- Text Size +

Princess Elia saw the gleaming sun shining proudly over the southern half of Westeros as she began her quick march through the Kingdoms. A nice and bright glorious day. Surely a good omen for the day to come. Despite her optimism, Elia walked determinedly in a regal manner through entire kingdom’s within a matter of moments, her face a mask. The Giantess’ face was so still and expressionless that people would have thought that it be carved from stone. Doubts began to creep in. Elia knew how volatile Lord Robert Baratheon was, and did not wish to antagonise him and ruin the fragile peace she was attempting to make. A quick honourable surrender from him would be preferable from the slaughter that would arise if Robert dared to prolong the war. Would he be foolish enough not to surrender? Robert’s bold brother Stannis refused to even consider the possibility to surrender. But would Robert be emboldened by his brother? Would Robert see last night as mercy or weakness? Elia did not wish to needlessly provoke Robert Baratheon, but mainly Elia did not want to give cause to the Dayne’s that Lady Lyanna was in danger from her, so Elia allowed Stannis to continue his little siege. But Elia knew that she could not allow her husband’s killer to defy her the same way. Would anyone even follow Robert if he defied me? Elia could not imagine many soldiers wishing to fight an enemy that was miles tall and would crush an entire army in a single step. If the worst comes, I will not crush cities or cause undue suffering. It will be Robert and that will be it. But if that happens I will make sure Rhaenys does not witness it.

Elia was nearing King’s Landing and at the thoughts that everything might not go well, she suddenly regretted taking the children along with her. Elia suddenly stopped marching, and looked down at her entourage on her palm. Elia realised that she must have looked like a human mountain over the settlements around her, especially to the small village that was directly below her monolithic pussy. Elia instinctively felt the people’s worry all those miles down below, witnessing her pussy blocking out all sunlight akin to an eclipse. “I AM SO SORRY VILLAGERS; I WILL BE OUT OF YOUR WAY IN A MOMENT.” Elia paused and looked at the two sweet little girls on her incredibly huge palms. They are so young; they need to choose to be here. “RHAENYS, ARIANNE, A VERY IMPORTANT MOMENT IS COMING UP; THE WAR IS GOING TO END TODAY. DO YOU WISH TO BE THERE FOR IT?” Arianne and Rhaenys looked up at Elia’s gargantuan face and both nodded hard. “RHAENYS SWEETLING, YOU DO KNOW WHO LORD ROBERT IS DON’T YOU?”

Elia noticed Arianne squeezing Rhaenys’ hand sharply as Rhaenys nodded her head to the ground and softly whispered, “Yes.”

Elia looked straight at her and asked: “AND YOU ARE STILL FINE WITH BEING HERE WITH ME NOW?”

Elia looked straight at Rhaenys, and Rhaenys’ eyes stared straight back at her Giantess mother and called out boldly: “Yes, I wish to be strong and to make you proud today.”

Elia smiled softly and called out: “YOU ARE STRONG AND YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME PROUD DEAR.”

Rhaenys blushed at the compliment, but a smile came from her lips and Elia nodded back and said: “AS YOU WISH RHAENYS.”

 

Elia needed to negotiate with Robert Baratheon, but wanted to have an informed and reasonable discussion, so Elia quickly shifted herself towards the Capital and within a few massive steps; she had already reached to the city walls. Elia quickly loomed over King’s Landing and the inhabitants all around the city cheered loudly as she arrived. Elia looked down at her adoring public, blushed at the adulation and gave a quick wave with her free hand and announced: “GOOD MORNING PEOPLE, I WILL HELP REBUILD YOUR CITY. BUT FIRST CAN THE LORD’S STARK, TULLY AND ARRYN PLEASE ARRIVE BY THE CITY GATES.” Elia’s eyesight grew remarkably keen and was not surprised to see that all three great lords were already prepared and arrived past the gates seemingly in a matter of moments.

As the drawbridge of the city gates opened and lowered down, Elia remarked that even at their utterly miniscule size compared to her, as well as the fact that they were clearly wearing the same old clothes from yesterday, and lacking much or if even any sleep, the three great lords did look powerful and noble. Small wonder many men flocked to their cause. Jon Arryn was clearly aged with his thinning grey hair and the multiple holes in his mouth where teeth were beginning to fall out; but he looked as strong as a bull and as proud as the Falcon on his banners. Hoster Tully was clearly younger than Arryn but his famous bright fire red hair had already began to fade to grey, but this simply added to the dignified and wise appearance. Finally there was Eddard Stark, the youngest but not least of this illustrious company. A brave man. The young Stark was not particularly imposing and lacked the good looks that his elder brother had, but Eddard Stark certainly had an aura around him, apparent even to Elia’s vast size. This man has fought in a war that if he lost everything would be lost, of course he grew stronger. Stark walked straight to the Giantess with his stern Northern manner but he did walk boldly ready for the day ahead. Aerys and Rhaegar are dead; the rebels got what they wanted. Let’s finish this.

 

Elia knelt down as the Lords stopped in anticipation to what the Giantess would say to them. Elia kept her palm completely straight so that her passengers would be fine. Elia called down at the three rebel leaders and inquired: “WHAT NEWS FROM LAST NIGHT?”

The three lords looked at each other until Lord Tully announced: “Nothing much, the citizens of Kings Landing ate their food, and we kept the peace as they broke their fast as well.”

Lord Arryn looked around nervously at his two friends and said: “We know you are planning to discuss terms with Robert. I have known him since he was a small boy; Robert is brave, kind and is an honourable man.” Elia looked down at Lord Arryn with a look of sympathetic pity. Arryn’s loyalty to Robert is touching. Elia had no plans to hurt or kill Robert, but nonetheless Elia let Arryn carry on. Let him plead for the son he never had. Lord Arryn continued: “But Robert is also proud and even during the peacetime…well.”

Arryn grew flustered until Ned put his hand on Arryn’s shoulder and said to the Giantess: “Robert’s knees do not bend easily, my Princess.”

Despite the distance between her hand and the ground, everyone concerned heard Oberyn bellow out: “And Robert thinks that he will not kneel to my sister?”

Elia could see the cold blooded Stark heat up in ill-concealed rage. Elia was surprised to see Stark avert his gaze from the man high up on her palm and reverted back to staring at the seemingly omnipresent Giantess and said in a voice sharper than ice: “Lord Robert commanded a war as well as anyone in the Seven Kingdoms since Aegon the Conqueror. He fought for the love of my sister, and none of us here would wish for the sacrifices of our people to be in vain.”

Elia could see Oberyn preparing to reply, but she quickly stared at her brother and nodded her head side by side to prevent her brother from making the situation worse. Oberyn looked straight at his sister and his scowl changed to an amiable smile. You did so well last night with the Lannister’s. Don’t mess this up for me now Oberyn. “MY LORDS, I WISH TO END THIS AT ONCE.” Elia put her spare palm onto the ground, “PLEASE JOIN ME TO NEGOTIATE WITH LORD ROBERT.”

To their credit none of the lords so much as flinched and they quickly walked to her mountainous palm. When they were all on safely Elia rose up to the skies and straightened herself up. She looked at the two different set of passengers and stared at the former rebels with a look of intrigue and hope for the future. Elia turned her head and her demeanour softened as she looked at her family. She positively beamed as all of them looked up with faces filled with a quiet determination. Elia positively cooed at seeing Rhaenys’ brave face, waiting patiently for what the world will show her today. Rhaenys noticed her mother’s brown sun like eyes staring down at her and a small smile appeared on her face. Elia beamed at the smile and said: “AND NOW IT BEGINS.”

 

Elia kept her eyes to the ground as she marched north of King’s Landing and within a few immense steps made from her titanic feet, Elia noticed a cluster of tents all bearing the sigil of the proud Stag of House Baratheon, with a vast mass of soldiers staring up at her in subdued awe, not a sound to be heard. This is what an army looks like. Thousands of men, all tough, loyal to the bone and battle hardened; the rebels did not mess around. Elia suddenly realised that this impressive host was merely just the rear-guard of the rebel army as the rest of the army was assisting her in the capital right now. Stark and his friends were well prepared; they might not have even needed Tywin’s treachery if all of them descended on the capital at once. As Elia was pondering the rebels’ strength, she had noticed that the man who was front and centre of this sizeable army was an impressive physical specimen, he would have dwarfed Elia at her original height: very dark hair, young but his eyes reflected an experience beyond his years. The eyes of a great warrior. It also did not hurt that the man was exceedingly handsome and clearly exceptionally strong as he was holding a preposterously massive, in proportion to this tiny man, Warhammer. Then it hit her. This is Lord Robert Baratheon, the leader of the great rebellion, and the man who slew my husband. Elia was impressed by Robert’s obvious bravery as he watched the otherworldly widow of his greatest enemy without flinching. But if Lord Robert was in awe at the vast Giantess that lay before him he hid it with a face that betrayed no emotion. This man is the ultimate soldier. Many of Robert’s soldiers lacked Robert’s grit as the vast majority of the remaining rebel army openly gawked at, cowered and even tried to hide from the humongous Elia. Elia grew amused at the idea that the same soldiers who bravely fought against a great army and even defeated the royalists on the field were now cowering to her. I love being a Giantess, I truly do.

 

Elia stared down at Lord Robert and announced: “LORD ROBERT, YOU HAVE FOUGHT VALIANTLY BUT NOW…” Elia smiled, she knew she should not needlessly provoke Robert but she simply could not resist. “BUT NOW YOU CANNOT WIN.” Robert looked indignant but verbal defiance eluded him, Elia smiled and took that as a good sign and continued on: “I HAVE BROUGHT THE LORDS STARK, TULLY AND ARRYN WITH ME AND I WILL LET THEM TALK TO YOU. WHEN YOU ARE READY MY FAMILY AND I WILL NEGOTIATE. IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO MY FAMILY WHEN THEY ARE ON THE GROUND BY ANY SOLDIER HERE…..” Elia took a sharp breath. I need to say it. “THEN I SHALL DESTROY YOU ALL WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT. IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?”

Robert looked up and in a great bellow shouted up: “I understand!”

Elia knelt down and released the three Lord paramount’s to the ground. As she released them a new thought came to her. The prisoners. Elia looked across and stared at Robert Baratheon and said: “WHILST YOU LISTEN TO THE ADVICE OF YOUR FRIENDS, I WANT A CAPTAIN OF YOURS TO SHOW ME WHERE THE SURVIVORS OF MY HUSBAND’S ARMY ARE.”

Robert looked across and angrily stared at a cowering captain and barked out: “Show the Princess where her remaining countryman at.” Before this man could utter a syllable of protest, Robert screamed: “Any fucking time fool!”

The captain gulped and as Robert began talking to his contemporaries, the captain looked up at Elia. Elia stared daggers at this man, but Elia was highly amused at how awkward this utterly tiny mite was next to her, the man eventually mumbled: “This way, your…”

Oberyn looked down at this fool and offered impatiently: “Princess? Ser Oaf?” The man nodded meekly and cleared a path northwards.

Elia did not need to move as this weak-willed captain gestured to tents that were filled with many Dornishman, as well as the soldiers left alive from the capital. Elia let her palm down and saw Doran and Oberyn walk through and Elia ripped a tent up and saw them. There were dozens of Knights, lordling’s and men with famous names being kept safe for purposes of ransom, all of their armour glittering brightly as wounds festered on their bodies. All of these men are the great and the good of Dorne and King’s Landing. As relieved as Elia was to see these men alive, it saddened her heart as she realised that all the peasants conscripted to this battle were no doubt slaughtered. The joys of having a few gold coins in the family coffers. Great Houses rose and fell surprisingly quickly, House Targaryen was almost destroyed yesterday, but Elia could not note the irony of the term that the rich dubbed the poor: ‘smallfolk’. Despite the extreme economic and social differences between the Lord’s and the peasants they rule, it struck Elia in her new position as a supremely gigantic woman, that rich and poor, they are all roughly the same to her. Even Rhaenys and Aegon will always be extremely tiny to me now. Elia did not care; she loved her children with all her heart. But Elia knew that things were now in motion that cannot be undone. The White Walkers are coming. Everyone would need to live and work together to survive. Best worry about that another day though, one problem at a time.

 

Elia inspected the surviving soldiers. Most had injuries but some were horribly wounded. A small army of olive skinned Dornish men with lost limbs were around the camp, lying on the ground in agonising pain. One soldier who was lying in a pool of vomit looked up at Elia; he reached his arm up towards her. Elia reached her head down until she was almost touching the ground, and the man was able to touch a small part of Elia’s all-encompassing face and heard him mutter in clear agony: “I thought there was no pain in Heaven.”

Elia sucked in her breathe as a humongous lump filled her throat and she said as soft as she could muster: “You are still alive good knight. It will be hard, but the realm will have need of good men like you.”

The knight immediately began to break down crying hard. Elia began to soothe him and gently stroked her monumental finger softly on his back until he calmed down.

As the man calmed himself down another voice, very recognisable to her, softly said: “It is good that despite everything, you still have a gentle heart, Princess Elia.”

Elia turned around and immediately recognised the strong albeit greying Knight of the Kingsguard, Ser Barristan Selmy. Elia softly smiled as she looked towards him and whispered: “It is good to see you noble ser.”

Selmy looked noticeably beaten with both eyes blackened and she had no idea how Selmy was even able to stand as he was wearing an obvious grimace, but the worst of his pain was clearly over. Elia remembered hearing the rumours that Robert Baratheon gave this sworn enemy of his own Maester because Selmy’s wounds were greater than his. Robert respects strength, and there are not many stronger than Barristan the Bold. “My Princess, I am very sorry about Prince Lewyn.”

Thoughts of her brave Uncle floated in Elia’s mind. Elia smiled as she could just imagine his initial shock changing into an amused smirk at seeing his niece as an incredible gigantic being. I wish Uncle Lewyn was alive right now; I loved that sweet soldier so much, he was never happier when he was showing off his great strength. Elia remembered when she was very little and very fragile, that during a small tourney at Sunspear, her Uncle Lewyn easily defeated the lesser men and named Elia the Queen of Love and Beauty. A sweet man.

As Elia reflected on her kind and very strong Uncle, Doran overheard and came over to them and said quietly to Selmy: “Thank you Ser Barristan, I know he was your sworn brother. He would be so pleased to know that his Great-Nephew is safe and well.”

Ser Barristan looked grave; he nodded his head to the ground and said: “We lost a King and his heir too quickly. We all overheard everything you said in the capital yesterday Princess. I swear to you Elia that no harm will happen to the King and his sister as long as I stand.”

He’s actually serious. Elia was touched by Selmy’s utter devotion to his duties and vows, despite the unspeakable absurdity of the idea that a many mile tall Giantess would rely on such a seemingly insignificant figure to protect her children. “I THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS. I WILL SOON NAME THE KINGSGUARDS TO REPLACE LEWYN, AND I HAVE HEARD REPORTS THAT LOYAL SER JON DARRY HAD DIED IN THE BATTLE AS WELL. IS THIS TRUE?”

Selmy nodded and merely whispered, “Aye.”

Elia looked down and considered the answer and said in reply: “AEGON AND RHAENYS WILL NEED LOYAL KINGSGUARDS AROUND THEM. MY VAST HEIGHT MAY BE USED AGAINST ME SOMEDAY. I WILL NAME YOUR NEW SWORN BROTHERS SOON WHEN THE CAPITAL IS REPAIRED.”

Ser Barristan nodded but as soon as he did, a determined man ran close to Elia’s field of vision. This one seems bold at the very least. This young handsome man bent his knees and said softly: “Princess Elia, Lord Robert Baratheon is ready to negotiate.”

Elia bowed gravely and moved her head slightly up and called out: “OBERYN, DORAN. IT IS TIME TO START.”

 

The gigantic Princess rose up and stood at her current height of seven miles tall. Elia had noticed with her remarkable eye sight that Robert Baratheon held a pensive look on his face, as Lord Arryn gave him a respectful nod and Lord Stark patted his closest friend encouragingly on the shoulder. Elia laid her palm onto the ground and commanded: “MAY MY FAMILY AND THE GREAT LORDS PLEASE GET ONTO MY PALM.”

The Martell’s and her children quickly reached her palm and waited as the seemingly unflappable Robert Baratheon’s resolve seemed to break as he clearly began to panic. Elia heard Robert mutter all those miles down to the ground: “There is no fucking way I’m going up on her hand.”

Elia watched in interest as Lord Tully stared straight at him and said in a voice that brokered no argument: “Do you really think the Princess would harm her family to hurt you? We need to get this over with. Get on the hand now!”

Lord Robert gave Tully a brief stare of contempt but he quickly sighed in resignation and they all walked onto Elia’s incredible hand.

 

Elia rose back up and noticed Robert Baratheon’s hard face briefly soften as he looked up at the surrounding clear blue sky in obvious awe. All those miles up. Even would be conquerors never reach these heights. If Robert had briefly forgotten the purpose of this event, the others on her palm had clearly not. Princess Arianne was staring at Robert Baratheon with obvious loathing; Rhaenys was trying to look at Baratheon but she could not and could only stare at the ground as Ellaria was holding her shoulder whispering words of encouragement to the young Princess. Oberyn had a superior smirk planted on his lips, which Ned Stark noticed and clearly did not like as he scowled at the Red Viper. I need to get this over with. “LORD ROBERT BARATHEON. YOUR FELLOW REBEL LEADERS HAVE ALREADY SURRENDERED TO ME. I WILL ALLOW YOU TO LIVE IN PEACE AND TO RETAIN ALL HONOURS AND TITLES IF YOU SURRENDER RIGHT NOW.”

Lord Robert mumbled a few words under his breathe, “The last time I negotiated with a nude woman, it was for her to suck my cock.”

Elia could hear it with her sharply superior hearing but the other lord’s did not. Prince Oberyn bristled as he saw Robert’s lips moving and exclaimed: “What did you say fool?”

Elia looked at her brother and said, “IT DOES NOT MATTER. I JUST REQUIRE ROBERT TO KNELL.” Elia looked straight at Robert and Robert did have the courtesy to look back. Robert’s knee began to visibly buckle as he stared at the dark moon-like eyes of the Giantess and Robert took a deep breath and lo and behold the great Rebel of this century did bend his knee.

 

Robert bowed down and was clearly humbled. The war is over. Elia could only smile at that. It is over, Robert will not plague Aegon’s reign. As much as she was enjoying her husband’s killer surrendering to her, Elia paid more attention to her family’s reaction. Oberyn was amused as he held the hand of Ellaria triumphantly; Doran had his dignified princely face on as he looked at Robert Baratheon with detached coldness. Mellario and Arianne stared at the former rebel leader with clear contempt, but it was Rhaenys’ reaction that surprised her, she was not even looking at Robert. She was looking up at her gigantic mother with relief washing over her face. She looked up and said softly at her Giantess mother, “You was right Mamma, they will never hurt me again.”

Elia smiled back at her daughter and whispered, “I am so proud of you sweetling. I love you.”

Rhaenys beamed at her gigantic mother. Elia’s heart was pounding at how innocent she looked gazing up towards her Gigantic mother “I love you too Mother.” Rhaenys replied sweetly.

By this time everyone else on her palm had noticed Elia’s conversation with her daughter. Robert was at least trying to focus on his kneeling. Elia looked down at them all and commanded: “RISE LORD ROBERT.”

Robert duly rose to his feet and looked back at the giantess, “Princess Elia, I offer you and your babe King my allegiance from this day until my last day. I saw what you did to Lord Tywin…” Robert paused, a brief look of contemplation spread over his face, but his face changed back to determination even quicker: “But I did see you show mercy to my brothers and to my men at Storm’s End last night. I thank you for that. The war is over, Rhaegar and Aerys are dead.” Relish washed over Robert’s voice but Elia noted that he had the decency to pause again as he suddenly realised that he was several miles from the ground talking to Rhaegar’s gigantic widow. Everyone looked at the Lord with bafflement but since no one interrupted him, Robert began again: “I will lift the siege at Storms End, but you do know the one thing I truly want.” Lyanna. Robert continued unabated: “I know you do not have her, I overheard your conservation with that Dayne bitch, I know that she and her precious noble brother still hold her somewhere in that desert. Lyanna is a lady of the North. It is a cruel and barren land to leave such a sweet young lady. Give me leave to settle this once and for all.”

Ned Stark looked sharply at his would be brother-in-law who was clutching his hands no doubt imagining what he would do to Ser Arthur Dayne, as a multitude of voices on her palm began screaming in protest. Oberyn was beginning to walk menacingly closer towards Robert. Elia looked down worried and immediately bellowed: “ENOUGH.”

A long awkward pause occurred as everyone on Elia’s palm began to calm themselves. Doran looked at the two young warriors and offered what Elia hoped would be a tactful answer: “My Lords, we all want Lady Lyanna to be found safe. I am the ruling Prince of Dorne, and last I looked Lord Dayne was my bannerman. I shall treat with Lord Dayne and negotiate the safe release of Lyanna Stark. But make no mistake Robert. If any of your men step foot into Dorne, they shall lose the foot.”

Pandemonium began again and Elia looked down at the shouting matches between Robert and Eddard against Doran and Oberyn. Mayhaps I should have negotiated alone. Rhaenys was looking worried as the great Lords were beginning to make threats to each other. Rhaenys really does not need to see this. “EVERYONE CALM DOWN. LYANNA WILL BE FOUND. LIFT THE SIEGE FOR ME ROBERT AND I WILL HELP YOU GET HER BACK.”

 

Elia did not even wait to hear a response as she began making giant strides south to Storm’s End. Despite witnessing the war ending with her very eyes, Elia’s face could only show a look of anger and annoyance. Seven Hells, these lordling’s are worse than children. Rhaenys and Arianne can at least behave. The various villagers and farmers scattered to the south of Westeros were petrified as this angry Giantess was marching southward with considerable haste. Elia’s legs loomed eternal over them as well as the rest of her huge nude body, with her swaying breasts and the dark hole between her legs made her seem less of a person and more of an instrument of a dark enraged personification of nature.

As angry as Elia was feeling, one look at Rhaenys had calmed her down. Rhaenys looked up at Elia whilst they was walking and simply gave a short wave to try to diffuse the tension. Gods I am so proud of her. Elia immediately softened at her precious little daughter and the Giantess smiled back at the adoring girl, as she did so she looked back down onto the ground and she noticed that she was very close to Storm’s End. Elia saw the many thousands of Tyrell soldiers and she again was not in the mood to deal with Lord Tyrell or any one of his incompetent bannerman. She walked straight into Shipbreaker Bay and leaned into the battlements as the stiff Stannis Baratheon was standing on a balcony looked back at the returning Giantess with interest. Elia put her palm down to the balcony and commanded: “LORD STANNIS YOUR BROTHER AND LIEGE LORD ROBERT IS NOW HERE.” Elia looked down at Robert and said curtly: “YOU KNOW WHAT I CAME FOR.”

Robert got off of her palm, gave one surprisingly hard look at Stannis and said: “You have done well Stannis, but this is over.” Robert saw the many half-starved soldiers around Stannis and Robert commanded: “Lay down your swords everyone.”

Every single soldier within the castle did just that, even Stannis whose knees looked like they could not bend to anyone. Elia acknowledged the official surrender and bade all the soldiers up. The war is officially over now. Elia just needed to locate Lyanna Stark and then peace could return fully to the realm. Elia looked over to the fields surrounding Storm’s End and looked directly at the Tyrell army and shouted out: “THE SIEGE IS OVER. YOU ALL CAN GO BACK HOME AFTER THE CAPITAL IS REBUILT. I WILL BE VERY GENEROUS TO ALL LEAL SERVANTS OF KING AEGON THE SIXTH OF HIS NAME.”

 

Elia wanted to begin repairing the capital, and Elia smiled as she realised that it probably was not even midday yet. I ended a war in scarcely a day. Elia was proud of how she was able to diplomatically get Robert Baratheon back into the fold. She looked at the passengers on her hand, her loving family as well as the great lords that defied the Targaryen’s. “LET’S RETURN TO THE CAPITAL. WE HAVE MUCH WORK TO DO.”

Elia allowed Robert to stay in Storms End. Keeping him away from the capital whilst Lyanna is still missing is the best course of action. Elia began to think that whilst Robert still had access to several hundred men, they were all half-starved and did not have the strength to do anything foolish. Robert will just have to wait patiently for his Precious Lyanna to be found. Elia began her very quick trip to King’s Landing and felt glorious as she eyed up the awe struck villagers scattered around. Elia began a soft chuckle as many men were staring right up at her pussy as she loomed over entire villages. Oberyn noticed Elia’s laugh and called out: “What’s so funny?”

Elia looked at her brother turned lover and said, “EVERYTHING IS GOING TO WORK OUT. I KNOW IT.” Oberyn nodded at his sister and before they knew it they had returned to the capital.

 

Despite yesterday’s sack and the clear damage done to the city, the bustle and good natured feeling throughout the city gladdened Elia’s heart as she arrived. They are a strong people. Elia had let the three Lord’s down by the gates of the city and looked down at all three of the great Lords: “THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP TODAY. WHEN EVERYTHING IS SORTED OUT, I WILL CONSENT FOR ALL OF YOU TO RETURN HOME.”

The lord’s murmured their appreciation and Lord Stark looked straight at Elia and said: “We shall help to rebuild the capital in any way we can.” Elia smiled and she made sure that her family was secured on her palm as she rose and leant in closer to reach the Red Keep.

Elia had put her family down onto the outside gates of the great castle, but as her family went off and begun to walk over towards those in need, she had noticed the ominous face of King Aerys’ Master of Whisperers lurking in the shadows, the great mysterious eunuch known only as Varys. Even at this size he disturbs me. Varys was considered by some as Aerys most diligent servant, others as a vile opportunist who corrupted the soul of the King with paranoia and encouraged his obsession with wildfire. This one is not going anywhere near my Small Council. Rhaenys was watching the eccentric spymaster with fascination. “STAY BY MY SIDE RHAENYS.” Ellaria took Rhaenys’ hand and they walked back towards the Giantess. When her daughter and her new companion were safely by her side, Elia looked directly at the enigmatic spymaster and called out: “WHAT DO YOU WANT LORD VARYS?”

The eunuch minced over to her. Elia stared angrily at him, not wishing Varys to be too close to her daughter. Varys took the hint, stopped in his tracks and murmured: “My good Princess, to see after all this how powerful you have truly become after Lord Tywin’s vile betrayal is a blessing. It makes me so happy to see peace return to such a troubled fractured realm.”

A small tear came from Varys’ eye and for all to see Varys was deeply touched by Elia’s rise. He’s telling me what I would want to hear. This is the same trick Varys used to lure in Aerys. I do not need to be swayed by a mummer’s farce. Elia looked down at the Eunuch and her eyes brightened as she had noticed an incredibly small red stain on one of his fingernails. It was so small that Elia was not sure that anyone at Varys’ size could even have noticed it. The ring is sharpening my senses again no doubt. Elia was not in the mood to play Varys’ games and knew she needed to know what the Eunuch had done and done it too. “DOES IT FEEL GOOD TO SEE PEACE AFTER ALL THAT YOU HAVE DONE TO POISON AERYS’ MIND FOR YEARS? DO NOT LIE TO ME VARYS. I WILL KNOW IF YOU LIE TO ME AND I AM NOT IN A POSITION WHERE I HAVE TO TOLERATE LIARS ANYMORE. I KNOW THAT YOUR HANDS ARE NOT CLEAN.”

Elia nodded towards the Eunuch and Varys pretended to look shocked at any implication but Elia stared at the spymaster with clear contempt and nodded her looming head downwards. It will only be a lie when he opens his mouth. “AM I SPEAKING ANOTHER TONGUE? YOUR HANDS ARE NOT CLEAN.”

Elia’s stern demeanour intensified further as Varys began to realise that the Giantess was not being metaphorical. Varys noticed his own fingernail and Elia could see the Eunuch’s amiable demeanour darken as he realised that the Giantess was actually able to see such a minute detail for someone of his own size, never mind a Giantess several miles tall. Varys clearly noticed the incredibly minor imperfection and just looked at Elia as if he was a magician whose trick had been exposed by an unruly infant: “Princess Elia you have done many truly unbelievable feats of strength and heroism in the last day and the histories will always remember what you have done for the Seven Kingdoms and rightly so. But you were not the only one who did what was right for the realm yesterday.”

Elia looked at the spymaster and then flashes of her dream came to her again. The flash of the White Lion ripping the Dragon’s throat came into Elia’s mind. I know Varys did not kill Aerys. But still who did he kill? “Burn them all…” Elia whispered at the eunuch. Varys looked at Elia genuinely intrigued and then nodded knowingly. This one is not going to mince his words with me. Not now.

“King Aerys was not going to let Robert take the city. Aerys had certain precautions set up in case…” Varys looked up clearly wishing not to offend Elia but Elia watched him impatiently and nodded her head in expectation. “In case your dear beloved husband could not withstand Robert. Aerys had deposits of wildfire all over the city and was prepared to do something that even Kings should never do…” Varys paused, Elia was dubious of any moral opinions Varys had but the man was a convincing thespian and Elia was convinced that Varys was telling the truth. “I do not wish to ever speak ill of the King I served but… Let me just say that Aerys was friends with the pyromancers, friends who would have followed every command, even those for after Aerys’ death…But not no more.”

Varys left the rest unsaid but frankly Elia did not need to be told more. The old Dragon with one last roar of flame to smite his enemies; Seven Hells I think he is actually telling the truth. Varys never struck Elia to be the man to do his own dirty work, but Varys’ hand said different. This one knows far more than everyone else in this city combined. If he wants to make a nuisance of himself he could even now. Elia then thought about Rhaenys and Aegon. Varys knows every crook and cranny of the Red Keep. Shivers ran down Elia’s back. I cannot let him stay in Kings Landing when I move the children back to the Red Keep.

Despite her apprehension Elia stared at Varys and allowed his words to sink in. I cannot ever trust this man but I could still make good use of the Eunuch whilst Kings Landing is being repaired. Elia looked at the bald headed spymaster and commanded: “LORD VARYS IF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS TRUE I COMMAND YOU TO FIND AND REMOVE ALL OF THE WILDFIRE THAT AERYS HAD PLACED IN THE CAPITAL. IF YOU NEED EVERY GOLD CLOAK AND CONSCRIPTED SOLDIER IN THIS CITY TO HELP YOU CLEAR IT AWAY THAN BY ALL MEANS USE THEM.” Elia got up and softly nodded for Ellaria and Rhaenys to get on her finger. I don’t want Varys too close to them. Elia moved and gazed all throughout the city. The Giantess spied the Alchemist’s Guild Hall standing proud, untouched by the violence of the Sack. They may not have sided with Robert but for what they had planned they were traitors to the whole realm.

Elia remembered the vile alchemist that Aerys appointed as his Hand, Rossart. Rossart was an irredeemable snivelling spiteful little toady who fed off of the cruelty of his King like a dog would from his master. Cruel and evil, I cannot allow such unpredictable madmen to hold dominion over Westeros. Elia stood up and loomed over the capital with barely suppressed rage: “TO THE ALCHEMIST GUILD, I KNOW YOU ARE LISTENING AND I KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE. I COMMAND THAT YOU DISPOSE OF THE WILDFIRE YOU HAVE PLANTED ALL OVER THIS CITY IN A SAFE MANNER THAT HARMS NONE OF MY PEOPLE. IF YOU DO SO I WILL ALLOW ALL OF YOUR MEMBERS TO LIVE…IF NOT I DO NOT NEED TO REMIND YOU THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE YOUR MASTER AERYS PROTECTING YOU ANYMORE. I HAVE NO MERCY FOR EVIL.”

Elia allowed her words to linger. Silence plagued the capital. Elia suddenly felt cold. They were far too close. They were going to burn this city to ashes. Varys, Ser Jaime you did do a great service to the realm. Elia moved back and looked down at Varys. Even if Varys did it for his own skin, he has done me a great service. Nonetheless Elia could not entertain any thoughts of allowing Varys to stay close when normalcy returned.

Elia looked down stiffly at the eunuch but her heart softened as Ellaria and Rhaenys watched her with quiet confidence on her finger. Elia felt inspired and she was about to get on with the rest of her duties she had set out to do for the day but Varys looked on her with something approaching an apologetic smile but Elia’s skin crawled at the sight. More news? No doubt this is how Varys lured in Aerys. Reports after reports of treason and plots. Nonetheless Elia knew in her heart that she needed to hear what Varys had to say: “WHAT DO YOU WANT LORD VARYS?”

Varys smiled a cloying smile that Elia did not appreciate as Varys relaxed himself: “My Princess I commend you for your great mercy and wise leadership. His Grace Aegon’s reign will be one of peace and prosperity with a Regent as noble and awe inspiring as you. I understand that you have many cares and I shall do my duties to remove the wildfire to the utmost of my abilities, but there is other news that requires your immediate attention.”

Elia looked at the pompous flatterer with great annoyance. “SPIT IT OUT LORD VARYS, I AM A VERY BUSY WOMAN. I HAVE NO TIME FOR EMPTY PLATITUDES OR OVERDONE ELOQUENCE. I REPEAT, WHAT DO YOU WANT?”

If Varys was insulted by Elia’s frankness he gave no indication, he looked at the Giantess like a kindly servant and announced: “I know all about your important duties to the realm. Finding Lyanna Stark for example…”

Elia looked at the bald mite with contempt. I do not have time for his stupid games. “WHAT ABOUT LYANNA? DO YOU KNOW WHERE SHE IS?” The Giantess looked on annoyed but her face betrayed her intrigue; Varys’ knowledge has impressed everyone since he arrived from Essos to advise Aerys. Elia looked at him suspiciously and repeated: “WHERE IS SHE?”

Varys tittered and said, “A few little birds have flown in my ear to please the new King, and his great Regent.” He laid a hand over to Elia, but Elia was too anxious and weary of the slimy spymaster to be mollycoddled by flattery: “They all tell a strikingly similar story; I would even hazard a guess and say it is true.” Elia just stared at Varys impatiently. Varys smiled and said, “The Tower of Joy, my Princess.”

 

The Tower of Joy…A horribly ironic name. Elia knew exactly where that accursed tower was. It lay in the middle of the Prince’s Pass in Dorne. Not particularly near to Starfall. Elia had assumed that Lyanna Stark was harboured directly somewhere in Lord Dayne’s land, possibly even in the castle of Starfall itself. But Elia knew right away that the eunuch was telling the truth. When Rhaegar and Elia were betrothed, her mother had toured the supposedly happy couple all around the great houses of Dorne. Rhaegar was polite but non-committal to the entire great lord’s hospitality, but Elia remembered Rhaegar’s genuine excitement at seeing the dreary tower during their travels. Rhaegar insisted at staying the night there and as he played his great harp inside the gloomy tower he even named it: ‘The Tower of Joy.’ Elia could not think of a place that would give her less joy but she needed to get there.

Elia looked down at her passengers as well as the rest of her family who had stopped in their tracks down on the ground and were now staring at her. Elia looked down and announced: “I NEED TO DEAL WITH THIS ALONE.”

She bent down and released both Ellaria and Rhaenys and as they got off of her Elia moved her face closer to her daughter and gave Rhaenys a sweet quick peck of a kiss, which Rhaenys enjoyed and gave a quick burst of laughter, and as Elia smiled down at her lovely daughter she said: “I WILL NOT BE LONG RHAENYS. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU TODAY DEAR. I SHALL SEE ALL OF YOU AGAIN VERY SOON.”

Rhaenys and Arianne waved at her, and Elia reciprocated the wave and she stood up properly at her full height and stared at the land surrounding her. Elia saw castles and towns dotted around the map-like country. She saw her people way down on the ground staring at her with genuine curiosity. Elia took a deep breathe. I need to do this. Elia looked again and began marching to the tower that held her husband’s lover.