- Text Size +

The march from the capital to the obscure Tower of Joy in the sandy desolate fields of Dorne was mercifully brief for the towering Giantess Princess Elia Martell. Elia could feel the many thousands of men, women and children all throughout the Kingdoms staring up at her right now as her beautiful tanned skin glistened as the sun shone on her glorious body, making her generously large breasts seem downright golden. Elia’s mind instinctively placed her otherworldly huge feet on unoccupied territory, which was good as a myriad of thoughts ran through her mind. What will I find at that accursed tower? Elia knew that men did not call Varys the spider for nothing; the eunuch had so many informers that no part of the Seven Kingdom’s, no matter on how minor or remote, remained untouched. Elia knew in her heart that Lyanna would be at that tower, but she did not know what will happen afterwards. I need to be strong. Elia resented what her husband had done to her and her children but Elia knew in her heart that Rhaegar had loved the wolf-girl. As I love my Dornish Prince, and my gorgeous foot-worshipper as well. Elia did not want this meeting to descend into the bad natured bickering as her meeting with Aerys’ Queen. I need to be the bigger person. Elia laughed at that thought. She straightened her body up as she arrived at the red waste of Dorne. Her gorgeous breasts hanging over her body like those from a Goddess and a seductive smile reached her lips. I hope Oberyn and Ellaria are enjoying the show. Elia briefly wondered how her ass must look to her tiny lovers as they viewed her from the capital. Like glorious twin moons I suspect. Elia smiled but she saw that the Tower of Joy was near. A good idea, I cannot allow myself to get too angry or upset. Think about Rhaenys, Aegon, Oberyn and Ellaria. Whatever happens right now I still have them.

 

Elia made the last couple of steps with her titanic feet southwards to the Tower of Joy. As Elia knelt beside the old tower she did not see anyone standing over the window, but she did see that on guard on the ground was the legendary Lord Commander of the Kingsguard, Ser Gerold Hightower; the White Bull. She saw besides him was the surprisingly apprehensive face of his sworn brother Ser Oswell Whent whose black bat of his house that encompassed his helm contrasted his noticeable fear. Next to him was the stoic young man who was already a legend, the Sword of the Morning, Ser Arthur Dayne. Each knight looked at Elia like men preparing for a great battle; all their swords were unsheathed and looked to be in formation. Something is terribly wrong.

Elia looked at the sworn brothers of the Kingsguard and feigning a lack of suspicion; Elia looked down and called out with a kindly smile: “WELL MET GOOD KNIGHTS OF THE KINGSGUARD. I AM SO GLAD I HAVE FOUND YOU.” The knights did not soften at all from Elia’s words and all three stared up as if the Princess was an inconvenient stranger. What is happening? Elia looked across the landscape around her and called out: “I HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE THAT LYANNA STARK IS HERE WITH YOU, I WISH TO SEE HER.”

The knights looked even more uncomfortable, but they positively freaked as a figure emerged from inside the tower to a torrent of screaming women. Elia saw the Wolf girl Lyanna Stark emerging from the tower with a gaggle of serving women following after her. Lyanna’s face was pretty but stern, but what took Elia’s attention was the massive baby bump on her stomach. The Dragon must have three heads.

Lyanna was clearly further along from her pregnancy than Rhaella and looked like she could give birth within a matter of weeks. I must not show any weakness. Elia’s face was as hard as a statue but inside she was struggling with the urge not to scream, shout or cry literal rivers of tears. Elia kept her eyes on Lyanna, but before she could speak the loud boom of Hightower’s voice emerged and shouted: “Get back inside the tower my Princess!”

Princess. That one single word had betrayed Rhaegar’s actions. Many men sleep around after they become married. Some even keep paramours. Very few marry the paramour. Elia’s rage was clearly surfacing as her olive face turned beetroot red and she was beginning to grow. I must not show any weakness. Elia exhaled a massive gust of breathe, luckily near nobody, and calmed herself enough to stop whatever growth must have occurred. I need to do the right thing.

“PRINCESS…” Lyanna to her credit looked straight ahead at the Giantess’ eye as Elia continued staring at her. “I SHOULD NOT BE SURPRISED. THE TARGARYEN’S NEVER OUTLAWED POLYGAMY.” Great…Whilst Rhaegar and Lyanna played house, many thousands of men died horrible deaths. I hope it was worth it Rhaegar. I truly do. Elia’s mind was awash with many thoughts and she even imagined Rhaegar and Lyanna fucking to their hearts content in the safety of her unknowing brother’s lands. Pretty young little Lyanna, a direwolf thousands of miles from home, no friends, her father and brother brutally murdered and her other brother a rebel marked for death himself. I hope it was truly worth it Rhaegar. Elia ignored her growing hatred inside of her for her dearly departed husband and she carried on with her original course of peace. “PRINCESS LYANNA.” The words came out like grunts of pain but Elia continued on regardless: “I PROMISE YOU SAFE PASSAGE FOR YOU AND YOUR UNBORN CHILD TO KING’S LANDING, STORM’S END, WINTERFELL OR ANYWHERE ELSE YOU DEEM IT PERTINENT TO BE AT.”

Lyanna clearly considered Elia’s words but as she mused in thought, Elia heard Ser Arthur shout out: “You need to stay here Princess!”

Rage consumed Elia. Elia’s blood was close to boiling. Elia was resisting the urge in her spirit to grow beyond all scale. So Rhaegar commanded three Kingsguard’s to protect his pretty little wife whilst thousands of the men who prayed for Rhaegar to be King ended up slaughtered. Good to know. Elia looked down at the Sword of the Morning with clear loathing and barked out: “WHEN LAST I LOOKED DAYNE, A KINGSGUARD GUARDS HIS KING, NOT COMMAND PRINCESSES ABOUT. YOU MAY BE THE SWORD OF THE MORNING BUT TWO TINY SWORDS MEANS NOTHING TO ME AND IT DID ABSOLUTLEY NO GOOD FOR THE THOUSANDS OF MEN INCLUDING MY DEAR UNCLE WHO DIED NEEDLESSLY FROM THAT HORRIBLE WAR. SO DO NOT EVER DARE SPEAK OF WHAT OTHERS SHOULD DO, KNOW YOUR PLACE AND KEEP YOUR IGNORANT MOUTH SHUT!” Ser Arthur paled and did what he was bid albeit with clear anger on his face.

Elia looked back at Lyanna, but all Lyanna could do was to give the Giantess a sad smile. Elia looked back at Dayne and continued: “LYANNA IS FREE TO GO WHEREVER SHE DESIRES. YOU THREE KNIGHTS HOWEVER SWORE VOWS TO HOUSE TARGARYEN AND ARE NEEDED IN THE CAPITAL WITH YOUR KING.”

 

Silence reigned. The three knights looked sheepishly on the floor and Lyanna shot them a look of pure contempt from atop her tower and bellowed out with a dignified voice: “If you three fools wish to play this Mummer’s farce then be my guest, but I am taking no part in this nonsense!”

What Mummer’s Farce? Why are these three making life so hard for me? Elia gave a bewildered look but composed herself to give herself a more regal face and announced: “YOU ALL SWORE AN OATH TO PROTECT AND LIFE FOR THE KING. YOUR KING NEEDS YOU. DOES LOYALTY MEAN NOTHING TO YOU?”

All three Kingsguard’s reacted differently. Ser Oswell Whent’s eyes grew in fear; Ser Arthur Dayne had a small smile form on his lips whilst Ser Gerold Hightower grumbled. Ser Arthur Dayne put his hand on the shaking Whent’s shoulder and he finally looked up at Elia and said: “It means everything to me. To all three of us; aye, that is why we are all here now.”

Whent was visibly shaking and blurted out in a voice he thought the Giantess could not hear: “This is madness; we cannot honour Rhaegar’s vision if we dare defy her.”

What in the Seven Hells is going on? Elia did not know what was happening but she could not allow it to carry on any further. Elia moved her face until her face was almost touching the three knights, and as her face loomed over the knights completely she bellowed: “IN KING AEGON’S NAME I COMMAND YOU TO RETURN BACK TO KING’S LANDING.”

The weathered old Bull Ser Gerold looked defiantly at Elia’s probing eye and announced: “Aegon Targaryen is not our King.”

 

“WHAT?” Elia boomed immediately.

Elia’s blood felt like it was on fire as she clenched her fists so tight she thought that her fingers would snap off. Elia began to grow and the three knights could not resist backing away. I must not show any weakness. Despite her pledge all Elia felt was rage. Traitors... Everything I have done, keeping the people of Kings Landing safe, allowing Robert Baratheon and his merry band an honourable surrender and my enemies are these great noble honourable Kingsguard’s? The injustice of it rankled harshly in Elia’s being. What has Aegon ever done to deserve such betrayal?

Elia knew that the entire realm could see and hear her right now. She could not keep a secret at her vast height. Let the people hear the titters of a puny traitor. Elia calmed herself and only grew about a mile larger, a miracle despite her bubbling rage. Elia stared at the three knights with pure hatred; Ser Oswell Whent was the only one who looked appropriately petrified at this incredible Giantess. Elia looked down and spat out: “KING AEGON WAS TRAPPED IN A SIEGE. PRINCESS RHAENYS WENT THROUGH HELL YESTERDAY. IF NONE OF YOU THREE KNEW SHE WAS DRAGGED OUT OF RHAEGAR’S BED BY A MONSTER. SER JAIME LANNISTER DID WHAT HE HAD TO DO YESTERDAY. SER BARRISTAN FOUGHT SO WELL ROBERT BARATHEON GAVE HIM HIS OWN MAESTER TO TEND HIS WOUNDS. SER JON DARRY AND MY DEAR UNCLE LEWYN PAID WITH THEIR LIVES BECAUSE OF MY HUSBAND’S GREED AND STUPIDITY. BUT NONE OF YOU WERE ANYWHERE TO BE FOUND. SO I ASK YOU THREE WHO MIGHT BE YOUR KING? TRAITORS.”

Elia allowed her last word to hang in the air and all three knights took great umbrage and swayed into clear outrage. Honour is the only thing these ignorant fools care about. How any of these three jackanapes were sworn brothers to Uncle Lewyn I really do not know. If her Uncle Lewyn was still alive she might have shown at least a hint of clemency to these traitors, but Elia would not tolerate such open defiance now. Ser Gerold looked up and announced: “Prince Rhaegar has decreed that Princess Lyanna Targaryen’s child would be his rightful heir and is now the true sovereign to the Seven Kingdom’s.”

 

Elia processed this information with a mixture of bafflement and wrath. Thoughts could not articulate themselves in her mind and all she could do was look at this preposterous louse of a man and announced: “HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND? DO YOU THINK I WOULD ALLOW ANYONE TO STEAL MY SON’S BIRTHRIGHT AND GIVE IT TO…”

Elia could not continue her words and just swayed her fingers pointing to Lyanna’s tower. Lyanna looked annoyed but kept any protest in her head. Elia then felt some guilt to the Princess in the tower. My anger belongs to them not Lyanna. Ser Arthur looked surprisingly calm and said: “It was Rhaegar’s order my Princess. I know this is not what you want to hear but he believes that the union between Ice and Fear will be important.” Important? Elia’s face dropped from rage and she looked at Lyanna’s protectors thoughtfully as she remembered her horrible nightmare. Important enough to provoke a war? Before absconding with Lyanna, Rhaegar never struck Elia as a man passionate about women. Even during the Tourney of Harrenhall when Rhaegar crowned Lyanna the Queen of Love and Beauty it was romantic, noble but not passionate. Rhaegar took Lyanna for another purpose but what…Then Ser Arthur said it: “There are other battles to come and it will not be men against men. But something far darker and colder.” The memories returned at once. Visions of Ice Kings and armies of the damned filled Elia’s mind. The White Walkers. Did Rhaegar actually know? Could Rhaegar possibly know? Dayne continued on oblivious to Elia’s internal dilemma: “Rhaegar fears….Sorry feared that your son and daughter would eventually falter against the true enemy, but Lyanna’s child with the blood of the Stark’s would not and would do what was necessary to save everyone and everything from certain destruction.”

Any sympathy Elia had for Rhaegar’s beliefs had been immediately evaporated by that comment. How dare Rhaegar think so ill of his own children? Elia thought back on how brave Rhaenys has been after nearly being murdered just the day before, and continuing to be the sweet happy girl she always has been, trusting her mother and making her proud as she handled everything including her father’s killer with great dignity and honour. Rhaenys has more courage in her little finger than Rhaegar ever had in his entire being.

 

Elia was seething with rage but her mind focused on one particular thought that came to her head and she spat out: “WHAT IF IT’S TWINS?”

The question caught Dayne off guard and he answered back: “Pardon me?”

A vile smirk emerged from Elia’s lips as she continued: “YOU HEARD ME. THE DRAGON MUST HAVE THREE HEADS. I KNOW THAT SONG WELL ENOUGH. IF LYANNA PRODUCES TWINS, THAT WOULD BE FOUR AND THOUGH I AM JUST A SILLY IGNORANT PRINCESS WITH NO KNOWLEDGE AND APPRECIATION TO THE WAYS OF THE GREAT PRINCE RHAEGAR, I KNOW THAT WOULD BE ONE DRAGON TOO MANY FOR SWEET DEAR RHAEGAR. IF LYANNA GAVE RHAEGAR TWINS AND RHAEGAR HAD WON, WOULD ONE OF LYANNA’S CHILDREN BEEN KILLED TO KEEP IT TO THREE? OR….”

Elia could not say it. They had come far too close to that fate to dare say it out loud. Aegon was a babe and has probably already forgotten anything he might have saw from the Sack. Rhaenys though… Rhaenys will remember forever. Rhaenys had trusted her mother completely, and Elia had already demonstrated to her that even Rhaegar’s killer would kowtow to her otherworldly mother, but Elia dare not even have uttered the words. I cannot say it. I cannot make it ever come true.

 

Ser Oswell paled at Elia’s accusations and began mumbling out: “Prince Rhaegar was a good and kind hearted man. He loved his children and though he planned to give Lyanna’s child Westeros to rule, Rhaegar would have denied your children nothing. He was planning to restore Summerhall to give to Aegon when he came of age.”

Elia looked down with disgust and roared out: “ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? RHAEGAR WOULD HAVE EMBARRASSED THE REALM, STOLE HIS OWN SON’S BIRTHRIGHT AND GIVE HIM A FUCKING RUIN INSTEAD?”

Ser Oswell quaked in his boots and was trying to mumble out some more words, but Ser Gerold Hightower stared at Elia and said: “Whatever Prince Rhaegar’s plans, we were sworn to obey. So were you. Surely a wife would honour her husband’s commands?”

 

Elia’s rage boiled over and without notice or ceremony the Giantess simply grabbed all three knights and marched northwards. I cannot let Rhaegar win. Elia was growing larger and larger. Elia had now grown to over ten miles tall and Elia marched northwards with great determination. Fucking Rhaegar. You ran off with a girl who was still half a child, you started a war that engulfed Westeros, you almost pissed away your families legacy, and you dare deny your own son of what is rightfully his? Elia did not wish to think about Rhaegar Targaryen anymore. I do not love Rhaegar Targaryen; I do not want Rhaegar Targaryen. I just need to finish off the catastrophes that he created. Elia knew what she needed to do and Elia took a deep breath and looked down onto the ground and was careful that her astronomically sized feet avoided any settlement whatsoever. Her rage subsided and she was now back in control of her emotions. By this point Elia towered over King’s Landing. Elia looked at her three prisoners and declared: “RHAEGAR TARGARYEN IS GONE. HE NEVER HONOURED ANY WISH OF MINE AND IF YOU THINK I WILL MEEKLY ACCEPT HIS ‘COMMANDS’, THEN YOU ARE THE THREE BIGGEST FOOLS I HAVE EVER MET.”

 

Elia looked over the capital and noticed every eye, both highborn and low, looking straight up towards her. The amount of attention to her gigantic form gave her some pride, but she knew that everyone was judging her actions. I am my own woman and I am here to make sure no one ever dares dreams of sabotaging Aegon’s reign. “GOOD PEOPLE. I KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE HEARD. PRINCESS LYANNA TARGARYEN WAS MARRIED TO MY HUSBAND AND SHE IS BEARING RHAEGAR’S CHILD. I WISH THEM BOTH A LONG AND HAPPY LIFE.” The Giantess had noticed Princess Rhaenys looking worried by the gates of her home with her keen eyesight but she smiled as she had also noticed Rhaenys softly nodding encouragement to her. Elia nodded back to her daughter and continued: “I WOULD WISH FOR HER CHILD TO GROW CLOSE TO MINE, AFTER ALL THEY WOULD ALL BE RHAEGAR’S CHILDREN.” Elia could hear some distant cheers celebrating the news after Elia had said the words. Elia felt a deep pang in her heart as she heard the cheers. Many thousands of good men died for this unborn child…The Dragon must have three heads. Elia was not a spiteful woman and she chose to ignore her growing anger towards Rhaegar and his plans. Rhaegar’s dead; all I can do is make everything right. But whilst she chose to ignore the cheers she could not ignore Rhaenys’ small smile from hearing about her soon to be born step-sibling. Rhaenys is such a sweet child. “I KNOW YOU HAVE HEARD ABOUT RHAEGAR’S ‘COMMANDS.’” The people looked up with baited breath. Elia continued, “MY HUSBAND WAS NEVER KING, HIS WORDS WERE NOT LAW. I REFUSE TO INSULT AND HAVE THE BIRTHRIGHT OF MY DEAR SON KING AEGON THE SIXTH OF HIS NAME STOLEN. AEGON REIGNS AND HE WILL RULE THE ENTIRE SEVEN KINGDOMS WITH PEACE, JUSTICE AND PROSPERITY.”

 

Her people had begun to cheer. Loudly. Elia began to smile as her people had seemingly accepted her decision. Her smile turned towards her captives, Elia looked down at all three and announced: “I AM GIVING YOU THREE ONE LAST CHANCE TO RECANT AND PLEDGE YOUR ALLEGIANCE TO AEGON.”

They all looked up at her and though Whent was clearly distressed, he accepted his other sworn brother’s obvious fervour and they all nodded their head side to side and refused. “SO BE IT.”

The cheering had suddenly died and Elia could not hear anything from any of the diminutive people. They presume the worst. “I WILL NOT BE LONG MY PEOPLE; ONCE THIS IS ALL SORTED OUT I SHALL HELP REBUILD EVERYTHING IN THE CAPITAL.” Her people were clearly nervous but they did cheer at the promise of further aid. Elia accepted that as encouragement and she quickly left the capital.

 

Elia began making giant strides northwards and carried on in the same quick determined manner as she had since leaving Dorne with her prisoners. Elia quickly went through the Riverlands and noticed the skies darkening as she saw the cold ruins of Moat Cailin. The North, my first ever time visiting the North. For the first time since her growth, Elia felt the cold. Elia even noticed a fine cover of snow on the ground, but the heat radiated from her enormous feet completely cleared the areas where she walked. Despite her vast nude frame offering no protection against the outside elements, it did not feel horribly cold but it had a definite bite to it. Elia strove to ignore it and as Elia continued her walk deep into the lands of winter; she quickly reached the ancient seat of the Stark’s, Winterfell.

The castle was as grim and proud as her wet-nurse told her as a child. Despite its extremely miniscule size in comparison to her colossal height, it still held a strange power evident from strange flashes of white light shining in her eyes as she neared it. Elia blinked and gingerly edged towards the castle with squinted eyes, wishing to avoid the light. This place is strong with magic, but alas no Northerner can see what I am seeing and they must think I am merely mad. Elia mused that mayhap Rhaegar’s prophecy of a Targaryen with Stark blood had merit, but Elia quickly reasoned that a Giantess would be more necessary to defeat an ancient enemy than some Northern child would. I am sure Rhaenys and Aegon would adore another sibling though. Elia genuinely hoped her children would grow fond of Lyanna’s unborn child and ultimately Elia had no intentions of harming Lyanna, Princess Lyanna, Elia reminded herself.

Elia knew that handling Lyanna peacefully was wise not just for moral reasons; she did not want Ned Stark or Robert Baratheon to cause trouble in the realm. I do not wish to crush entire kingdoms to the ground with my powerful feet to stop another rebellion. Aegon the Conqueror may have relished burning his enemies, but Elia did not want to cause such havoc. She wanted a peaceful and united Kingdom, especially with the threats that she felt was coming. I want Lyanna close though. Elia suddenly realised the absurdity of that thought as she had walked from King’s Landing to Winterfell seemingly in a matter of moments, and she softly laughed to herself. What is far for Lyanna is close to me.

 

Elia still had the three Kingsguard’s in her hand but Elia did not care about their comfort. I need to understand how and why Winterfell is strong with magic. Elia had felt the magic earlier when she visited Dragonstone, but she knew the Valerian’s built Dragonstone from their great knowledge of dragon lore. Winterfell was built several thousands of years ago by the First Men. What in the Seven did Brandon the Builder know about such things? As Elia was deep in thought as she stared at the strangely powerful Winterfell, from the battlements of the castle she saw the young lordling Benjen Stark run to meet her gaze. He looks the boy Ned once was at Harrenhall. The young lad looked frightened but excited and was clearly in awe at the Giantess that stood before him. Elia knelt down and bowed her head respectfully. The young Stark looked nervous and could not string a word out of his mouth. Sweet child, better make it easy for him. Elia gave a soft smile and said: “DO NOT WORRY MY LORD, I JUST HAVE QUICK BUSINESS IN THIS PART OF THE REALM AND THEN I SHALL RETURN SWIFTLY BACK TO THE SOUTH.”

Stark was clearly in shock but he just about spat out: “I saw you, all the way down in the South. I could see you from here. It’s…It is absolutely incredible. But I could not hear you. Can I ask if my sister is alive?”

Elia smiled at Benjen’s request and whispered to the young Lordling: “Yes my lord, she is alive, safe, and well and is doing fine.”

Relief washed over the young Stark’s face. Benjen looked so relieved that he did not enquire about the absurd sight of the three legendary Kingsguard’s trapped on Elia’s monolithic hand. Elia knew Benjen was not in the loop over recent events. Better tell him the news. Elia said to the young lordling in a more formal manner: “THE WAR IS OVER. YOUR BROTHER FOUGHT WELL AS KING AERYS AND MY HUSBAND PERISHED. AS YOU HAVE NO DOUBT SURMISED YOUR BROTHER AND THE OTHER REBEL LEADERS HAVE PLEDGED THEIR ALLIEGANCE TO MY SON. BENJEN, I PROMISE YOU EVERYTHING WILL TURN OUT FINE.”

Elia smiled softly allowing her words to sink in before she got back up. Benjen was still stunned at seeing such an incredibly large nude giantess and his mouth had even opened agape. Elia laughed softly as she realised that her mountainous face completely dominated everything the young Stark could see. What a cute lad. Elia smiled down at him: “FAREWELL BENJEN. I SHALL SEE YOU SOON.”

Benjen bowed but he could not keep his eyes away from the Giantess. Elia looked down at her three prisoners and she continued further north. I hope everything will turn out fine. Elia did not tell Benjen about Lyanna’s child never mind Rhaegar’s wishes for the child to rule, but even if she had Elia could not imagine the North risking certain annihilation to rally for Lyanna’s unborn child, but Elia prepared herself for the possibility. I need peace, everyone knows I want peace, but I will not tolerate open rebellion, they will need to honour the peace. Elia did not want to imagine what she would do if an entire Kingdom rebelled against her, so she pushed it back down into her mind.

 

Elia continued north and saw a desolation of ice and forest; hard lands for a hard people. Elia balked at imagining having to live in such a cold barren land and her mind drifted back to her homeland Dorne and imagined the warm climate, the beautiful sunsets and its noble hot-blooded people. I will be back soon enough, to treat with Lyanna if nothing else.

Within moments Elia had walked to a massive structure. It was so wide that it stretched from the western coast all the way to the eastern coast. Elia smiled as she recognised it. The Wall. It was by far the greatest thing ever built by man, but her ginormous toes alone had still towered above the seven hundred foot tall Wall. Lights shone bright from the cold gray structure and Elia heard voices of an unknown tongue that sounded incredibly old. The old magic is strong in these stones. Rumours of the Wall being constructed through spells as well as mortar was dismissed as fables to impress children, but now Elia believed. This wall cannot fall. I will not let it fall. Elia knew that as soon as she had rebuilt King’s Landing, then this wall needed to get bigger. Far bigger.

 

As Elia arrived properly in the most Northern part of her son’s realm she saw a small band of black clad men of all ages and sizes staring agape at the spectacle of her vast gigantic body. The Nights Watch, the men who swear to father no children, marry no wife and hold no land to protect the realm from what lies beyond the Wall, and they are all staring at my gigantic breasts. The Nights Watch fought primarily against sporadic bands of wildlings, all of whom were eventually overwhelmed by the far more organised Nights Watch. But Elia knew that the first true enemy they faced would return soon, the enemy the Nights Watch was created to face, and they needed to be prepared. The Wall needs all the good men that it can get.

 

Within moments an elderly but clearly olive skinned Dornish man had walked down from a very small tower to greet Princess Elia. The Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch. Elia thought it passing strange that the Dornishman Lord Qorgyle was the Lord Commander of an overwhelmingly Northern tradition with an overwhelmingly large Northern membership, but the Wall was a meritocracy and talent was rewarded. The old man had bent his knee and Elia released her palm to the ground. The great knights of the Kingsguard, Ser Gerold Hightower, Ser Arthur Dayne and Ser Oswell Whent rolled out of her hand in a clearly undignified manner. The men of the Nights Watch were clearly embarrassed at what they saw and nobody presumed to talk until Elia announced to the Lord Commander: “GIFTS FROM THE NEW KING AEGON THE SIXTH OF HIS NAME. MAKE GOOD USE OF THESE THREE MEN. YOU WILL NEED THEM.”

Elia had debated whether to tell the Lord Commander her thoughts, but what could she tell them? That I had dreams about White Walkers? Elia realised that she needed to understand more about this enemy before she could announce their existence. Better be prepared from a position of knowledge and strength, not announce the horror from fear and superstition. Elia remembered Oberyn telling her that word by word after he had returned from his incomplete studies at the Citadel, and it always struck the Giantess to be true. Elia looked down at the three exiled knights and returned her gaze to the Lord Commander and said to him: “THESE THREE MEN ARE BOUND TO YOUR SERVICE LORD COMMANDER. THEY ARE STRIPPED OF THEIR WHITE CLOAKS. IF ANY OF THESE THREE MEN ESCAPE OR REFUSE TO SWEAR YOUR OATHES, KILL THEM IMMEDIATLEY.”

The knights looked at Elia with clear indignity but Elia looked at them one last time and said calmly, “I WISH YOU ALL GOOD FORTUNE FOR THE WARS TO COME.”

Elia stood back up, gave a soft bow and looked down at the Dornish Lord, “I SHALL VISIT AGAIN SOON LORD COMMANDER; WE HAVE UNFINISHED BUSINESS.” Elia looked southwards and walked back to the warmer climes of Dorne.

 

Elia felt more relaxed as she was walking past the enchantingly snowy landscape and chuckled to herself as she saw a few Northmen heavily clad in layers upon layers of furs looking stunned at how comfortably the nude Dornish Giantess walked through their lands. I love my powers, I truly do. A trek that would have taken at least weeks for men galloping on the fastest horses in the Kingdom’s, or even months for families to safely cross, took almost no time at all for the smiling Giantess who sauntered back down south with absolute ease. Elia marvelled at the changing landscape from the snowy paths of Winterfell to the rivers near Riverrun.

 

Elia walked as close to Riverrun as she could and saw two red haired women looking at her with undiluted awe from the highest balcony of the famous castle. Better not be a stranger. Elia moved closer and looked down at the fine ladies, and she even noticed a very young babe on the elder woman’s lap. “NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN LADY STARK, LADY ARRYN.”

Lysa Arryn was tongue tied and nervous and shaking heavily with fear. Catelyn Stark put a hand on her sister’s shoulder and said with a kind dignity at the Giantess looking straight towards them: “It is good to see you doing so well my Princess.” If courtesy was a woman’s weapon, Lady Stark would be stronger than Ser Arthur ever was.

Elia smiled at the courteous little lady: “YOUR FATHER HAS BEEN A GREAT HELP TO RESTORING THE PEACE. DO NOT WORRY YOUR HUSBANDS WILL BE RETURNED TO YOU TWO SOON.”

Catelyn smiled at the looming giantess and laughed softly. “Do not let us keep you; I want my Eddard to be back by my side as soon as possible.”

Elia smirked back and said: “YOU SHALL GET YOUR WISH SOON ENOUGH.” Elia waved to the ladies in the castle balcony and walked down south but not before saying, “CUTE BABE. I’M SURE LORD EDDARD WOULD MAKE A WONDERFUL FATHER.” Lady Stark smiled brightly at that and she waved and playfully picked up her young son’s arm and waved very softly with it. I think ruling the kingdoms is going to be a simpler task than I imagined.

 

Elia no longer panicked about Lyanna Targaryen as she was walking back to her. No one wants another war. Elia knew that even Lyanna saw the futility of trying to oppose King Aegon’s claim as the reigning monarch. Elia saw the sky change from soft clouds to a clear blue sky. The heat had returned and she overlooked the teeming capital. The citizens looked relieved and Elia surmised that they knew that the Kingsguard’s were spared from execution and sent instead to the permanent exile that came from taking the black. Elia moved closer to the Red Keep and she could see Oberyn and Doran leading operations into feeding the city with the packages of food from last night. Elia was proud at seeing how effective and hard working her brothers were. As everyone had noticed the looming Giantess’ return, Elia looked down with a regal air but with a kindly smile and announced: “KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK EVERYONE. I HAVE ONE LAST THING TO SORT OUT. BUT IT WILL NOT TAKE TOO LONG.”

Elia looked at her young King who was being held by Ellaria whilst she was conversing with Mellario and Elia cooed with joy. Ellaria looked so motherly and protective as she held her King. Ellaria is such a sweet woman. Elia wondered if Ellaria would have any children of her own and she had begun imaging Oberyn playing with young children with Ellaria whilst they were on her otherworldly huge palm. That would be so lovely if that came to pass. Elia smiled as she softly snapped out of this vision of the future and she looked down at Rhaenys and Arianne holding hands and talking softly with one another. They are both so young and innocent; once all the hard work is finished there will be plenty of time for games and good times for all of them on my massive hand. Elia smiled down one last time and called out: “I WON’T BE LONG CHILDREN.” As Rhaenys and Arianne softly waved up towards her from the ground, Elia made one last walk back to the Tower of Joy.

 

The Tower of Joy looked so desolate in seemingly the middle of nowhere that was the great Dornish desert, and Elia could not fail to note that without the three white-cloaked Kingsguard’s surrounding the tower, it lost certain magnificence. I no longer fear what is in the tower. Princess Lyanna was still outside on the balcony and as she spied the monolithic brown eye in the sky she called up: “That did not take you long.”

Elia looked down towards the young Princess and said matter of fact: “WELL I AM NOT IN THE POSITION TO TOLERATE WHAT I DO NOT NEED TO ANYMORE.”

Lyanna looked straight at the Giantess and asked: “Does that include me as well?”

Elia looked long and hard at Rhaegar’s beautiful bride and gently replied: “I DO NOT WISH TO HARM YOU AT ALL LYANNA. AS I SAID IN THE CAPITAL I WANT YOUR CHILD TO GROW CLOSE TO MINE.” Lyanna looked sceptical at Elia’s words, but Elia noticed her stern features and further explained: “LISTEN I CAN WALK TO WINTERFELL AND BACK A HUNDRED TIMES WITHIN AN HOUR IF I WANTED TOO. YOU CAN BE ANYWHERE YOU WANT TO, IT DOES NOT MATTER TO ME. IF I EVER NEED YOU, IT WILL NOT TAKE ME LONG TO GET YOU.”

Lyanna continued her gaze, and with Elia’s keen eyesight she could tell that she was unfaltering from looking straight at her sun like eyes. Many would cower or hide. No doubt Oberyn and Ellaria would stare at my voluptuous breasts. Elia respected Lyanna’s resolve, and though she despised her husband’s actions and plots, she could not find it in her to take it out on Lyanna. A silence emerged between the two until Elia asked: “WHEN ARE YOU EXPECTING?”

Lyanna looked at the looming Elia and said: “Just past the next full moon, probably after the beginning of the new year.”

Elia looked down and remembered her own pregnancies, she was bedridden for half a year with Rhaenys, and almost lost her own life giving birth to Aegon. After that every Maester worth his salt told Prince Rhaegar and King Aerys that she would surely die if she ever conceived again. The Dragon must have three heads. Elia replied as she mused about the past: “YOU DO NOT NEED TO GIVE BIRTH ALONE IN THIS DESOLATE PLACE. YOU SHOULD BE SURROUNDED BY LOVED ONES.”

Lyanna looked down, her face growing red until she looked up and said, “Loved ones? I know what happened to my father and my dear Brandon.” She looked accusingly at the small army of mid-wives and servants and continued: “These fools kept quiet around me but I have ears, I heard the whispers. I am sure my sweet Ned would always treat me with the utmost courtesy and maybe even Benjen could pretend that nothing had happened. But everyone else will not. The North remembers. Lord Robert will want me for the first time to spite Rhaegar of course, but he will have one look at my child and he will remember. And you Elia.” Lyanna’s face bore a sharp accusing look, “You may appear and even act benevolent, but that will not last. Someday you will remember too.”

 

Elia could only stare at Lyanna as the tiny Princess finished her unnerving proclamation. Elia did not think she had acted unfairly but she felt that she only lost control at the beginning of her great growth when dealing with Tywin Lannister. As if anyone would have handled that differently. But Elia knew that she had only attained her great power yesterday. Who could tell what the future would hold? The White Walkers; I can pretend that everything is going to be perfectly fine but they really will be coming. Despite her own self-doubt about the future, she would not allow Lyanna or anyone else to see it. I need to demonstrate my sincerity. “LYANNA, IT APPEARS YOU WANT THE TRUTH. AND I THINK YOU NEED THE TRUTH. I DO NOT BARE ANY LOVE FOR YOU, AND IT STILL BURNS ME WITH RAGE THAT RHAEGAR ABANDONED ME. BUT I AM NOT A MONSTER, AND I WILL NOT TAKE IT OUT ON YOU. WE ALL NEED TO LEARN TO LIVE TOGETHER.” Lyanna scoffed visibly at that but this spurned on Elia even more and she continued: “YES WE DO LYANNA. LOOK AT ME, YES I AM A GIANT, AND YES I DO HAVE GREAT POWER. BUT I HAVE A RESPONSIBILITY TO EVERYONE, INCLUDING YOU, AND I SHALL NOT SHIRK FROM IT.”

 

Lyanna took Elia’s words in and though she still appeared dubious at Elia’s sincerity, she seemingly accepted her answer. Lyanna looked at Elia and asked: “If you had this great power whilst Rhaegar was alive, would you….?”

Elia was intrigued but suspicious at Lyanna’s line of questioning and replied brusquely: “WHAT MY PRINCESS?”

Lyanna smiled softly and asked: “Would you have still fucked your brother and that Dornish woman you like?”

Without a momentary pause Elia answered back: “YES.”

Lyanna looked straight at her and mused: “Then we are one and the same Elia, I know I shall be hated by everyone, regardless I think this needs to be said.” She’s not actually going to say what I think she is going to say? Elia knew right then what Lyanna was going to say but she knew that this was still going to hurt. “I am no victim, I was not kidnapped and I was not raped. I chose to run away with Rhaegar, I chose to sleep with him and bare his child. I started a war, many thousands of innocent people died, and yes, you and your children would have been as well if your quirk of fate did not happen. I will take that with me to my grave, but I have made my choice.” Lyanna gave a bitter smile, Elia was repulsed and wanted to look away, walk back to her family but she was transfixed as Lyanna continued: “And no, I do not have any regrets.” The smile Lyanna flashed was hideous, and Elia could just stare coldly as Lyanna finally asked: “Do you still want to spare me? Do you still want to take responsibility for justice?”

 

Elia just stared uncomprehendingly at the diminutive Princess in her small tower. Elia noticed in the background that Lyanna’s servants had cowered away from her all-encompassing eye and retreated back into the tower. Elia could only stare as thoughts began to circle her mind. The White Walkers are coming. I cannot be distracted by petty squabbles. Elia put her hand perfectly horizontal to the tower balcony and said with pride: “I DO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY. I AM NOT A MONSTER, NOR WILL I EVER BE. I ASK AGAIN, DO YOU WISH TO RETURN TO WINTERFELL?”

Lyanna looked down on the ground and whispered, “Yes.” Lyanna walked to her hand and after she got on safely Elia began her quick return to the North.

 

Elia did not acknowledge her tiny passenger on her palm as she quickly walked through a vast array of differing landscapes; desert, field, river and snow. Elia’s mind was blank and nothing registered in her mind until her mind flashed random flares of crimson as her vast toes towered over Lyanna’s home, Winterfell. The acting Lord of Winterfell Benjen Stark was running as fast as he could to the castle walls as he heard the Giantess return. Benjen’s face changed from awe to relief as she noticed that his sister Lyanna had returned and was safely on the Giantesses palm. Elia gently placed the Princess onto the castle and as soon as Lyanna was safely on the battlements she and her younger brother Benjen shared a deep hug. Elia stared as the siblings embraced and at that moment Elia realised that she did not truly hate Lyanna Targaryen. We all want love. Elia suddenly wanted the sweet touch of her beloved family on her massive hands, but she knew that there were many hundreds of thousands of people that needed her to rebuild the capital. Fun times will occur later, but still a quick little friendly kiss will not take too long a time. Elia felt much better as her thoughts turned tender and she gently said to Lyanna: “DO NOT STAY OUT IN THE COLD TOO LONG PRINCESS.” Lyanna turned her head back up towards the Giantess and Elia continued: “I WILL RETURN SOON, AND SO WILL LORD EDDARD AS WELL.” Elia bowed to the two baffled young Starks and she left as quickly as she had arrived.

 

Elia was amused at how quickly the seasons seemingly changed as she trekked from one half of a continent to the other and her pace quickened and quickened and she quickly reached the city that now resembled a child’s toy to her. Elia’s face bore a gigantic smile and it grew even bigger as she saw her family eagerly awaiting her by the base of the Red Keep. Elia saw Arianne and Rhaenys waving towards her and she noticed that everyone she truly loved moving closer together in anticipation. They know me too well. Elia smiled heartily as she prepared her palm down to the ground and waited patiently for everyone to climb aboard and as they did so she gently moved the palm to a reasonable height just below her face.

Elia smiled as she saw how excited her family was as they ascended into the sky comfortably on her soft hand. Rhaenys was laughing gleefully with Arianne, Oberyn and Ellaria were holding hands and staring at their Gigantic Goddess with barely concealed lust, and Doran and Mellario were holding King Aegon and Prince Quentyn respectively looking like the dignified kind-hearted people that Elia loved with all of her heart. They mean everything to me. Elia’s family was staring up towards Elia with clear expectation and Elia giggled and she moved her palm to her cavernous lips and gave everyone on her hand a soft kiss. Her family laughed as their bodies collided with Elia’s unbelievably soft lips and everyone stared up and met Elia’s humongous eyes and Elia said: “I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.”

Everyone on her hand gave cheers of their own love for her, which Elia smiled grew even bigger from. This is what everything comes down too at the end of the day. Elia loved being a true Giantess, having great power, and the fact she has been able to do so much good already especially saving her precious daughter Rhaenys. But it was the love from them all that was most important to her. Elia thought back at Lyanna’s prophecy, she strove to never become a monster. I will never let my family’s love be taken from me. Elia continued looking primarily at her family but she looked throughout the capital and further announced to everyone: “THE WAR IS NOW OFFICALLY OVER.” The cheers that came from her adoring public were deafening, Elia beamed another great smile and announced further: “NOW IT IS TIME TO FULLY REBUILD THIS CITY.” The cheers continued, reaching an even louder crescendo as Elia smiled. Elia knelt back down and very softly she put her palm back down onto the ground and all of her beloved passengers got off of her hand all bearing great smiles and joy plainly in their hearts. When they were safe on the ground Elia stood back to her full height. She looked at every part of Kings Landing and she prepared herself heartily for the labours ahead. “AND NOW IT BEGINS.” The true return to normalcy, peace, comfort and dignity for all my subjects, they will be safe and happy.