- Text Size +

Princess Elia Martell stared down at the entourage that stood on the battlements of her brother’s castle after their great cheer calmed down after her announcement. As Elia prepared for her words to sink in to her family, she had begun making grand plans for the day; she began thinking about negotiating with Robert Baratheon and thus officially ending the war, rebuilding the capital, preparing for the future. Preparing for those empty husks to arrive. Elia soured at thinking of those vile creatures but one look at Rhaenys’ smiling face staring up at her instantly lifted her mood. I will never let them hurt you again. I will never let them take you from me. As Elia was staring down towards her daughter, she had just realised that all of them were still in their sleeping clothes. Elia wished to negotiate with Robert with her family to support her, but she could not imagine a great war being ended with the victors negotiating in clothes they went to bed in. Great lords and Prince’s need to look the part whilst dealing with great powerful rebels. Elia’s smile widened as she looked down at her adorable family with their cute clothes proudly adoring the Sun and the Spear of their house and she softly chuckled to herself. She moved her face from the ground to look down towards Oberyn and Ellaria and said with a smirk: “IT LOOKS LIKE YOU TWO ARE NOT THE ONLY ONES WHO NEED TO GET READY FOR THE DAY.”

Elia put her hand down by the gates of Sunspear, and the very naked and very wet Oberyn and Ellaria walked down from her finger and with some modesty, strolled inside the castle covering their private parts. Doran and Mellario shielded Arianne’s and Rhaenys’ eyes as Oberyn and Ellaria quickly moved down Doran’s halls, blushing but with massive smirks on their faces. Elia smiled softly at her two lovers. They are so lovely, why couldn’t I have been so happy earlier? As Elia had pondered this, the sweet and seductive Oberyn and Ellaria involuntarily left her thoughts, and her thoughts changed to the man who was no longer with her. Rhaegar. We could have made it work Rhaegar, we really could have.

Elia tried to shake the thoughts of her deceased husband out of her mind, but as she tried images and thoughts of Targaryen’s still alive began to crop up in her thought. I really need to see Rhaella. Elia began thinking about her mother by law, the now Dowager Queen Grandmother, Rhaella Targaryen. Elia was always fond of her good natured and kind hearted mother in law, but never spent as much time with her as expected and hoped, due to Rhaegar spending much of his time on Dragonstone and they had only spent time in the capital when Aerys had commanded it. It had still rankled with Elia when Aerys’ fleet ‘requested’ Elia and the children leave Dragonstone with them for the capital just after her husband had absconded with Lady Lyanna, and it broke her heart when Aerys refused to let Elia and her children flee with Rhaella and Viserys to Dragonstone when Robert won the battle of the Trident. But Elia thought back about her doppelganger’s words of advice earlier and refused to let her annoyance turn into blind rage. I have won, Robert cannot harm me or mine now; better not obsess over old wounds. Elia then began to imagine the future. I want Rhaenys and Aegon to enjoy their childhood, playing with their cousins as they grow up…And playing with their Uncle Prince Viserys as well. Prince Viserys were only a scarce four years older than Rhaenys and Elia knew that he would need love and companionship after his father and brother’s violent deaths. And who better to help sweet little Viserys enjoy his own childhood than his brother’s own children. Elia wanted Rhaenys and Aegon to have a strong bond with their grandmother, and to be close with their young Uncle Viserys. I want all of them under the same roof. United as one house.

Elia looked down directly at Rhaenys and announced: “RHAENYS I WILL BE BACK SOON, BUT FIRST I AM GOING TO GET GRANDMOTHER AND VISERYS.” Rhaenys cheered at that and Elia waved to her daughter and made the quick route northwards to the ancient Targaryen island stronghold called Dragonstone.

 

Elia made great strides past the coast with her humongous and utterly gorgeous feet, but was careful to be slow and deliberate in order not to create tsunamis. Within moments Elia was standing next to the tiny foreboding island and she towered over her husband’s former seat. The haunting look of the dreary castle, rooted deep in the magic of the old Valyrian Freehold was surprisingly strong for the Princess. Well I know now that the Valyrian sorcery was real and not just superstitious fear of the unknown. Elia had already towered over the Red Keep as well as dozens of castles in Dorne, and all of them looked little more than small detailed toys designed to amuse children. Dragonstone though now very small in contrast to the naked glory of the Giantess Elia, it still looked surprisingly imposing. Elia could feel the power of the ring surging through her body as she neared the fortress, a vast array of bright colours clouded her vision and suddenly the dark castle exploded in light and a myriad of exotic voices flooded through her ears. The voices came thick and fast with much overlap, the few things Elia could decipher were jumbled talk of prophecies, conquests and dragons.

The Freehold is dead. Daenys was right. We are the dominant race, Westeros belongs to us. You are my true brother Orys. The Dragon must have three heads. BURN THEM ALL!!

Elia’s mind froze when she heard those last words, but as she had paused a whirlwind of scattered images scattered inside Elia’s mind: dragons flying overhead, wizards adding inscriptions to the castle walls in a strange language that was not quite High Valyrian, and a grim looking man wearing an equally grim crown upon his head staring at the table that acted as a scale map of Westeros saying quietly to himself: “Elia, Elia…”

“Elia!” The Giantess had awoken from her strange visions and was staring down at the very dignified and very pregnant Rhaella Targaryen who was calling out her name impatiently. Her small son Prince Viserys was staring at her whilst hiding by his mother’s leg. The Dowager Queen did not look a day over thirty and was wearing a very simple but very fine red dress, which with her long silvery hair accentuated her strong Targaryen features.

Elia blushed as she realised that she was seemingly daydreaming and said in a rushed and embarrassed manner: “OH SORRY, MY QUEEN. I WAS JUST DISTRACTED BY MY PLANS FOR TODAY THAT IS ALL. IT IS A BIG DAY AFTER ALL.”

Rhaella was nodding suspiciously but seemed to accept Elia’s answer nonetheless. Well it looks like I can at least lie a little bit after all. Elia did not wish to cause a panic amongst Westeros just yet by saying that the Others and the White Walkers were not simply stories told by parents to get their unruly young children to behave. But would they believe me if I tell them? Elia was a Giantess that could change her size at will, but Elia knew that there would always be unbelievers even now if she told them her dreams. Some men would dismiss it as being merely dreams. Still I will need to tell everyone the truth when peace has fully returned, before it becomes too late. Despite being deep in thought Elia could see that her mother in law was staring at her, and could see from her bemused face that the thoughts were not good. Mayhaps Rhaella sees me with my long deep stares as mad. Rhaella has witnessed plenty of that in her life. Whatever thoughts were in Rhaella’s head she kept them to herself as she said quietly to her son: “Viserys, I need to talk privately with Elia. Be a good lad and run back inside the castle.”

Viserys nodded and walked slowly inwards but still staring at the gigantic Elia until he reached the door. Elia smiled but noticed Rhaella’s visibly embarrassed expression: “Elia, I am not used to seeing the naked body of anyone aside from Aerys. Could you please put me at eye level?”

Elia smiled but then felt sad as she imagined how imposing her extraordinary breasts looked to such a tiny miniscule person and not wanting to make her mother in law feel any more awkward as she had already from their brief meeting, Elia quickly replied: “OF COURSE, CLIMB ONTO MY HAND.”

Elia softly and gently picked up Rhaella and held her comfortably towards her face, allowing Rhaella to begin to feel comfortable on a Giantesses palm. “That is a whole lot better, thank you.” replied Rhaella as she looked straight into Elia’s eyes and nowhere else.

Elia looked at the noticeable baby bump on Rhaella’s tummy. I want her child to be a loving companion to Rhaenys and Aegon. Elia then noticed Rhaella looking at Elia concerned. Elia could feel that Rhaella began to feel intimidated by Elia’s massive brown eyes staring at her large pregnant stomach, like twin brown sun’s staring at a miniscule bug. Elia tried to make Rhaella feel more relaxed and tried to make herself smaller. Okay time to shrink down. Elia shut her eyes and imagined shrinking down. Elia was deep in thought but she felt nothing. Come on I can shrink down. Come on. Elia tried but nothing was happening. It looks like it will require plenty of practice.

“What are you doing?” Rhaella asked visibly dumbfounded by her daughter in law’s actions. Gods I must look like a fool. Elia tried to spit out an explanation, an apology or indeed anything but she could see that Rhaella was growing very uncomfortable and the Dowager Queen softly whispered: “It will not be long until my child is born. I know the Red Keep is damaged and the city is in need of repairs. I think it would be wise for me to stay here on Dragonstone until then.”

Elia looked at the little figure on her hand and felt very low. I need to get a strong bond growing now. Elia gave a concerned look and replied back: “THIS IS A SAD AND DREARY PLACE. I KNOW, I HAVE LIVED HERE MYSELF UNHAPPILY. AEGON AND RHAENYS ARE STAYING AT SUNSPEAR UNTIL THE RED KEEP IS REPAIRED. WHY DON’T YOU AND VISERYS STAY AT SUNSPEAR AND BE SURROUNDED BY LOVED ONES?”

Prince Viserys quickly ran back towards the balcony cheering at the invitation: “Do it Mother!”

Rhaella looked down at her son, feeling visibly dizzy whilst doing so. Elia softly dropped her hand down and as close as she could to the castle walls and as she reached a reasonable level Rhaella said to her son: “Let Mother deal with it sweetling.”

Viserys pouted but quickly skulked back inside the castle. Rhaella began feeling short of breathe, Elia noticed and she softly put her back on the walls of the castle. As Rhaella caught her breath, Elia looked down at her and said, “I THINK IT WOULD DO EVERYONE GOOD IF YOU CAME BACK WITH ME TO DORNE.”

Rhaella’s face quickly soured and she stared upwards at Elia with loathing: “Elia, I want to see my Grandchildren. Truly, I do. But I just do not feel comfortable….with…”

Elia looked back at the defiant queen and asked: “WITH WHAT?”

“With sharing halls with my daughter in law’s paramours.” Rhaella shot back, her voice as sharp as a whip.

Well I did not handle last night with the greatest care. Elia accepted that Rhaegar was Rhaella’s pride and joy, and that it probably was not tactful to openly lust and sleep with others so shortly after her own husband’s violent death. But what’s done is done. Rhaegar did not handle his own lusts and desires with the greatest care either.

Elia looked hurt as Rhaella raged on: “Rhaegar. Your husband, my son had just died. You and your children almost died. I saw your sudden growth Elia. The first thing you did after all that horror was gallivant to Dorne and fuck your brother and that other slut. Not even giving a by-your-leave to anyone. I know you hated him, but you were terribly blasé about Aerys’ death; would you dare tolerate it if anyone dared to murder Aegon?”

Elia bristled with anger at the accusations on her character and she had quickly begun to grow as she stared fiery daggers at Rhaella. Well I still cannot truly control my growth’s just yet. But Elia knew she needed to exercise self-control and to act like a true Princess, so she began to calm herself, and thus she only grew around a mile as the growth stopped as she spat out: “THE FIRST THING I DID AFTER I GREW TO THIS GREAT SIZE WAS TO SAVE MY DEAR RHAENYS, MY DAUGHTER, YOUR GRANDDAUGHTER, FROM A VILE MONSTER WHO WOULD HAVE CUT HER TO BLOODY RIBBONS. AND I PROMISE YOU RHAELLA, THAT MONSTER CAME TOO CLOSE. HE ALREADY HAD HIS HANDS ON HER AND HE DRAGGED HER OUT OF UNDER RHAEGAR’S OWN BED. IF I WAS NOT THERE SHE WOULD NOT BE HERE NOW.”

Thoughts of Rhaenys being dragged away plagued Elia’s thoughts. Curse Rhaella, she forced me to say it. Elia continued on trying her utmost not to grow in anger. Rhaenys is alive, we are all fine. They cannot harm us now. “NO DOUBT AEGON AND I WERE ALSO DESTINED TO BE SLAUGHTERED; THEY HAD ALREADY BROKEN THROUGH MY WALLS. IF I HAD NOT HAD GROWN ALL THREE OF US WOULD BE DEAD AND OUR CORPSES WOULD BE GIVEN TO ROBERT BARATHEON BY LORD TYWIN AS TOKENS OF HIS LOYALTY. I WISH YOUR SON DEFEATED ROBERT. I WISHED YOUR SON NEVER LOOKED ANYWHERE NEAR LYANNA STARK’S DIRECTION. YOU HATE ME FOR BETRAYING RHAEGAR’S MEMORY, FINE. JUST REMEMBER I DID NOT HURT HIM WHEN HE WAS AROUND TO FEEL THE PAIN.”

Elia paused sharply. Neither the Giantess nor her miniscule mother in law could utter a word. The thoughts of her family’s’ close shave to impending destruction or her husband starting a horrible war were too dark for her to deal with, so Elia’s thoughts drifted to her deceased monarch. Thinking of Aerys was not pleasant, but he was dead and he could not control her life anymore. Elia also would not share her visions on who she suspected might have been his killer. He does not deserve the notoriety or the shame. Burn them all. He did the right thing. “AERYS IS DEAD AT THE COMMAND OF LORD TYWIN. I EXECUTED LORD TYWIN. AERYS WAS AVENGED. I MAKE NO APOLOGIES ABOUT MY TIME WITH OBERYN AND ELLARIA. I LOVE THEM DEARLY, THEY MAKE ME HAPPY AND I JUST WISH YOUR SON WAS CONTENT WITH WHAT WAS THEN LITTLE OLD ME.”

Rhaella looked up and said with righteous fury: “Aerys turned half my ladies in waiting into whores for years. I know how that feels. You are the mother of my grandchildren and yes, you are now the force to be reckoned with in this world. But make no mistake. You are no better than me, Elia, you are no better than Aerys, and you are no better than Rhaegar.”

Elia’s mood had soured significantly. She was half tempted to walk back to the mainland then and there and forget that Rhaella Targaryen existed. Elia looked back down at the tiny Dowager Queen, and with sharp indignation announced: “I MOURN THE FATHER OF MY CHILDREN; MAYHAPS LYANNA MOURNS THE MAN RHAEGAR ACTUALLY WAS. IF SO THE BOTH OF YOU WILL HAVE EACH OTHER TO CRY ON VERY SOON. THE PAST IS DUST. I WANT TO RULE WESTEROS IN PEACE; SO AEGON WILL NOT NEED TO DEAL WITH THIS NONSENSE WHEN HE COMES OF AGE. I EXPECT MANY OF AEGON’S SUBJECTS CAN HEAR THIS, BUT TO GIVE YOU YOUR “BY-YOUR-LEAVE”, I MEAN TO GET LORD ROBERT, THE MAN WHO KILLED RHAEGAR, BACK INTO THE FOLD PEACEFULLY. DO YOU DISAPPROVE?”

Rhaella’s face looked less angry and surprisingly philosophical with discussing the man who slew her beloved son. “War is the childish game that men play. I hate Robert, and that stubborn aurochs of a brother of his. I overheard your condoning of his childish games in Storm’s End last night. Neither of them has a hundredth part of old Lord Steffon’s wisdom or character. And neither do you have any part of your lady mother’s kindness and grace Gods give her rest. Nonetheless, war is vile and merely reinforces the selfishness and greed of those that have much, as well as the suffering and sacrifice of those that do not have anything. Do what you need to do to get the peace you need. As long as I do not have to stomach seeing my son’s killer with my own eyes, I could not care less. Give my love to Rhaenys and Aegon, once I have given birth and am fully recuperated, I will return to the capital, and I shall deal with this then.”

Elia stared down at the Dowager Queen, before she chose to leave Elia leaned over to her. Elia leaned over enough to have her bountiful breasts hover over Rhaella’s body, smiling spitefully as she imagined her breasts alone covering all of Rhaella’s vision and making the little Queen extremely uncomfortable. Elia refused to say another word to Rhaella and after showing off her mountainous breasts for a few prolonged moments Elia gave a curt bow to her and walked back to Sunspear.

 

Elia sulked back to her brother’s castle and as she arrived she noticed that the previous cheerful mood around the castle had clearly evaporated. As Elia reached the castle she noticed that the denizens of Prince Doran’s lands looking awkward as they stared up towards her, all the smiles they had earlier died. They heard everything. No doubt many Princesses have had lovers in the past, and even quarrelled about it with the royal family, but Elia could not imagine it being ever so open to their subjects. The price of my power, everything I say is open for all to hear.

Elia had loomed over the castle and saw that Prince Doran was prepared for her arrival by the gates and with a look of a diplomatic man who overheard something he felt that he should not, merely called out: “Elia, Oberyn and Ellaria are getting ready for the day, would you consent to us breaking our fast before our plans for today?”

Elia listened passively until she had realised that she had not eaten or drank anything for an entire day, and had no noticeable appetite either. This is getting really strange. I need to figure this out quickly. Elia nodded and said: “OF COURSE BREAK YOUR FAST. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE FOOD ON ME. I HAVE NO HUNGER, BUT I DO WANT EVERYONE PREPARED. I MEAN TO TREAT WITH LORD ROBERT BARATHEON TODAY.”

Doran looked solemn, Elia did not know what was in Doran’s head but all he did was nod his head and replied to his sister: “As you wish.”

Doran began to walk into the castle, but as he turned Doran accidentally bumped into the surprisingly subdued Princess Rhaenys who was lingering by the gates. Elia was stunned to see the same child enchanted by being soared up into the air on her Giant mother’s hand look surprisingly sombre and diminished. Elia knelt down and put her palm onto the ground and said in a soft whisper as her face loomed over her tiny daughter: “Rhaenys, can I have a quick word please?”

Rhaenys quickly ran onto her hand and as she edged herself away from the edge, the monolithic Elia rose up, careful so her daughter could only see her face and not to any other part of her body. Children should not see their mother’s nakedness.

Elia looked down at her very small daughter and despite her face looking slightly more cheerful from her ascendance into the sky, she still looked sad: “I AM SORRY BUT GRANDMOTHER NEEDS TO PREPARE FOR HER CHILD’S BIRTH, YOU WILL SEE HER SOON DO NOT WORRY.” Rhaenys seemed satisfied with that answer, but it seemed like Rhaenys had something she needed to get off of her chest. “RHAENYS SWEETLING, IS THERE ANYTHING YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT?”

Elia waited patiently as her daughter looked down nervously onto the huge palm that supported her and heard her faintly whisper to the ground: “Father.”

Elia’s heart fluttered inside her, beating like a great smith with his hammer. Rhaenys was three years old and Elia assumed that she had little concept of death. Despite Aerys’ plain jealousy towards Rhaegar, Aerys commanded that the royal children would not hear of Rhaegar’s defeat and death until the war was over. A surprisingly gentle touch for such a vile man. No doubt Rhaenys heard whispers from servants after Rhaegar’s defeat and death at the Trident, but Rhaenys still sought the safety of her father’s bed as the Lannister monsters tried to murder her. Rhaenys wanted her father’s protection, and she was saved with mine. She will never suffer being dragged violently by a brutal thug ever again. Elia looked down at her precious daughter, leant in so her face covered Rhaenys’ entire viewpoint and whispered: “What about father dear?”

Rhaenys looked directly up into her mother’s looming brown eyes, but quickly looked down and began to cry as she spat out: “I’m…..not, going to see Father…again. Am I Mamma?”

A single tear welled up in Elia’s massive eye, and she began to slowly shrink. I must be strong for her. Elia quickly dried her eye with a finger, her height quickly stabilised back to where it was before her outburst to Rhaella and Elia took a deep breathe. I need to protect her, but she must know the truth that her Father is never coming back. “I am so sorry my love, I wish with all my heart that Father was here with us now, but no. Father is no longer here and although he would love for nothing more than to be here with you, he cannot come back.”

Rhaenys cried hard and began shaking. Elia softly stroked her with her finger and cooed softly at her: “Your father loved you dearly.” Not enough to have remained at your side. “He would have been so proud of you with how strong you have been.” Nowhere near as proud of you as I am. “He would want you to look after Aegon as I am looking after you.” The Dragon must have three heads.

Rhaenys looked up at her mother, tears flowing freely but a small smile crept in and said with a solemn seriousness that only a child could muster: “I will be strong and I will be there for Aegon, I promise. But I must tell you something Mamma.”

Elia softly smiled and whispered: “And what is that my dear Rhaenys.”

Rhaenys smile grew even bigger, her tears had gone at that point, and Rhaenys announced with all solemnity removed from her excited voice: “I love you so much. I love being on your hand so much that I do not even want to be a Giant like you. I will always want to look up to you Mamma like I did the first time.”

Elia’s heart melted and her smile grew even bigger. Elia leant down her face even closer to her daughter and gave her a quick peck of a kiss. Rhaenys laughed loudly from her soft but utterly colossal lips as Elia whispered: “Do not worry sweetheart, everything will turn out fine, but first it’s time for your breakfast.” Elia picked her daughter down to the ground and saw Rhaenys breathlessly laughing and running back towards the castle. Everything will turn out fine, I know it.

 

By this point the mood around the castle was lifted from the dreary gloom just earlier. As Rhaenys prepared herself for her breakfast, the gigantic Elia felt relaxed as she towered over Sunspear. Rhaenys will always look up to me. Elia adored being a Giantess, she loved having the power that she was always denied, but more than that, she felt proud of how much her daughter trusted her and Elia began to feel prepared for the future. I am going to deal with Robert first, then Lyanna. Everything will work out fine. Elia took both of them out of her mind as she kept staring down at the castle and grew amused by imagining how glorious her naked golden body looked to its occupants. She smirked as she imagined her glorious breasts looming over everyone, realising that she was feeling very aroused. I cannot wait for more fun with Oberyn and Ellaria. Elia was truly tempted to insert her fingers inside her cavernous pussy, but thought better of it. Tonight, I will have my fun tonight.

Elia resisted the temptation and watched life go on happily in Sunspear’s busy gates. Men, women and children all going through their lives but they all looked up and though all looked up at the Giantess in awe, they all smiled at her. Elia smiled warmly at the attention and at how much faith they have in her. And by the end of the day they will have even more reason to have faith in me.

Very soon all of her family were properly dressed and had arrived ready outside the main gates. Oberyn and Ellaria looked refreshed; Arianne and Rhaenys were holding hands and laughing together, with Doran and Mellario looking regal as they held King Aegon and his scarcely older cousin Prince Quentyn. Elia looked down at her waiting entourage and announced: “THE WAR WILL OFFICALLY END TODAY.”

Elia had looked down at the children. Rhaenys and Arianne looked so innocent and trusting as they stared up at her enormous face. Elia was tempted to have them kept at Sunspear today, but she wanted them to see her seal the peace. I want Rhaenys to see this. I want her to know that nothing will ever happen to her again and that she will always look up to me. Elia laid her palm down on the ground. “NOW WE SHALL DEAL WITH LORD ROBERT.”

Elia lifted her family up and before she left she gave a soft contented smile at those she loved, and felt warm as they all smiled back at her. Oberyn and Ellaria with smiles barely hiding their blatant desire for another return to her glorious pussy. Doran and Mellario gave a smile of respect and friendship, Arianne’s smile of wonderment, but it was Rhaenys’ smile was of pure relaxation and comfort that appeased Elia’s heart. Rhaenys is so comfortable around me, her Giantess of a Mother. Elia looked forward to seeing her daughter grow up, get married and have children of her own; but the one thing Elia wanted to stay the same was Rhaenys’ true love for her. Elia felt even more determined to broker in the peace as swiftly as possible. It’s time to finish this. Elia looked determined at the land ahead and she marched back north to the lands of intrigue and violence.