- Text Size +

Tanner sensed it, Marcelle was uninhibited now that Ivory was absent. No matter what she says he'll have to keep a cool head, if she knows she's under his skin it'll make her pry deeper. “ We've been through this I'm fine.”

Marcelle paced closer towards Tanner stopping only when she was inches away from him, looking forward her navel was right at his face. Tanner even while tilting his head up could barely make eye contact with her. In all honesty he'd rather not at the moment. Very rarely would his stepmom and sister stand so close to him for a simple reason, it was freaking intimidating as all hell. Marcelle in reality was a bit shorter than both Ivory and Ingrid at 5'4, but that didn't matter at all when firstly you're 3 ½ inches tall and secondly when her massive form was close enough to fill his entire field of vision and appeared like a several story high skyscraper.

“ There's no way you can be fine, I mean . .look at you!” Marcelle laughed right in front of Tanner who watched the rhythmic cycle of her stomach tensing up and relaxing with each chuckle. “ Well, never mind I guess you'll never know how ridiculous you look right now.” Marcelle stopped to collect herself. “ Still seeing you from this close up I'm more than positive that you're tiny enough now.”

Tanner twitched a little at her shadowy words. Luckily the reflex was small enough that Marcelle didn't notice, but his silence spoke volumes to Marcelle whose face was looking for any crack in his armor to exploit.

“ Do I look big?” She asked.

What the fuck do you think?” He thought, times like this is where it really sucked that he couldn't freely speak his mind when the repercussions would outweigh the satisfaction of being a smart-ass. He had to keep it short and simple. If anything maybe she'll get bored and leave him be. “ Yes.”

“ I know things got a bit rough last time I tried, but now it'd be pretty easy don't you think?” Marcelle asked, keeping her most attentive stare on Tanner who despite his fortitude failed at preventing his facial muscles from tensing up in irritation.

“ Hey now, I'm only kidding little guy.” Marcelle conveniently added at the last minute.

Tanner exhaled trying to go back to the plan. “ Hardy har, this week will be a blast.”

Marcelle shrugged laxly “ Who knows, maybe I'll stay longer.”

Tanner was perplexed at her response he thought Fall Breaks only lasted a week. There's no question she'd have to return to her classes once it's over. “ . .So, what happened between you and your roommate again?”

“ Nothing major, just a little argument. It happens sometimes, people need time apart.” Marcelle explained, making light of it. Tanner wasn't buying it though, something worst had to have happened to bring her here and not back to her own hometown.

“ Kinda weird you'd rather come here and not go home.”

Marcelle's gaze at Tanner intensified and her tone hardened. “ What are you implying?”

“ . . . Nothing except, asking what really happened.”

There wasn't any hiding it, plus Marcelle thought there wasn't much to worry about from Tanner. “ You're sharper than I give you credit for. Long story short a party got out of hand, lots of drinking, some vandalism, and property destruction.”

There was the cousin Tanner has come to know. But more concerning being caught with the possession of alcohol and destroying property would call for more than one weeks suspension. “ Wait all that, wouldn't that mean-”

“ Yup, I'm expelled.” Marcelle completed.

“ How did all that happen without your parents getting notified? ” Tanner inquired. There's no way she got herself into that much trouble, got kicked out without them reaching out to them.

“ Fake information goes a long way. So when they went tried calling my legal guardians one of my friends showed up pretending to be my older sister.”

Tanner still had some follow up questions, but Marcelle took dominance of the conversation again “ But that's enough about me.” She said standing back up to full height, with no warning she clutched Tanner in a closed fist. “ I want you to keep me company while I unpack my things.” Not caring for his response she started moving to the guest room. She at least had the courtesy to keep him level and not disorientate him with many level changes, that didn't change the fact though that her grasp was much less gentle than that of Ivory's. She held him not like the fragile person he was, but like a possession she owned and could do whatever with. At least it wasn't a long walk and they found themselves in the guest room in quick time. Marcelle sat him down on the bed.

“ Thanks for the heads up.” Tanner complained, looking to get his footing on the soft surface of the mattress.

A few inches away, Marcelle laid her suitcase on the bed as well and got to work tossing her clothes. “ High school is pretty overrated, teachers telling you what to do on every turn, and rules up the ass. College is where it's at. Best parties, I can do everything on my own time, take what classes I want, wear whatever.” Marcelle said. Tanner listened with little interest though the last point his cousin made was evident based on every pair of jeans, skirts, and tops that were as form fitting and revealing as the last. As she reached near the bottom of her main dress ensembles the undergarments started to appear. At the first glimpse of what had to have been a bra he turned his head away.

“ What's the matter, not sexy enough for you?” Marcelle grinned making sure to hold it up by the strap mere inches away from the small boy.

“ Sorry toots, you're not my type.” He responded, still averting his eyes from the garment that was swaying in his face.

Marcelle amused by his shy reaction hovered the bra even closer until it was brushing up to his cheek. “ A C-cup isn't big enough for you? You know a lot of guys would kill to be in the position you're about to be in.”

“ What-” Tanner was about to ask until Marcelle demonstrated what she was talking about, dropping the bra on top of him making sure that one of the cups landed over his body. The small boy immediately struggled pushing against the fabric from underneath the surface trying to get free but Marcelle had already pressed her hands on the straps easily ensuring he'd stay place.

Tanner wanted to kick himself for not seeing that coming. “ Cut it out Marcelle, let me out!” He exclaimed.

“ No way. Some guys love this sort of stuff.” She explained.

It was out of his power to get out now, he'd have to play along. “ What's that supposed to mean?”

“ Here you are, a tiny man living with women that giants to you. It's a pretty popular fetish I saw on an online article.” Marcelle's voice trailed off as she thought of the word. “ Macrophilia, I believe it's called.”

Tanner tried to keep calm, a rise out of his emotions was exactly what she wanted. “ Why should I care? What's a fetish to them is an average day for me.”

“ Look at it from a different angle.” Marcelle implored. “ You're underneath a bra I wore a few days ago. I bet it still smells like me does it?”

Tanner had no response for that and now his mind went to a place where he wish it hadn't now that Marcelle brought it to his attention. He became far more conscientious of the inhales he was taking and recognized that the scent of whatever perfume she was wearing that day still faintly lingered in the bra. And more importantly, he was underneath a bra . . a bra that has actually been on her chest. Even if it was for a split second he did think of what it'd be like to be trapped in a bra while she wore i- no, no, no. “ Stay strong Tanner” He told himself. “ Who cares can I come out now?”

Marcelle could tell he was cracking, it was time to switch tactics. “ Maybe Ingrid is more your speed?”

“ Not my type either, besides we're-”

“ Related, yeah I know.” Marcelle was all too prepared for that rebuttal. “ I'm an open minded millennial. You're only related legally. You don't have to feel bad if . . y'know.”

Tanner should have left well enough alone, but he was getting agitated at the repeated prying and yet again stumbled into Marcelle's next trap. “ Know what?”

Marcelle tossed the bra off of Tanner, allowing the latter some much welcomed air non-tainted by the former's scent. With expert precision Marcelle was able to trap Tanner again with her index finger pinning the boy down by the chest. “ If you like her.”

“ I'm not going to dignify that with a response.” Tanner replied, persistent on remaining defiant.

“ Is Ivory more your type? Are you into cougars?” She asked.

“ No.” He irritably groaned.

“ I don't believe you. I bet Ivory and Ingrid are practically the only girls you get to interact with on a regular basis. Do you ever have any dirty thoughts about them?”

“ Never!” He denied, strongly even. Strongly enough to supply Marcelle with more ammunition to go further into the subject.

“ Be honest with yourself, I'm sure Ingrid has turned into a sexy young lady. Plus all the soccer she plays I bet she has a pretty nice body and toned legs for days. When you have to pleasure yourself she doesn't ever cross your mind?” Marcelle icily asked, keeping her gaze dead centered on Tanner to his reaction verbal or otherwise.

He was rattled, unable to keep himself from not going red in the face. It was already beyond the point of trying to keep calm so all he could do was deny until Marcelle was tired of toying with him which frankly did not appear would happen anytime soon. “ Nope.”

“ So you never looked at either one of them and get a little erection.” Marcelle continued, pointing downwards to his crotch.

“ No. .” His voice wavered, lacking the conviction in his tone that was previously on display.

“ Are you hard now?” Marcelle asked setting her free hand flat on the mattress

“ I'm not . .” Tanner got a little more defensive on that statement and Marcelle knew it.

“ Are you lying?” She asked, all the while her hand was crawling upwards towards Tanner much like an arachnid.

“ I-I'm not.”

Marcelle wasn't buying it for a moment. “ I think you are.” With each word she spoke Tanner felt the slight vibrations on the mattress as her fingers crept closer. “ So you mean to tell me if I touch you there I won't feel anything . . .hard?”

Tanner had nothing to say to dissuade her, he felt her hand inching closer stopping right between the open space between his legs. One touch, that's all she needed to confirm who was telling the truth. He braced himself for the worst . . . . .Nothing. Was she trying to psyche him out then do it? Tanner waited again . . . . . . .Still nothing.

In an act that easily could be misconstrued for mercy Marcelle retracted her hands and stood tall, beaming down at Tanner with a haughty smile, satisfied she was able to play him so accurately. “ Relax, I was only playing.” Of course though, it wasn't mercy it was her just fucking with him.

Tanner was livid, he clenched his fist looking for a means to get one over on her. Being treated like a plaything he wasn't going to standby and take, not like last time. He had just the means to shut her down. “ For someone who was just expelled from college, are you sure you should be treating me like that? I'd hate to tell Ivory about your escapades.”

The speed at which Marcelle swiped Tanner off the bed nearly took the oxygen straight out of him and left him dizzied at the sudden motion as she brought him right to her face close enough for him to feel her minty breath with each of her soft exhales. “ I think we both know what happens if you do that.” Marcelle cryptically whispered, her gaze dead serious.

Instantly Tanner regretted the mere thought of making a threat to Marcelle who one-upped him with no trouble. Fear lodged into his eyes, he nodded in compliance that the message she was sent was comprehended.

Marcelle's face brightened into a glowing smile once more. “ Good, now lets get you back to your cute little dollhouse.” Her work done, the young lady left the guest room.

Tanner looked down towards his giant cousin's feet who was making sure to plant her foot with some extra force every few steps. He shuddered at the sound of each stomp knowing it wasn't unintentional and that she was making her threat clear beyond contest. Yep, that was the Marcelle he knew.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Comments are appreciated.