- Text Size +

Tanner didn't have the foggiest idea what was going on. He heard Blake and Ingrid getting into it one moment then in the next there voices sounded like they were getting further away as he felt himself in motion.

Shit, shit, shit.” He thought. Marcelle was on the move and she quite literally had him in her pocket and a sitting duck for what she had in store next. The best thing he could hope for was that the girls would stop fighting long enough to realize they were gone. Her pace was faster than a normal walk aiming to cover as much distance as possible, but slow enough to stay under the radar.

After a few moments her pace slowed down to a regular walk and Tanner noticed the difference in noise-level. It was comparatively much more tame than the rest of the mall and there was a song playing from some rock band in the background. He heard chatter from other people, but was unable to make out what they were saying, he was positive that Marcelle had entered a store though. She leisurely walked around and Tanner heard some creaking and other noises that weren't descriptive enough for him to distinguish where he was.

“ Hey I'd like to try some things on.” He heard her say. That helped narrow down what she was doing, the only place where she'd have a need to do that was in a clothing store. She followed the employee that had a key in hand to the back and unlocked a door. Once she was inside Tanner heard the door close and the click of the locking mechanism. At last Marcelle fished Tanner out of her pocket and sat him on the bench at the back wall. Seeing that they were in an enclosed space and the garments laid out near him gave him enough evidence to confirm where he was.

Tch, clever.” He begrudgingly thought. If he were looking for himself a fitting room wouldn't be a place he'd think to look, plus it's not like anyone besides staff could come and barge in. He was going to have to tough it out.

“ Anything you'd like to see me try on?” Marcelle offered with her typical sweetness that masked her devious nature.

Tanner rolled his eyes. “ Why don't you cut the crap already?”

“ Hm? Whatever do you mean?” Her voice was heavy with mocking politeness that fueled Tanner's irritation.

“ I mean what do you freaking want? Don't tell me you keep screwing with me for the sake of it.”

Marcelle repressed a snort, she didn't think he'd be so ballsy today given how submissive he's been so far. “ You wouldn't be objecting if it were Ingrid giving that proposition right now.”

“ She has nothing to do with it, answer the question..” God he hated how frequently she used that card against him.

“ Doesn't she have everything to do with it though?” Seeing Tanner's perplexed face she expanded on her statement. “ She's the only real line of protection you have. . .From me anyway.” She clarified. “ Without her you're helpless.”

“ So what? If you do anything to me you'll have hell to pay from her.” He retorted, no matter how much power she had over him and being able to put the charm on for Ivory she still had to fear consequence from Ingrid if she got too out of line.

“ Maybe, but who's gonna take the brunt of the blame if Ivory finds out that harm fell upon you?” Marcelle countered. Like always she had her moves thought out and coordinated. Even if Ingrid was his best asset she was also a weakness he'd feel way too horrible if he made her life harder than it had to be.

Now that she had him on defense and docile she continued.“ I swear that always works, you lose your moxie the minute I bring her up. All I want is your honesty. How about you admit it, you like her don't you?”

That again? She wasn't going through all this trouble for a confession about his feelings towards Ingrid was she? If it placates her and buys him some time so be it. “ . . Alright I do, are you happy now?”

“ I knew it.” Marcelle said with vindication now having heard from the horse's mouth what she was already 99.9% sure of.“ Isn't it a lot better when you're honest with yourself?”

“ Yeah whatever. .”

“ So while we're being honest with each other . .” Marcelle carelessly threw aside her top. Her breasts bounced a little as it slid past her mammaries. She followed by removing her shorts next, body image concerns clearly didn't exist in her world. “ Do you think I'm pretty?” She rotated her body a full 360 degrees giving Tanner the perfect seat in the house to appreciate the contour and the arcs of every curve in her body. The only clothing keeping her from being nude were her panties and bra. She already had enough ammunition in her clip to keep him in check, now she had something extra with him confirming his attraction to Ingrid.

“ . . .Yes I do.”

Marcelle inched closer. “ What do you like the most?”

Tanner clenched his fist in frustration, was this all to mock him? She already established he wasn't exactly well versed with females because of his condition. He almost envied her ability to talk about these explicit subjects so freely. “ . . . Everything I guess.” He said in a near whisper, his face sporting a hue of red as the conversation went on.

“ What kind of answer is that?” Marcelle laughed. “ C'mon are you a tits or ass man?”

Tanner shrugged his shoulders.

“ Fine. This will help you think, lay flat on your back.”

Nothing was ever simple with her. Gingerly he sat himself down and fell backward staring up into the ceiling light.

“ Good. Now relax and don't think about anything.”

That was easier said than done, whenever he was within close proximity of Marcelle, relaxing and not thinking were the furthest thing from his mind. His heart raced and his brain prepped for the worst. Laying like this did help since he didn't have to stare at her towering body nearby and Marcelle stayed totally silent almost giving him the impression she wasn't in the room. The problem was that she was definitely in the room and he got a full reminder of that when the light he store up at became obstructed by her backside, more specifically her gigantic bare ass that may as well have been the moon causing an eclipse. He'd rather remained in blissful ignorance to what was coming than sit up to see her immense glutes descending like an impending meteor; he yelped in surprise before it smothered his body and force flattened him back to the bench.

His limbs were widespread allowing zero possibility of resistance. The best movement he could afford prior to the total descent was turning his head to the side, that enabled him oxygen albeit in shallow increments. At least Marcelle had the courtesy to keep her hands steady at the edge of the bench to control her weight from crushing him.

He started off underneath her soft left cheek. Even while remaining in control of her weight he felt the flesh forming an imprint of his body, slowly she shifted her ass determined to give him the full experience of her buttocks with him soon ending up dead center near the crack in the most unenviable spot he could imagine. One short inhale was all needed to distinguish her hole was mere millimeters away, Marcelle was a hygienic girl so it wasn't rancid levels of horrible but an anus was still an anus and it had a natural odor that wasn't easily abandoned and at his size he could recognize it all too well.

In poor timing Tanner attempted to move his head into a better position to withstand the onslaught on his nostrils and as he did Marcelle shifted again leaving the entirety of his face underneath her right cheek. Unlike before breathing was damn near impossible, each time he tried to open his mouth for an inhale he only received mouth full of her butts cushy flesh.

In the closest act he could loosely call mercy she finally stood up and smirked at Tanner with that shit-eating grin he hated so much. “ Did you enjoy that?”

He didn't want to justify that with an answer. What enjoyment was there to possibly be derived from that? If he were on more amicable terms with he'd be willing to ask if this was another of those kinks people were into.

“ I'll let you ponder that for now, I guess it's time for us to go back to Ingrid?” At last an idea he agreed with. Tanner nodded slowly.

“ Be sure later to tell me which you preferred.” Marcelle plucked the befuddled Tanner into her fingers lifting him until he was right under her amused face. It was evident he was not going to be riding shotgun in her pocket.

“ W-wait! Don't do i-” He started to protest, but was simply ignored as she lowered him legs first into the valley of her cleavage. Tanner may as well have been in quicksand trying to aimlessly grab at the pillowy mounds to pull himself out and only succeeded in sinking further up to his waist.

“ Mmm Tanner you trying to feel me up?” Marcelle teased. At that comment he ceased his struggling, realizing he's been practically groping up his step-cousin. She peered down at him savoring his humiliated expression before taking her own breasts into her hands and squeezing them together.

“ Yep, you're definitely a boob man.” She gave her breasts a good shaking making Tanner fall deeper, now only exposed from the neck up. “ Time to get going.” She said before pushing the remainder of body into total obstruction. Tanner attempted to struggle again, but without anywhere to grip and in such a tight space he could only manage to squirm.

“ Hey, easy in there that tickles.” Marcelle giggled, giving her breasts one last shake to keep Tanner subdued. “ Enjoy the ride.”

Ingrid and Blake already circled the whole mall twice over already. If it wouldn't be a waste of time Ingrid would be ramming her head into a wall wondering how she was so careless. The two of them split up heading in opposite directions checking store to store making sure to leave no stone left unchecked. The two reconvened near the customer service desk near the center of the mall, both there efforts proving mutually fruitless.

“ Nothing?” Ingrid asked, hoping for any kind of progress small or otherwise.

“ Nothing..” Blake regrettably answered.

“ Ugh!” Ingrid groaned barely keeping herself from pulling her hair out. “ How did I notice her leaving, shit!” She swore as she paced in circles trying to make some use of all her pent up anger.

“ She's gonna have to come back sooner or later, you still have the keys so it's not like she could've up and left the whole mall.” Blake reasoned.

She had a point and it did calm Ingrid a little, but she hardly felt better since she was no closer to finding him. “ Alright, come on we gotta check again. We've gotta be overlooking somewhere.”

“ Hey, what are you gals looking for?”

The girls were ready to take off again for round three until the voice belonging to the woman of the hour broke there concentration. If Ingrid's head was capable of turning a whole 360 degrees it would've, instead her body turned with aggression as if someone insulted a dead relative.

“ . .Where the fuck did you go!?” Ingrid barked sparing no time in calling out her cousin.

“ Sorry, I got a bit frightened from you and Blake fighting so I decided to walk away.” Her smiling and patronizing tone was burning Ingrid up at rapid speed.

“ Don't fuck with me! What did you do to him!?”

“ I didn't do anything he's safe and sound with me.” Marcelle smiled.

She didn't believe it for a second, Ingrid was fuming and had enough of her shit. She charged straight for her, hand formed into a fist ready to batter her. A timely intervention from Blake was the only thing that kept Ingrid from clobbering her, the tall teen stepped in between them and holding her friend's wrist to keep her from doing anything reckless. The same mall cop who caught the gals fighting earlier happened to be walking around the area again to witness Ingrid getting into it for the second time.

“ You two again?” He huffed, wishing another cop stumbled upon the scene instead of him. “ Am I going to have to escort you two out of the mall?”

Blake promptly took control of the conversation before another emotional outbreak got them into more trouble. “ No, no. We were just leaving now, right gals?”

Marcelle nodded.

Ingrid gave a sharp look to Marcelle who should be happy that thoughts couldn't kill before taking a deep breath. “ Yeah we were.”

The group was in dead silent as they escorted themselves out of the mall. Blake still mindful to stick between the two relatives in case they got into it again. As they entered the car, Marcelle waited for the keen opportunity when the girls in the front seats were buckling there seat belts for the split distraction she needed to reach into her bosoms to reel out her captive. As crazy as it sounded, Tanner in a weird way would've preferred staying hidden than being out to witness and feel the intense atmosphere in the car right now after hearing Ingrid's reaction after Marcelle reappeared.

“ See? Safe and sound.” Marcelle said showing him to Ingrid in the palm of her hand.

The deep scowl Ingrid wore softened a lot upon seeing Tanner in good shape. He offered a small wave to try and lower her suspicions. After the events in the mall she sure as heck wasn't going to leave him in Marcelle's grasp as they rode home and took her brother right out of Marcelle's hands preferring to let Blake hold onto him as they rode home. It was safe to say that the trip to the mall couldn't have gone any worse. Scratch that, it could and did get worse for one simple reason; when they pulled into the driveway Ivory's car was already there.

Tanner's Reminiscence IV : Recluse

So when did my life as a total shut in begin? Somewhere around middle school I suppose. That's when everything started to come full circle. In 6th grade at a new school it became blindingly apparent I wasn't dealing with the same innocent and fun loving kids from elementary school. In there place I was dealing with hormonal teenagers.

Those were some of the worst days of my life bar none. There wasn't a time where I could walk through the hallways without feeling the glances of my classmates and even faculty staring at me.

“ Damn, he's small.”

“ Look how tiny he is.”

Those comments I heard in bulk everyday and they stung yes, but at least they only said it in quiet chatter and I could keep my head down and try to ignore it. But then there's always someone who wasn't as . .covert.

“ Give it back!” I shouted up at a guy who took a textbook out of my hand and held it up above my head.

“ Come on squirt, you're gonna have to reach for it if you want it.” He and the rest of his posse laughed at me as I vainly attempted to jump and get it back. I know a lot of people will say it's important to stand up to the bullies and they'll leave you alone. Here's a fun fact, that doesn't work when the bullies are twice your size. I think it would've been easier on my psyche to just let it go rather than fight battle I know I was going to lose, and lose I did. . . a lot. I had to endure there nonsense daily until they got tired of messing with me and repeat the shenanigans the following day. What's worse he was one of many bullies, being the smallest guy around and hardly knowing anyone makes you quite popular among them.

“ Hey Rachel.” I said up to a familiar face who I was friends with from elementary school. She was too busy grabbing stuff from her locker. I tapped at her side until she noticed me and had to look down to see me. Though obviously nowhere near as small as me last year she used to be a rather short blonde girl. I say 'used to be' because you wouldn't know it after looking at her this school year where she was over two feet taller than me.

“ Oh . .hey Tanner.” She said at a loss for words. She was used to me being shorter than her, never to this extent. Last year she remembered me coming up to her chest, not her navel.

“ Uh. .you sure grew a lot over the summer.” Height should've been one of the last things that someone of my stature would want to talk about, but I wasn't faring much better when it came to conversational topics so I went with the elephant in the room.

“ Yeah you know . .uh, growth spurt and stuff.” She said, still coming to terms at how much smaller I was than her. “ You . . .haven't changed a bit.” She added.

“ I guess so.” I replied with a half-hearted laugh. “ Um, so . . you're on lunch break too right? Want to go to the cafe-”

“ Rachel, you ready to go to the cafeteria with us ?” A girl from across the hall asked there was 3 other girls adjacent to her.

“ Yeah coming!” She responded putting her books in her bag. “ Um . .sorry some other time Tanner.” She said before going off to her friends. I could hardly recognize her from the introverted girl I knew last school year, now integrated perfectly into the school with her own friends to boot. That was the case with a lot of the past faces I stumbled across, all having there own cliques and growing before my eyes while I lagged behind. That hurt worse than any crap I've taken from some bully.

It didn't take long for Ivory to catch wind of how much difficulty I was having at school and insisted I complete the rest of my education at home. After that my gradual withdrawal from the outer world was in motion. Ivory placed more restrictions on my outdoor activities, it started with not going outside beyond the front yard, then evolved to not going out unless she was present watching, to not going out at all unless I was within an arms reach of her, to eventually not going out unless I was holding her hand or more accurately in her hand as it applies today.

As far as she was concerned with every inch lost it was confirmation in her mind that the world beyond her home was a death trap for me and thought that every conceivable thing that could hurt me would hurt me. I know that sounds like a total overreaction on her part, but the thing is... sometimes I think maybe right.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Comments and opinions are appreciated.