- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

*This story contains mature elements and should not be read by minors. It should be noted that though there are characters under the age of 18, these characters absolutely do not engage in sexual intercourse.* *Based on their sci-fi body changes, all characters are obviously fictional and fantastical and should not be taken to represent real human beings.*

----

 

Soon Marthe was back in her house with her three new toy men. For the remainder of that day, she confined her brothers to their rooms and locked their doors. She told the three men that she was going to go for a run, and that she was going to lock them in her room until she got back. She got out her personal growth chart, spread it before them, and then took out her underwear drawer and dumped the contents over their heads. "Here, you guys can examine all this sexy stuff to your little hearts' content until my return!" she told them. "Just use tissues and don't get any semen on any of my things! While you're masturbating to the idea of me, be sure to keep in mind the fact that when I return I am going to dominate and have my way with your pathetic little bodies any way I see fit!"

She then closed the door to her house, locked it, and went for a run, eager to exert herself to the max and experience the rush of her raw power.

For a while now, she had had to have her clothes and shoes special ordered, and she had just recently received her new custom-made running shoes, socks, halter top, and running shorts. Marthe established a fast pace for herself as she ran around her secluded neighborhood. She was an inexhaustible dynamo, and people in the neighborhood marveled as she blew past them, her gigantic body functioning at a high level of performance and her mammoth breasts pounding up and down in furious rhythm. As she was running, the thought of having three grown men and four of her older brothers under her control gave her a euphoric rush, and a tingling sensation spread throughout her body. She was in charge of all of them. They were all dependent on her and were in the process of worshipping her as a cruel but impossibly desirable goddess. She knew beyond a doubt that she would be able to dominate all seven men and would function as the center of attention, sole concern, and source of both nutrition and discipline for all of them. Marthe pushed her body to the limit, pushed past her limit, set a new limit, and pushed past it again. After an hour and a half, her body was pouring in sweat. She was back at her front door in no time, and soon she was back in her bedroom.

Once inside, Marthe stripped off her halter top, shoes, socks, and running shorts, until she was down to just her panties, this time a microscopic black pair. Still breathing heavily from her run, looming over them like a cross between a superhuman athelete and a gigantic hungry monster, heaving and dripping in sweat, after stretching her long limbs, flexing her big muscles, doing a few poses, and uttering what can only be described as a self-satisfied and sensual roar, she inspected the principal, teacher, and officer, finding them still writhing on the floor, covered in a pile of her underwear and masturbating while reciting her growth stats with awe. "She is SOOOO YOUNG and SOOO TALL and growing SOOOO FAAAST SOOO MUCH..." they moaned, almost in chorus. There was a mountain of semen-stained tissue papers overflowing from the wastebasket beside them.

She got their attention and ordered the three men to strip down  to only their underwear, and to follow her to the kitchen. Once there, Marthe sat down at the kitchen table. She told her teacher and principal to sit down on the floor next to her legs, and she placed the officer on her lap. She looked down into the eyes of the teacher and principal, and ordered them to start sucking on her toes, and to also lick her feet, calves, thighs and hamstrings. Then they were to switch legs and each do the exact same thing to her opposite leg. "Use your tongues to trace every curve and muscle," she instructed. "Familiarize yourself with the body that will be in charge of you from now on." She also told the officer that she would be kissing him while the two other men were working on her legs. Marthe's body was still very sweaty, and the principal and teacher spent the next half-hour cleaning Marthe's legs with their tongues, and tasting the salty content of her sweaty legs. Their tongues tickled and Marthe softly chuckled at them.

For the next thirty minutes Marthe also kissed the officer passionately. In fact, her kissing was so forceful that the officer passed out from the lack of oxygen several times. Perhaps this was dangerous, but she really didn't care, as she really wanted to rape his little mouth with her big tongue. As she kissed him, Marthe would check up on the two other men from time to time. It was now that she noticed that the principal and teacher had the same trance-like look on their faces as when they had been kissed and breast-fed by her. She now realized that the sweat from her body also had the same effect on the men that her saliva and breast-milk had.

After Marthe's legs had been licked completely clean, she informed her principal and teacher that it was now time to clean her armpits. The pungent odor from her sweaty armpits overwhelmed the senses of the two men, but their craving for the hormonal content of her sweaty armpits just proved to be too strong, and the two men found themselves performing this humiliating act in total lust and adoration for some time. They were truly lost in love with every part of her body. Next, Marthe ordered her teacher and principal to lie down on the ground with their mouths wide open. She told them that she was going to spit into their mouths, and that they were not allowed to swallow until their mouths had become completely filled. She then remarked that if they did not fully obey her she would simply beat them up and pound them to a pulp with her big strong 13-year-old-girl fists until they were black and blue and crying for mommy. Marthe knew that as they swallowed a mouthful of her saliva all at once the effect on them would be that much more powerful. They would feel both euphoria and supreme humiliation both at once. And so, for the next half hour, the two grown men were reduced to two spittoons, as they endured this gross ordeal. "There is simply no way to overstate or exaggerate my superiority over you men, is there?" she asked them. "I think I could probably use your mouths for TOILETS and still you would obey me and sit there with shameful, pokey little hard-ons as I pissed and shitted in your mouths. And then you'd swallow, thank me for it, and probably shoot out a few wads of ejaculate in my honor!"

As the humiliation of these two men continued, Marthe started to breast-feed the officer in her lap. By now, her nipples had grown large enough that when the officer had to switch breasts there would be an audible popping sound. And so, this is how things went for Marthe and the three grown men that she had taken home with her.

Later that night, as she was getting ready to go to bed, she took her two very sweaty running socks and stuffed each one of them in the mouths of her teacher and principal. She also got two of her latest hot pink stockings, and stuffed the body of the teacher in one of them, and the principal in the other one. She lifted the two men up, and carried them to her mirror, and forced them to look at their reflections. "Look, you are each far, far smaller than a single one of my bulging legs!" As the two men were forced to endure this most humiliating spectacle, they started to sob uncontrollably. Things only got worse as the sweat from Marthe's socks caused them to get raging erections. Marthe noticed this, as she gasped in a mixture of both surprise and excitement. "I can't believe how much you two get turned on by me! I never knew that every single aspect connected to my being, including my dirty socks, could give certain perverts nasty little erections! You disgusting little men! Jesus Christ, am I really THAT HOT?!" (Here in their poor distressed minds both men silently screamed "YES!") "Are you really THAT turned on by me?!" ("YES!!!") "What shameful pathetic men you are!" She then decided to punish them by spanking them for the next half-hour. Their asses were still very sore from before, but the socks muffled their screams. She then put them back inside her hot pink stockings, putting each of them inside one of the legs, and then tied the waist end to the light-fixture on the ceiling. Here they were, suspended in midair, each totally enveloped by a stocking leg. She told them that given how pathetic they had become, they were to swing from the ceiling like this while she and the officer slept through the night together in her bed. She noticed that each of them had come multiple times already. She sighed dramatically and said they would simply have to try and sleep with the sensation of shameful wet stickiness plastered against their pathetic little bodies, and sometime tomorrow they could spend however long it took to get the semen stains out of her hot pink stockings. If the stains didn't come out and the stockings were ruined, Marthe would be compelled to spank and abuse them long enough to get her satisfaction out of them.

It would be a long night for the former teacher and principal. Halfway through, when they each realized that the other was awake, the teacher said to the principal, "You know, the really scary thing...?" "Yes...?" the principal prompted. "As strong as she is," the teacher continued, "I... I... think that... that..." He was lost for words, so the principal suggested, "As much as she overwhelms us with her body, the scary thing is that she's smarter and mentally stronger than us as well." "Ooooh GOD yesssss!" the teacher exclaimed, clearly losing himself in a big orgasm at the expression of the scary, insane, sexy reality of their situation.

Meanwhile, Marthe had taken the officer to bed with her, and after a few hours of passionate kissing, intense groping and some breast-feeding, she slept through the night with her arms and legs wrapped securely and possessively around her little toyboy, who was totally overwhelmed and exhausted by this 13-year-old goddess mistress who used him so roughly. At one point in the night she woke him up by putting him through a series of grapevines, leglocks, and other power holds, squeezing his body hard and telling him to just try and break out of her full-body grip. Each time the officer strained and sobbed and whimpered "I can't! You're too strong!" At that point she would mock him by repeating "'I can't!'" in a pathetic little voice, then she would ease up a bit, give him a little kiss on the top of his head, call him her little squeeze toy, and then sweetly whisper in his ear something along the lines of "You see? My domination over you knows no bounds. Can you imagine how much it would hurt you if I really *tried*? And isn't it curious that the harder I squeeze you the harder your little dick seems to get? I can feel it throbbing and jabbing into my thigh whenever I exert a little effort. It is probably the hardest and strongest part of your little body, but isn't it ironic that it only gets that way due to *me* and my influence? So you see that even that tiny bit of meager hardness that you have is only that way due to me and my effect on you. Rather pathetic, wouldn't you say?"

In the morning, Marthe released her teacher and principal, and to her surprise they still had raging erections and looked to have come about a dozen more times in the night. "It seems I am surrounded by shameful men who cannot stop getting turned on by me, no matter how much I denegrate them or how much they denegrate themselves," she mused. She ordered them to take cold showers. Once they were done, Marthe put each of them into an adult diaper, and also fastened a bib around their necks, a bonnet on their heads, and put a pacifier into their mouths. Marthe also showered, and put on a pair of black panties and a pink skirt. That morning she did her dirty blonde hair in the form of two pigtails, and also put on a pair of six-inch platform flip-flops. Next, she strapped two baby-carriers to her body, and also put on a very large back-pack. She stuffed the officer, who was only allowed to wear his underwear, into the backpack, and put the teacher and principal in the baby-carriers.

With the three men fastened securely to her body, Marthe stood in front of her mirror, and allowed herself and the three grown men to admire her body and fully observe and absorb the spectacle of comparison. The shock factor was simply too strong for the fully grown men, and there was only silence for what seemed like an eternity. Finally, Marthe broke the silence and asked the officer about his age, height and weight. She also asked her principal and teacher their height and weight again, even though she remembered all this from before. The officer replied that he was 38 years old, stood at 5'2" tall, and weighed 110 pounds. The principal and teacher also reported that they were 5'2" and 110 pounds. Marthe teased them by replying: "How does it feel to see yourselves, at the ages of 33, 38 and 43, almost wearing nothing, strapped to the body of a thirteen-year-old seventh grader, who is only wearing a short pink skirt and skimpy black panties, with her big breasts exposed, has her hair in pigtails, and stands 8 feet tall in a pair of six-inch pink platform flip-flops, and weighs as much as all three of you COMBINED?!"

All the teacher and principal could do in response was to start sobbing uncontrollably again, and feel beyond worthless. Marthe smiled at this, raised her arms and flexed her big curvaceous muscles, which ballooned outward so much that they all instinctively wondered if her biceps were bigger around than the men's waists (they were). Second by second, the men were feeling continually more and more overwhelmed and outmatched, outclassed to extents they never thought possible, again and again, with every new developing humiliation. This continued for about five minutes, as Marthe flexed and posed and giggled, sometimes muttering "Bigger... and bigger... and bigger" under her breath. As the shame proved unbearable the two grown men took the pacifiers out of their mouths, and started to suck obsessively on Marthe's breasts, yearning for her golden nectar and its hypnotic effects, and wanting to lick her hard nipples with their tongues. The officer meanwhile was also feeling complete shame, and all he could do was to close his eyes and try to forget about reality. "I'm sooooo much hotter than your wife," Marthe whispered to him.

That day, Marthe took the three grown men to school with her, and the entire time, she tried her best to walk like a model, doing the catwalk, and swinging her hips from side to side. The entire time, as Marthe did the catwalk, the platform flip-flops would hit the soles of her feet and make a slapping sound, which only added to the arousal of the three grown men that had been strapped to her body, causing them to have painfully prolonged raging erections.

As the principle and teacher were now deposed from their jobs, the actual substance of schooling was simply a series of show-and-tell sessions in which Marthe and the other girls (who also brought their male captives to school with them) would exchange stories and tips on feminist domination of smaller older males. And of course there would be plenty of demonstrations and side-by-side body part and height comparisons. It was excrutiating for all the men to sit through for several hours of humiliation. The merest dissenting peep from any of the men would result in swift discipline. There were about a dozen instances of open wild spanking in which all of the men screamed in pain while all of the girls cackled and howled as they reigned hard blows down on delicate male backsides. If one male dared complain or utter a peep of dissent, all men would be punished severely.

When they got back to their new home the principal and teacher were ordered to clean Marthe's big pink stockings, which they had hung in and come in the previous night. By now the splatter of semen was hard and crusty and would not wash out. The stockings were totally ruined, so Marthe sighed and decided to pull the men back over her thigh, yank their clothes and diapers off, spank the hell out of them yet again, and then get down on the floor and cram and squeeze their bodies with her legs until the men's skeletal structures almost snapped apart. She cackled the whole time, reveling in her overwhelming power. During this process the principal and teacher ejaculated about a dozen times, as did the officer who watched the proceedings naked from the corner. They simply couldn't hold back any longer. Being in such close proximity with Marthe, and being in such intense situations with her gigantic curvy body, was simply too much for their minds to handle. They screamed in pain and in shame but just as often they would shout out proclamations of love, lust, and promises of undying servitude to her, especially when Marthe decided to really flaunt her stuff, draw their attention to the insane voluptuousness of her gigantic body and dominate them most aggressively, showing off her peerless femininity, incalculable strength, and infinite superiority over them, literally cramming it in their faces. It was too much for them; it was more than they could process. In short, the three men came so many times that their dicks ached. Much of the semen happened to splatter all over Marthe's nearly naked body, and by the end of things she had to take a shower and forced the men into the shower with her so they could clean up the mess they made all over her. This took about two hours to accomplish, in the hot steamy shower, because the males couldn't help but keep ejaculating all over her naked body time and time again as they attempted to wash it, so the process had to be repeated many multiple times. By the end of this process the three men were totally spent, with their ballsacks totally flat and empty, totally drained of semen, and their minds were reeling with exhaustion as well. Marthe laughingly spanked the hell out of them one more time for good measure, crammed their heads into her cleavage for a hug, gave them each a long aggressive French kiss, then put them to sleep.

She then finally unlocked the doors to let her four brothers, whom she had not seen in over 24 hours, to finally come out and be breastfed. They took turns hungrily sucking at her boobs, hugging her, and telling her how much they missed her and loved her. Marthe beamed with happiness and pride, basking in the knowledge that, with almost no effort at all, in the last 24 hours she had put seven men through a process of totally exhausting debasement and abuse, and yet here at the end of it all seven of the men seemed to love her more than life itself. When her brothers were done breastfeeding she had them survey the damage she had done to the three other men. They were in limitless awe as they looked at the broken, exhausted bodies of the adult men their little sister had completely destroyed and drained of semen and will. The brothers also, of course, envied the men.

And so, during the course of the month of March, this was how things started to progress. The four brothers and three ex-professionals in the house treated Marthe as something between a mother, a mistress, and a goddess.

At the same time, occassionally she would insist that all seven men try to subdue her. She would take them all on in a 7-on-1 brawl, which would soon turn comical as they obviously could not win against her no matter how hard they tried or how strategically they pooled their physical resources. She would casually and often lazily bring them down one by one until all seven male bodies were laying prostrate at her feet. Her only real challenge was holding back from using more than a small fraction of her strength against the delicate males, not wanting to break them.

Mmeanwhile all the other teachers at Marthe's school, all the other older male relatives of the other girls, and all the members of law-enforcement continued to lose their authority to Marthe and her classmates, who were all twelve to fourteen years old, and were in sixth, seventh and eighth grade. In addition, all these girls followed Marthe's example, exposing these men to their breast-milk, saliva, and sweat, which resulted in the men becoming completely addicted to their hormonal content. To make matters worse, by the end of the month of March, these feminine body products were all the men could tolerate for sustanance, for if they tried eating any kind of regular food, their delicate digestive systems could not take it and they would vomit.

Consequently, this was how these fully grown men came more and more under the spell and control of these girls. By the end of March, the girls were in full control of their school, and they knew that their control would soon extend beyond the school's walls. As for Marthe's teacher and principal and the head of law-enforcement, all three lost their jobs during that month. Marthe took pity on them, allowed them to remain living with her indefinitely, and even let them stay in her bedroom most nights. Sometimes she slept with only the officer as the teacher and principal hung suspended in the air in the same pair of her hot pink stockings (which became increasingly stained with their nocturnal emissions), but on other nights she slept with all three men at once and hugged them to her massive body as if they were tiny stuffed animals. Of course in the morning she was always covered in their semen, and so they had wash her sheets every day and also reenact the long and complicated process of trying to wash their semen off of Marthe in the shower while continually not being able to resist sperming all over her body, time and again, in the process.

This was how things progressed during the month. By the end of March, Marthe now stood at 7'6" tall, and weighed in at 333 pounds. She was a true giant and the ground shook with her thunderous footsteps.