- Text Size +

 Tanner spent his afternoon fumbling around on his tablet doing nothing of note except trying to distract his mind. All within the span of a couple of hours of being in the household Marcelle managed to leave him a paranoid wreck. What the heck was that word she mentioned before? Macrophilia was it?

“ She had to have been pulling my leg.” He thought. What could anyone see in that? It sucked being tiny and anyone saying otherwise is a liar. Be that as it may he didn't get the impression she was lying about that part. With some trepidation in his fingers he pulled up the google website and in the search bar began typing in the letters.

“ Holy . .” Okay she definitely wasn't lying, after he typed half of the word the search engine auto-filled the rest confirming it was at least a legitimate term. He gulped and pressed the enter button and looked in amazement at the several thousand search results. On the first page alone the beginning results pulled up articles such as “ Introduction to Macrophilia.”, “ Men who love the Giantess” , “ What is Macrophilia?”, to name a few, mainly consisting of explanations to what it meant. A part of him was curious enough to want to learn more another part didn't want to know.

Detouring he decided to click on images instead. . . .worse choice. The artistic representations of this kink were probably worse than any verbal explanation. With a shaky finger he scrolled down the pictures seeing mainly images of various women scaled up to massive proportions, literal giants or giantesses to be technical. Most commonly they were depicted as happily towering over the citizens and buildings of a city. As he scrolled the images started getting more refined, some displayed women in a similar scenario but judging by the dilapidated buildings and people panicking the giantess had to have been destroying the city. He continued scrolling, now the images were starting to hit too close to home. Instead of literal giant women, the images started to depict what were regular sized women only with a tiny man within close proximity. A couple featured the women sporting cocky and self-assured grins on there faces as they held the minuscule man in hand while he looked petrified and frightened. Tanner saw that look before, the arrogance that she can do whatever she want to the small man and he's incapable of resisting. Then the images started to get more disturbing, he looked at the images of tiny men who were on the ground as a giant woman had her foot lifted well above his body with the implication that he's about to get crushed. He didn't know what made his stomach turn more, the ones that featured the women appearing unaware that she was about to stomp on the poor guy or the ones that had a woman that was fully aware. It only got more cringe worthy as he saw pictures of women with a tiny man dangling inches above her mouth threatening to eat him and at the sight of a women sitting down with a man in her hands and her legs spread open Tanner deemed he was into deep and rapidly pressed the x button in the upper corner of the browser.

He hoped Marcelle wasn't getting any ideas from images like that. He really wanted to believe things were going to be different this time around and that he was mentally mature and prepared enough to deal with her shenanigans. Be that as it may the crushing reality boiled down similarly to many of the photos he saw. She was big and powerful and he was small powerless. If this was a precursor for what was yet to come it was going to be a rough ride. Graciously Marcelle left him alone after returning him to his house and went downstairs to help out Ivory, a reprieve he appreciated very much to calm his nerves.

“ Ivory I'm home!” Ingrid declared as she entered the house around 4:00. She looked around the first story of the house for her mother leading her to the living room after seeing the profile of a woman. The hair color alone tipped her off that it wasn't her, in fact it narrowed it down to the only person it could've been.

“ You gotta be kidding me.” Ingrid dropped her bags trying to convince herself otherwise until the last moment.

Marcelle turned her head and stood to face her cousin. “ Oh my gosh, Ingrid! It's been forever!” With wide exuberant eyes she approached her cousin in admiration for how much she's grown in the last three years. “ Look at you, where's that 13 year old kid I knew?” She took an extra step closer, angling her head to admire her frame. Gone was the somewhat scrawny child she once knew, replaced by a young woman who with years of training has developed and looks the part of an elite athlete.

“ Why are you here?” Ingrid bluntly asked, unamused by the platitudes of her relative.

By now Ivory who was straightening up the kitchen came to the room after hearing her daughter. “ So nice of you to make it home. Though I could've sworn school ended at 2:30” Ivory commented with disapproval, her eyebrow coming to a raise since she recalled specifically asking her to come straight home from school. From point A to point B should have taken all of 15-20 minutes.

Ingrid muttered something incomprehensible under her breath, she didn't think a good 30 minute work out would hurt anyone “ It's not like I'm that late. Besides, I think the more important subject is what Marcelle is doing here.”

“ Just a little roommate trouble, she's going to be staying for the week.” Ivory elaborated.

Ingrid looked back to Marcelle, lowering her eyelids into a skeptical gaze. “ Is that so?”

“ I figure Tanner already knows about this?”

“ I've already said hello to him. He's as adorable as ever.” Fully aware that her back was away from her aunt, Marcelle's lips curled into a sly and foxy grin. “ I must say, I feel awfully short right now. I remember when I used to be taller than you.”

Ivory growing impatient wanted to get things back on track.“ Moving on, Richard is going to be over in an hour. Can you please be so kind Ingrid to take a shower?” She asked, noticing her daughter looking a little less than presentable in a sweat-stained t-shirt and frizzled hair after her workout session before coming home.

“ Yeah, yeah.” Ingrid turned her back to head upstairs. On the way up, Ivory's voice echoed again.

“ And fill the sink so Tanner can wash up too!”

“ Hey Tanner!” Ingrid yelled, barely reaching the entrance before releasing her emotions. Not that it bothered Tanner, when he heard the footsteps coming upstairs he was wondering if he had to brace himself for round 2.

“Can you believe Marcelle is here!?” She shook her head in disdain as if it caused her physical pain to say her name.

“ Tell me about it. She sorta showed up out of nowhere.” Compared to his sister who was pacing back and forth Tanner was much calmer now that he's come full circle.

Ingrid stopped in her tracks, now deciding to try and look at things from a rational standpoint “ And what about that crap about her roommate. You think that's legit?”

“Um . .” Tanner had to catch himself from inadvertently spilling the beans what really brought her here. But then he felt the weight of Marcelle's threat lingering over him. Though she mentioned Ivory by name, surely there would be consequences if he told Ingrid as well. “ Who knows, I say we try to act like she's not even here.” He fibbed.

Ingrid stood complacently, something about the answer rubbed her the wrong way.“ Maybe. She hasn't done anything to you right?”

“ Thankfully no. Maybe she'll surprise us both and not cause any trouble.” Tanner lied again.

“ We'll see.” Ingrid scoffed. She then lowered hand down to Tanner. “ Come on, Ivory wants us to get washed up.”

“ Heh, she's taking this pretty seriously.” Tanner said stepping into his sister's palm. Once she secured him in her palm, he noticed her skin felt a bit coarse and dry indicating to him that she must've been exercising before coming home. He'll take it any day of the week over Marcelle's handling of him.

On her way to the bathroom Ingrid stopped at the closet retrieving two sets of towels and wash clothes an act that left Tanner baffled. “ Uh, we're going in together?”

“ We're short on time, Ingrid said he'll be here in an hour. Something wrong?”

“ Nothing, only wondering.” He said keeping a straight face. Internally he was going nuts right about now. It wasn't anything too out the ordinary, once he shrunk to the point where he needed the shower to be operated for him and eventually had to bathe in the sink it wasn't uncommon for Ingrid or Ivory to see him semi or fully nude. Other way around? Not so much. It's not that they made it a priority to never appear naked in front of him, it's just something by happenstance that hasn't happened. He's occasionally seen them with their shirts off with only, but that's about it. Tanner tried to convince himself it was no big deal, but after all the nonsense with his step-cousin before who wouldn't be self-conscious right about now?

Ingrid set Tanner down on the marble sin top, being sure to place a towel on the side of it, aware of how slippery it could be. Lastly, she pushed in the stopper in the sink and adjusted the knobs of the sink to ensure cool water to fill up in the sink. While she waited, she walked a couple of paces away to prepare the shower and give it a few moments to warm up.

Tanner meanwhile was utilizing more time trying to get out of his head than disrobing. Of all days that this had to happen why now, with all the torment administered to him he could practically hear Marcelle's voice echoing in the recesses of his mind.

Today's your lucky day. . You may get a chance to see Ingrid in true form.”

“ Oh shut up.” He accidentally said out loud.

“ Something wrong?” Ingrid said, walking back towards him.

“ Oh, nothing. The water's fine.”

Ingrid turned the knob again double checking that Tanner had all the materials he needed before she walked back over to the shower. He refused to let today's incident be a hindrance any longer and pushed away his stray thoughts to toss aside his clothes and head into the water. Getting clean is all that mattered nothing else. In between the water roaring through the shower head and the splashes of water he made when dousing his body, he was confident he could lull himself into a rhythm to get through this. So he thought until he heard a very subtle sound, something was dropped onto the floor.

Oooo, I wonder what that was? I bet she's getting undressed right now. C'mon take a look and find out.”

“ No. . .” He told his subconscious interpretation of Marcelle.

Another item hit the ground.

You're going to miss your opportunity, take a quick peek. It'll only take a second.”

Tanner's will was dissolving fast, his eyes shifted to the far corner of his eyes to see if he'd catch a glimpse of his step-sister, but she was a bit out of range of his peripheral vision.

You can do better. Half-hearted efforts won't get you anywhere.”

Once more an article of clothing hit the ground.

Time is running out, what do you think that was? Her shirt?” Tanner began to rotate his torso. “ Her shorts?” He turned a few more degrees. “ Or maybe even . . .her bra?” Screw it, he couldn't resist any longer, Tanner completed his rotation for a glimpse. Without his knowing Tanner's jaw opened in awe as his eyes ascended up and down the backside of her frame.

If there were any saving grace it was that Ingrid had her back turned and didn't see his act of perversion before he returned to neutral. For the longest he hadn't thought anything about what lied underneath the clothing. Now he had the chance to truly acknowledge and appreciate all the hard work she put into managing her body even if he was only seeing from behind. Though given the sport she partook in relied mainly on her lower body, she obviously didn't neglect her upper body. Tanner would have had to look with extreme precision to spot any excess fat on her sides and didn't doubt that her abdominal muscles were toned. The minor protrusions from the back of arms also indicated she's invested time in her triceps.

The true show as expected though was her lower body. The level of care she had put into her legs must have been excruciating. The overall thickness of her thighs alone were impressive, but tightness of her quads could easily mistake someone to think she was flexing constantly.

He heard his sister pull aside the shower curtain and step inside. “ Alright, no more.” He thought satiating his curiosity was enough to go on without trouble, but it was turning to be the furthest from the truth. Staring for that split second was all his mind needed to leave her body etched into his mind and it wanted to see more. Being that he already caved once, it was much easier for him to turn again to look at his sister as she showered. The shower curtain blurred her considerably, not that it stopped his brain from trying to workout what she may have looked like in clear view. He found himself mesmerized as he watched the motions of her running a wash cloth down the lengths of her ligaments and craning her head back as the water ran down her body. He tried to work out when in the world did this all happen to Ingrid. For the longest he thought she was his giant step-sister, now though it was hitting him dead in the face that she was still indeed his giant step-sister only now not a girl, but a woman. It'd be plain disingenuous of him to deny that she was an okay looking girl. On the contrary she was very attractive.

He remembered the back and forth she and Blake had about finding a boyfriend and there was a lot of truth to what Ingrid's statuesque friend said. She had a lot of desirable attributes when you get past her built in defenses. To name a few, a steadfast loyalty, fit body, and beyond her perpetual resting bitch face lied a heart-warming smile if you can work it out of her.

As he thought of all her characteristics, his mind wasn't the only thing in agreement his body also thought 'highly' of her. “ Why now . .” He cursed. Trying to think of something to get his libido under control. “ She's my sister. She's my sister. She's my sister.” He kept telling himself. Each time in the back of his head, he heard the constant reminder from Marcelle. “ Step-sister, step-sister, step-sister.” It's mind was made up and came to a full salute. If that wasn't inopportune enough, he heard the squeaking sound of the knobs being turned and the water coming to a silence.

Tanner quickly turned his back so she wouldn't see him. Viewing a nude Ingrid from a frontal standpoint wouldn't help at all in this circumstance. He put on his best poker face as she made her way back to him.

“ You ready Tanner?” She said.

“ Uh, gimme a few more minutes then I'll be done.” He replied, hoping that no other inconvenience would strike that'd somehow result in her seeing his erection.

“ Fine, I'm going to get dressed then I'll come back for you.” She responded and exited the door.

 

Tanner's Reminiscence III : Why oh Why

I don't know when it happened, okay? Shouldn't it be natural? Guys become attracted to girls right? So why do I always feel so ashamed when I think or look at her like that? Is it because I won't ever get to enjoy being in an actual relationship or maybe it's because Ingrid's my sister? Yeah, yeah, I know step-sister it's still a difficult thing to explain. Coming into the household and viewing her as my own sister and somewhere along the line my gaze at her changed.

Why did it have to be Ingrid? Was there truth to what Marcelle said, is it because Ivory and Ingrid are the only girls I'm consistently around so I went with a default option? Maybe it was a gradual thing.

I remember around when we were 11 Ingrid was outside playing football in the backyard with some of the kids from school while I watched. As you'd expect being somewhat of a tomboy she was one of the only two girls playing, the other being her ride or die chick Blake. Given they were at an age where girls were generally taller they had little difficulty dominating the team consisting only of boys. I couldn't help but be enamored at how easy they were making it look, so what business did I at 3'0 think I had trying to play? Absolutely none, that didn't stop me from jumping in when it came time for one of Ingrid's guys to go home.

Ingrid took my hand pulled me aside for a moment and crouched to my level. “ Are you sure you want to step in and play?” She asked, trying to mask the concern in her voice. Translation “ These kids are all bigger than you and I don't want you to get hurt.” I was still too psyched up from watching to care about my physical limitations.

“ I'll be fine I promise.” I nodded enthusiastically. Unlike Ivory who would've outright rejected the notion of me playing if she knew, I can appreciate Ingrid not embarrassing me in front of everyone so she nodded back and let me on her team.

To my credit I did well for a while being smaller made me a more difficult target to catch, but I guess one of the guys got overzealous forgetting it was touch football and tackled me to the ground. I was left on the ground looking for my air after his full body weight knocked it right out of me. The action halted temporarily and a concerned Ingrid and Blake came to my aid.

“ What's the problem? I didn't even tackle him that hard the little squirt shouldn't be playing with the big boys any way.”

Ingrid didn't miss a beat. She charged right at him and launched herself right into him, repaying the deed in full. The guy took a tackle even worse than I did, balling up to hold his ribss and even broke down crying.

“ Sorry small-fry, you shouldn't be playing with big girls anyway.” She mocked. Most guys would feel humiliated to have someone else, let alone a girl intervene on his behalf and granted it was demeaning to an extent, but it was moments like those that I think back to. The innate confidence she exuded , the physical prowess she displayed in action. I wonder if that had anything to do with that macrophilia thing, I'm tempted to look it up, but I think I've appealed to my curiosity enough for one day.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Comments and opinions are appreciated.  Next chapter will finally introduce Ivory's boyfriend.