- Text Size +

Elia opened her eyes and smiled as the rest of her family all got closer to her in the courtyard. Everyone just watched her hug her children as well as her lovers hugging her without saying a word. It felt so good for Elia to see all of her family so close up to her and not far down onto the ground. As much fun as Elia was having as a Giantess it felt good being able to look all of those that she loved in the eye. Elia sensed everyone’s concern at seeing her at an almost regular height. They must wonder if I have lost my power. It is time to put their mind at ease.

“Do not worry everyone. I can grow again whenever I want to.” Elia let go of Rhaenys and softly smiled at her and as Rhaenys smiled back sweetly at her Elia closed her eyes. Elia concentrated heavily and imagined herself slowly growing and suddenly she felt her limbs growing again. The gown she was wearing was starting to feel tight on her, and Aegon began to feel confused as he was still in Elia’s hands as she grew and as he began crying Elia passed him over to Ellaria. I have proven my point, time to stop this demonstration. Elia closed her eyes and stopped her growth. Elia opened her eyes again and everyone looked up stunned. Elia smirked as everyone was slightly smaller than they were a moment ago. I am probably nine and a half feet tall right now. Elia felt slightly awkward at this height as she could not imagine walking through the halls feeling particularly comfortable. A foot shorter and it will just about work. I will be able to squeeze through the halls comfortably.

“I preferred my other height, just give me a moment.” With a mischievous grin Elia closed her eyes and within moments she felt herself getting smaller. Gods I can change my size like a noblewoman changes her clothes. This is wonderful. Elia only wanted to make herself a foot or so shorter so Elia only concentrated for a moment and she opened her eyes again and she stopped shrinking. Elia opened her eyes again and she saw that she was still a couple of feet taller than anyone else in the courtyard and Elia laughed as everyone remained speechless.

“See everything is all good.” Elia said with a smile and a nod to everyone who was watching her. Elia waited to see who would be the first amongst them to say anything. Even Rhaenys looked surprised at how effortlessly Elia was able to change her size at will. It was only a couple of days ago when Rhaenys saw that I grew as my wrath grew. I just need to concentrate and I can change size easily. I need to be able to keep my emotions in check so I do not lose control of my size again. The true test will be whenever Princess Lyanna, Lord Robert or anyone else upsets or angers me again. Then I shall know for a certainty how much control over my growth I truly have.

Arianne was the one who eventually asked Elia a question: “Why have you made yourself so small Aunty Elia? If I was as big as you I would stay at that size forever.”

I want everyone I love to know that I am approachable. That despite my great powers I love you all with all of my heart and I will never grow aloof from any of you. I need you all to know that despite everything I am still Elia Martell. Mother, sister, lover. Elia did not say any of this however; she did not wish to sour the mood. She looked across at all the faces. Everyone around her was so calm and serene. Rhaenys still looked up at her with pure love and awe. They all know I love them with all of my heart, and they to me.

Elia smiled softly at Arianne and the smile grew bigger as Elia found herself saying to her lovely niece: “Because I want to be able to give everyone I love a nice big hug without crushing them completely.” Elia moved herself over to Arianne and hugged her niece. Arianne smiled and laughed at the strength of her huge Aunty and after composing herself she hugged her Aunty Elia back with a nice strong hug of her own.

As the hug ended Arianne still looked at Elia with some degree of bafflement. She thinks I may decide to stay this size permanently now. “Do not worry Arianne; I will make myself far bigger again tomorrow. I will need to be around ten miles tall as I will want to visit Winterfell again and be back home shortly as if I was merely just taking a short stroll. ” Elia stopped as she realised she spoke about walking to Sunspear to Winterfell with the nonchalance associated with walking through the Watergardens. It must be such a sight to see me go hundreds of miles one way and hundreds of miles back in the time it takes to walk from here to Sunspear’s bedchambers. Elia laughed at the thought in her head and Elia’s grin grew mischievous as everyone looked at her anticipating something, particularly Arianne who bore a weary smile. “But if anyone around me winds me up I’ll grow up to fifty miles tall.” Elia playfully put her arms over Arianne who giggled from the touch.

Elia milked it for a few moments, the Giantess taking great joy in seeing Arianne squirm childishly from her huge slender fingers. As Elia let go she saw Rhaenys look up at her mother with a great big smile on her face and Rhaenys put her hand out which Elia gratefully put her own hand out and she held her little daughters hand again. It felt unbelievably good for Elia to be able to hold hands with Rhaenys properly again and not just hold her whilst as an unfathomably huge Giantess. Elia’s heart was pounding and then with a charmed smile Ellaria softly handed Aegon back to her. Rhaenys let go of her hand and Elia picked up her sweet babe King and as she cradled her little boy Rhaenys hugged Elia’s ankle. Elia put her arm over Rhaenys and all three were in a deep sweet hug. Elia closed her eyes and just felt at peace. Everything is as it should be.

Elia let the hug go on for quite a while. Elia truly wanted to savour the hug for as long as possible, but she knew it was late and young children such as Rhaenys and Aegon needed their sleep. “Okay everyone I do think it is time to get some rest. It is going to be another busy day tomorrow. Come on Rhaenys I will walk you to your chambers.” Rhaenys gasped happily and the eight foot tall Elia with the half-fitting gown walked happily through the courtyard with her daughter in hand and her infant son in her arms.

Elia’s heart was beating fast from being able to have a normal walk with her daughter again. Elia stared at her beautiful sweet young daughter and Rhaenys looked up at her mother and gave Elia a smile so warm it would melt snow. Gods I have everyone I need right here. It only took Elia a few moments to walk through the courtyard and through the doors of Sunspear and it felt so weird for her to be inside a building again. Elia walked through the halls and saw all the doors and steps and it just seemed strange. Everything is so closed in. It had only been a couple of days but Elia had already gotten used to being outside breathing the rarefied air and feeling the elements all over her. It felt a lot warmer being cramped back inside a confined space but she smirked to herself as she considered all the places she had recently been to fully naked. Still beats standing in the freezing snow far out beyond the Wall though.

Elia followed her hosts as she held Rhaenys’ hand. It still greatly amused Elia that she was still a couple of feet taller than either of her brothers and she could still look over them as if they were small children. They will not get the satisfaction of me being smaller than them ever again. They all walked as Elia softly giggled to herself, she could see Ellaria smirking to herself, no doubt wondering what had made Elia laugh. Elia gave Ellaria a quick once over and Ellaria smiled as she noticed Elia’s eyes examining every inch of her body. Gods I cannot wait to appreciate Ellaria at this size. Elia winked as seductively as she could at Ellaria and Ellaria’s smile turned into a giggle at the sight. Well I need plenty of practice to match Oberyn’s charm. Elia could just imagine how goofy the wink she gave must have been and all she could do was to barely suppress a laugh with a childish grin.

Rhaenys looked up quizzically and asked: “What’s so funny Mamma?”

Elia looked at Ellaria and both were doing their best not to laugh. “It is just so good to see everyone like this again. I have never even seen Ellaria at this size before. It just feels so weird being at this size again.” Rhaenys nodded and seemingly accepted her mothers’ answer. Elia just looked at Ellaria as Rhaenys turned her head back towards the halls and gave her lover a lustful smile. Just wait until everyone is tucked into bed Ellaria. Tonight is going to be a good night.

 

They quickly reached Arianne’s bedchambers. It was a pleasant and very large bedroom, reminding Elia of her own old childhood chambers. Mellario hugged her daughter and Doran knelt down and gave her a kiss on the forehead. Arianne smiled and she walked over to Elia and gave her another hug which Elia accepted gratefully. “Goodnight Aunty Elia.”

“Goodnight Arianne. Have a good sleep.” Elia murmured softly to her niece.

“You too Aunty Elia. When I wake up I want to see you as a Giant again.” Arianne commanded with a cheeky grin.

“You will get your wish sweetling.” Elia said with a mirthful smile.

Arianne looked over to Rhaenys and Arianne said: “Rhaenys are you coming?”

Rhaenys looked a little confused but she then looked up to her mother: “Mamma…”

“Yes sweetling.” Elia cooed softly, waiting to hear what Rhaenys had to say.

“I think I am going to be alright tonight. I will be able to sleep on my own tonight.” Rhaenys said softly but quickly, like as if she could not say the words quickly enough she would not have been able to say what she had to say.

Elia had a proud smile on her lips and she put her arm on Rhaenys’ shoulder and said kindly: “You do not have to play brave with me. You have done a lot of brave things today already sweetling.”

Rhaenys smiled and nodded with a small smile on her lips: “I will be fine, I promise.”

Elia looked on proudly at her daughter: “If you need anyone tonight don’t be afraid to call out. I will be with you directly.”

“Okay Mamma.” Rhaenys replied and then Arianne waved them good night and Doran led them a few chambers across and they gave Rhaenys a nice snug bedchamber. As they opened the door Rhaenys hugged her mother and Elia put her free arm over her and both mother and daughter felt like one. Elia walked her daughter right up to the already prepared bed and Rhaenys looked straight at her mother and said softly: “Good night Mamma, I love you.”

Elia kissed her daughter on the cheek and replied: “I love you with all my heart Rhaenys. Have a lovely sleep.” Rhaenys nodded and she got inside the bed and laid her head on the exquisitely soft pillows and closed her eyes in relaxation. She looks so peaceful. Elia leaned her head down and kissed her one last time. “Good night Rhaenys.”

Elia began walking out of the room and just before she exited the room she heard Rhaenys softly murmur: “Goodnight.”

 

Elia walked through the halls of Sunspear and though it was dark, it felt wonderful for Elia to be back in her childhood home. Everything looked much the same as it ever did and it felt so nice to walk the same steps as she had when she was a child. I walked these steps when I was weak, small and sickly. Now I am tall and powerful with the great power of the ring inside of me. Elia chuckled to herself as the people of not only Westeros but the western parts of Essos must have wondered where the great Giantess had disappeared to. They have seen me as a Giantess. I wonder how many in Westeros have realised that I have shrunk myself down and not merely disappeared into thin air.

Elia walked the mercifully short walk to the nursery and everyone stopped and watched patiently as Mellario led her to the nice cosy room with a sturdy crib. Elia just looked down at her sweet little babe with a relaxed smile. Gods you are a King already and you have no idea what that even means right now. Oh well you have the best possible support around you. By the time you are a man you will be ready to sit on that ghastly Iron Throne. Elia saw a young pretty Dornish woman watching her in speechless awe. The woman was tiny and all she could do as she stared up at the barely covered Giantess was a small curtsy. A wet-nurse. She will keep a vigilant eye on her King.

“Let me know if Aegon wants me in the night okay.” Elia asked the mute wet-nurse and the little wet-nurse meekly nodded, her tongue tied as sharp as a bow firing an arrow. She has seen me walk across oceans and tower over everything as if it was nothing. Awe is a good thing, it commands respect and respect makes ruling all the more easier.

“Goodnight Aegon.” Elia murmured softly as she softly kissed her little King and put him gently in the crib.

Aegon was so tired he dozed off into a sleep immediately and all Elia could do was softly watch her son sleep. He looks so peaceful. No worries are in his gorgeous little head. Elia had always adored young babies and she smirked as she remembered squealing in joy when she was presented with the then just born Tyrion Lannister at Casterly Rock. Babes just make me feel so happy. Elia just felt so calm and at peace just seeing her own little babe sleep peacefully and Elia could not wait to see the fine young man that he would become. Elia turned her head and she saw Mellario staring at the sleeping babe as well. Mellario looked whimsical and Elia felt so comfortable in her presence. After all the unbelievable sights of Giantesses and discovering unknown lands, there is nothing like watching a babe sleep to get everything nice and calm again.

“Hard to believe that sweet little baby lying in that crib is our King.” Mellario said softly, keeping her eyes intently on Aegon’s sleeping face.

“There is no wealth in this world like children is there?” Elia asked Mellario with a murmur barely above a whisper.

“No there definitely is not.” Mellario agreed with her own peaceful smile. “I used to watch Arianne and then Quentyn sleep in their cribs. There is absolutely nothing like seeing something so precious, so pure as a baby and the true joy is knowing that the babe came from your own body.” Elia smiled and nodded. Mellario smiled as she held Elia’s hand. “The wet-nurse here will let you know if something happens in the night.”

Brief images of the Sack plagued Elia’s thoughts. Elia remembered clutching Aegon desperately as all hope looked to have died. The last remnants of a bygone era, nothing more; I cannot let the past haunt me now. It is done and I am alive and thriving. But being trapped like a cornered animal…That cannot ever happen again, it will not happen again. Elia took a deep breath and she looked at Mellario and then back down at her sleeping babe. Elia watched Aegon sleep and a small smile emerged on her lips as all of her calmness had returned just from watching the baby. “Okay Mellario I am ready.” Elia put her arm towards Mellario and Mellario gratefully took it and gave Elia a sweet smile. Elia smiled back and they both walked silently but peacefully back out of the room and everyone smiled back at Elia and they walked through Sunspear with great unity.

 

Within moments they had all walked to Oberyn’s bedchambers. Elia looked at Ellaria again and she looked down at her ample breasts and kindly smile and all of her lust had returned. Whatever tiredness Elia had before she had shrunk down had seemingly evaporated into thin air. Elia smiled as she remembered she had playfully allowed Ellaria to worship her toes before she had shrunk down to a human height and she was in the mood for more things besides tonight as she turned her head and spied Oberyn whose muscles were greatly evident through his tight orange shirt. I want to feel Oberyn’s nice big cock in me at this size. Elia looked at her two lovers who were watching her impatiently and Elia’s own lust increased exponentially. I cannot wait to explore both of their fine bodies and feel their bodies tangle over mine like true lovers. Elia could not wait anymore and she blurted out to her hosts: “Goodnight Mellario, goodnight Doran. I think myself and Ellaria are going to stay in Oberyn’s bed tonight.”

Ellaria’s face brightened up and Oberyn’s smile turned into a massive smirk. Doran nodded brusquely clearly not trying to imagine what will likely happen whilst Mellario softly giggled to herself.

“As you wish.” Doran quickly said. “Have a good night sleep.”

“Goodnight!” Elia kissed her older brother on the cheek and he waved softly in amused embarrassment and marched quickly away.

Mellario looked on amused but then she looked up at Elia and Elia was touched by the sweet smile on her lips: “I am so proud of what you have done today Elia. You have been doing great good everywhere. Do not worry about how those fools outside these halls will react about your decrees tomorrow. You are both brave and wise my dear Elia, you will be fine tomorrow. Have a lovely night.” Mellario moved her arms and softly hugged Elia. Elia felt warm and she softly hugged her sister-in-law back.

“Thank you for all you have said today Mellario.” Elia knelt down and kissed her on the cheek. Mellario smiled and she began following her husband. “Goodnight.” Elia called out.

Mellario turned back from her huge sister-in-law and softly murmured as she followed her husband to their own bedchambers: “Goodnight to you too, Goodnight Oberyn, Ellaria.”

Elia looked at the bedchamber door in front of her. And then she looked down at her two adorable lovers. Oberyn had a massive smirk on his face whilst Ellaria was nodding impatiently.

“I am ready.” Elia said seductively.

 

Elia slammed open the door and she immediately began kissing Oberyn insatiably as Ellaria politely closed the large chamber door behind her. Elia’s tongue dominated Oberyn’s as their lips parted during their great big kiss. Elia felt like she and Oberyn were floating towards Oberyn’s large luscious bed. As they reached Oberyn’s inviting bed, Elia smirked and she did an extravagant turn and as Oberyn’s back was to the bed Elia playfully pushed Oberyn down onto the bed and she threw her gown onto the floor.

“I got you right where I want you.” Elia purred to her gorgeous brother as he lay down on the bed looking up at Elia’s dominant frame. Elia’s smirk grew bigger as she could see Oberyn’s ever so growing bulge become very visible.

“Looks like I need to sort this out.” Elia ripped off Oberyn’s trousers and Elia gasped as she saw Oberyn’s fully erect penis stand proudly. Oberyn smirked as he threw the shirt he was wearing off and he threw it lazily off of the luxurious bed. Elia could not resist and she immediately grabbed Oberyn’s firm penis. Gods I cannot wait for this.

Elia then spied Ellaria standing right beside them with lust plainly on her face. I want Ellaria to enjoy this as well. “Come on Ellaria I want you with me here too. We are all together as one.”

Elia went over to Ellaria and as leant in to her lover with a great big kiss, Elia got her hands over Ellaria’s simple but elegant gown and she quickly pulled it off of her. Elia blushed as she saw Ellaria’s bountiful bosoms right in front of her. Wow these are huge. Elia had seen Ellaria’s gorgeous breasts before, but only as a Giantess far bigger than her lover. As a Giantess seeing her breasts did not do them justice. Seeing these gorgeous breasts now at this height… Elia had a mischievous smirk as she softly put her large hands over Ellaria’s breasts and softly rubbed them. Ellaria moaned at the touch and with a smile Elia bent her head down and began sucking on one of Ellaria’s nipples. Ellaria’s moans grew more intense and Elia felt euphoric from sucking Ellaria’s succulent nipple. Gods this is so nice. Elia was growing more and more aroused and she saw Oberyn rubbing his cock in appreciation at the sights in front of him. I want him to finish in me.

Elia softly let go of Ellaria’s breast and she looked straight at her aroused little lover and murmured softly: “I really enjoyed that. I think it is time for you to enjoy something of mine in return.”

Elia slumped down onto the bed; luckily for her large frame the bed was huge and extremely sturdy, being able to fully take her frame and for her to lie in it comfortably. Elia put her feet up and as she saw Ellaria’s huge smile as she saw the majesty that were Elia’s large feet. Elia wiggled her toes seductively, silently inviting Ellaria’s attention and devotion towards them. Ellaria walked up to both of Elia’s huge feet and Elia lifted them up so as Ellaria sat down by the foot of the bed she held Elia’s huge feet in her hands just off of her lap. Elia’s feet were so big that they were bigger than Ellaria’s head but Ellaria was enamoured by them. “This is the first time I have ever been given the privilege of actually being able to hold a woman’s beautiful foot. Do not get me wrong I loved worshipping your feet when they were like mountains next to me, but having them in my hands like this…”

Ellaria was salivating and with a massive smile on her face she immediately licked the soles of Elia’s feet. Elia giggled as Ellaria’s tongue slobbered over her soles. Ellaria looked so happy and content as she was licking Elia’s feet and Elia was just so fascinated at how into her feet Ellaria truly was. Gods I have wanted this so much. Someone that would pamper me how I always wanted to be pampered. Elia smiled as without any warning she felt Ellaria kiss her soles quickly and with great relish. Elia looked across and Elia sighed in happiness at just how passionately Ellaria was kissing her large feet, with Ellaria’s smiles just as big as her Giantess lover. Gods she is so adorable. I cannot wait to see her all comfortable and relaxed in a rebuilt Red Keep. I want her to feel at home in the Red Keep, because that will be her home soon enough. And of course there shall be no separate chambers for my lovers. Ellaria on one side of my bed, Oberyn on the other and big old me in between. Now that sounds like paradise to me.

 

Elia looked over at Oberyn who looked like he was about to burst and Elia whispered to him: “I want you inside of me.”

Oberyn did not need any further encouragement and he crawled over to Elia and they both locked lips and kissed one another, their tongues wrestling together as Elia’s massive tongue frequently overpowered Oberyn’s. Oberyn laid down beside her and it amused Elia to no end that even at this size Elia’s body completely dominated Oberyn’s and Oberyn had to move slightly for his body to be comfortably besides Elia’s pussy. Mayhaps someday I will make myself smaller than Oberyn when we make love, but I am so comfortable being bigger than anyone else, and Oberyn has not complained about having to look up at me so far. Elia smiled as Oberyn reached Elia’s pussy and he looked ready. His hands were on Elia’s thighs and his erect cock was seemingly already close to bursting. Ellaria was watching from the foot of the bed, her gaze alternating from watching Elia’s face to staring at Elia’s massive feet. Elia looked at both of her adorable lovers and with a smirk Elia murmured: “I want both of you right now so much.”

Immediately Oberyn pumped his cock inside of Elia’s pussy as Ellaria began licking Elia’s feet. Elia moaned immediately and sensory overload overcame Elia within moments. Oberyn’s thrusting cock felt so nice and Ellaria’s tongue felt so wonderful. Both began somewhat slowly but they quickly began to increase in speed and Elia began moaning louder and louder in response. Oberyn’s cock despite Elia’s large frame felt so strong and firm and Elia began moaning “Oberyn…Oberyn…”

Elia felt Oberyn increase the pace and Elia briefly opened her eyes and she just smiled at just how happy Oberyn looked as he was fucking his sister with complete abandon. Oberyn’s smile was so wide as he was thrusting his cock with great speed. Elia was moaning louder and louder in pure joy, her veins felt like they were carrying fire throughout her body. Despite this euphoria, Elia made great care to not thrash her feet all over so that Elia would not accidentally kick Ellaria on her lovely face. Elia opened her eyes again and her heart melted at Ellaria’s own great enjoyment at licking Elia’s feet. Ellaria’s eyes were as bright as the sun itself as he eyed Elia’s feet as if they were a rare treasure. Elia looked at both of her gorgeous lovers and with Oberyn’s cock inside of her and Ellaria worshipping her magnificent feet, Elia felt whole.

Oberyn was clearly pacing himself as he lasted a lot longer than he did the first time he laid with his sister and Elia was in complete ecstasy. Oberyn’s thrusting was rapid and rhythmic, as did Ellaria’s hard long licks on her feet and after some time Elia was getting so close to full satisfaction. Nearly there. Nearly there. The licks on her feet and the hard cock thrusting in her were so overwhelming. Then she felt it. Oberyn’s cock exploded in her and Elia roared Oberyn’s name as loudly as she could as Oberyn grunted as he shot his load inside of his lover.

Oberyn flopped right besides Elia and the both of them were panting and Elia smiled as she saw Ellaria stand up and she looked down on the both of them with a mischievous smile on her charming face. I am glad we were that amusing to watch. Elia wiggled her toes and her feet felt so wet from where Ellaria had been constantly licking it. Gods that felt so good. Elia turned her head to Oberyn who looked so tuckered out, his cock looked so flaccid and his smile was so sweet.

“That was…That was something else.” Oberyn moaned in complete satisfaction. Sweat glistened off of his magnificent muscular body.

"It sure was Oberyn." Elia said as she put her large arms around her lover and spooned her lover.

Oberyn moaned happily but he turned round and his smile to Elia was amorous. Gods you cannot be ready for another go around already. Oberyn clearly noticed Elia’s face and he laughed immediately: “I am so exhausted, that felt so good. But I do want to see Ellaria getting some loving tonight as well.”

Oberyn looked up at Ellaria who was smiling so sweetly. “I have had some great loving already tonight Oberyn.” Ellaria turned from Oberyn to Elia and she just looked at her huge lover with a look of pure contentment. Ellaria murmured softly to her adoring magical lover: “I had such a great time licking your luscious feet Elia. It is so nice that I can do the things I always dreamed of. And you know what, it is far better than I ever imagined it being.”

Elia’s heart melted at Ellaria’s openness and she immediately sat up and put her own arms over Ellaria and they shared a sweet hug. Elia felt her sweaty body collide with Ellaria’s own body. Both sets of massive breasts rubbing together, it all felt perfect for Elia. Elia turned her head and gave Ellaria a peck of a kiss on the cheek. Elia looked straight at Ellaria’s sparkling eyes and said in as a relaxed tone as she could muster: “You make me so happy Ellaria. Every single time I am with you I feel like I am free and open in a way that I never have been before. With the both of you.” Elia turned her head towards Oberyn and Oberyn flashed his proud beaming smile.

Ellaria smiled and as Elia moved her head back towards her gorgeous Ellaria, Ellaria kissed her on the lips. Elia softly opened her mouth and the both of them were exploring one another’s mouths with their tongues. As the kiss ended Ellaria said excitedly: “Everything has been like a dream, all of this. You both have made me so happy and it just feels so nice that I can appreciate you as a woman, and a woman near my own size and not just being with you whilst you are as a Giant sized Goddess.”

Elia smiled back at Ellaria and murmured: “And it feels so nice that I can fully appreciate your ravishing beauty as well at this size.” Elia gracefully put her arm over Ellaria’s shoulder and Elia’s lust returned. I want to please her so much right now. Elia smiled sweetly at Ellaria and said in a voice barely above a whisper: “Ellaria darling, you have lavished me with so much attention to my feet and my armpits already; I have dreamed that someone would do that for years and you do it with great love and relish. You spoil me so much that I want to return the favour. Come over here and let me lick your own gorgeous feet.”

Ellaria began salivating at the prospect and Elia got up off of the bed and she began kissing Ellaria. The kisses were quick and rapid and she moved Ellaria gently over to the top of the bed to which Ellaria sat down and Oberyn immediately put his arms over her shoulders and they gently hugged one another. Ellaria lay on top of the bed and she began flexing her toes in anticipation. Elia gazed all over Ellaria’s gorgeous body, especially her wonderful breasts that moved so softly as she breathed. Later Elia, I will ravish her later. First it is time to pamper her feet. Elia walked softly over to the end of the bed and she sat down besides Ellaria’s dainty feet. Elia gently put her feet on her large lap and Elia’s heart was fluttering as she touched Ellaria’s feet. Wow this feels nice. Elia saw Ellaria’s look of joy and Elia playfully smiled and she leaned in closer to Ellaria’s feet and deeply inhaled. Wow that is nice. The smell was wonderful and sharp and Elia took great enjoyment out of Ellaria’s giggling. Ellaria’s beaming smile made Elia’s heart jump somersaults. That smile…I want to see that smile on her face all the time. Brief glimpses and flashes of people mocking Ellaria’s status to Elia’s face surfaced in Elia’s mind. Fuck those assholes. Ellaria will lead a great happy life by my side and there is nothing anyone can say that will stop that. Elia then focused on Ellaria’s face that looked vaguely worried by Elia’s own dropped face. I want to see Ellaria’s enchanting smile. I want her to know how much she means to me. Elia smiled tenderly to her lover to which Ellaria reciprocated and without a word Elia began rubbing Ellaria’s feet with her huge hands. Ellaria immediately began to sigh in relaxation. Elia’s hands were firm and powerful and she rubbed her fingers in a circular motion on first her left foot and after some time had passed Elia moved on to the right foot. Ellaria closed her eyes and was softly moaning in pleasure. Ellaria’s lazy smile was all the incentive Elia needed and she continued stronger and faster.

Oberyn softly spooned against Ellaria and was whispering sweet nothings in Ellaria’s ears that made Ellaria’s smile grow lustier. Time for the next step. Elia moved Ellaria’s right foot over towards her mouth and she first kissed it and within moments she licked Ellaria’s right sole from bottom to top. The taste of Ellaria’s soles exploded in Elia’s mouth and the taste of subtle amounts of sweat tasted so sweet to the magical Giantess. I hope my feet tasted like this for Ellaria. Elia continued licking and Ellaria’s moans grew louder. Oberyn laughed as he saw how much pleasure Ellaria was getting from having her feet licked. Elia took both of Ellaria’s feet and she licked both side by side simultaneously. Elia could not get enough of the wonderful taste and she licked faster and faster. Time went by like a blur and after spending a long time on Ellaria’s soles, Elia noticed Ellaria’s toes were dry. Well that is my next port of call. Elia held Ellaria’s soaking feet and she noticed Ellaria staring at her with wonderment. Elia got to Ellaria’s big toe and she began sucking on it. Ellaria closed her eyes and moaned instantly. Elia sucked on Ellaria’s big toe with great force and Elia was growing wet down below. After some time she opened her mouth and moved on to the next toe. Time passed as Elia sucked on all ten of Ellaria’s toes. Ellaria’s moans were like cheers to Elia and Elia sucked on all ten toes with great enthusiasm.

When Elia finished sucking on all ten toes Ellaria looked so comfortable and content from being pampered so much. Elia’s arousal was increasing exponentially and Elia wanted to keep going. A thought entered Elia’s mind and she remembered how willing Ellaria was to worship her armpits. Well I am so willing to do the same thing right now. “I really enjoyed pampering your feet Ellaria. But I do have something else I wish to try.” Elia said softly to her relaxed lover.

“And what might that be?” Ellaria asked with a mischievous grin, clearly wondering what Elia had planned.

“I want to lick your armpits.” Elia answered back simply.

Ellaria giggled and she moved her arm up and moaned: “They are all yours.”

Elia moved up off of the foot of the bed and she moved next to Ellaria and she quickly kissed Ellaria and then in a playful flash she went down towards the expectant armpit and she began by deeply inhaling the scent of Ellaria’s armpit. Elia shuddered in pleasure from Ellaria’s ripe armpit and she then kissed it and as she kissed it she opened her mouth and began licking. Ellaria was giggling and Elia made short work of the armpit as she licked it eagerly, the taste was heavenly for the young Giantess and Elia’s arousal was intense. Time to taste one more thing. Elia took her head out of Ellaria’s armpit and looked straight at Ellaria: “That was lovely. I just want to indulge you in one more way.”

Elia moved her hand over to Ellaria’s nether regions and began softly rubbing it. Ellaria moaned huskily. By this point Oberyn looked more alert and Elia spied that his cock looked ready for another go around. “Do not be a stranger Oberyn. I pleasure Ellaria and you can pleasure me.”

Oberyn stood up and he could see what Elia had planned. Elia slithered down the bed until her head loomed over Ellaria’s glistening pussy. Elia got on all fours as Oberyn stood up and moved to behind of Elia and Elia focused on Ellaria’s sweet pussy. She tasted it whilst as a many miles tall Giantess and she could not wait to have it in her mouth again now. Elia moved her head closer down towards it. She was savouring it and she put her head closer and closer to it until her lips were right on top of it. Without a moment’s hesitation Elia kissed Ellaria’s pussy and began licking it. Ellaria moaned from the touch and as soon as Ellaria moaned Elia felt Oberyn’s cock enter inside of her own pussy. Elia kept licking Ellaria’s pussy as Oberyn was fucking her. Elia’s senses were boggled from the taste of Ellaria’s pussy and the feel of Oberyn fucking her from behind. Elia could not even think as Ellaria’s pussy juices seemed to explode in her mouth. The taste was strong and she could feel Ellaria sweating and panting loudly. Elia knew Ellaria was satisfied and within moments her own lust reached its boiling point and Elia was moaning loudly as she took her face off of Ellaria’s private parts. Elia was reaching it. The heat intensified in her veins until she was screaming Oberyn’s name and Oberyn was screaming Elia’s. The hot flush of Oberyn’s cum raced down Elia’s vagina and both of them flopped down properly on the bed, both at least mindful to be careful of Ellaria. Elia was in the middle, Ellaria to the left of her and Oberyn on the right. All three were lying down and panting loudly from their exertions.

“That…That was great…” Oberyn moaned out in between long breaths.

“That was great for me too.” Elia smirked.

“No complaints from me either.” Ellaria cheerfully added.

“I am…I am so exhausted. I need…rest. I am not used to satisfying someone like you Elia.” Oberyn moaned out. All three laughed and Elia smiled sweetly to herself. Glad to hear that Oberyn had never had a woman like me before.

“I need some sleep.” Oberyn sat up and he blew the candle that was by his side of the bed. The room dimmed noticeably and Elia saw that there was one more candle by where Ellaria was laying. “Ellaria be a dear and blow off that light please.” Ellaria leant over and blew the light off. Darkness reigned.

“Goodnight.” Oberyn whispered.

“Goodnight.” Elia and Ellaria said simultaneously to their worn out lover. Both women laughed softly at that.

Elia went over to Oberyn’s neck and she kissed him. Elia felt Oberyn moan and squirm but already Oberyn was dozing off. Wow I have never seen an adult fall asleep that fast. Elia lay down in the darkness and as she lay comfortably she felt Ellaria’s arms hugging her. Elia turned around and saw Ellaria in the darkness. She hugged her in turn and kissed Ellaria on the lips. Ellaria opened her mouth and the both of them explored one another’s mouths in the darkness. When the kiss ended Elia heard Ellaria say to her in a whisper: “That was wonderful, the whole night. Gods I feel so good.”

“Me too Ellaria.” Elia paused and she felt Ellaria’s heart beating fast. “Ellaria I am so glad that you are with me.”

Ellaria squealed softly and Elia received another kiss. Elia felt warm from the touch and as the kiss ended they both heard Oberyn snoring quietly and the both of them giggled. They lay down in each other’s arms and they softly talked amongst themselves. The conversation quickly turned to Elia’s recent decrees.

“You are doing great work Elia. You are righting many wrongs and I am so proud to witness it. I know the Starks will disagree with that but you are the Regent of the King and the Giantess that fixes entire cities as if it were nothing and walks to Winterfell and back as if it was a quick stroll around a castle’s garden.”

Elia softly laughed at that and Ellaria continued albeit with a growing sense of uncertainty: “I know you do not wish to provoke a quarrel and there will be hot blooded rows soon between not only the Northerners but with the slave masters in the East. So I had…I had something of an idea.”

Ellaria paused immediately and sounded embarrassed. “But it is very late, and…And you have so many great wise advisors around you who know all about these things…Forget I said anything.” Ellaria turned around and began breathing jaggedly. Elia felt sad at Ellaria’s clear feelings of inadequacy. She has been called many cruel things by highborn ladies in the last couple of days. I love her and I value her. I want her to contribute to my son’s reign and I want her to feel like an equal.

“What idea do you have Ellaria? I really want to know.” Elia asked softly.

Elia felt Ellaria’s heart beating faster and Ellaria murmured: “Well, with all this business of slaves being freed and wildlings being allowed south of the Wall, mayhaps it would be a good idea if you can convince at least some of them to move to that wonderful green land beyond the sea.”

Elia paused. That sounds like a really good idea. Elia knew that there were hundreds of thousands of wildlings that lived beyond the Wall and not all of them will make decent neighbours to the Northerners. And the many thousands of freed slaves will live side by side by their former masters. There could be problems. Elia smiled to herself. If some of them wanted a true fresh start, the land beyond the Sunset Sea may be as good as any that I can give them. And of course the less people exposed to the future White Walker assault, the better.

Elia folded her arms tighter to Ellaria and she was whispered to her: “That is a wonderful idea Ellaria.” Elia kissed Ellaria on the cheek and Ellaria seemed to melt from the touch.

“Truly?” Ellaria asked with great surprise.

“Of course my dear Ellaria, the land to the West of us is devoid of human life and is massive. We have got two great changes spanning two continents coming up. I do not wish to see violence that could arise from the changing circumstances. If people wish to emigrate to the far west rather than face hostility and malice then I can literally transport them to a new life.” Elia kissed Ellaria again. “When Stark or any of his kind gets shirty about my plans tomorrow, I will suggest that idea. That will shut them up.”

“It sure will.” Ellaria murmured quietly in the darkness.

“And if the newly discovered land spawns great civilizations, then it will all have started from your suggestion. Ellaria: mother of a nation.” Elia whispered sweetly in Ellaria’s ear.

“That sounds sweet.” Ellaria admitted. “But not as sweet as being in your presence.” Ellaria hugged Elia and Elia put her own large arms around her.

Elia looked straight into Ellaria’s eyes and said with a quiet determination: “I want us to share everything Ellaria. I want to know you inside and out. Do not ever be afraid to speak your mind Ellaria. Your mind is as sharp as Valyrian Steel and you will be a great comfort to me and a great help for Rhaenys and Aegon as they grow up.”

Ellaria smiled but the smile was faintly sad. “That means the world to me Elia. Truly it does. But I am a bastard and everyone will openly resent your female paramour giving any help to your son’s reign.”

Elia considered what Ellaria had to say. I hate hearing Ellaria put herself down. “You mean more to me than as a paramour Ellaria. I have never walked in your shoes. I am highborn, I am a Princess and I have always been treated thusly. It makes my blood boil to hear you besmirched and treated like you are nothing by spiteful snooty bullies. You are not nothing. I want you to know that you are special Ellaria and that you are my lover and my equal.”

Ellaria’s throat trembled at that and Elia saw tiny beads of tears rolling off of Ellaria’s eyes. Elia put her fingers over Ellaria’s eyes and dried them off of her. Elia looked straight at Ellaria’s eyes and she saw her give her a small smile as her lips were trembling. Words seemingly could not escape Ellaria’s lips and Elia softly kissed Ellaria again. Elia held Ellaria’s hand and she continued: “You are my equal Ellaria. You are going to help me make the changes I need and you are going to help me raise my children. You will be with me when the Red Keep is repaired. You will be in my bed and you will be there every night. My children will adore you and one day it would warm my heart if you had children and they adore me in turn. Fuck everyone else, they will never say or do anything that will affect you being with me Ellaria. You make me feel special. You understand me, you treat me how I have always wanted to be treated and you warm my heart so much. You give me so much joy and I want you to be with me forever. I love you so much Ellaria.”

Elia softly kissed Ellaria on the lips and Ellaria looked more composed. Ellaria smiled sweetly and after the kiss Ellaria murmured: “I love you too Elia.”

 

Ellaria lay down properly and Elia followed suit, spooning right behind her and holding her with her large arms. Ellaria’s heart was beating softly and Ellaria felt relaxed again.

“Well it feels weird.” Ellaria murmured softly.

“What does?” Elia asked.

“It is the first time I will sleep with you and not be in your beautiful nether regions.” Ellaria said with a soft giggle.

“How was it?” Elia asked amused.

“What sleeping in your gigantic pussy?” Ellaria asked.

“Yeah, what was it like?” Elia asked; intrigued by what Ellaria had to say.

“I had the two best sleeps I ever had. I dozed off immediately both times. It was warm without being oppressively so. I have never felt so comfortable and safe in all of my life. It was like actually being one with a Goddess. It probably is what Heaven must feel like.” Ellaria answered back with great whimsy in her voice.

Elia cooed at Ellaria’s fanciful description which made Ellaria giggle. “I am truly glad you enjoyed it that much Ellaria. Nobody else will get that privilege though. Only you and Oberyn are allowed in there.” Elia said with a silly smirk on her grin. Ellaria laughed but then she abruptly stopped.

“Oh shit I just realised something.” Ellaria said slightly worried.

“What is it?” Elia asked concerned.

“You have not grown from the last two times you have made love.” Ellaria replied.

Oh I actually have not grown. Elia grew concerned as she realised this and she murmured to Ellaria. “Give me a moment.”

Elia closed her eyes and concentrated; truly concentrated. Come on just a quick demonstration to put my mind at ease. Elia felt her blood moving faster and then she felt her body softly expanding. Her body moved closer to Ellaria and bumped into her. “Sorry I will stop now.”

Elia concentrated and then her growth immediately stopped. Well looks like I have grown another foot or so. Elia turned her head and noticed Oberyn not even stirring from the sudden commotion. He is in a truly deep sleep.

“Wow.” Ellaria muttered to herself. “That means your body has learnt not to grow whenever you fuck. You grew to unworldly heights the other night from our first lovemaking. You are in complete control of your growing and shrinking now.” Ellaria turned and reached up to Elia’s even larger head and with a stretch she was able to kiss Elia on the lips.

I am in control now. Elia felt giddy from both the kiss as well as knowing that her weaknesses were decreasing rapidly.

“Did you enjoy that demonstration sweetling?” Elia asked with an amused smirk on her face.

“I sure did.” Ellaria said amused.

“Good.” Elia answered back simply. Elia then heard Ellaria yawn loudly. Elia smiled as she saw how adorable Ellaria looked as she yawned. She has had a busy day herself. “Looks like it is time to call it a night Ellaria.” Elia offered kindly to her lover. Ellaria nodded and she lay right besides Elia and Elia held Ellaria protectively.

Elia felt Ellaria’s body relax but heard Ellaria whisper quieter than before: “Thank you for all that you said. It does mean everything to me. Your family has treated me so well since I have arrived here. Mellario has been so kind to me. It just feels so amazing going from Dorne to Kings Landing to the just discovered lands far to the west of here and to be back here again all in seemingly moments. I just love being in your life Elia and it is just so good that I can finally be who I was born to be and I do not have to even hide or deny it anymore. Everything is going so great and I truly hope to be worthy of you Elia.”

“You are worthy of me and I hope I am worthy of you. I do not want to hear you put yourself down sweetling. As soon as I saw you just after getting you out of the burning Hellholt I knew you were special and having you with me here now is magical. I cannot wait for all the other great times that we will have together, but that can wait for another day. Goodnight Ellaria I love you.” Elia leant in and kissed Ellaria’s cheek.

“Goodnight Elia. I love you too.” Ellaria closed her eyes and Elia could feel Ellaria’s heart relaxing. Ellaria began breathing softer and very quickly Elia heard Ellaria softly breathing rhythmically. Ellaria has gone to sleep. Elia felt touched that Ellaria was so relaxed around her that she could doze off to sleep whilst lying in Elia’s long arms. Ellaria is so sweet and she is mine. Elia listened to Ellaria breathing and she could hear Oberyn’s harder breathing in contrast to Ellaria’s light snoring. Elia was feeling more and more relaxed as she listened to both of her lovers sleeping easily. I am getting there. I wonder what I shall see and hear tonight. Elia was so relaxed and all anxiety drifted away hours ago. Elia felt the darkness coming in. And with that Elia dozed off to sleep. Another day faded to the sands of time.