- Text Size +

The walk northwards to the capital of Aegon’s Kingdom for the ten mile tall Giantess was short but highly enjoyable. Gods it feels great being this big again. Elia looked across at the clear blue skies as well as the bright sparkling ocean right beside her and within moments Elia’s astronomically huge feet had already walked through the small sandy peninsula that was Dorne. Elia enjoyed looking down at the seemingly unfathomably miniscule people that were staring up at the nude Giantess with obvious awe. Familiarity has not bred contempt just yet. Elia smiled as with her greatly enhanced vision she could see peasants, priests and petty lords alike all watching the rapid movement of the monolithic Princess with genuine wonder in their eyes. I wonder if I will always get those looks whenever I grow into a Giantess from everyone. Elia thought about all the great moments of change and she sighed as she remembered a lot of the histories that she was taught as a child by her Maester, and Elia knew that all of the histories that she was taught only focused on Kings, Princes and great warriors. There have never been histories written about the poor though. Daeron the young Dragon was remembered for conquering and then eventually losing Dorne, nobody remembers the sixty thousand on his side that perished merely for his vanity, or the twenty five thousand Dornishman who died to protect their homeland from foreign invaders.

The smallfolk’s concerns or interests had always been seen as irrelevant by the nobles that controlled the realm. Having decided to end slavery and to allow wildlings safe passage south of the Wall, Elia realised that the considerations of people that had been vilified, used and mistreated for countless generations were now going to be realised and felt by everyone, including the wealthy and the powerful. But still I wonder if the smallfolk in Aegon the Conqueror’s time ever got used to Dragons, if they ever truly got used to living side by side to beings that could burn down where they live in a single fiery breath. Though Aegon the Conqueror was the first to use Dragons in war against the people of Westeros, they knew for thousands of years before hand that Dragons existed. With Elia the smallfolk knew giants could exist only when she did. At her incredible size Elia knew that she would be regarded by many as an uncontrollable force of nature, even with all of the good she was doing.

And maybe once everyone knows that I can shrink down to their height, mayhaps there will be greater fears that I am a witch or something of that ilk. Elia knew that even with Dragons, the Targaryens fought many challengers that sought to destroy them and take all that they held dear. Fools may challenge me despite my great powers. Elia realised that she did not know how powerful she was when she had shrunk down during the night. I do not know if I am vulnerable when I am back to normal size, but I do not ever wish to know. Elia did not ever want to give Robert Baratheon or anyone else that would wish her or her loved ones harm if they were ever given the opportunity. I was safe last night; I was surrounded by loved ones in the safety of Doran’s castle. When the Red Keep is rebuilt only the most loyal Dornish soldiers will ever be allowed on guard to Aegon and Rhaenys.

Princess Elia knew that there was a great contingent of rebel soldiers that was helping her rebuild the capital and Elia was genuinely appreciative of that; but she knew that a great majority of them were northerners and that they would be the ones to bear the brunt of her planned relocation of the free folk into Aegon’s lands. Lord Eddard Stark is honourable, a modest man who always listens to reason. However her stomach felt like it was doing a flip as dark violent thoughts emerged in her head. But wait until I tell Lord Stark about my plans for his part of the world, I wonder how sympathetic he will be then.

Elia felt vulnerable as despite her great size; if Lord Stark or any of his great bannerman did not take too kindly to hearing about her new proclamation then they had the men and means to let their anger show. The sack could come again far sooner than anyone could possibly realise. Images of fire and blood swarmed in Elia’s mind, with thousands of innocent people raped and massacred bearing the brunt for her choices. The repairs she had already made to be forgotten forever if they chose to oppose her. They know I will not harm the innocent, and that I will not crush an entire city to stop my enemies. Elia knew that the rebels could do a lot of terror to her people if she handled this in an utterly wrong way. I would look weak and foolish if I let them attack my city after all I have said and done, and I would of course look like a monster if I destroy Kings Landing to stop them.

Elia knew in her heart though that those thoughts were paranoid fantasies of what could happen, and not particularly would happen. No doubt Aerys had many similar thoughts in the last years of his life, of enemies hiding in every shadow. And we all know that Aerys was the fellow vile and cruel enough to destroy everyone to spite his enemies. I cannot allow mistrust to spoil my mind like it did with his. Elia took a deep breath and thought how to best deal with the upcoming meeting. I will be firm and resolute. Lord Stark will know everything I do will be for a reason and I know only the truly foolhardy would dare provoke a ten mile tall Giantess. Elia then thought about Ellaria’s ideas before she went asleep and Elia looked down at her little lover that stood on her palm and Ellaria craned her head up at the Giantess in an amused fashion. Both were perfectly content just staring at the other. I will tell Lord Stark my plan to resettle at least a portion of the wildlings to the far west. That would buy me some time at least.

Elia felt calm again and was ready to face the challenges the day would bring. Just looking and thinking about my sweet Ellaria has already got me feeling good again. Gods we are going to have some truly wonderful times together. Elia smiled and she looked down at her loved ones that were standing peacefully on her palm, watching the landscape change from desert to grassy fields. The smile that emerged on the Giantess’ face was as bright and big as the Sun itself. Everyone on Elia’s otherworldly palm was so enamoured by everything around them and Elia sighed in happiness as Arianne was laughing uproariously at some jape Oberyn whispered in her ear, Doran and Mellario were amused by their daughter, the two babes Aegon and Quentyn looked content and Ellaria and Rhaenys were happy and enchanted by watching the Giantess travel across Kingdoms in a preposterous short amount of time. Ellaria and Rhaenys noticed Elia’s gaze and they smiled, laughed and waved their tiny hands over to Elia’s astronomical face. Elia guffawed softly and with her free hand she moved her other gigantic hand and she waved back at them with a silly smirk on her lips. Everyone on her palm noticed the vast all-encompassing shadows and they all turned around amused by the bizarre sight. I am all good now, I am fine again.

As Elia looked at her loved ones and saw how relaxed they all were, especially Rhaenys who was holding Ellaria’s hand tightly, Elia realised that she was now standing right besides King Landing. Elia looked across at the city and she could see that everyone had stopped in their tracks and were watching her with great intrigue and enthusiasm. Everyone aboard Elia’s hand was amused at the respectful hush from the normally bustling city. They all looked up at Elia and Elia’s heart was warmed as everyone looked up at the Giantess with great pride. All of their faces so trusting; Rhaenys nodded towards her mother and Elia felt emboldened, all of her fears and insecurities were washed away. I am ready. I will show them all that I can rule fairly but firmly.

Elia looked towards the gates of the city and already she saw the miniature figure that was Lord Stark looking up at her, his face a strange conundrum. Both guarded and open simultaneously. Elia would have felt suspicious but Lord Stark’s eyes betrayed a child-like wonder at the sight of a ten mile tall Giantess standing before him. Stark is a northerner. The cold ensures that they remain reserved, whereas the heat of Dorne ensures passions are always running high. Elia looked down at Oberyn and Ellaria and thoughts of the nights they already had filled her mind. Tonight, think about that tonight. I have a lot of work to do right now. Lord Stark looked up expectantly and Elia looked one more time at her little family and all of them looked up with a quiet pride. Even Arianne seemed to understand the gravity of the situation and Elia knew that she was ready. “LORD STARK AND THE OTHER GREAT NORTHERN LORDS THAT ARE HERE IN THE CAPITAL, I HAVE A DECLARATION TO MAKE.”

Lord Stark looked up expectantly as did a bunch of half scattered northerners, all looking as different as the seasons. Some bore great beards and had blustering smiles whilst others were clean shaven with cold eyes. Thoughts rushed in Elia’s mind. Mayhaps I should have asked the soldiers to step out of the city gates first. Too late for that now, besides I need to look strong not fearful. Elia looked down and took a deep breath and she announced with as much decorum as she could muster: “YOU ALL SAW ME ANNOUNCE THAT SLAVERY WILL END AT MY WATCH, BUT I HAVE ALSO DECIDED THAT IT IS WRONG THAT PEOPLE IN MY SON’S OWN KINGDOM HUNT DOWN PEOPLE LIKE DOGS MERELY FOR WHERE THEY WERE BORN. THEREFORE I HAVE DECIDED THAT THE WILDLINGS NORTH OF THE WALL WILL BE ALLOWED TO EMIGRATE PAST THE WALL AND INTO WESTEROS.”

Pandemonium ensured. Seemingly every northerner in the capital was staring up at the Giantess and announcing their disbelief loudly at Elia’s decree. Well at least they are not causing trouble. All of the Northern lords were stunned and even with the extreme size difference, they all shouted out their objections, all apart from Eddard Stark who seemed to retreat inside of himself, unsure how to take such an announcement. He was a great leader during war time. I need him to be a great leader during peace time as well.

Everyone on Elia’s palm was watching the northerners with bated breath. Arianne and Oberyn looked at the raging rabble with open scorn, whereas Doran and Mellario were gravely concerned. Ellaria and Rhaenys looked up towards Elia with encouraging smiles and Elia commanded: “SILENCE.” Everyone despite their anger duly did so and Elia began again. “MY LORDS, I KNOW THIS IS VERY DIFFERENT TO ANYTHING YOU HAVE EVER HEARD BEFORE. BAD BLOOD RUNS DEEP ON BOTH SIDES OF THE WALL BUT I SEE NO PURPOSE IN ALLOWING HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE TO SUFFER NEEDLESSLY. I WILL ENSURE A SLOW BUT EFFECTIVE TRANSITION. I WILL ENSURE THAT THE WILDLINGS WILL NOT PILLAGE OR ATTACK ANYONE SOUTH OF THE WALL AND BESIDES IF THEY DO NOT WISH TO LIVE IN THE NORTH, I WILL FOLLOW THE ADVICE OF MY DEAR FRIEND ELLARIA AND GLADLY TRANSPORT THEM TO THE GREAT EMPTY LANDS I DISCOVERED THE OTHER DAY.”

Elia looked at Ellaria who blushed and smiled sweetly at the Giantess, giving the Giantess a sweet curtsy. When the peace is achieved, the histories will remember Ellaria as a great wise woman. The northerners were subdued but their rage was still simmering. Lord Stark looked at his countrymen and then he stared up towards the monolithic Giantess that stood before him and he shouted out in a Lordly voice: “Princess Elia if this is indeed your will then I will obviously consent.” The northerners around Stark looked further enraged but Lord Eddard gave a sharp look to an especially defiant looking Northerner and as that man backed down, Lord Stark looked straight back up to Elia and continued further: “The north had just fought a great war and it will please no one if the wildlings abuse the trust you clearly place on them. I assume you have met with the wildlings last night when you visited my sister?” Elia nodded softly and Stark continued: “I think we should discuss how to ensure the wildlings will honour the peace you want to give them.”

Elia felt encouraged by Lord Stark’s respectful demeanour and was relieved that violence had not been considered by any of the northern soldiers This is an encouraging start at the very least. Elia looked down at Lord Stark and wanting to discuss the terms needed she knelt down and she marvelled as her the shadow from her body engulfed the capital, but Stark watched on with stolid calmness and the Giantess laid down her free palm over towards Lord Stark and she announced: “GET ON MY HAND LORD STARK AND WE CAN DISCUSS HOW WE CAN KEEP THE PEACE.”

Lord Stark duly did so and after a few moments Stark looked at the other great lords beside him. Lord Tully and Lord Arryn were ambivalent whereas the Northern lords besides him were more aggressive and exchanged a few words with their liege lord. Some were pleading for Stark to negotiate from a position of strength, others were screaming for Stark to refuse the Giantesses commands outrightly. Stark blanked the mobbing lords and he stepped onto Elia’s expectant finger alone. After he got on safely, Elia manoeuvred herself and she slowly stood back up, mindful of the people that stood on both of her hands. Nice and easy, there is no need to rush this. Elia moved her finger that held Lord Stark and she carefully put it by her other palm and gave Stark the space to get onto the other palm safely. Stark did so and was watched with curiosity by Elia’s entourage as he arrived. Not the most welcoming sight. Everyone aboard Elia’s hand kept their expressions guarded. Lingering tensions clearly felt in the air. “Good to receive you Lord Stark.” Prince Doran finally said to their guest with a Lord’s courtesy.

Lord Stark looked at Prince Doran uneasily and he nodded curtly towards the Prince of Dorne. Elia was nervous as everyone on her palm was uptight and defensive. I still have a lot of work to do in the capital. Allowing the wildlings to emigrate to Westeros will be difficult for any northerner to comprehend, but I have made my decision and I have other things on my plate to deal with. Elia looked at Stark not unkindly and she murmured out: “LORD STARK YOU ARE THE LORD OF WINTERFELL AND THE LORD PARAMOUNT OF THE NORTH AND ULTIMATELY THE WILDLING SITUATION WILL BE MOSTLY DEALT BY YOU AND YOUR COUNTRYMEN. I WILL NEED YOUR HELP TO KEEP THE PEACE AND TO ENSURE A PEACEFUL TRANSITION FOR WHEN THEY ARRIVE SOUTH OF THE WALL.”

Lord Stark looked up and said with a ponderous dignity: “Aye. This is your decision and we are clearly not in the position to object, but I cannot accept anarchy. If the wildlings rape and pillage as soon as they are allowed south of the Wall then they will be dealt with.” Lord Stark’s look suddenly turned cold, as if he had just discovered a terrible truth. His eyes appeared like icicles. He looked prepared for any betrayal and watched Elia with dull hostility Elia was stunned by such a look. Gods he looks half a White Walker with such a cold gaze. Lord Stark’s voice turned as cool as ice and he said sharply: “I have surrendered honourably. I have helped get Lord Robert back into the fold. Myself and my men are helping you rebuild your son’s seat as we speak. I have fulfilled all of your expectations willingly and I do not expect to be treated unfairly. Are you trying to provoke a quarrel? Are the wildlings a pretext to bring the North to its knees?”

Bring the North to its knees? Elia was stunned by the accusation and she immediately noticed that despite holding his monarch, Oberyn raged and marched towards Lord Stark and it took Ellaria and Mellario to hold him back from Lord Stark. “Oberyn, no!” Both Ellaria and Mellario cried out at the same time.

“Do not ever dare insult my sister’s intentions you ignorant lummox! This is about far more than you and your rabble of bearded fools!” Oberyn screamed out.

Elia looked at Oberyn with a pleading look and Oberyn reluctantly walked a few paces further away from Lord Stark. Elia then focused her gaze at the hostile Stark and pleaded kindly: “THIS IS NO TRICK. I WANT TO BRING PEACE TO NOT ONLY FOR THE PEOPLE OF THE REALM, BUT FOR EVERYONE IN THIS WORLD.”

Lord Stark looked up at the vast monolithic face of the pleading Giantess and all Stark could ask was: “Why?”

Before Elia could answer, Mellario looked straight at Stark and said determinedly: “Elia has got the power of the Gods now and she is in a position to challenge and to end injustice. Elia believes it is unjust that huge numbers of people have to live cruel harsh lives simply because they had the great misfortune to live on the wrong side of the Wall. The past is dust and the world does not need to live by the rules created by men long in their graves.”

Elia nodded softly from Mellario’s eloquence and the Giantess said simply to Lord Stark: “I JUST WANT TO MAKE A BETTER WORLD FOR EVERYONE. WILL YOU HELP ME?”

Lord Stark’s face calmed and a small smile reached his lips and he softly murmured: “Yes. I will.”

Everyone seemed to calm down. Oberyn’s rage had dissipated and suddenly the meeting had turned cordial and peaceful. Elia felt confident that she could calmly state her approach regarding the wildlings to Lord Stark and she said to assure Lord Stark: “I WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY VIOLATION TO THE KINGS LAWS. EVERY SINGLE WILDLING WILL KNOW THAT TO BREAK THE TERMS OF PEACE IS TO BE PUNISHED ACCORDINGLY AND THAT THEY WILL HAVE TO OBEY AEGON’S LAWS WHEN THEY ARRIVE FROM THE WILDERNESS. I JUST WANT A FRESH START FOR EVERYONE LORD STARK.”

Oberyn gave an easy smile and he calmly suggested to Lord Eddard: “It would not just be the North that the wildlings would congregate to. The Isle of Faces in God’s Eye is one of the last weir woods left and that is in the Riverlands, and there are many that still bear the blood of the First Men in the Vale as well.”

“I do not wish to impose them on Lord Tully or Lord Arryn.” Stark answered back abashed. “There are surely many thousands of wildlings north of the Wall and I do not wish for them to cause problems for any of the people that already live here. I do not want violence, but I also do not want to see famines occurring from too many mouths to be fed.”

Everyone looked at Stark but this time it was Ellaria who answered Lord Stark and she announced with great poise: “As Elia suggested earlier, with her incredible abilities she could transport thousands of those that dwell north of the Wall to the long lost lands in the far west.” Elia smiled as Ellaria seemed confident and content that she was able to speak freely amongst nobles for the first time in her life.

“Do you think that could work?” Lord Eddard asked Ellaria softly, genuinely intrigued by what she had to say.

Ellaria nodded excitably and she continued with greater fervour: “Certainly. I have been there several times now and the lands are vast and fertile. Elia can grow so much bigger than she is even now. Of course she could take thousands upon thousands of wildlings there, and she could transport thousands more moments afterwards. The possibilities are endless Lord Stark. And who knows it could be the best thing to ever happen for the wildlings. They will finally have a chance to build their own civilizations, their own cities. They will be free to be who they wish to be. The Valyrians started as sheep herders, and then they became the greatest civilization of their time. Give us one reason why the newly emancipated wildlings should not be given a chance to survive and even thrive away from old prejudices of Westeros. Elia has the power to make the world a better place and she will do it gladly.”

Everyone looked at Ellaria stunned. Even the children were enthralled by Ellaria’s passion. Elia was impressed by what Ellaria proposed and was appreciative in Ellaria’s faith in her as well. Ned Stark looked relieved that there was a chance he would not have to deal with the wildlings himself. Elia said simply: “YES ELLARIA MADE A VERY GOOD POINT THAT THE WILDLINGS LEFT TO BUILD A NEW LIFE FOR THEMSELVES COULD LEAD TO GREATNESS FURTHER DOWN THE LINE.”

Elia nodded sympathetically as everyone digested what they were being told and the Giantess smiled at her little lover. Ellaria beamed with happiness and smiled back accordingly. Elia loved seeing Ellaria’s confidence grow and she did not wish to burst her bubble, but she knew that transporting the wildlings was but one choice in her disposal, and some would no doubt prefer to stay in Westeros. I cannot let the free folk stay north of the Wall, but if they want to remain in Westeros they can. But no doubt many would relish the chance to start anew, away from those that had hunted their kind down for centuries beyond count. The free folk should be given the free choice of where their new lives are going to be. Elia looked at everyone and she said with a peaceful smile on her lips: “WHEN THE FIRST OF THE WILDLINGS ARRIVE AT THE WALL, I WILL GIVE THEM THE CHOICE THEN IF THEY WISH TO HELP CREATE A NEW REALM AND BE FAR AWAY FROM WESTEROS.” Ellaria was greatly pleased by the proclamation and Elia felt warm at how proud Ellaria looked. She will be a great help for the world.

“That could work.” Lord Stark said with growing optimism. Elia knew that Lord Stark was worried about the effect thousands of half-starved savages could have to his lands, but Lord Stark did look hopeful for the future. Lord Stark looked up at Elia and asked with mild concern: “Speaking of the North, how is my sister doing?”

Elia’s smile was soft as she announced: “PRINCESS LYANNA IS DOING FINE. IT WILL NOT BE TOO MUCH LONGER UNTIL SHE GIVES BIRTH. I WILL CHECK ON HER TONIGHT FOR YOU.”

“That would be good.” Lord Stark said softly. Elia smiled as the sweet boy that she met at Harrenhall had returned. Lyanna’s betrothal with Robert might not help that though. Elia did not know or care to know what the precedent was for broken betrothals and whether it was right for them to be remade. Lyanna does not need to deal with Lord Robert whilst she is pregnant. Afterwards that will need to be dealt with. Lord Stark was looking hopeful and Elia noted that he did not ask about his sisters’ betrothal to Lord Robert. No need to cross any more bridges than I need to right now. I will deal with Lord Robert again only when I have to. Okay time to do my duties for the day. Elia looked down at everyone and with a determined smile the Giantess announced: “NOW ALL THAT IS NOW OUT OF THE WAY, LETS START TODAY’S WORK.”

Rhaenys face brightened and she looked up at her gigantic mother and flashed a charmed smile. Elia’s smile was as immense as she was and Elia felt ready to do her work for the day. Elia set her hand down by the gates of the city and as soon as Lord Stark was safely off of her palm and walking towards his garrison of soldiers; Elia got up and moved her family by the gates of the Red Keep. As Elia let go of her passengers she looked across at the entire city and she saw hundreds of thousands of expectant faces. Aside from the northern contingent, everyone looked at the Giantess with hope. All the faces were so open. The children had the gaze of magic in their eyes. The women looked at the Giantess with pride knowing that one of their own was able to do all of this good, and the men looked at Elia as if she was a godsend, a long awaited reward like the fantasy of a summer that would never end. Elia was ready and she stood up at her full height and she addressed everyone in the capital and announced: “OKAY PEOPLE LETS MAKE THIS DAY COUNT AS WELL.”

The cheers were heavenly to the Giant Princess’ ears and Elia began her work. The next several hours flew by as Elia began the process of removing derelict buildings and clearing out the hellhole that was called Flea Bottom. Elia commanded many of the former rebels to help the initial building of new accommodation for her citizens that lived in the rundown areas of the city. I will need to find great architects to make it work. I have plenty to do today though, I will do that tomorrow.

The work was laborious but Elia did not complain, she enjoyed the work and adored how enamoured the people of Kings Landing was of her strength and power. Sweat glistened off of the nude Giantess’ smooth skin so she periodically took a few steps into the ocean and softly poured it far away from any human civilization and cooled herself down in the cold ocean. I do not want anyone to suffer the ignominious death of drowning in my sweat. Nonetheless these sojourns were brief and she continued her work in the city with great relish.

Elia watched with intrigue whenever she saw Lord Stark on the ground. He worked very diligently, but it was how he handled his countryman that truly impressed the Giantess. Every time Elia saw Lord Stark he was talking with a different northern lord and each of them were very different. Ned Stark dealt with raging young lords with muscles as big as mountains in one breath, and then in the next dealt with stick thin elderly lords with eyes as cold as death itself. Lord Stark was calm but firm with this entourage of lords and he acted the great lord and seemed to alleviate his fellow lord’s fears. But Elia was not quite sure whether they were honest or merely hiding their intentions whilst in the presence of a many miles tall Giantess. Regardless Elia carried on with her work.

Time seemed to go in a flash. The children were given drink and refreshment by vigilant soldiers, but Rhaenys and Arianne enjoyed watching the world go by and seeing the Giantess move around the capital like a force of nature, and Elia enjoyed watching the little ones amusement of her vast frame. Doran and Oberyn worked hard and ensured the soldiers own efforts were co-ordinated and organised and Elia enjoyed seeing both of her brothers as the leaders they naturally were, and it warmed Elia’s heart to see Mellario and Ellaria helping peasant women and children as well as they were moving away from their dilapidated dwellings. Elia knew that this had been a good day. This is a day to shape all others to come.

Despite Elia’s zeal and hard work eventually the skies grew darker and the Giantess could see that nightfall was approaching. Flea Bottom was going to take time in order to be rebuilt properly but Elia was encouraged by the work she had done today. Elia took a step away from the city and she was pleased as candles and torches had begun to be lighted and all the little folk looked at the adoring Giantess and they all cheered in gratitude. Elia blushed and gave a soft bow. Some may call that bow small but I cannot imagine anything I do now being small. Elia smiled and saw her family standing proudly in the city. They all looked content and Elia having done the work she wanted to do for the day she put her palm right beside them and as she lowered it, her loved ones immediately walked on it happily without needing any prompt. Arianne and Rhaenys ran onto the flat fingers with great excitement whereas the adults at least pretended to play it smoothly, though their smiles were childlike and their voices giddy with excitement. Within moments they were safely on and she rose her hand back up towards her chest. Elia laughed as everyone on her palm was visibly exhilarated by rising slowly into rarefied air. Elia stood back up to her full height and the view was phenomenal. The city looked like a model that was being repaired by a diligent Maester, but it was seeing her family on her otherworldly large palm that was the true beauty. Elia smiled down at them, she wanted some time with them after a hard day’s work. But I have one more business before I can relax for the night. Elia looked down towards the gates of the city and she saw Lord Stark standing amongst his men. He looked calmer, affable but his eyes betrayed a great worry. I told him I would visit his sister today. Elia focused her gaze on Stark and gave a kindly nod and she announced for all of Kings Landing to hear: “I WILL BE BACK IN A FEW MOMENTS. I AM JUST GOING TO HAVE A BRIEF WALK TO SUNSPEAR AND THEN TO WINTERFELL.”

Elia laughed at the thought that she could just announce going through the entire continent of Westeros as if it was nothing, but then her smile turned tender as the Giantess could see that Eddard looked relieved hearing this and she gave a soft wave to him with her free hand, and as many thousands of children on the ground all waved back enthusiastically with great joy, she waved back one more time and she walked south.

 

Elia took the very few paces back to Dorne and it felt weird that it only took a few huge strides from her miles long feet for her to walk from the fields of the Crownlands, then the Stormlands and then onto her homeland Dorne. It did not take particularly long for Elia to reach Sunspear and everyone looked content and ready for a peaceful night as the tiny people on her hand knew they would be home in moments. Seeing the wonderful but now utterly diminutive castle of Sunspear in the distance gave Elia a quiet pride. I have longed to see Sunspear whilst I was stuck in Dragonstone, and now I can walk back here every single day. Elia moved closer and she saw the former slaves talking peacefully with the local citizenry, they were fed, watered and given appropriate clean clothing for Sunspear’s considerable heat. It is not just the wildlings to deal with. Eighty nine more days and then I will deal with the slave masters. I gave them the time to sort their affairs to end slavery and I will honour the time I have set, if they do not it is down to them.

Elia did not wish to think about that just yet so she leaned towards Sunspear’s gates and already the gates had opened. No doubt they saw the ten mile tall Giantess coming back home. As the gates opened she saw Prince Viserys rush outside and as the Giantess put her vast palm down and all of her passengers disembarked, Viserys went over to Arianne and Rhaenys in a cheerful manner. Elia then saw the heavily pregnant Dowager Queen walk as dignified as she could across the courtyard and she put her arms out as Rhaenys raced cheerfully to her grandmother and they shared a sweet hug. Moments after Rhaella looked up at the Giantess and Elia said softly: “GOOD DAY RHAELLA, GOOD DAY VISERYS. I SHALL BE BACK IN A LITTLE WHILE, I WILL BRIEFLY VISIT PRINCESS LYANNA BUT I WILL BE BACK IN TIME FOR SUPPER.”

Elia waved softly and began her brief walk towards the North. Elia felt calmer and more in control than she had the previous day. I am just visiting Winterfell for a courtesy call. I will see if Princess Lyanna is doing fine and then I will be heading back home. The walk was going by as quickly as a breeze, her massive strides had already seen her walk past Dorne and already she was close to Kings Landing. They have enough food to last a good while. Still a show to amuse them would not go too far amiss. Elia stopped near the city, leaving a distance of a few steps away from the city. Elia could see the puzzlement of many of Kings Landing’s inhabitants and she gave a playful smile.

Elia closed her eyes and imagined herself bigger. She imagined herself twice her size now in order to get to Winterfell and back in half the time. Elia then felt her blood burning through her veins and then the great euphoria. I am growing. Elia felt her body expanding, her feet spreading ever so closer towards the capital. I can imagine everyone at home watching this. Elia felt her large breasts growing and Elia began to feel wet down towards her nether regions as well. Okay time to stop, need to visit Lyanna. Elia opened her eyes and she felt her growth had stopped. Elia looked down and laughed softly as her astronomically vast feet were almost touching the gates of Kings Landing. I am more than double my previous height. Elia looked down at the even smaller city that lay before her. It looks less of a model and more like a child’s toy. After some estimating, Elia came to the conclusion that she had trebled in size. Thirty miles tall, probably the largest I can be safely whilst in Westeros.

“I HOPE THAT YOU ALL ENJOYED THAT. I WILL NOT BE TOO LONG LORD STARK.” Elia boomed to the public who looked on with awe at the demonstration Elia had put on. No more time to waste. Elia gave the tiny city by her feet a polite bow and she stepped over it, her feet causing the entire city to be briefly engulfed by a colossal shadow and the Giantess then carried on her merry way.

 

The walk was truly exhilarating for the young Giantess. Castles looked like mere blips and her feet utterly dominated the landscape beneath her. Elia felt carefree and she walked along to Winterfell with a swagger around her, she flaunted her rear and walked perfectly straight to emphasise her ample breasts. I love being a Giantess so much. Elia knew that she was going to shrink down to human size when she arrived back at Sunspear but she enjoyed revelling in her extreme size and she walked across Westeros without incident.

The change in weather hit Elia rapidly as the warmth was sucked away within one large stride from the nude Giantess’ frame. Gods I am so big one step changes the weather I am experiencing. Elia saw Moat Cailin and as she walked over it, it was only a mere few steps to Winterfell. As Elia approached the foreboding castle she felt fine. No sense of dread or horror filled her thoughts aside from some distant worry that the young Lyanna would struggle when she gives birth. No White Walker is haunting my thoughts. Elia smiled at the realisation. I have them running scared with their tails between their legs. They know I am not some weakling craven that is petrified of them. They will know all about me soon enough. Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.

After a couple more massive steps, Elia approached the utterly miniscule Winterfell. The great powers emanated from the castle itself and Elia felt it but the Giantess felt secure and nothing came that could harm her thoughts. Elia waited patiently, she did not even find the need to announce her arrival. They know that I am here and they know why I am here also.

After a few moments Elia saw Lyanna walk slowly out of the castle and onto the battlements of the castle. Elia bent down as far as she could and she was impressed at how regal the almost expecting Princess was as she walked. Lyanna looks radiant. She has certainly matured from the little thing she was when I met her at Harrenhall. Elia did not fail to note however that Lyanna’s brother Benjen did not appear with her. Lyanna probably asked Benjen to wait inside. I will not be long in any case.

“Princess Elia.” Princess Lyanna said rigidly as soon as she got to a suitable position.

“PRINCESS LYANNA. I TRUST ALL IS WELL?” The Giantess asked the miniscule Princess in a formal manner.

“I am doing as well as you could expect.” Lyanna paused but then stared at Elia with a commanding look. “The castle is in frenzy since you announced you will allow wildlings south of the Wall. I trust you have told my brother this plan?”

Elia looked at the emboldened Princess and the Giantess announced simply: “I HAVE. LORD STARK WILL DO ALL THAT IS NECESSARY TO REACH A PEACEFUL ASSIMILATION TO CIVILISED SOCIETY.” Lyanna scoffed at that, but Elia did not feel enraged but merely bored. I do not need to act wet-nurse to my husband’s lover. “I HAVE A LOT OF CARES TO WORRY ABOUT AND I AM HERE TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE FINE AND NOT LIKELY TO GIVE BIRTH DURING THE NIGHT. YOU SEEM ALRIGHT SO IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WISH TO KNOW BEFORE I GO?”

“Are the Kingsguards you sent to the Wall still alive?” Lyanna asked plaintively, her defiance seemingly subdued.

“FORMER KINGSGUARDS.” Elia corrected Lyanna. “AND YES THEY ARE ALIVE AND THEY HAVE ALL TAKEN THE BLACK.”

Lyanna nodded appreciatively at that. Elia could see that Lyanna was thinking about the sacrifices those former Kingsguard’s had made to at least attempt to honour Rhaegar’s vision. Whilst Elia was not sympathetic to their plight, Elia nonetheless gave a soft smile and she called down as softly as she could muster: “I KNOW I AM NOT WHO YOU WANT TO SEE RIGHT NOW BUT I WILL VISIT EVERY DAY UNTIL YOU HAVE GIVEN BIRTH TO YOUR CHILD. YOUR CHILD WILL UNDOUBTABLY BE PRECIOUS TO RHAENYS AND AEGON AND I DO WANT THEM TO BE CLOSE. HAVE A PLEASANT EVENING AND I WILL SEE YOU TOMORROW.”

Elia bowed and as she was about to turn around, she heard Princess Lyanna call out: “You too Princess Elia.”

 

Elia’s walk through Westeros was quick as she had no overt worries, everything felt like it could all be sorted out in time. Even the White Walkers felt like a vague rumour of a shadow to the Giantess. The skies were turning dark as Elia walked but she could still see the diminutive Kings Landing. Elia walked by the city and as she reached the gates she saw the waiting Lord Stark. Gods he looks nervous, time to alleviate his fears. Elia bent down until her face loomed over the entirety of the capital. Elia realised that her face looked like an imposing moon to everyone in the capital and not wishing to make her people uncomfortable she quickly announced: “YOUR SISTER IS FINE LORD STARK. I SHALL SEE HER AGAIN TOMORROW, AND THE NEXT DAY AND THE DAY AFTER THAT UNTIL SHE HAS GIVEN BIRTH. YOU WILL BE AT WINTERFELL BY YOUR SISTERS SIDE FOR HER GIVING BIRTH.” Lord Stark nodded appreciatively. Elia looked around towards the entire capital. The food parcels were still plentiful and already it was being prepared for another good supper for the people of the capital. “I TRUST THAT YOU WILL ALL HAVE A PLEASANT EVENING. I SHALL SEE YOU ALL AGAIN TOMORROW.” Elia got up to her full height and gave the ever darkening capital a polite wave and she began her quick excitable walk back to her beloved home.

Elia appreciated the fact that her enhanced frame meant she was able to get from Kings Landing to Sunspear in seemingly a mere few steps. The sun was setting as she approached the castle and she could see that the feast had already begun. Soothing music was being played which Elia’s extraordinarily sensitive ears picked up on, but everyone could hear the Giantess walking home and everyone stopped from their festivities to greet Elia’s arrival. Elia smiled as her toes alone towered over Doran’s castle and her moon-like breasts had already engulfed Sunspear with moon shaped shadows. Elia looked down and announced with great joviality. “GOOD EVENING EVERYONE. I HAVE DONE MY WORK FOR THE DAY AND I SHALL BE JOINING YOU ALL RIGHT NOW. PLEASE GET A ROBE READY.”

Elia closed her eyes and imagined being able to hug Rhaenys and hold Aegon as a mother. Elia felt her body decreasing in form, it begun slowly but a great momentum rushed through her body and she could feel her shrinking increasing rapidly. Elia could feel herself moving further away from Sunspear so she kept taking steps towards the castle. Nearly there. Elia was by now running towards the castle and she opened her eyes again and saw that the gate for the castle towered over her being and that it had been opened for her arrival. Elia could see everyone in the courtyard looking at her and though she was used to showing off her nudity as a Giantess, a manifestation of nature, but at normal height and everyone near her size it just felt weird and thus Elia covered her breasts and pussy with her arms as best she could. Elia laughed at the absurd double standards in her head. They have seen my body whilst as a Giantess. Modesty is not going to be a virtue of mine. Elia suppressed a snigger but then she saw Oberyn laughing at her vain attempts to cover herself up and on cue a guard had approached her quickly with a robe. It was old, hideous and designed for an exceptionally large man who still was not quite her size but Elia appreciated the effort and she put the extremely tight robe on and it fulfilled its purpose. It will do until bedtime.

“Mamma!” Elia saw Rhaenys running towards her and she knelt down and gave her darling daughter a tender hug.

“I have only been gone for a little while sweetling.” Elia said with a soft smile on her lips.

“I know.” Rhaenys said with an abashed smile.

“Here’s your other sweet child to make it complete my dear Elia.” Oberyn passed Elia her dear Aegon and she tenderly held her little King. Elia felt whole as Rhaenys held on to her leg whilst she held her young babe son who was happily gurgling sounds, vowels that hung in the air. Elia got herself up and she smiled as she saw everyone’s content faces. Ellaria looked radiant and she moved closer to her lover until Elia leaned in to her and gave her a soft hug as Doran and Mellario watched on with a lord’s calmness. Viserys and Arianne raced towards her and Oberyn carefully took Aegon off Elia’s hands as the young children raced up and hugged Elia. The children were laughing excitably and everything felt good. Gods I love seeing everyone like this again. Elia got back up and she knew she was taller than everyone in the courtyard but not by much. The castle walls towered over Elia’s frame, the grandeur of human endeavour returned for Elia. Back to being eight foot tall; a nice height for the relaxing evenings. Everyone was watching her and Elia just washed in all of the affection.

“Well we still have a wonderful feast to finish.” Elia said with a great grin on her face.

 

The feast continued as it had, and a seat was granted for Elia in a place of honour at the main feast table. Elia was pleased to see that the emancipated former slaves began to look less dishevelled and more human and were evidently enjoying the feast as well as the Dornish folk. The young children that Elia saved from that sinking vessel played with Rhaenys, Arianne and Viserys around the foot of the table, but only after they had finished their own dinner. Rhaenys wolfed down her supper of roasted boar with dragon peppers and all the trimmings and Arianne was constantly showing her little cousin even more fine Dornish cuisine to try. Rhaenys just tried everything with great joy and inquisitiveness and enjoyed all of it. Rhaenys has taken to Dorne like a duck to water. She looks so comfortable in this lovely country. Elia smiled as Viserys seemed comforted being around his cousins and played happily with them.

As soon as the grownups gave the children permission to leave the table, Elia struck a conversation with the Dowager Queen, as Mellario listened with the good nature expected of a regal host. Rhaella looked far more relaxed than she had previously and she looked radiant, and after pleasant courtesies, the Dowager Queen asked her daughter in law softly: “How was Lyanna today?”

“She is doing fine. It will not be too long before she gives birth.” Elia answered her mother in law with a kindly smile who looked relieved. She wants to be there for Lyanna. That will do the both of them the world of good. Both of Lyanna’s parents were dead and her older brother Ned was fighting a war as his wife gave birth to his heir and thus had little understanding of the realities of childbirth. Lyanna will benefit from having someone with as much experience of motherhood as Rhaella around her.

The conversation continued and Mellario was sharing stories about her own children with Rhaella but as they were conversing Elia did not fail to note however that Oberyn and Ellaria kept their distance from Rhaella and were far out in the courtyard conversing with former slaves. Elia was amazed as she had focused on her brother talking far away she could hear him talk in the tongue of High Valyrian, as clearly as if he were standing right by him. Gods the ring enhances my senses even when I am human sized. Oberyn turned around and looked straight at Elia who was staring at him with great interest and Oberyn gave a knowing glance as he whispered to Ellaria: “I think Elia can hear us all the way over there.”

“You reckon?” Ellaria asked as she turned around and Elia began laughing. Gods Oberyn is so perceptive. He must be able to read my face like a book from all the times he comforted me in our youth.

“Ask Elia to do something, see if she responds.” Oberyn said with an ever widening smirk.

“If you can hear me Elia, stand up and then hold your left hand up and hold up three fingers, not two, not four but three.” Ellaria said giddily but she did look genuinely intrigued if Elia could hear her.

Elia did not care how preposterous it would look as she got up from her seat and looked straight at Ellaria. Ellaria began to laugh as Elia held up her left hand and bent her thumb and her index finger and both Oberyn and Ellaria were laughing hysterically as Elia waved her three fingers towards them and she began to giggle in turn.

“What are you doing Elia?” Rhaella asked genuinely astounded.

“I reckon you can hear Oberyn and Ellaria all the way over there despite this din.” Mellario said with a knowing smile on her face as she looked over towards the emerging Oberyn and Ellaria. Oberyn and Ellaria walked quickly towards Elia and as they arrived she hugged both of her darling lovers. The hug was long and Elia turned her head and gave both of her lovers a long passionate kiss on the lips, first Oberyn and then Ellaria. Ellaria in particular squirmed in pleasure from the kiss and she looked up and the both of them stared in one another’s eyes, as Oberyn put his arms on both women.

Elia knew that she was amongst loved ones, but Elia knew that she would not care what others would think if she gave such a public display of affection to Ellaria in the capital or at another lord’s castle. I love Ellaria and I do not care who knows it. She will always have a place of honour with me wherever I go.

As Elia turned and gazed at both her handsome bold Oberyn and her sweet Ellaria, Rhaella gave an extremely loud and extremely forced yawn and as Elia turned around the Dowager Queen said quickly with clear embarrassment: “Gods I am tired. I need some rest.” Rhaella saw Viserys running by the table and she called out: “Viserys it is time to get ready for bed.” Viserys pouted but he reluctantly but wordlessly stopped playing and went over to his mother as he waved goodbye to the children.

“Good night, I will see you all in the morrow.” The Dowager Queen announced stiffly.

“Good night.” Elia answered and she then knelt down and gave Viserys a hug and a kiss on the cheek. “Have pleasant dreams Viserys.”

“You too Elia. Goodnight.” Viserys announced cheerfully and he walked with his mother into the castle.

“Bitch.” Oberyn whispered as soon as Rhaella walked out of earshot. Elia heard it with extreme clarity and she struggled not to laugh, but she patted Oberyn on the shoulder, but as she stared at Oberyn’s mischievous face the giggles came out and she was laughing. The very same face that brightened her days in the sickbed had appeared; Oberyn looked almost a boy again despite his stubble and manly physique. Elia just laughed and kissed him on the cheek.

“You will not be able to grumble at me anymore.” Elia said with a childish grin.

“As if I would.” Oberyn said and he turned at Ellaria and mouthed something to her and Elia playfully slapped Oberyn on the arm.

“Do not ever change Oberyn. I love you exactly how you are” Elia said with a massive smirk on her face and she held Oberyn’s hand tenderly; the same way that Elia held Oberyn’s hand as she was being comforted by him in her bed many years ago.

 

The feast continued but was winding down for the night. Elia grew tired and she relaxed on her fine chair and began holding her sweet son in her arms again and just spent time watching her baby relaxing as well as everyone in the courtyard as well. Doran acted the perfect Prince and he socialised with everyone, regardless of whether they were born a lordling, peasant or a slave. Oberyn looked amused as he stood beside his older brother and helped translate some of Doran’s butchered Valyrian to the former slaves. Oberyn always loved showing off his wealth of knowledge. Ellaria and Mellario were talking amongst themselves and Elia spoke somewhat with them, but the hard work Elia had done earlier was catching up with her. Rhaenys was tiring also and she had stopped running and eventually sat down beside her mother but as Elia put her arm around her daughter.

Ellaria smiled at Princess Rhaenys’ arrival and gave a polite bow and murmured: “Hello my Princess.”

“Hello Ellaria.” Rhaenys replied back cheerfully, but then her smile turned to genuine concern and she asked softly: “How are you feeling Ellaria?”

“I am feeling better than I have ever felt before in my life my Princess. Why do you ask?” Ellaria asked the young Princess confused.

“Because your father’s castle had been burnt down to the ground and it was only a few days ago. You have acted very strongly since that happened. You have not cried, or screamed. You have just been happy and kind. Didn’t that fire scare you?” Rhaenys asked with subtle admiration in her voice.

Ellaria looked down and murmured: “Yes of course I was afraid when the fire happened. I have never been so afraid in all of my life…Being in the flames, trapped in the castle…” Rhaenys nodded with great empathy and she put her hand out and Ellaria gratefully accepted it. Elia was beaming softly at her daughter’s kindness and though she was so happy, it still broke Elia’s heart knowing that Rhaenys knew from first-hand experience the horrors of being trapped truly was, as well as knowing that survival was truly out of her hands when that thug came for her in her father’s ow bedchambers. But Elia took great pride in knowing that she saved both of them and that all the good that was happening right now was happening because of her newfound powers.

Ellaria looked across and though she grew relaxed from Rhaenys holding her hand, she still nonetheless rushed to a positive answer. “But we all know it had a happy ending. Your mamma saved me and the entirety of the castle and picked us up. Being up higher than ever Dragons have ever been is magical. Your mamma is truly magical.” Ellaria looked sweetly at Elia as well as Rhaenys and Elia’s heart melted at Ellaria’s adorable smile.

Rhaenys gave a small smile, Elia knew that no doubt she was thinking about the Sack, but Rhaenys looked straight at Ellaria and said softly: “Mamma is magical. Mamma saved me as well. Seeing Mamma so big for the first time was so good. Being on Mamma’s hand, seeing the clouds next to me and seeing her laugh with me…” Rhaenys paused. Rhaenys looked at her mother and gave Elia a charmed smile that melted Elia’s heart and then the young Princess said further: “Mamma makes you happy. Mamma makes me happy. I am glad you make Mamma happy Ellaria, and I am happy that you are with us now.” Rhaenys said quietly to Ellaria. Ellaria got up and hugged Rhaenys and Rhaenys hugged her right back. Elia’s heart was beating like a smith with his hammer and without a word Mellario took Aegon off of her hands and Elia joined in on the hug. Both Rhaenys and Ellaria wiggled with happiness and all three took great comfort from the other. Whatever happens, we are a family. A true family.

 

The hug ended and both Elia and Ellaria let Rhaenys go. Rhaenys looked fine but her smile was that of strength and not of joy. Rhaenys is being strong for me and for Ellaria also. She is no doubt thinking about being dragged out of her father’s bed… Elia nodded at her daughter and though Rhaenys looked strong she took the hint and held her arm out for her mother. I think it is time for her to relax for the night.

“I will be back in a little while; I am taking my little ones to bed.” Elia called out softly to the courtyard.

Mellario smiled and immediately the small army of wet-nurses Elia saw earlier in the morning all began marching quickly into the castle to prepare for Aegon’s bedtime. Both mother and daughter laughed at the sight and quickly an assortment of relatives all wished Rhaenys a good night and Elia was proud as the three year old girl acted the part of the Princess and remembered all of her courtesies. Rhaenys hugged Ellaria very hard and as Ellaria knelt down, Rhaenys gave her a soft kiss on the cheek and gave Ellaria a sweet bow when it ended. Ellaria’s smile was great and Elia felt warm at Rhaenys’ clear acceptance of Ellaria. Without further delay, Elia walked Rhaenys out of the courtyard with Aegon in her hands as Mellario passed the babe King to her hands again and they walked into the castle proper.

 

The walk to Aegon’s bedchamber was brief. Elia held Rhaenys’ hand firmly and no words were needed to be said for either of them. Even as they arrived, the room was already prepared by the small gaggle of wet-nurses. All of the tiny women bowed nervously to both Princess Elia and Princess Rhaenys. Elia gave Aegon one last big hug and she murmured to her wonderful baby boy. “Sweet dreams Aegon, Mamma loves you with all her heart.” Aegon gurgled happily as Elia put Aegon down into the crib.

“Goodnight little brother.” Rhaenys kissed Aegon on the forehead which made Aegon laugh as only young babes could. Elia was content watching Rhaenys with her little brother but Rhaenys was growing further tired.

All of the wet-nurses looked on pensively and Elia softly murmured: “You know where I will be if Aegon needs me.” The wet-nurses stammered and nodded gravely and Elia gave Aegon one last kiss and murmured: “Goodnight Aegon.” Elia took Rhaenys hand and they both softly walked out of the room.

 

Though there were guards and servants by the doors, the castle felt quiet and empty. Elia led Rhaenys to her bed chambers by the hand and Elia thought about everything that had happened today. This day probably will not go down by the Maesters as particularly historic. My growth happened days ago now. All my great declarations were made yesterday and Lyanna’s and Rhaella’s children have not been borne yet…But Rhaenys. Rhaenys hugging and treating Ellaria with the utmost kindness and love was making Elia’s heart bounce with joy just thinking about it. Rhaenys is such a pure hearted little girl. Gods I cannot wait to see how our family will grow. Someday Ellaria might be blessed to have children with Oberyn and they will all grow up under the same roof. Rhaenys will love having more children running about. Gods I love her so much.

“Mamma?” Rhaenys looked up and asked her mother confused. Elia realised that her legs were buckling and that she was breathing very hard. Nearly there. Elia saw a few eyes watching her. Guards and servants with faces as still as masks. I must hold on for a few moments more. They were right by Rhaenys’ chambers and as soon as they entered it and closed the door, Elia knelt down and gave her daughter a powerful hug. Tears were freely flowing from Elia’s face and the hug was getting ever so tighter.

“Thank you for what you have done for Ellaria today. I am so truly proud of you. I love you so much.” Elia said with manic relish.

Rhaenys looked at Elia confused and she asked plaintively: “What did I do?”

Elia’s tears dried and Elia smiled at her innocent daughter. You have made Ellaria welcome in all of our lives. Elia instead said: “You have done far more than you know my dear Rhaenys.”

Rhaenys nodded, still confused but she appreciated the hug nonetheless. Rhaenys is just young enough. She is just young enough to not feel ashamed about seeing her mother kissing another woman. Just young enough to not worry about what the church preaches about sin or any of that nonsense. Just young enough to see love as love.

“Are you alright Rhaenys?” Elia asked her daughter as she gazed at the floor.

“I thought I was going to cry at the table but I held it in. I wanted to be strong for Ellaria and for you” Rhaenys said with quiet modesty.

“You are strong Rhaenys. You have always been strong. If you need to cry I will always be a shoulder to lean on.” Elia said with great pride.

“I will be alright.” Rhaenys answered with as much strength as she could muster.

Elia saw the sleeping clothes for Rhaenys on the bed. It was adorable with the sun and spear sigil of House Martell adorned all over it. She is a Martell as well as a Targaryen. The blood of Dorne runs proudly through her veins. “Do you want to change into your bedclothes and then I can tuck you into bed?” Elia asked softly.

“Yes please.” Rhaenys replied with returning enthusiasm.

“Okay I will turn around. Let me know when you are done.” Elia said softly.

“Okay.” Rhaenys said, and then Elia turned around and waited patiently as Rhaenys changed from her day clothes to her night clothes. Rhaenys was a young energetic girl and thus it did not take long for Rhaenys to have changed. “All done Mamma.”

Elia turned around and Rhaenys looked so sweet in her sleeping clothes. Her skin looked so brown that Rhaenys no doubt looked like any number of young Martell Princesses who lived in Sunspear, and not like the blood of the Dragon. Gods Rhaenys looks so adorable.

“Are you ready for bed sweetling?” Elia asked.

Rhaenys yawned loudly and stretched her little limbs. As she ended her yawn both mother and daughter laughed. “That answers my question.” Elia said with an indulgent smile.

Elia opened the sheets of the fine large bed and Rhaenys went inside of it with great enthusiasm and as soon as Rhaenys got inside, Elia closed the sheet on top of her. Rhaenys’ smile was of pure contentment. She does not need to be strong right now. No horrors are plaguing her mind at this very moment. She knows I am always here to protect her.

Elia leant in and gave Rhaenys a kiss on the cheek. “I love you so much Rhaenys.”

“I love you too Mamma.” Rhaenys said almost instantaneously.

Elia hugged her daughter and the hug was long and lingering. As it ended Rhaenys smiled and she closed her eyes. Elia was content just watching Rhaenys and in no time at all Elia saw Rhaenys body relaxing and as Rhaenys began to breathe rhythmically, Elia knew Rhaenys had fallen asleep. Rhaenys looked so peaceful, her face so pure. Elia watched Rhaenys’ peaceful slumber for some time but not wishing to disturb her she softly blew out the candles and quietly snuck out of the room. She looked at Rhaenys sleeping peacefully one last time and Elia whispered: “You are my heart Rhaenys.”

 

As soon as Elia left the room she saw Oberyn, Ellaria, Mellario, Doran and Arianne watching her. All of them looked on with great patience and with greater smiles.

“How long have you all been standing back there?” Elia asked curious.

“For as long as you needed us to.” Mellario answered softly.

“Is Rhaenys alright?” Arianne asked concerned for her little cousin.

Elia smiled sweetly at her little niece and answered back: “Yes she is fine sweetling. Rhaenys just needs a good night’s sleep.”

Doran smiled indulgently and he looked down at Arianne and said with mock sternness: “I think it is another little Princesses bed time as well.”

Arianne gave a childish pout, but her eyes sparkled with laughter and said softly: “I suppose so.” Arianne looked up at her large aunt and she asked her: “Can I be on your hand again tomorrow when you become a Giant again?”

“Of course sweetling.” Elia said with her own indulgent smile.

Arianne moved towards Elia and gave her a soft hug. “Thank you.” Arianne said far more subdued than the wilful Princess normally was. She loves seeing me as a Giantess, and no doubt being on my hand as I grow is special for her.

“Come on Arianne, I will walk you to your chambers.” Doran said with a bright smile and Arianne gratefully took her father’s hand. “Goodnight Elia, see you in the morning.”

“Goodnight.” Mellario said as she leaned in and Elia bent down to give Mellario a soft kiss on the forehead.

Mellario took Arianne’s other hand and Elia smiled as she saw Doran and Mellario walk Arianne to her chambers. Arianne turned around and blew Elia kiss. “Goodnight Aunty Elia.”

“Goodnight. Have pleasant dreams.” I wonder if I will be in any of their dreams tonight. I am sure Arianne will find far more joy with me invading her dreams than Rhaegar did last night, or whenever it was he had that dream. Elia smiled wistfully at the thought, but then her thoughts turned to the present and she thus turned around to Oberyn and Ellaria, Oberyn looked radiant and clearly ready for another special night in his beloved sisters company, whereas Ellaria’s smile was softer. No doubt thinking about Rhaenys’ loving words. Elia looked at her little lovers and said: “Lead on my dear Oberyn.”

 

All three held hands, and Elia smiled as she towered over both Oberyn and Ellaria, even at her reduced dimensions, and their size difference made Elia resemble a mother walking her little ones to bed. Elia felt relaxed and calm and as they walked into Oberyn’s bedchambers it was apparent that all three were tired. Ellaria yawned as she saw the luxurious featherbed and she flopped onto it lazily with absolutely no grace.

Oberyn laughed and he said softly as he watched Ellaria relaxing on the bed: “Looks like someone is ready for bed.”

“Not yet Oberyn, I want a nice snuggle first.” Ellaria said with a pleading look on his face.

Oberyn moved down onto the bed and lay right next to Ellaria and put his large muscular arms around her frame. Ellaria giggled at the touch and Elia blushed as Oberyn looked every bit the strong bold protector that he was for her during her youth. Gods Oberyn has not changed at all since his youth. Despite having earnt the moniker of ‘Red Viper of Dorne’, Oberyn just looked as innocent and sweet as he did when he was a small boy. Albeit with far larger muscles than he had as a youth and a gorgeous moustache as well. Elia knew the stories about her brother, and she could hazard a guess that many of them were true, but she did not care as all she saw was the kind sweet hearted brother who gave his sickly sister’s difficult childhood great happiness. You are my loving Prince, now and always.

Both Oberyn and Ellaria stared up expectantly at the massive woman watching over them. “There is nowhere else I could ever wish to be than here.” Elia said to her adoring loved ones as she moved to the other side of the bed, not wishing to crush either of her lovers and she lay on the other side of Ellaria. Elia put her arms over the both of them and Ellaria moaned huskily from the touch and Oberyn flashed Elia his special smile and even now it made Elia’s heart warm, the same as it did when she was small and sickly.

 

They all lay snuggled together for a long time without saying a word between them. Elia felt so relaxed and at peace listening to Oberyn and Ellaria breathe perfectly content. Elia felt secure, but there was something in her heart. Elia saw glimpses of the dream of the sparkling city that stood in the place of the decrepit capital. Elia saw the faces that stood in the great courtyard of the Red Keep. Many faces, some were like Doran and Oberyn who have not changed at all with the passing of time, and all of the others. Elia remembered seeing an abundance of children around the repaired castle, all looking as sweet and innocent as only carefree youths could. Even though she remained coy as she did not want to tempt fate, Elia knew who the children were and she wanted all of them to share in the golden peace she was making. Especially the ones that do need all the love that they can get. Elia knew all about Oberyn’s adventures as well as his conquests. I want everyone together. Rhaenys, Aegon and Lyanna’s babe will grow up without a father but I am lying with a father right now. Elia gazed at Oberyn who looked so relaxed holding Ellaria in his arms and being held by her own massive arms that she did not wish to interrupt it, but knew she had too.

“Oberyn darling, I wish to ask you a favour.” Elia said with a serious face, her voice graver than she expected it to sound.

Oberyn looked across at his sister turned lover and he said with the face that made Elia calm down countless times during her many childhood illnesses: “Of course, I would do anything you wish me too Elia.”

“I want your children with me.” Elia said without hesitation.

Oberyn paused. The sweet smile on Oberyn’s face thawed and suddenly the fire in Oberyn’s eyes faded. Ellaria gave a sweet smile at the thought. Ellaria loves children, the more the merrier. However Elia’s warm thoughts of Ellaria’s quiet enthusiasm could not diminish Oberyn’s clear concern. The confidence of the Red Viper seemed to have coiled away. It was a bizarre sight for Elia who only ever saw a brave bold man.

“You want my children here?” Oberyn said with a surprising amount of uncertainty. Ellaria shot Oberyn a sharp look. That cut too close to the bone. Oberyn never married and thus all offspring he had were bastard born. Ellaria grew up in her father’s castle but even in Dorne that was still a rarity for bastards to grow up fully acknowledged as well as being an active part of their father’s lives. I want Oberyn’s little girls to be a key part of their father’s life.

Elia held her hands to both Oberyn and Ellaria and gave Ellaria a sweet smile, and Oberyn a determined gaze. “Of course Oberyn, I want Rhaenys and Aegon surrounded by all of their family as they grow up.” Oberyn looked thoughtful, he was nodding and Elia continued: “I do wish to know your children Oberyn. I want them happy and I want them all to feel loved.”

“It is not that I do not love my children…I do very much. I just never wanted to part them from their mothers.” Oberyn said in a surprisingly tender fashion. Elia cooed softly at that. Obara, Nymeria, Tyene and Sarella. All four of Oberyn’s daughters were borne of different mothers and all apparently as different as the four seasons of this world. Elia had never met any of them. Oberyn might have been outrageous and done many things to surprise or embarrass others, he had never flauntered his bastards around.

“Their mothers would all be welcome at the Red Keep. But even if they do not wish to stay in my son’s halls, I can get the children from Kings Landing to their mothers if it is to the ends of the world in no time at all if needs be.” Elia said with great vigour in her voice.

Oberyn was won over and seemed to accept it and Ellaria said with great amusement in her voice: “You sure could Elia.”

All three laughed and they all shared a great deep hug and Elia was growing further happy thinking about the future. Our family will be so strong and united. Oberyn looked at Elia thoughtfully, Oberyn gave a surprisingly small smile which gave Oberyn a look of vulnerability that Elia had never saw from him before, even after they reunited a few days earlier after her first growth spell. Oberyn looked at Elia and said softly, his voice beginning to choke up: “I had thought about reuniting with all of my daughters Elia…When I heard Rhaegar died…I knew Robert Baratheon and his rebel friends would have the capital surrounded. I was so far away. I just…I was so scared and I just wanted to be surrounded by loved ones.”

Elia hushed her brother and she gave him a big hug. Oberyn’s breathing was hoarse and Elia could feel Oberyn’s heart beating as if it was in a fury. Elia patted Oberyn’s back tenderly and her hug grew tight and she crooned softly: “It’s all okay Oberyn. It’s all okay.” Elia could feel Oberyn’s heart beats slowing back down to normal and Oberyn’s breathing became normal and Elia let go of the hug and stared at her dear brother.

Oberyn looked at Elia and gave a soft nod: “I have slept with many women. And I do not say that out of pride or shame, but I always wanted a woman to look at me like you did when we were younger…” Elia knew what was coming but Oberyn said it anyway. “But they didn’t. But the past is dust and I finally get to be with you now and it is even better than I dreamed it would be.”

Elia smiled sweetly by her brother’s words. “And I wanted someone to look at me like you always have. And until I met Ellaria there was not anyone else.” Elia smiled at Ellaria who beamed with happiness and gave her a small kiss on the lips which Ellaria accepted eagerly.

Oberyn laughed and he murmured: “Gods know why I did not be with Ellaria when I was fostered at the Hellholt, and gods know why I did not tell Rhaegar, that ungrateful prick, to fuck off and to tell you how I truly felt about you before you became a miles tall Giant. But we are together now and that is all that matters.” Oberyn paused and he looked at Elia with a hopeful smile: “Could we get my daughters tomorrow Elia?”

“Of course Oberyn. It will be my great pleasure to meet them all.” Elia said with great happiness and again all three wordlessly hugged one another. They were all one. The Gods say that true love is one soul in two bodies. Well our love is one soul in three bodies.

 

As the hug ended all three relaxed and started to get ready for bed. Elia smiled as life was seemingly becoming more domestic. All three began little routines and eventually stripped off of their clothes. Elia smiled as she saw Ellaria’s magnificent breasts and Oberyn’s massive cock, but she smiled even harder as they both just looked tired and ready for sleep. Well we do not need to make love every night. Elia saw how tired Oberyn was and she wanted to give Oberyn a little something to help him relax.

“Oberyn my sweet before you go to sleep, do you fancy a massage?” Elia said with a sweet smile.

Oberyn looked touched and said softly: “That would be nice.” Oberyn lay back down onto the bed but on his front and Elia smiled as she moved towards him and she began massaging his back. Elia’s large hands were strong and forceful and she gave exceptionally strong rubs all over his back and Oberyn began moaning loudly. Oberyn’s relaxing moans was like music to Elia’s ears and she continued giving harder rubs and Oberyn moaned appreciatively.

Ellaria smiled as she watched Oberyn’s massage and she walked to the freshly made pail of water by the far end of the room and she begun washing her face. Elia looked at her sweet lover and she said seductively whilst massaging Oberyn: “You will get your treat afterwards.”

Ellaria cooed at that and she went back over to the bed and watched the remainder of the massage. Elia could feel Oberyn’s great satisfaction and she carried on for some time and alternated between looking at Oberyn’s relaxed body and Ellaria’s amusement and good natured patience.

Elia could sense Oberyn was beginning to doze off from the massage and she gently let go of his back. Oberyn rolled over to the edge of the bed to allow Elia to lie down between them.

“Thank you Elia. God’s that was nice.” Oberyn leaned in for a kiss and Elia duly obliged. “To tomorrow.” Oberyn said softly after the kiss ended. To tomorrow and to having the rest of our family properly into the fold as it should be.

“To tomorrow.” Both Elia and Ellaria said simultaneously. The both of them laughed but as soon as it stopped Elia stared at her sweet Ellaria and gave her a big kiss on the lips.

“Time for your massage Ellaria. I am going to worship your feet, my dear royal foot worshipper.” Elia rolled to the foot of the bed and went right to Ellaria’s dainty feet. Elia looked across at Ellaria and had a wonderful view of her gorgeous pussy. But as Ellaria yawned, Elia stifled a laugh. Not tonight, I will pleasure her wonderful pussy another night. It will be just a massage tonight. Elia sat down and put both of Ellaria’s small feet on her lap and her huge hands almost dwarfed her lover’s feet and she began her massage. Like with Oberyn, Ellaria moaned immediately and Elia loved the fact that her sweet little lover thoroughly enjoyed her massage. Oberyn scooted over and hugged Ellaria as she sighed in pleasure as Elia moved her long fingers over Ellaria’s sensitive soles. The massage went on for some time but eventually Ellaria was tiring also, so Elia ended the hug by softly kissing both of Ellaria’s feet. The taste was pleasant and Elia could see that Ellaria was blushing from pleasure.

As Elia moved back in position between Oberyn and Ellaria, Elia could see Oberyn had a mischievous idea and he murmured with his customary charming smile: “One more thing before we retire for the night.”

“And what is that?” Elia asked with an amused smirk.

“This.” Oberyn moved to one of Elia’s huge exposed breasts and he moved his mouth over to the nipple and began sucking on it. Elia moaned huskily and she noticed Ellaria moving towards the spare breast and she in turn began sucking on the free nipple. Elia was in pure ecstasy as both of her little lovers were greedily sucking on her tender nipples. Elia put her hands on the back of her lover’s heads and just marvelled at how big her breasts were in comparison to both of their heads. Gods I have such wonderful generously large breasts. Elia felt peaceful as the both of them carried on. Oberyn was swirling his tongue teasingly around her nipple whereas Ellaria was licking it eagerly, not wanting to miss a thing.

Soon afterwards Oberyn looked satisfied and he took his mouth off of Ela’s nipple and Ellaria followed suit. “Thanks for that.” Oberyn said as he stretched himself and gave a truly strong yawn. Oberyn put his arm under Elia’s massive frame and he gave her a soft kiss. “Goodnight Elia, good night Ellaria.”

Ellaria leaned over Elia and kissed Oberyn on the lips. “Goodnight.”

Oberyn stretched himself contentedly and then he closed his eyes and both women were stunned as Oberyn seemed to have dozed off within moments. They both stared at one another and both began giggling softly with both covering their mouths to not wake up Oberyn from his quick sleep. Seven Hells I have never even seen babies fall asleep this easily. Elia noticed the candles were still flickering and she preferred sleeping in darkness. “Ellaria could you blow out the candles, I do not wish to disturb Oberyn’s slumber.” Elia said mirthfully.

“Of course.” Ellaria moved out of the bed and blew all of the candles. When darkness emerged Ellaria crawled back into the bed and snuggled up to Elia. The touch from Ellaria’s smooth skin felt like a godsend for Elia and even in the darkness all Elia could do was stare at Ellaria’s great beauty. Elia’s large hands explored Ellaria’s smooth back and Ellaria smiled in pleasure. Elia was content just staring at her beautiful lover but she heard Ellaria whisper softly to her: “It has been such a wonderful day.”

“It sure has been a wonderful day.” Elia answered back in an even softer whisper.

Ellaria reminisced with an indulgent smile and she murmured quietly: “Princess Rhaenys today…All my life I have dreamt of not just being with gorgeous people like you and Oberyn, but to be accepted by them and theirs as well. Princess Rhaenys has treated me so tenderly today. I am used to Lords and Ladies looking down their noses at me. But actual Princes and Princesses have treated me so kindly and lovingly.” Ellaria paused. A sudden flicker of doubt appeared in her eyes and she looked down at the bed and said quietly: “I…I just do not wish to see Rhaenys’ openness change. Children see the world one way, and adults see it in another. I do not wish to see some asshole whisper nonsense in Rhaenys’ sweet ears.”

Elia looked straight at Ellaria with a reassuring smile and said proudly: “Rhaenys has a heart of gold, I have complete faith she will be as kind, loving and understanding as she is now when she grows up. Rhaenys will always make us all proud. She will be a wonderful sister to Lyanna’s child and she will adore all of Oberyn’s children.” Elia stared lovingly at Ellaria and Elia said with barely controllable excitement as she remembered the dream of the little girl holding Ellaria’s hand and the babe in Oberyn’s arms: “Gods I cannot wait to see the babes you will bare to the world someday.”

Ellaria giggled. “That would be a blessing if that ever comes to pass.”

It will come to pass, I know it. Elia simply said instead: “If it does come to pass, your children will be loved. If there is one thing I can promise it is that I will love them as much as you love Rhaenys and Aegon.”

Ellaria smiled. “A dream for spring as my father is fond to say. But I am just happy with today’s victories. Seeing Lord Stark, the great second in command of the rebellion actually listen to me today when we were on your huge hand was a nice victory as well.” Ellaria paused and she softly kissed Elia on the lips. “Thank you for having faith in me.”

Elia beamed at seeing just how happy Ellaria was with her life now and Elia just stared lovingly at her muse. “Ellaria, I love your mind as well as your beauty, kindness, sweetness and open mindedness. We have even more to do tomorrow and I know you will help us with Oberyn’s children tomorrow. Have a good night sleep. I love you Ellaria.”

“I love you too. Have pleasant dreams Elia.” Ellaria softly murmured.

Hopefully I will be in your dreams, or Oberyn’s or Aegon’s or Rhaenys’ or Arianne’s. Elia saw Ellaria lay on her chest and heard Ellaria beginning to relax to sleep. Elia was able to lie perfectly still and though it was not as ridiculously quick as Oberyn’s, Ellaria was able to fall asleep very quickly. Elia turned her head and stared at her two sweet lovers. Elia smiled at the beautiful scene and she closed her eyes feeling perfectly content. Everything is under control. All is going to plan and soon this lovely house will have even more young children running about. At that thought of all her loved ones united under this great castle she fell asleep. A contented smile reached her lips, she knew she had done a good days work.