- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

*This story contains mature elements and should not be read by minors. It should be noted that though there are characters under the age of 18, these characters absolutely do not engage in sexual intercourse.* *Based on their sci-fi body changes, all characters are obviously fictional and fantastical and should not be taken to represent real human beings.*

----

 

During the month of February, Marthe reviewed the events of the past year and a half in her head. She was now thirteen and a half years old, and halfway through seventh grade. By now, only girls went to school past the sixth grade, as the boys could no longer concentrate enough to understand material past that grade. Some boys were kept in the classrooms, but they were not enrolled officially and functioned more as class pets on the level of hamsters or gerbils. Oddly enough Marthe found herself strangely attracted more to her brothers than to anyone else. Marthe had also noted that three of her male relatives had dropped out of college and were unemployed, and she had a gut feeling that the rest of her brothers and father would also end up in the same predicament. Due to the hormone, the intelligence of Marthe and the other girls was also beginning to skyrocket; taking on ever more responsibility in life, she felt so smart and sure of herself in every action and decision she made. Furthermore, Marthe's attraction to the male gender was also increasing almost proportionally to her size increase. Flushed with lust and intoxicated with her own dominance, it was all she could do sometimes not to squeeze her brothers to death between her gigantic thighs. The more she grew and the curvier and more voluptuous her body became, the more she felt attracted to the thought of her other, older brothers, and even to her father, whom she had not seen in several weeks at this point. What she had learned to enjoy more than anything during the past nineteen months had been her sense of control and domination over older men, not only her family members but also male teachers and faculty members. She loved the sense that older males were intensely attracted to her while being ashamed of the fact as well as deathly afraid of her. Next to this, her greatest thrill was observing the effect that her breast milk had on her brothers. She adored the cute little sounds they made as they suckled, and she could never get enough comparisons of how small and frail their little heads and bodies looked in comparison to her colossal globular mammaries.

Meanwhile, Marthe's next oldest brother Frank who was now 22, had also been disastrously effected by the hormone. He had managed to just barely finish college, and had landed a meaningless job. But now, seven months into his job, his female boss had fired him due to his incompetence. Without any financial reserves, Arthur had thrown him out of the house, and he too found himself at Marthe's doorstep, just like his younger brothers. Frank was also scrawny and diminutive. He was only 5'3" tall and 115 pounds. So, when he rang Marthe's doorbell on February second, he had do look up and up and up to make eye contact with his much taller younger sister. Marthe let her big brother inside, and after a brief conversation led him to his room, which was next to Ian's. She instructed him to stay in his room for the next hour and settle in, after which she would call him into her room. Regardless, Frank had no choice, since the only way in and out of his room was through Marthe's and the doorknob was far too high for him to reach. Frank settled in, and after about an hour his sister called him and cracked his door open so he could get out. Frank slowly, nervously opened the door and went into Marthe's room. He found her sitting on her bed, wearing a slinky lacy blue bra, matching slinky lacy blue panties, and blue ribbons tied in her hair. Marthe got up and walked up to Frank. Since she was wearing 9-inch blue platforms, Frank found himself eye-level with the space below her exposed navel.

She took his hand in hers, and had them turn so they were facing her full-length mirror. Standing at an astounding 7'11" in height in her platforms, and weighing in at 300 pounds, Marthe now stood 34 inches taller than her brother and outweighed him by 185 pounds. The difference was so stark that not only was Frank speechless, but so was Marthe. They stared at their reflection for about 20 seconds, until Frank couldn't take it anymore and turned his head away. Marthe however, who still had Frank's hand in hers, squeezed her brother's hand indicating her disapproval. Frank got the message and was forced to stare at their reflection once more. "Wow," Marthe murmured, "I'm a lot bigger than you, aaaaren't I?" Every so often Marthe would make little comments such as "Hmm, look at my thigh compared to yours" or "Hmmm, look at the length of my arm compared to yours" while adjusting her stance or bending down a bit to allow better side-by-side comparisons. In the end Marthe forced him to stare at their reflection for another 5 minutes in absolute silence. After about a minute into this process, tears started to form in her brother's eyes, and soon he was crying, and by the end of the five minutes he was sobbing uncontrollably.

By now, Marthe had become an expert at how to handle such a situation. She sighed dramatically to convey a sense of sarcastic disappointment to her brother, then she retrieved the bonnet, bib, and baby carrier, and in no time, Frank was seeing his reflection in the mirror, strapped to his sister's chest in a baby-carrier, and with a bonnet around his head, and a bib around his neck. Once again, he was forced to stare at his reflection for another five minutes in total silence, by which point he was starting to get disoriented. "Get the picture?!" Marthe said pointedly. She then seized the opportunity and after baring her breasts, thrust her right nipple into Frank's mouth. Already feeling like a baby, Frank experienced an infantile regression and started to suck away on his sister's breast. As her golden nectar flowed into his mouth, Frank felt like he was back in his mother's womb, a place infinitely more preferable than the real world he faced nowadays. He lustfully licked his little tongue around Marthe's big hard nipple, needing no instructions from her, and spent the next hour sucking all the milk that he could from her breasts. For the next hour the only noises that came from Marthe's room were the sounds of her moans and gasps, as the tingling sensations that had started from her breasts spread all over her body. Overall, during her entire encounter with her older brother, very few words were uttered by Frank or from Marthe. She had basically accomplished the entire task and gotten her message across via body language alone.

Unknown to Marthe or her brothers, with the passage of time Marthe's breast milk was becoming more and more concentrated, and it also had the effect of acclimatizing digestive systems so that it was the naturally preferred form of nourishment. Consequently, by the end of February, Marthe's breast milk was the only source of nourishment their bodies could tolerate. If they tried to eat or drink anything else, their bodies would reject it and they would consequently vomit. For the brothers, this was the straw that broke the camel's back. Any hopes that they might have had of ever living independently of Marthe ever again--eventually, perhaps after projected months or years of effort going forward--were shattered. They became resigned to the fact that they were going to be living with her until the day they died. She already ruled them mentally and physically, but now it became clear that she held the only key to their continued survival in her breasts. So, on the evening of February 28th, Marthe sat them down on her bed, and breast fed them as she had never done before, with an increased sense of protection towards them, verging on ownership. One stipulation of that night's breast feeding was having to stare her in the eye the entire time. The look in Marthe's sparkling eyes only confirmed her brothers' worst fears, as it was the look that a happy master might give to her slave or pet. She looked down at them imperiously, with a haughty smirk, and clearly her look conveyed the fact that she was overjoyed to be so much in control of them. And so, by the end of that fateful month, Marthe now stood 7'5" tall, and weighed in at 315 pounds. Don (4'11") weighed 75 pounds and, Hugo (5'0") weighed 80 pounds, Ian (5'1") weighed 85 pounds, and Frank (5'2") weighed 90 pounds at month's end, meaning that (being within only 15 pounds!) Marthe very nearly weighed as much as all four of her brothers combined! "And with every little drop of semen that you expend in my honor," she announced to them, "you bring yourselves that much closer to being collectively outweighed by me!" Hearing this announced from their dreamgirl's happy face, it was all the brothers could do to try not to ejaculate on the spot. Like everything else, they failed at this too, and Marthe laughed down at them while they came in their diapers once again.

The month of March started as usual, and Marthe went to class on Monday morning. By now, the principal of the school had gotten numerous complaints from Marthe's teacher about how everything had been turned upside down in his classroom. Marthe didn't respect her teacher's authority, dressed in ways that were a constant distraction, made not-so-subtle threats and intimidations directed toward him, and worst of all she was constantly whipping out her big naked breasts and breastfeeding her brothers in class, making her actions the focal point of class discussions. On Monday afternoon, in a private meeting with the principal, the teacher urged him to do something before things spiraled even more out of control than they already were. The teacher warned that if things continued the way they had been going, what was happening in his classroom would eventually spread beyond the school, to the city, then the county, then the province, followed by the country, the continent, and eventually the entire planet. The teacher was hysterical, saying that Marthe would soon take over the school, the town, the country, the world, and maybe even the universe if she wasn't stopped! He pleaded with the principal, warning that social chaos would fast ensue, as men would lose their dominant position in society, and women would eventually take over, with Marthe ruling over everyone like some Queen Kong savage monster female with gigantic breasts and an insatiable desire to subjugate men and destroy mankind.

Somewhat alarmed by the passion and intensity of the teacher's pleading, the principal gave his word that he would talk to this "little girl" and set things straight once and for all. He told the teacher to have Marthe report to his office on Tuesday. The principal and the teacher were both very small men themselves, roughly the size of Marthe's brothers. This was one of the main reasons why the teacher, and now the principal, were extremely concerned. And so on Tuesday morning Marthe found herself in the principal's office. She was told to leave her brothers outside and she entered wearing 10-inch black spiked stripper heels, a neon pink bikini bottom (which scarcely covered any of her gigantic ass), and a black leather spaghetti-strap halter top which criscrossed her immense chest and showed acres of mountaneous cleavage. Her almond-shaped nails were painted red and she also had on red lipstick and dark eyeshadow. She was also chewing bubble gum. After saying hello to her and having her sit down, the principal quickly cut to the chase: "Okay Marthe, we all know what has been going on in the school for a long time now, and it has got to stop. You are a young girl, and your body has gone through a lot of unexpected changes, and it must be very stressful for a young girl like you. That is why, I believe, you have been acting the way that you have been. Under normal circumstances, I would have expelled you today from school permanently. But I am a forgiving person, and I am going to give you a chance to redeem yourself. Since you are the one who started all of this, next Monday morning you are going to report to the school's auditorium, and you are going to apologize to your teacher, to me, and to the entire student body for your behavior, and that will be the end of it. If you refuse, I have no choice but to have you expelled permanently."

This had been the first time that anyone had confronted Marthe forcefully since her body had begun to go through its changes. Marthe was not used to this. She obviously did not want to get expelled, although it might be fun for her to see how the men could possibly stop her from entering the school, so nonetheless she decided that she at least needed time to come up with a plan. For the time being, she promised the principal that she would stop bringing her brothers to school and breastfeeding them in public, and that she would report to the auditorium next Monday. The principal continued: "Just so you know in advance, you are going to be disciplined somewhat harshly, and this will set an example for the other female students. I have not decided on the nature of your punishment yet, and you will not be notified until Monday morning in the auditorium." Marthe blew a big pink bubble with her gum, so big that it popped loudly. The principal continued: "And to make sure that things are kept under control, I have asked that the girls come to the auditorium with an older male relative, and that the police and sheriff's department send officers to our school. The male relatives of the girls will also be instructed on how to keep girls under control at home."

"Yes," Marthe agreed. "We wouldn't want the girls to get out of control, would we?" She then stood up to her unbelievable height of 8'3" in heels, said her goodbyes, and walked out of the office. Her bulging ass was so wide that it audibly squeeked as she forced herself out through the door. Both men breathed sighs of relief after she had gone.

When she got home on Tuesday, Marthe went to her room and closed the door behind her. She started thinking about what to do. At the moment this latest development was quite an annoyance, but if she played things right it could possibly turn into an amazing opportunity to consolidate the power she had amassed and even expand it. After an hour or so of schemeing, she went online and ordered a few things. Next, she picked up the phone and talked to her friends. For the rest of the week, things seemed to have returned to normal at school. Finally Monday morning arrived.

Marthe showed up to the school auditorium on Monday morning, carrying a backpack with her. When she entered, she saw that her teacher and the school principal were waiting for her. She walked up to where they were standing, and stood there quietly. She was instructed to sit down on a single chair that had been placed at the center of the auditorium stage, which she did. The principle and the teacher briefly addressed the audience, acknowledging that there had been some problems in the school recently but that now all this female empowerment nonsense was over and done with. Then they walked up to Marthe (neither were taller standing up than she was sitting down) and said: "Well now, Marthe, you were the cause of all these problems, and we can understand that perhaps you didn't know how else to deal with the admittedly b-big and challenging changes you've through since entering puberty. Nonetheless, anyone with common sense would know that what you did was inappropriate, so you are ultimately in the wrong. So, even though we are kind men, we feel that you must be punished for this. The punishment must be somewhat harsh, but it is for your own good. For your outlandish behavior, you are to--" At this point, Marthe interjected with tears in her eyes and said: "OH PLEASE FORGIVE ME! I know that as a silly young girl I have so stupidly misbehaved! I know how bad and wrong I've been and am TRULY sorry! I feel terrible, stupid, foolish and miserable! But PLEASE can I at least get a hug before I am punished so severely by you wise, wise men?"

This gesture of Marthe's took them both completely by surprise, as they were expecting defiance from her (which is in part why they had so many police officers attend the proceedings for security measures). But, between her humble words and the tears in her eyes, the two men's hearts softened. They said that she could get a hug, and no sooner did they say it then the thought pranced in their heads that perhaps they would get some sneaky satisfaction from hugging a girl like Marthe. They walked up and hugged her, and so did Marthe hug them, wrapping her long arms around them gently. At this point, she softly said: "I would like to genuinely say that I am sorry... I am genuinely sorry that... you naughty little boys will have to learn about our new reality the hard way!" And with those words, Marthe started to slowly and methodically increase the pressure of her embrace. For good measure, Marthe also wrapped her humungous legs around their thin reedy bodies and proceeded to squeeze away. Being compressed by both her arms and legs, the teacher and the principal felt as if giant boa constrictors had wrapped around them and were squeezing the very life out of them. In a matter of a few seconds, all the air was forced out of their lungs, and soon their arms and legs began to flail uselessly about. All they could manage to say was: "Marthe! What are you doing...?".

At the back of the auditorium, the police officers were too stunned to say or do anything. But even drawing their weapons would do no good, as any conceivable bullet fired at Marthe might hit the two men. And, really, is this what they had come to, questions of shooting an unarmed 13-year-old girl because they were afraid of what she could do to two grown men?

This was just the beginning of what Marthe had planned for their day together. The night before, Marthe had decided that their punishment needed to be taken to a higher level, compared to that of her brothers. After all, these were adult professional men who had been functioning independently in society for over a decade now, so breaking them in might be harder. Also, they were not related to her the way her brothers were, so she felt free to discipline as much and as hard as possible without any lingering moral or familial concerns.

While Marthe was applying more and more pressure, she was very careful not to fracture their ribs or damage their organs. She was still relentless however, denying them any relief from the pain or any preciously needed oxygen. The pressure around their bodies continued to mount and, though Marthe was only using a small fraction of her full strength, before too long the men could take it no more and blacked out.

They were out for a considerable amount of time. During this time Marthe posed and flexed her big arms for the audience and got the other girls in the audience to do the same, which had the effect of stunning all the males in the room, including the policemen, into mute inaction, intimidation, and disbelief. When the principal and teacher finally came to and fully absorbed in their surroundings, they were in for the shock of their lives. Marthe had stripped them down to the buff. Completely nude, their little bodies were also trapped between her thighs, with their heads down facing the ground and their rear-ends draped up over her knees. They also realized that the only article of clothing that Marthe still had one was her pair of frilly pink panties. She also still had on her five-inch black heels. Her body looked a bit oiled, causing her curvy musculature to stand out even more, and her enormous glistening breasts jutted out proudly from her chest. Before they could voice any protests, or ask her what on god's earth was going on, Marthe took hold of all four of their wrists in her single left hand, and raised her hand up high in the air, lifting them both up together and dangling their helpless little naked bodies for all to see. She then quickly and easily put them back between her legs, squeezed them a bit to secure them, and then her right hand came down with thunderous force, connecting solidly with her teacher's buttocks, causing him to yelp and squeal in pain. Marthe raised her right hand once more, and brought it down thunderously again, this time connecting with the principal's exposed buns. And so, a pattern was established, as Marthe spent the next ten minutes mercilessly spanking her principal and teacher. All the while, the two grown men yelped and squealed, as their exposed bums turned redder and redder, until finally they had turned crimson. The men never got a chance to utter a word, protest or beg for mercy, as Marthe's spanking proved to be too devastating. After waiting a few minutes, Marthe finally released the two men from between her thighs, and gently placed them on her lap. She spun them around quickly so that the audience could see their expressions of terror (and also see the naked men's swollen purple erections), and then she spun them back so they were facing her.

She took their chins in her hands, each of her dark-red-nailed thumbs under each of their chins, forced their heads up, and looked intently into their eyes. The two grown men tried to look away, but Marthe denied them that privilege, keeping her hard nails right at their chins and directly them to look up at her. After maintaining her gaze for over a minute, the two men eventually couldn't take it any more, and broke down crying. They sobbed uncontrollably for a while. She was too strong for them; she had proven that her will was far mightier than both of theirs combined. Finally, Marthe placed her left hand behind the principal's head, and guided his little face between her colossal breasts. With her other hand, Marthe cupped her teacher's chin and squeezed, forcing his mouth open. Marthe puckered her lips and lowered her face, until her lips and those of her teacher's connected. Marthe thrust her tongue forward and into her teacher's mouth. Her teacher tried to resist, but it proved futile, for her tongue was much larger and stronger than any muscle in the small man's entire body. For the next ten minutes, Marthe made out with her teacher passionately and agressively, her tongue exploring the inside of his mouth thoroughly. Sometimes she was so forceful that he would almost pass out. Somehow, she seemed to know his limits, however, and she would break their liplock just in the nick of time so he could gasp for air. When it came to the ten-minute mark however, Marthe maintained their kiss, and would not break it. Her teacher started to struggle desperately for air, but it proved to be futile, and he went under. At this point, Marthe guided her principal's head away from the space between her breasts, and instead placed her teacher's head between them. Now, it was the principal's turn to be kissed passionately by Marthe for the next ten minutes, as the teacher would slowly regain consciousness and find himself in her cleavage.

And so a pattern was now established. Each of the grown men would be spanked, kissed, and have his head in Marthe's bosom for ten-minute intervals. This cycle was repeated for the next 2 hours, for a staggering total of 12 times. The audience loved it and never got bored, whooping it up and continually filing past Marthe in an orderly way so as to get a close look. The girls in the auditorium did so in order to learn from Marthe's domination techniques. The older, smaller male relatives usually had their hands held by their accompanying girls, but from a mixture of fear and lust they themselves were also intensely curious and interested in what Marthe was doing. As for the teacher and principal, this alternation of pleasure and pain that the two men were to experience for the next 120 minutes drove them to the brink of insanity and madness. It was also during these two hours that Marthe noticed that her passionate kissing of the two men had similar effects as to when she had breast-fed her brothers. It finally hit her: her saliva and her breast milk had the same effect on men! This discovery made her feel even more empowered, and she was already feeling continually more empowered than she ever thought possible, but still she was making new discoveries of female empowerment all the time!

Now Marthe put the next phase of her plan into action. Standing up to a grand height of 7'10" with her 5-inch black high heels, and wearing nothing more than her pink panties, she bent down and took hold of one of the ankles of her teacher and principal with each of her hands, lifted them up effortlessly, and proceeded to parade them around the auditorium. Shaking them and continually raising and lowering their bodies with ease. For the first several minutes, the only sound that was heard was the continuous clicking sound from Marthe's heels as they hit the floor, as she strode confidently around the arena. Aside from that, there was practically pin-drop silence. As Marthe continued to parade around with the hapless, helpless upside-down men in her mighty grip, she taunted them, saying out loudly to the girls: "Look, my fellow classmates!! Look at these tiny little men that I have totally dominated and subjugated to my will with ease! They actually expected to discipline ME and shame ME in front of you, but just the opposite has happened and how could these men have not expected this to be the case! Even a small baby who examined ME next to them would conclude that I was obviously the dominant party who could and should easily establish total control over any environment in which I was placed with them! These two might have been 'big men' capable of holding down careers and commanding some respect in the past, but as soon as a creature like me appears on the scene, they are instantly rendered useless and become so distracted, muddled, and horny that they can no longer hold down any position other than that of weak babies!! Look how I have totally conquered them with ease and see how shamefully they react, dossile and submissive in every single fathomable way without me scarcely even trying to dominate them very hard so far at all! Can you imagine how much I would dominate them if I actually TRIED and put some MUSCLE into it? But all of this has been VERY easy for me to accomplish and I've not strained myself at all, and yet they are totally overwhelmed by it! Most of all, can you see how AROUSED these two men are after what I put them through during the past two hours?? I have totally destroyed their minds and bodies, and yet they react by getting disgusting little erections for ME, a girl young enough to be their daughter!!! Aren't they absolutely pathetic?? Don't I deserve to rule over them infinitely and forever??? This is the ultimate proof that they can amount to NOTHING against my MIGHT! I guess men can't help themselves, and they even get aroused when they are punished by the right girl!!! They get aroused even in inappropriate situations!! Aroused by 'little girls' whom they should never look at with lust no matter how tall or how developed these girls are!! Just the thought of it should make them ashamed of themselves, and yet they not only think it but follow through and allow their bodies to develop erections in my presence, and in the full view of the public, even though I have stripped them naked, so they know that the entire community will see the shameful little erections they have for me, and yet they cannot help themselves and have no willpower, and to their minds I'm sure they really do feel that they 'can't help it'! Well, if they 'can't help it' then perhaps it is time to conclude that these men do not deserve to be independent entities with full human rights!!! And though none of you girls are quite MY size, still any of you are more than a match for them and could have subdued them handily as well, if only you learned to use your feminine superiority as I shall teach you! I am beginning to feel that males were put on this earth to worship us girls, and that we know what's better for them than they know for themselves! HAHAHAA! So, in reality our ruling over them is doing them a favor! Really I am sure that I deserve to rule over these men, dominate them and use, abuse, and discipline them as I see fit, and what is more I am sure that in due time they will learn to LOVE it, if they don't already!!! In fact, let us attempt a little experiment to prove just how pathetic they are!"

With that Marthe's thunderous marching heels came to an abrupt stop. Now dangling each man by his arm, she hoisted them in front of her and held them high off the ground so that they were eye-level with her. She gave them a sinister smile and shook them just a bit to get their attention, their limp bodies colliding with her jutting breasts as she did so.

"Hello, little midgets!" she said to them cheerily. "I am going to give you a choice of what is about to happen, and I always stick to my word and make good on my promises!" The shaken men gave her nervous expressions. Their eyes were sad and a bit wide, like puppydog eyes, and their little mouths gaped open. "I promise you if you ejaculate right now in my presence then I shall mercilessly spank you harder than I have ever yet spanked anyone! I shall use all my might against you! If you dare get so turned on by what I am tellling you right now, then I shall throw you across my gigantic naked thighs and I shall give my pent-up rage full reign by going to town on your delicate little male asses like never before! You shall see a female fury in me that shall haunt your nightmares for the rest of your lives and you shall not be able to sit down for a month without wincing or remembering my rage and fury! I will beat you bloody to within an inch of your lives and I shall totally dominate your bodies by crushing them beneath my gigantic ass! I shall squeeze you between my legs until you will be able to hear your bones cracking! I shall not stop until I am good and ready to, no matter how loudly you cry or how much you beg me, for I am merciless and you are nothing to me but bits of male skin and bones for me to dominate, beat, and baby to my heart's content! But, don't forget, all of that is only what will happen IF YOU EJACULATE!!!"

Her descriptive threats were almost like word-sex to the dangling men. Their penises began throbbing uncontrollably as soon as she started speaking to them in this manner. They had already started to go through convulsions, visibly fighting with themselves to stop being so turned on by Marthe, her body and her promise of raw and brutal physicality, but just as she uttered the final word "EJACULATE" they could take it no more, lost their mental battle, gave in to the thrall of masochism, and began shooting load after load of thick semen out of their penises and onto Marthe's big jutting naked breasts which were directly in front of them. Marthe roared with a mix of laughter and rage, in the process shaking the men in her grasp!

She then made good on her promises, sat down, yanked the males across her lap, and began reigning blows down upon their rear ends like never before. In a blind fury the men's asses turned red and then began to blister and even fester with some blood as Marthe's large palms cracked against their delicate flesh. The males' screams filled the auditorium and did not let up when the spanking was over. Not pausing for a moment, Marthe shoved the men to the floor of the stage and then pounced upon them, sitting on them rudely and then crashing her impossibly large ass down upon their mangled, exhausted bodies. She shoved them between her legs and then began to grind and squeeze them, just as she promised, until their bones began cracking. At this point she once again threw her head back and roared with laughter and with a sheer expression of furious joy in regards to her female power. "DO YOU TWO WEAKLINGS POSSIBLY REALIZE JUST HOW CLOSE YOU ARE TO DEATH? IF I JUST DECIDED TO SQUEEZE ONLY A *BIT* MORE???" Before long the men blacked out again and Marthe finally let up. She briefly turned to her stunned audience, smiled wolfishly, gave a brief double-bicep pose, then relaxed and sighed out of exasperation, for she was taken aback by how exhillarating this was for her. She had in fact told a bit of a mistruth to the men, for she did not allow herself full reign to use all of her strength on them, for that would have easily killed them.

Ever since Marthe had stripped her principal and teacher down to the nude and proceeded to spank them, her friends had formed a circle around her. This had in effect served as a protective barrier between her and the officers. With the members of law enforcement blocked by Marthe's friends, the lawmen were essentially disarmed completely. The cops and sheriff's deputies simply couldn't bring themselves to shoot at the girls. Besides, they were entirely stunned and in awe of the proceedings anyway. Truth be told, all of the officers had hard-ons and many of them had creamed their pants more than once, so smitten were they both with Marthe's display of power and with the sexy intimidation techniques of all the girls around them. While most of the officers simply backed away and stood mutely by, a few did make meager attempts at tackling the girls down and handcuffing them. Both tactics proved embarrassingly ineffective: the girls were far too big and strong for the men to tackle, and the officers who backed away couldn't retreat forever. Eventually, the bold teen girls simply walked up to the officers, backing them away further and further until their backs hit the wall, at which point they ended up in the girls' embrace. The girls did however notice something like chivalry on the part of the officers, when they refused to shoot the girls dead or injure them. For that very reason, they whispered into their ears: "For this honorable act, officers, you will not be spanked, but you will still be kissed and breastfed!!" Really, of course, it was not so much chivalry and politeness but rather fear and lack of confidence that the males were experiencing.

After Marthe had once again paraded her teacher and principal around the auditorium, this time showing off their beaten bodies (which STILL had erections!), she finally set the the men down on the floor in the middle of the auditorium. At this point the men had regained consciousness and, though still woozy, they tried to put on their underwear and pants, but their bottoms proved to be much too sore for that. They started to cry again, at which point Marthe looked down into their eyes, flexed her muscles right in their faces to intimidate them, and said: "My poor little teacher and principal! Are your little bottoms still sore because of that little spanking? Well, guess what? I had anticipated this, and I have just the thing that will not hurt your little bottoms!" With those words Marthe retrieved her backpack and produced two diapers and some baby powder from it. Grabbing onto the two grown men before they had time to react, she sat down in the same chair that she had spanked them on earlier. First, she dashed some baby powder onto their soft and crimson red bottoms. Next she proceeded to fasten the two adult diapers that she had ordered online onto them. (Well, they were size XS but still technically adult diapers.) When all was said and done, each grown man surveyed his body, and started sobbing uncontrollably once more.

Now Marthe knew that they were finally ready to be breast-fed. The teacher and principal were in fact never more ready, as they were now experiencing infantile regression because of wearing the diapers. And so, they showed no resistance as Marthe guided their mouths to  her breasts. If anything, the two grown men seemed very eager to be babied, and as Marthe began gently patting their backs and craning her neck down to give them little kisses on the tops of their little heads, they began smiling a bit and sucking on her nipples in earnest, with great enthusiasm and gratefulness. At this point, Marthe decided to once again tease and taunt the two men. Once they had been fed to their limit, she pulled her nipples out of their mouths, gazed intently into their eyes and asked them: "How old are you two?" The teacher replied that he was 33, and the principal replied that he was 43. Marthe burst out laughing and asked them in a very condescending manner: "And how does it feel to be breastfed by a girl that is 20 or 30 years younger than you?? Just as I thought, either of you is old enough to be my father!! And yet I am controlling and babying YOU!" Once again, the two grown men felt beyond pathetic and helpless, and started to cry again. This time, Marthe reached into her backpack once more, and produced two pacifiers and bonnets. Once the two grown men had the pacifiers in their mouths, and the bonnets around their heads, Marthe was almost ready to take them home with her. "I have totally destroyed you," she informed them as they hung off her body and continued to kiss and worship her breasts, rubbing their teary eyes against her mountainous mammaries. Then she turned to the audience and struck a double-bicep pose.

Her final act of the day was to reward the head of the law enforcement, who was responsible for his men not shooting and injuring her and her friends. Easily holding her teacher and principal in the crook of her left arm, she spotted the head of law enforcement and walked up to him. Looking down into his eyes, she said: "Because you and your men did not kill or injure us girls today--because you allowed and, in my opinion, probably WANTED us to gain control of society for you--I am going to take you home with me and reward you for your cowardice and stupidity--I mean, for your 'chivalry'!" Here she chuckled. "But don't worry! You are not going to be spanked! Instead, you will just be kissed and breastfed! I see that you have a wedding ring on, but don't worry, I am thirty or forty times the woman that your middle-aged wife is, and as the most superior human being in this town I have decided that you are to live with me now! I own you now too, and please take note I am so powerful and smart that I have just taken control of you without even a fight or any arguing! History shall show that you could have prevented the Girl Revolution today, by simply shooting some of us--for tomorrow perhaps we may have grown so big and strong that bullets will not stop us!" She chuckled again. "But you and your 'brave' fellow officers could not bring yourselves to do that, even though deep down you knew that inaction would doom malekind to slavery. For this 'heroic' act of male cowardice, I shall always love you, and shall love shoving you into my mighty breasts, the symbol of female power, every chance I get! And I'm sure you'll love it too!" Without any sign of resistance on his part, Marthe bent down, and picked him up with her right arm and then crammed his head face-first into her sideboob. She proceeded to take the three grown men home with her, without the slightest sign of difficulty in having to carry three people in her arms.

And now with Marthe gone, it was the turn of the other girls in the auditorium to spank, kiss, bully, beat, tease, dominate, and breastfeed their older male relatives, teachers, and officers. The girls' older male relatives and teachers got spanked, breastfed, and kissed, while the officers were spared the spankings, being kissed, teased, and breastfed only. For the remainder of that day, that auditorium began to seem less and less like an auditorium, and more and more like a daycare center for naughty infants, or maybe even a lactation lounge, as the room was filled with sounds of cries and screams coming from the grown men, and the sounds of gasping and moaning coming from the girls whose breasts were being sucked. It truly was a shocking sight for anyone who would have walked into that auditorium. Every dick was hard, and that evening the school janitorial staff needed to spend three hours of overtime cleaning up all the spilled semen.

Chapter End Notes:

Please post a review if you like this chapter or story!