is not the end for any of those three Kingsguard’s, Ashara will surely know that. Ser Arthur will have merely swapped one vow for another, a white cloak for a black one. Both orders are oaths for life anyway. If the White Walkers are truly out there, then Ser Arthur would be actively aiding Rhaegar’s cause. Elia knew in her heart that Ser Arthur’s exile was not Rhaegar’s wishes for him but then again Elia was sick of hearing about Rhaegar’s wishes. If Rhaegar was alive and tried telling me that Aegon was not good enough to sit the Iron Throne and Rhaenys was not strong enough to deal with the Others, I would have taken him to the Wall out of general principle. Elia’s thoughts soured from thinking about the noble Prince Rhaegar and so she thought about her dear Ashara again. I could always pick Ashara up and take her to the Wall to visit her brother. After all an entire continent is nothing to balk about when you are several miles tall. Elia was busy repairing a city and she did need to make it completely habitable again, but she would have the time to talk to Ashara again. I will talk to Ashara later. Gods I hope she knows that I still love her.

 

As Elia went back to her work on moving the dilapidated and burnt out buildings, Elia began planning in her head how much materials were needed to rebuild the damaged parts of the city, and she even made a very quick exertion back to Casterly Rock and their collective bannerman’s castles to demand that they surrender much needed materials to help rebuild the damage they caused in King’s Landing. Lord Tyrion and his elder siblings were standing on the battlements grimly watching on obviously prepared for a sudden appearance from the Giantess. Lord Tyrion was pensive; Lady Cersei looked on with veiled annoyance whereas Ser Jaime looked subdued, as if whatever Elia had planned was too trivial for great attention. I know your secret Ser Jaime. You probably at least suspect I know. The Princess thought about Ser Jaime’s three sworn brothers she had just dismissed and exiled from the sacred order of the Kingsguard’s. I hated Aerys too, and you did do the right thing, but if word of your deeds gets out you will be joining the Nights Watch as well. There were no witnesses as far as Elia knew but the Red Keep has many eyes and ears. And Varys owns them all. Varys must know about Ser Jaime for a certainty. Elia knew that if the truth came out the Dowager Queen would demand Jaime’s head. I will cross that bridge when or even if I have too. Enjoy every moment with your family Ser Jaime, your fate may change.

Elia soured thinking about her own subterfuge and casual acceptance that she has dismissed her husbands’ fathers murder coldly and was therefore not in the mood to deal with the Westerlands’ many lords. The Giantess thus marched over and stared down at the puny castles with withering contempt and commanded: “MY LORD’S LISTEN UP, I NEED MATERIALS TO REBUILD THE CITY THAT YOUR FATHERS, BROTHERS, UNCLES AND COUSINS SACKED. YOUR KINGDOM NEEDS TO STEP UP AND ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CHAOS AND HORROR THAT WAS UNLEASHED. I AM A FAIR WOMAN AND I WILL GIVE EACH LORD UNTIL TOMORROW TO PROCURE A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF MATERIAL THAT CAN BE USED TO MAKE BUILDINGS, REMAKE ROADS AND OTHER SUCH NEEDED REPAIRS. DO NOT LET ME DOWN. ANY LORD THAT DOES NOT GIVE A REASONABLE AMOUNT WILL BE REUNITED WITH THEIR DEARLY MISSED LORD TYWIN.”

Elia could sense the fear and panic coming from the lord’s that remained in the Westerlands and the steward’s and cousins of those that aided in the sack from her threat. Elia accepted in her heart that Lord Tywin Lannister ruled the Westerlands with an iron fist and if he told one of his bannerman to jump, the bannerman would simply ask how high. They are not my true enemy. Despite that acceptance Elia could not find it in her heart to love them as thoughts of her fear as the Red Keep was being pounded into just the day before... And Rhaenys, she saw much worse than I did... Elia grumbled at that thought and as she calmed herself down she allowed herself a spiteful smile. Let them wallow in fear; they already caused more than enough fear for everyone else. They knew what Tywin had planned. Let them prove their loyalty to Aegon. They should have plenty of materials prepared by tomorrow.

Elia gave the Westerlands a day and would not presume whether or not they will fulfil her needs. I will cross that bridge tomorrow. Not wanting to linger with bitterness and rage, Elia relaxed herself and went back to more rewarding work and as she quickly returned back to the capital she helped move dangerous rubble from the harbour. The sooner the harbour is back open, the sooner normality can return to this city. Elia worked extremely hard and just before sunset, all dangerous buildings and rubble were completely removed from the capital.

 

Elia towered above the capital and stood proudly as everyone looked up at her magnificent body, admiring the views of her extraordinary pussy and cheered her colossal efforts. A proud smile reached Elia’s fine lips. I have obtained peace and helped clear out the damage and rubble from this city, a good day’s work indeed. Elia noticed that the mighty sun would soon disembark to the darkness of night, Elia had an idea and she quickly summoned for her family. Within moments Elia had put her palms to the ground and was amused at seeing Arianne and Rhaenys rush up to her magnificent finger, Oberyn and Ellaria walking hand in hand, and finally Doran and Mellario holding the babes as they reached her enormous hand. As different as their approaches were, they all bore massive smiles. As they safely embarked, Elia rose her hand up slowly and allowed her passengers to savour their ascent to the skies. Elia held her palm just above her magnificent chest and as she finally got everyone into position, the sun began to set. The bright sky dimmed greatly as the beautiful golden sun dulled away. Whilst Elia had noticed the beauty, she paid greater attention to Rhaenys’ enchanted face as well as the rest of her family enjoying the beautiful sunset. Elia smiled softly at the simple things that suddenly looked incredible as she watched the sunset from such a phenomenal vantage point. Elia looked down at her passengers and they all stared up at her, and Elia softly said: “LOOK’S LIKE IT IS TIME FOR SUPPER.”

Like the previous night, the city was ready for a major feast and the conscripted former rebel soldiers were active and dutiful in ensuring that every single person in the city was fed. To the citizen’s credit, the feast was very orderly, with the vast majority looking up towards the Giantess and personally thanking her and pledging their loyalty to her son. Elia’s face bore a permanent smile throughout the feast at how well organised it went, and how much peace there was already in the ravaged capital. Elia kept her family close by and enjoyed watching them eat and be merry. Yet again Elia made note of both her extreme lack of hunger and thirst. It has now been over an entire day now. I need to know if there is anything I need to do. Elia knew that she could shrink down to a more manageable size, but even when she was smaller earlier she had no hunger or thirst then either. I hope I am not setting myself up for a fall. Elia imagined the sheer destruction to the entire realm if she just keeled over and died from not drinking anything. Thousands if not millions would die from my collapsed body. And not even that, it would take an untold amount of time for my body to rot away. After the Doom of Valyria there was the century of blood. Every pretender in Essos fought for the ashes of Valyria. Elia knew that if she were to suddenly die at her current ten mile frame then not only would Kings Landing be destroyed but everything that held their society together would be too. The Seven Kingdoms would truly be seven again, and gods know how much slaughter that would cause. Elia did not want to think about her loyal subjects or her beloved family suffering from such a horrific fate, so she ignored it and carried on watching her loved ones eating and having a good time. I will be responsible though; I will learn and understand my limitations soon enough.

 

The feast went splendidly well, but as soon as it finished she had noticed that Rhaenys was beginning to tire. She has had a long day. Elia looked down at her daughter and laughed as despite Rhaenys’ sleepy eyes, she gave a soft wave. I think it is time for Rhaenys’ nighty night. Elia looked at her family who had finished their supper and had quite clearly enjoyed their scrumptious supper of the finest food Dorne had to offer and she looked down at her family and she said with a smile: “I THINK IT WOULD BE A GOOD TIME TO RETURN TO SUNSPEAR.”

Elia laid down her palm and the routine of her family arriving on her giant hand continued without incident. Elia got them up safely and started her walk down south. Elia felt so connected with everything down on the ground that she could have walked with her eyes shut and she would have avoided crushing anyone. It was very dark and thus while her passengers enjoyed the ride miles up in the air and feeling the cool wind, they saw very little despite being up at a great height. Elia fancied another night of loving with Oberyn and Ellaria and her mind drifted to the thoughts of them back in her pussy and them fucking on her lovely hand. Elia had an absentminded grin on her face as she approached the Martell’s great castle, but as her family disembarked, Rhaenys stayed on the hand as she had a vaguely troubled look on her face. Elia had noticed and asked her daughter softly: “RHAENYS DEAR, DO YOU FANCY A CHAT BEFORE YOU GO TO BED?” Rhaenys nodded and she let down the rest of her family and put her hand by her mammoth face. “WHAT DO YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT DEAR?” The gigantic beauty asked her precious daughter.

Rhaenys looked vaguely troubled but looked determined and looked straight at her monolithic mother and said: “I want to be a good sister to Daddy’s…”

Even at Rhaenys’ very young age, she appeared confused and embarrassed by her father having another wife, and Rhaenys was clearly getting frustrated with herself as she could not find the right words to say. She’s three, an age of tantrums when young children cannot articulate their true thoughts.

Elia smiled and stroked her lovely daughter with her finger, which utterly dwarfed her miniscule body which calmed the little girl down. “I KNOW SWEETLING. YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD SWEET KINDHEARTED GIRL. ANYONE WOULD BEG FOR AN OLDER SISTER LIKE YOU.”

Elia then felt vaguely sad whilst hearing her own words. I was not a brave older sister for Oberyn. Who would have begged for a constantly ill little girl like I was as a sister? Elia remembered all the things that her little brother Oberyn did for her: holding her hand during her sickly spells, drying her tears when she was crying from the pain. It was not just the bad. Elia smiled as she remembered Oberyn making her laugh with his seemingly endless stream of japes. Oberyn was the strong one. Even when he was little he was big inside. Elia then remembered that Oberyn was seemingly dot sized compared to her. Oberyn will always be a giant to me. Rhaenys will be such a strong older sister for Aegon and Lyanna’s child, such as what Oberyn was to me when we were children. Rhaenys has faced everything in her life with courage and dignity and will always make me so proud.

Rhaenys saw her mother’s expression change and asked concerned: “What’s wrong Mamma?”

Elia looked at her and smiled: “NOTHING SWEETLING. EVERYTHING IS FINE.”

Rhaenys accepted her answer but then Rhaenys looked troubled again and she asked whilst looking down to the ground: “Why did Daddy run away? Why did Daddy look for another wife?”

Elia’s throat trembled, and suddenly she felt rage towards her deceased husband. Elia answered quickly to console her daughter: “I REALLY DO NOT KNOW, BUT LOOK AT ME RHAENYS.” Rhaenys looked up at her mother and Elia composed herself and her child further: “WHATEVER HAPPENS, WHEREVER YOU MAY GO AND WHATEVER YOU DO I WILL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND YOU MEAN EVERYTHING TO ME.”

Rhaenys laughed as tears flowed from her face and Elia moved her face in as close to her daughter as she could and her heart melted as Rhaenys leaned in and gave a soft kiss to Elia’s monolithic cheek. I love her so much. Elia moved her hand slightly back and just stared at her beloved daughter, and Rhaenys reciprocated and they just stared lovingly at each other. Both mother and daughter were both so comfortable and so at peace with one another. They had stared at each other for seemingly a good while, until Rhaenys yawned. Elia moved her hand closer as she said: “IT IS TIME FOR A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP DEAR.” Elia gave her daughter a kiss with her colossal lips and as her daughter softly laughed from the gigantic lips colliding with her body, Elia knelt down and gave her daughter safe passage back down onto the ground.

 

Her family had waited patiently outside Sunspear’s gates for Rhaenys. Elia towered over everyone like a vast nude mountain and Elia looked down and saw Oberyn’s and Ellaria’s blatant lust at the gloriously naked Giantess in front of them. Elia blushed and kept her hand to the ground and proclaimed: “GOODNIGHT EVERYONE, SWEET DREAMS. OBERYN, ELLARIA…” Elia softly giggled as her two lovers waited patiently for what was to come next. They are both so precious. “COULD YOU ACCOMPANY ME TO MY BED TONIGHT?”

Oberyn and Ellaria laughed and cheered their consent and they walked back to her waiting hand. They climbed aboard and as Elia straightened herself up; she waved back at her family, blew a large kiss to the ground and announced: “GOODNIGHT MY DEAR FAMILY.” Elia walked away from her brother’s castle as she saw her family return peacefully back inside the castle walls of Sunspear.

 

Elia looked across and even in the darkness she could see all four corners of the peninsula that was Dorne. Even now Elia was in awe at how much distance she had covered since her great growth. I have marched through all of Westeros and past great unexplored oceans multiple times. A great source of pride warmed itself through Elia’s veins and she smiled to herself at how much good she was able to do today. But despite this Elia felt a deep pang in her heart. Ashara. Elia knew that Ashara had witnessed her brother’s humiliation and she could not imagine the rage and fury Lady Ashara was feeling right now. I did what I had to do and I would do it again if I needed too. Then again I would not be philosophical if someone humiliated Oberyn or Doran no matter what they had done. Ashara is my dearest friend and a few words would not go amiss. Elia wanted to demonstrate to Ashara that she still cared about her and thus the Giantess looked down at her expectant passengers and softly smiled down at them. “BEFORE WE GO BACK TO KINGS LANDING TO CONCLUDE TODAY’S BUSINESS, I NEED TO DO ONE MORE THING.”

Oberyn and Ellaria nodded their approval and Elia moved a few steps westward and quickly reached Starfall. Elia saw that her mountainous toes towered over Starfall and even in night she would still be the imposing otherworldly huge being that could be seen all throughout the Seven Kingdoms. I do not need to rush this. Elia looked down far down to the ground and saw that the castle was clearly awake with flittering lights of candles but no one was outside the castle’s walls. Elia waited patiently, she was not going to leave until a Dayne stepped out to meet her. Elia waited and watched for any sign, careful to keep her face as neutral and respectful as she could imagine. I cannot smile as that would be pouring salt into House Daynes' wounds, and gods I cannot scowl; I don’t want the Dayne’s to hide from me. Elia waited without uttering a word, Oberyn and Ellaria looked up, both knowing why Elia was here.

“You can do this another time Elia.” Oberyn called up with great concern.

“I could but I won’t.” Elia softly whispered as she leant her face very close to her little passengers, completely dominating all five senses that Oberyn and Ellaria possessed. House Dayne is notoriously stubborn though, mayhaps I will not see them tonight after all.

 

After some time standing patiently and as still as an actual mountain, Elia saw with her keen eyesight Lady Ashara walking up to the battlements of Starfall. Ashara walked slowly, her steps lacked the elegance of a submissive lady and were little more than stomps. Seven knows the damage those stomps would do if she was my size. For many years love-struck fools referred to Ashara as a Goddess in human form. Ashara would have made an interesting Giantess. Alas the fates had already decided and Elia watched intently as Ashara walked to the edge of her castles battlements and she just glared defiantly up towards the Giantess as Elia returned the stare. Rage is there in her beautiful eyes but she looks like she is at least willing to communicate with me. Elia leant her body down and put her hand down perfectly by the edge. Without a word uttered Ashara walked on the palm with ponderous dignity. When Ashara was safely on her hand Elia very slowly stood up at her full height and put her palm very close to her face.

Elia saw Oberyn and Ellaria walk straight towards Lady Ashara. Ashara was sullen but did observe her courtesies.

“M’lady.” Prince Oberyn nodded noticeably uncomfortable.

“Prince Oberyn.” Ashara replied back with a face that was as still as stone. Ellaria just watched on quietly, trying not to antagonise Lady Ashara. Ashara did gaze her direction towards Ellaria but the look was barely veiled contempt, looking down her nose at Elia’s newfound companion. Elia was instantly annoyed by that look. Bastards in Dorne are treated better than most bastards from other Kingdoms, but they are still treated as bastard nonetheless. Ellaria knows that look far too well.

“ASHARA THANK YOU FOR RECEIVING ME.” Elia announced formally, trying to remove as much tension as possible.

“It did not look as if you were planning to leave.” Ashara spat out sharply.

Oberyn bristled at that but Ellaria put her hands on Oberyn’s shoulders and both looked up at Elia who boomed: “ASHARA I KNOW WHAT YOU SAW…”

“Did you your highness? I’m surprised you can see any of us small folk all the way down here.” Ashara interrupted with a crooked smile on her lips, loathing emanating from her sharp tongue.

Ellaria glared angrily at Ashara and said with quiet dignity: “Show some respect Lady Dayne. Elia does not need to be here. She has got a capital that is still far away from being fully repaired as well as having Seven Kingdoms to rule for her beloved son. Elia is trying to be civil and does not need her precious time wasted by spiteful comments.”

Ashara curtsied extravagantly at Ellaria and Lady Dayne’s smile grew harsher. “Of course, I will do just that because I can never deny Elia’s baseborn whore.” Ashara dropped her smile and spat out faster than arrows in a battlefield: “Do not ever dare presume to jump up your station bastard; Elia would have never looked twice at your direction before yesterday. Elia was always so eager to please Rhaegar and she would never embarrass herself or Rhaegar by associating herself with the likes of you.”

Elia was trying her best not to let Ashara’s words antagonise her, but whilst Elia hid her feelings as if her face were a mask, Oberyn’s fury was there for all to see as Ellaria turned away from Ashara’s gaze and he went over to Ashara who to her credit did not flinch as the notorious warrior stared at her angrily. Oberyn spat out: “Ashara I am fucking warning you...” I cannot let this get out of hand.

“ASHARA I AM NOT IN THE MOOD FOR THIS. ELLARIA DOES NOT DESERVE YOUR SCORN, LEAVE HER ALONE. I HAVE JUST COME OUT OF COURTESY AS I DO WANT US TO BE FINE WITH EACH OTHER, TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED BEFOREHAND BETWEEN US JUST TO THROW IT ALL AWAY NOW.” Ashara seemed to consider what Elia had said, which Elia took for encouragement and Elia continued: “I DO WANT TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY ASHARA.” Elia said bidding Ashara to speak, and though Ashara was embarrassed as Oberyn and Ellaria watched on, Lady Ashara continued regardless.

“Before I was interrupted; from what I saw Arthur was carried all the way across Westeros like a naughty child being scolded by his mother. Let’s forget for a moment that Arthur is my brother. Let’s forget for a moment that I love him dearly, though clearly not as much as you do your own.” Ashara stared bloody murder towards both the Giantess as well as Prince Oberyn.

Ellaria looked on with anger but Oberyn to his credit merely gave a satisfied smile, held onto Ellaria’s hand and appeared to hold back a laugh. “Ashara I have dreamed for so many years to finally be with Elia, to finally show her how much I truly love her as a woman and not just as a sister. Do you know how truly happy I am right now? Do I look ashamed to you? Do you think I would be ashamed to be with a woman as special as Elia? Do you honestly think your words hurt me Ashara? Do you think your words hurt Elia?”

Oberyn looked up towards Elia’s vast face and Elia just watched on trying to give as neutral a face as possible. I am not looking for a fight, and I will not be provoked to anger. I came here out of courtesy only. Elia kept these thoughts in her head and merely announced in a flat voice: “ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO GET OFF OF YOUR CHEST?”

Ashara fumed at that, her light skinned face turned beetroot red and she angrily turned her attention away from Oberyn and pointed accusingly at Elia: “You are enjoying this. You are merely here out of spite over Lyanna. The past is dust and you have made sure that the name Dayne is dust as well. Do you think any House will see us as anything other than a pathetic jape now? You have desecrated the dignity of the Sword of the Morning and all the other ones to follow forever. I am only receiving you because Father took a bad turn after seeing his pride and joy carried away. My father is in agony lying in his bed right now. He just begged me to stay in the castle, praying that you will just grow bored and leave. Gods I prayed you did.”

Elia looked on impassively; she heard exactly what she had expected to hear. It is probably better Ashara got it all out of the way. Bitterness untouched eats away at the soul. “ASHARA I HAVE NOT COME HERE TO GLOAT, THREATEN OR PUNISH YOU FOR WHAT HAS HAPPENED. I STILL CONSIDER YOU A DEAR FRIEND ASHARA AND WANT TO SHOW THAT OUR HOUSES NEED NOT QUARREL OVER THIS. I HAVE COME HERE MERELY TO ANNOUNCE THAT I WILL NOT TOLERATE ANYONE OR ANYTHING JEOPARDISING MY SON’S REIGN AND I AM TRULY SORRY THAT IT HAD COME DOWN TO THIS. IF I TRULY WISHED TO SPITE ARTHUR I WOULD NOT HAVE SENT HIM TO THE WALL.” Ashara paled at the implication. Elia not wanting to make Ashara feel even worse carried on: “THE NIGHTS WATCH IS AN HONOURABLE CALLING AND SER ARTHUR WILL NO DOUBT BE OF GREAT USE. SER ARTHUR MADE HIS DECISION AND HE WILL LIVE WITH THAT DECISION FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE.”

Ashara looked up angrily at Elia, the Dornish fire returning to Ashara as she spat out: “Yes no doubt he shall be of great use thousands of miles away in the freezing cold wastes of the North. Arthur never shirked from responsibility in his life. Arthur worshipped Rhaegar and when Rhaegar begged King Aerys for Arthur to be given a white cloak Arthur accepted without hesitation merely because Rhaegar wanted him to take responsibility. Arthur made his choice and I am proud that he lived how a Sword in the Morning should.” Elia bristled at that. Is Ashara proud that Rhaegar ordered Arthur to make sure that Rhaegar's trueborn heir is denied of his birth right?

Nonetheless Elia had won and was not in the mood to argue anymore and she allowed Ashara to finish speaking her mind: “I am not a fool. I know half of the brothers of the Nights Watch will die north of that great wall they serve. I cannot imagine any savage wildling having the skill to defeat Arthur in arms though. It is the cold that is the true enemy. Do you think it is right for a man as noble, courageous and honourable as Arthur to lose his fingers and then his life from the frost? What a thing to tell future Dayne’s that the legend that was Ser Arthur Dayne, the Sword of the Morning died in the woods hundreds of miles away from civilisation merely to frighten ignorant heathens? Mayhaps the black brothers could forget his embarrassing first day and he may rise to Lord Commander, but whatever will come to pass it is no matter because you are sorry so it is all fine then.”

Elia looked at Ashara as her rage metamorphosed into sarcastic contempt, Oberyn was surprisingly calm. Oberyn’s initial anger was now boredom as he was barely even paying attention to Ashara and was focusing more intently on Ellaria and making sure she was fine. Oberyn is not ashamed of what other people think about him and me. Elia warmed up at that thought. As if Oberyn ever cared what others aside from his blood ever thought about him anyway. Whilst the Giantess was pleased at how Oberyn reacted today, Elia felt bemused as she realised that talking to Ashara mere hours after exiling her beloved brother was not the wisest course of action. I probably should have spoken to Ashara a few days afterwards and probably alone as well; but then again the tension could have simmered far greater than it is now. Elia knew she was in an unwinnable position regardless. Ser Arthur Dayne had now most likely already sworn his vows to the Nights Watch. But even if he had not, I would never let him near Aegon or Lyanna ever again. Elia though wanted to give an olive branch of peace to Ashara and told her what she had come here for: “ASHARA YOU KNOW HOW QUICKLY I CAN TRAVEL ACROSS THE SEVEN KINGDOM’S. I CAN BE ANYWHERE I NEED TO BE IN MOMENTS. INCLUDING THE WALL ITSELF. DO YOU WISH TO VISIT YOUR BROTHER TONIGHT?”

Ashara’s face softened as she began considering Elia’s request. Ashara looked intrigued by the offer but a thin veneer of doubt was etched in Ashara’s breath-taking eyes and Elia knew the answer before Ashara said it. “My father needs me right now. Ser Arthur is a grown man and I cannot imagine any fool in a black cloak giving the Sword in the Morning any grief…But I will visit him soon and he will have the full support of House Dayne I promise you. You may have embarrassed us today but you can never take away our feelings for Ser Arthur. I love him with all of my heart and he did what he had to do.” Ashara paused staring up at the Giantess defiantly, waiting to see if Elia would be antagonised by her words. Elia stared back stone faced until Ashara called out simply: “Are we done? I want to go home now.”

Elia immediately lowered her hand, bent down and she silently put Lady Ashara back into the castle’s battlements. Ashara got off her hand and quickly marched inside the castle. Elia felt numb, she did not feel the need to call out to her, beg forgiveness or try another vow of friendship as she did the night before. Elia just watched Ashara go back into the castle and when the little lady was gone from Elia’s sight, Elia made a massive sigh. As she done so Elia looked down and she saw her two little lovers who were watching Elia intently. Elia moved her hand back close to her looming face and looked down towards her two sweet little lovers. “ELLARIA I AM SO SORRY, YOU REALLY DID NOT DESERVE TO HEAR ANY OF THAT. YOU ARE SO WONDERFUL, KIND AND SO ACCEPTING OF WHO I TRULY AM. I AM TRULY HONOURED THAT YOU ARE WITH ME NOW AND I JUST PRAY THAT YOU ALWAYS WILL BE.”

Ellaria put her hand up and Elia moved her moon-like face over to her two little lovers until Ellaria was able to stroke her vast cheek softly and then gave the Giantess a sweet peck on the cheek. Elia swooned at the touch and Elia saw Ellaria’s sweet smile towards her. “Elia forget about now. I have heard far worse do not worry.” Elia grumbled at the thought that anyone would mistreat Ellaria. Ellaria smiled softly at that and she continued: “Do not heed what Ashara has said. You are the true inspiration of the world. In just over a day you have already brought hope to a war torn country. You have already brought peace to the realm and millions of people already idolise you. And I am not ashamed to admit that I am one of them. I would not be here if it was not for the beautiful noble Giantess absorbing the flames of the burning castle I was trapped in and showing me the beauty of the skies. I love you so much, and I love the fact that I am on this incredible adventure with all of you. I never expected to feel big by someone as heavenly and majestic as you. I truly adore you.”

Elia’s heart was melting as Oberyn held Ellaria’s hand and gave Ellaria a sweet kiss. A massive smile bore itself on Elia’s face and she immediately gave her two lovers on her hand a large sloppy kiss. Both tiny lovers giggled as the colossal lips dominated their bodies and after the kiss ended Elia just stared down blissfully at her two lovers. Being with these two for the rest of our lives sounds like Heaven to me.

Oberyn just smiled and announced with a massive lust-filled smirk on his lips: “Just think of all the fun we are going to have tonight Elia. Just think of all the parts of your divine body we are going to play on tonight. Just the three of us, doing everything we can to please you as the Goddess you truly are.”

Elia blushed profusely. Elia always wanted her brother and last night was even better than her long held dreams of it, and having Ellaria who was so beautiful and so kind and so open-minded with laying with a beautiful Giantess made it all the better for Elia. I am so ready for tonight, but first things first. “GODS THAT SOUNDS AMAZING; I CANNOT WAIT FOR TONIGHT BUT I JUST NEED TO MAKE ONE LAST RETURN TO THE CAPITAL AND THEN WE HAVE ALL THE NIGHT TO OURSELVES.”

Oberyn gave a playful pout and Ellaria looked up with clear anticipation with what is to come. Elia smiled and she began her very brief march back to the capital.

 

Elia walked back to the capital, but her eyes were solely fixed on the two gorgeous people on her palm. Even in the darkness Elia admired the handsome features of her beloved brother, and stared at the heaving cleavage of Ellaria Sand, whose bountiful bosom was trapped impatiently in a fine dress. I love them so much; I cannot wait for tonight’s activities. Elia had reached back to the city and her smile beamed as her people cheered her return. Elia was anxious for her pleasures so she did everything she had wanted to do in the capital quickly; she inspected various parts of the city and began planning in her head what to repair tomorrow. Elia was going full pelt in her internal planning and as she was finishing her final inspections she noticed Lord Eddard Stark. Elia looked down and gave a respectful bow: “LORD EDDARD, I THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR DUTIES TODAY.” Stark looked uptight and defensive around the giantess, so Elia nudged herself closer and said, “YOUR SISTER IS SAFE AND WELL IN WINTERFELL. I STILL NEED YOU HERE, BUT WHEN YOUR SISTER IS READY TO GIVE BIRTH, I SHALL RETURN YOU HOME.”

Lord Stark nodded his head and whispered very softly, “Thank you Princess.”

Elia smiled at the great lord and she moved herself in a straight upright position and as she surveyed the city around her she announced: “I WILL HELP REBUILD THIS CITY FURTHER TOMORROW. FOR NOW I SHALL RETIRE FOR THE NIGHT. FAREWELL.”

Elia waved as the people waved and cheered down on the streets. Elia stared at her two precious little lovers on her hands and as she was practically salivating thinking about what they will do tonight, the great beauty announced to her two lovers: “TIME FOR SOME GOOD FUN.” Oberyn and Ellaria were ready and Elia turned and after a few steps she began walking westward past Westeros and into the Sunset Sea.

 

Despite her great height Elia was very careful with her passengers so she held her hand up slightly past her face and took slow but long strides through the ocean with her titanic feet. Within no time at all Elia walked closer and closer to the deceiving great mist and despite her enormous ten mile frame, the water was so deep it actually reached to her waist. Elia soon walked through the great mist, but Elia was not daunted and continued westward. Within moments she walked straight through it and saw the vast unknown continent in the distance. Elia quickly reached the eastern coast and Elia smiled as she saw Oberyn’s and Ellaria’s look of genuine awe at how fast they have arrived at this hidden land that until yesterday was completely unknown to the rest of the world. Elia landed her incredible feet on the eastern coast of this beautiful green land and she took one great look and then looked downwards and smiled at her lovers and announced: “I AM IN THE MOOD FOR SOME SWEET LOVING.”

 

Elia noticed how soaked her humongous legs and waist were from traversing the surprisingly large and deep ocean so she instinctively began to dry her legs off with her free hand. After Elia wiped her legs dry, Elia looked down on her two lovers and all three stared at each other with unrestrained lust until the Giantess asked: “WHERE WOULD YOU TWO LIKE TO START?”

Oberyn immediately looked at Ellaria and Ellaria’s face blushed crimson and as she looked straight at Oberyn and then the seemingly all-encompassing Giantess, she said excitedly: “Well, I really enjoyed licking your armpits last night. That was unbelievable. Could we start at that?”

Oberyn softly chuckled but Elia was transfixed. Ellaria understands and shares my strange desires; she is such a lovely woman. A huge smirk grew from Elia’s face and her bright brown eyes brightened like twin suns bringing life onto the world and she said equally as excited: “YES THAT SOUNDS FANTASTIC.”

Elia softly knelt down and put her exquisitely massive posterior onto the ground and slowly but surely laid down across the large but empty landscape. No worries, all of this vast country’s inhabitants are safely underground. Elia put her passengers past her ginormous full breasts and onto her left armpit and both knelt down and got to work.

The armpit smelled strong with Elia’s scent even at the Giantesses vast size, but Ellaria absolutely adored licking her Goddesses moist armpit and even moved slightly past a spot of built up sweat and drank from this large puddle of built-up sweat juice with gleeful abandon. Elia loved Ellaria’s demonstration and keen enjoyment and Elia’s great eyes briefly matched with Ellaria’s petite but extremely bright eyes and Elia smirked and put her hand down to her crotch and began rubbing her pussy. Gods Ellaria’s gaze is burning hole right through me. Elia’s slender fingers entered her wet opening and she began inserting her fingers with a somewhat slow pace, wanting not to rush through her enjoyment, but Elia noticed Ellaria laughing at seeing the Giantess fingering herself and thus Ellaria increasing her own pace in licking her smooth skin, this in turn proportionally increased the speed of Elia’s fingering. Elia began to grow as her sexual release poured through her. Elia laughed as she noticed her body expanding, but was careful not to harm her precious lovers so she took them out from her armpit and back properly on her hand. Elia’s growth slowed down again as she stopped her fingering and paid all of her attention as she spied her lovers, but she immediately began fingering herself again even harder and faster than before as she saw Oberyn taking off his trousers and was whacking his great big cock with his hands. Gods I love this. After a few moments Elia composed herself and stopped her fingering altogether and she stared down at her dear lovers and asked: “THAT FELT REALLY NICE. THANK YOU FOR GOING ALL OUT ELLARIA.”

Ellaria had the biggest grin imaginable as she called out: “It was my pleasure Elia!”

Elia laughed softly at Ellaria’s devotion and great enjoyment at exploring the Giantess. “GREAT TO HEAR ELLARIA; BUT THERE ARE THREE OF US HERE, OKAY OBERYN IT IS YOUR TURN NOW, WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?”

Oberyn had a massive smile as he took off his shirt, showing his bare chest and said, “We pleasured you up there, now we want to pleasure you down below.” Ellaria’s face showed great depravity as without a word she stripped off and threw her own clothes away with great abandon. Ellaria stood proudly showing her wonderful body proudly. Elia drooled at the sight and was openly leering at Ellaria’s gorgeous breasts and her magnificent golden body. Ellaria smiled at how much pleasure Elia got from gazing at her body. I want to see more of this. Elia smiled and said: “WOULD YOU MIND IF YOU STARTED HERE ON MY HAND. I REALLY WANT TO WATCH MY TWO GORGEOUS LOVERS.”

Oberyn immediately put his muscular arms around Ellaria’s waist and they shared a deep kiss, Elia could not resist and she moved her hand in closer to her face and she kissed both of her sweet lovers. The romance briefly died as all three laughed after Elia’s colossal lips left her miniscule lovers. Oberyn looked up and quipped, “I knew you could not resist your two gorgeous little lovers. Are you sure you do not want us to continue in your glorious pussy?”

Elia wanted to see them at their pleasure and said whilst salivating: “THAT WILL HAPPEN SOON OBERYN, BUT I LOVE SEEING YOU TWO IN ACTION; WHENEVER YOU ARE READY I REALLY WANT TO WATCH.”

Both Oberyn and Ellaria looked at each other and they again shared a deep kiss, but Ellaria quickly knelt down and stroked Oberyn’s large erect penis, but Oberyn clearly wanted to finish inside of Ellaria so they quickly lay down on Elia’s soft palm and Oberyn quickly penetrated Ellaria’s soft pussy and began pumping his cock in and out of her in perfect rhythm. Elia was just staring at her two lovers and she began fingering herself again, going faster and faster and she shot up in size, growing and growing as her lust increased. Ellaria’s moans were loud but were soon overshadowed by Elia moaning in joy. Quickly all three orgasmed at the same time and Elia screamed in pleasure, completely dominating all sound over her two miniscule lovers.

 

Elia’s growth doubled and she was now an incredible twenty miles tall. As Oberyn and Ellaria recovered from their lovemaking, they stared in awe at the even bigger Giantess that lay before them. “THAT WAS UNBELIEVABLE. I NEED TO GET MY BREATH BACK BEFORE WE DO THAT AGAIN.” Elia said with a lust filled smile. Oberyn and Ellaria laughed at that and they both sat down with Oberyn cuddling Ellaria softly.

Elia sat herself up and they began to talk and despite their lust they spoke for several hours. Despite her extreme size compared to her miniscule brother, Elia listened with a loving deference at Oberyn’s tales of mischief. The tales Oberyn told were humorous, but it took a serious turn as Oberyn began talking about their childhood together in Dorne. “Do you remember when Mother told you that you would be well enough to accompany her to Casterly Rock?” Oberyn asked Elia with a calm smile.

Elia smiled softly at the memory. Of course I remember. Elia was too sickly throughout her childhood to venture past the Water Gardens, and even going to the Water Gardens was a relative rarity in itself. Elia spent most of her childhood in the family castle, and she dreamt of seeing the other Kingdom’s of Westeros. Elia dreamed of sailing the many seas of the world in a nice strong ship with the people she loved. It’s a shame the poetic Rhaegar never had the same desires; it could have spared a lot of horror. The adventurous Oberyn spent time squiring around Dorne having the time of his life, even at a young age the legend of the Red Viper grew as he had already slept with various beautiful women. And men, Oberyn likes his men as well. I wonder what that would be like to watch. However Oberyn’s journeys away from home were never too long. Oberyn always returned home soon enough to spend time with his beloved sister who did not have the physical strength to venture far. I loved Oberyn’s presents and tales of the outside world. He is such a good kind hearted brother. Elia looked at Oberyn and said simply: “I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN I WAS TOLD I WAS HEALTHY ENOUGH TO HAVE A PROPER VISIT TO THE OTHER KINGDOMS OF WESTEROS.”

Elia cried tears of joy on that lovely day at the news of her journey and shared many a laugh with Oberyn about what adventures they would find. Elia then remembered the journey and her many suitors who begged her favour and betrothal. Elia then remembered the many sharp mocking nicknames Oberyn gave them. Oberyn was always so jealous and possessive around me, even back then. Elia smiled that she finally got the man she had always dreamed of as well as Oberyn getting her as well, but then Elia felt sadness at how much Oberyn had to do for her and she said to him in a serious manner: “I WILL NEVER FORGET EVERYTHING YOU HAVE EVER DONE FOR ME OBERYN. YOU GAVE ME SO MUCH JOY WHEN I WAS A SICKLY LITTLE GIRL.”

Oberyn looked up as he held Ellaria’s hand and said: “It was always my pleasure; I always loved being there for you. You are my sister, and my dearest friend. I love you so much.”

Elia beamed a ginormous smile and she moved her hand and kissed both of her lovers again. Everything I have always wanted I have now. Gods I love my sweet Oberyn.

 

The conversation continued and Ellaria spoke about her childhood in her father’s castle. Even though Dorne treated their natural born children better than most of the other Kingdom’s, Ellaria was still a bastard in the law’s eye and there was always a certain unspoken distance with her family because of it. They all talked softly and Elia just imagined all three of them doing this for the rest of their lives. Ellaria is such a lovely woman, she is so open minded, and kind hearted. And she is so beautiful. Elia looked at the gorgeous woman that sat before her and said, “YOU HAVE MADE ME SO HAPPY ELLARIA.”

Ellaria beamed a massive smile as Oberyn hugged her and she looked up and said up to the Giantess: “Me too my dear Elia.”

Elia imagined the future, when the Red Keep would be rebuilt. Elia just imagined Ellaria living and sharing in the family life. Elia hoped that one day Oberyn and Ellaria would share many children together and all of them to grow so close to Rhaenys and Aegon. I want Oberyn’s other children with me as well. Oberyn already had four daughters but they were all scattered all throughout Westeros. It would be nice if my nieces can share in the love. Elia wanted to help raise her brother’s children and for them to have a rich full life surrounded by loved ones. They would make such lovely companionship for Rhaenys and Aegon, older children for them to look up to. Elia smiled at these thoughts. I can reach out to Oberyn’s children tomorrow. But first I want to make it official; I want Ellaria to know how much she means to me. Elia smiled down at her gorgeous lover and said: “I LOVE YOU ELLARIA. I LOVE EVERY MOMENT WE ARE TOGETHER AND I WANT THIS TO CONTINUE. I DO TRULY LOVE YOU, AND I WANT YOU TO LIVE WITH US AND BE BY MY SIDE FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES.”

Ellaria began to cry, but they were tears of joy as a massive smile engulfed her face. Ellaria looked up as she dried her tears and said, “Oh Elia I love you too. Of course I would love to always be by your side my dear Goddess. You have both made me so happy, and it warms my heart to be with such special people. To seal this wonderful offer, could I???”

Ellaria playfully paused and Elia hooked herself to Ellaria’s bait and asked with an indulgent smile: “KISS MY FEET?”

Ellaria laughed and screamed out, “Of course!”

 

Elia stood herself up to her new great height and she softly put both of her lovers on the ground, by her vast feet. Oberyn and Ellaria stared up and saw Elia’s glorious breasts looming over them, her vast pussy looking like a massive hole in the sky, and marvelled by the fact that Elia’s toes alone towered over them completely as if they were actual mountains. Ellaria walked up to Elia’s big toe and gave it a nice soft kiss. Elia felt this with her enhanced senses and smiled warmly. This is bliss. Very quickly both Ellaria and Oberyn got into the groove and they kissed and caressed Elia’s humongous big toe like as if it was a lover itself. Ellaria loved that her secret passion for women’s feet was now being realised, but at a far more extreme scale than previously expected. Elia enjoyed it all very much and loved the fact that her lovers willingly complied with her desires and that herself and Ellaria was able to fulfil their passions together. And Oberyn, I have always wanted him and now I am his, and he is mine. Elia began to feel very horny again. I need them both inside of me. But then Elia had another idea. I want them on my glorious breasts as well. Elia looked down and announced: “I LOVE THIS SO MUCH, BUT WOULD YOU TWO FANCY FONDLING MY BREASTS?”

Both Oberyn and Ellaria were salivating at the prospect so Elia picked them up, got back on the ground, lay down and put them both on her ginormous breasts. Oberyn and Ellaria got to Elia’s enormous nipple and began stroking and licking it. Elia was aroused immediately and felt her nipple growing from the feeling. All three loved the foreplay and Elia laughed as she noticed Ellaria’s soft kisses to her nipple, whereas Oberyn was stroking and licking the vast nipple at great pace. Elia felt even more aroused and watched blissfully at the dutiful worship her lovers gave her gorgeous breast.

By this time this continent began to get dark by approaching night-time and Elia looked down on her lovers and said: “IT IS GETTING LATE AND WE GOT ANOTHER BIG DAY TOMORROW SO I THINK THIS IS TIME FOR OUR FINAL ROUND.”

Elia picked up her lovers and she gave a sultry look at her lovers and without a word being exchanged, Oberyn and Ellaria began fondling each other, with Oberyn cupping Ellaria’s bountiful bosom with his hands, and Ellaria grabbing Oberyn’s erect cock. They played with one another as Ellaria tugged Oberyn’s cock and Oberyn licking Ellaria’s own engorged nipple. They quickly kissed again and they lay back down and began their love making again. Elia was enamoured by both of her lover’s beautiful movements and she began to grow again as she fingered herself. As much fun as it was for Elia to watch, she wanted to feel them inside of her, so she moved her hand down to her wet crotch and announced: “GET READY MY DEARS.”

Oberyn and Ellaria rolled themselves inside of her cavernous pussy and Elia slid them further inside of her. As Elia sensed they were a safe distance inside of her, she began fingering herself. She inserted her huge digits faster and faster, her growth increasing at a rapid pace and as she felt her lovers inside her ultra-sensitive pussy, she began to climax and she reached her peak and screamed her satisfaction. Glad no one is nearby and Oberyn and Ellaria are deep inside of me, I do not wish for anyone to turn deaf by my pleasure.

 

Elia was panting heavily as sweat glistened over her gorgeous golden body. Elia noticed that she was far larger in size than before and she estimated that she grew to around fifty miles in height. Elia was too exhausted to stand up, so she put her hand inside her crotch and took out her two very wet lovers. Ellaria and Oberyn were soaked with Elia’s love juices. Elia gave a cheeky smile and gently licked her lovers clean. They taste delicious. Elia’s otherworldly but very sensitive tongue flicked over Oberyn’s flaccid penis and Ellaria’s pussy and all three laughed amorously. They taste delicious down below as well. Elia looked down at her lovers and said: “IT IS GETTING LATE MY TWO GORGEOUS LOVERS. I THINK IT IS TIME TO CALL IT A NIGHT.” Elia kissed both Oberyn and Ellaria and smiled, “TIME TO GO TO YOUR NEW BED.” Elia looked at them both and said, “GOODNIGHT AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ANOTHER WONDERFUL NIGHT. SWEET DREAMS.” And as her lovers reciprocated farewells back at her, she inserted them into the warm safety of her pussy.

 

Elia lay back down and stared at the clear night sky. Elia stared at the stars and wondered. Are there any other worlds like this one? Oberyn discussed the Maesters’ hypothesis that the Gods have possibly made other worlds similar to this one throughout the skies. If there are other worlds, I wonder if there are other Giantesses like me on them. Elia looked at the beautiful tranquillity of the night sky and thinking about all the beautiful things she had seen today. Elia thought about her lovely daughter Rhaenys and imagining her soft laughter and kind words. Elia imagined her entire family living peacefully in the Red Keep and imagined Oberyn and Ellaria having children of their own as well as thinking far forward of Rhaenys and Aegon growing up and having families of their own. Gods I would love some grandchildren to play with someday. Elia smiled at these thoughts and she began falling asleep and within moments the gigantic Elia dozed off and fell into the world of sleep.