- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

*This story contains mature elements and should not be read by minors. It should be noted that though there are characters under the age of 18, these characters absolutely do not engage in sexual intercourse.*

----

 

During the month of December, Marthe breastfed Don, Hugo and Ian anytime she was alone with the three of them. None of Marthe's other brothers or father still had any clue as to what was going on, though all of them sensed in some way Ian had now become "hers" as well. At most the other brothers merely teased Don, Hugo, and Ian about having milk stains on their collars (the source of which they never suspected) and semen stains on their crotches all the time. The other males in the house all still had jobs that took up their time. By now, Don and Hugo and Ian were beginning to have another major problem. Having dropped out of college and become unemployed, all their savings were more or less gone, and they had no money coming in either. Due to the disastrous effects of the hormone on them, they knew that they were no longer capable of working. The only route of escape left for them was Marthe's breast milk, since it would make them disoriented and help them forget about reality. All they did now was either breastfeed when Marthe was ready for them, or else prepare Marthe's food, do Marthe's laundry, clean Marthe's room, kiss Marthe's ass when she felt like having it kissed, or else dream about and masturbate to Marthe whenever they were alone. They adored her beyond sanity or comprehension and were truly her devoted slaves. Many times before and after breastfeeding sessions they would pathetically try to stretch up towards Marthe's face to make out with her, but she would laughingly push their heads down with a big hand. She knew that she was basically the sole subject matter of their consciousness, and they envisioned her radiant face and gigantic body in their heads 24 hours a day. They were driven mad by lust for her and their private conversations amongst each other consisted of little more than feeling each other out for confirmation that Marthe really was so hot and sexy, and that it really was fine for them to throw their lives away in devotion to her (as if they could help it, as if they had a choice). "Oh my god I can't believe how hot Marthe is getting, Don!" "I know, Hugo! Her body is just so big and hot I can't stand looking at it without wanting to try and dryhump her leg!" "I know it feels crazy, but it actually is normal to feel this way about her, because LOOK AT HER!" Etc. By now her three brothers had become so addicted to her milk that they never wanted to eat regular food again. In fact, due to Marthe's tremendous milk production, it was more than enough to satiate all three of them at the same time. They were all losing weight but did not exactly look unhealthy. They simply appeared very thin and slender. By now Don weighed 80 pounds, Hugo weighed 90 pounds, and Ian weighed 100 pounds. Marthe was happy to inform them that she now weighed more than the three of them combined! All three brothers were also beginning to stoop a bit and get curved spines. Due to this, Don now only stood 5 foot even, Hugo was 5'1", and Ian was 5'2". Marthe plotted their heights on a chart and made them watch as she often plotted her growth as well.

During this month, Marthe took her three brothers with her to school, with two of them strapped to her chest in two separate baby carriers, and the third one stuffed in the backpack. Her brothers were in absolute awe of her physical strength, as she carried them around the school grounds without the slightest sign of difficulty. Marthe would chat with her classmates standing completely erect, without having to slouch even the slightest bit. In reality, once she was fully immersed in her conversations with her friends, she would forget about her brothers altogether. The only time that she would remember them was when they started to suck on her breasts for her milk, and even then she would hardly acknowledge their existence, only occasionally patting them on their heads, or running her big long strong fingers through their hair.

As usual, Marthe's growth continued and by the end of the year she stood 7'3" tall, and weighed 290 pounds. Her father's house shook constantly with her every step, for she was like an earthquake moving through it, and when she wore her new 8-inch heels she would constantly draw attention to the fact that the top of her dirty blonde hair was brushing the 8-foot-high ceiling. Her breasts were like gigantic overinflated beach balls on her chest, and they bounced heavily when she walked.

On the first day of the New Year, as she had been promised, she was handed the keys to her new house. She spent the next few days moving all of her belongings, and moved into her new home on the fourth of January. This gave her an entire free week before classes resumed again. As Marthe was contemplating how to spend her free week, there was a knock on her door. Marthe opened the door, and saw that it was her three brothers. A big smile formed on her face, and she invited them inside. Her brothers quickly cut to the chase, and said that their father had kicked them out of the house, now that they were completely out of money and unemployed, as they were no longer contributing to the household in any way. They could no longer pay for food and, with her gone, they had no source of nourishment.

Marthe couldn't help but laugh out loud, very long and very loudly. She looked down into her brothers' eyes and told them that they were welcome to stay with her, as long as they obeyed her and lived by her rules. With no other choice, her three brothers agreed to her terms in unison. Secretly of course they all knew that really the three men (if you could call them men) loved her and would want nothing more than to continue to live off her breasts, no matter if now they were now formally positioned beneath her in household hierarchy. Marthe then proceeded to give them a tour of her place, and to show them to their rooms. The brothers went through the entryway, into the living room, and then into Marthe's bedroom. They all noticed how large her bedroom was. It was in fact the size of a small home. Her bed was the size of four normal beds put together, overstuffed with red satin sheets and Greco-Roman pillars at the four corners, as if to emphasize Marthe's godhood. The next thing they saw was that her room connected directly to the other much smaller nine bedrooms that were arranged around her room in an enormous semi-circle. Marthe informed Don that the leftmost room was his, and that the room next to his was Hugo's, and the one next to Hugo's was Ian's. What had alarmed the brothers the most about the home was that the only way to and out of their rooms was through Marthe's bedroom, and that the only way in and out of the home was through the front door, which was fourteen feet high, with a doorknob that was 9 feet up from the ground.

Don, Hugo and Ian spent the rest of that day settling into their rooms. That night, after Marthe, dressed in a see-through negligee had breastfed the three of them in her bedroom, she ordered them to their bedrooms, and told them to see her in the morning at 8am sharp.

The three brothers did as they were told, and saw their sister the following morning at eight. When they entered her room, Marthe was sitting on her bed. Without saying good morning, Marthe said: "OK, my dear brothers, from now on every morning when you wake up, you are going to shower in the little bathrooms that are part of your rooms, because I know that you'll be masturbating and I want you cleaned before you disgrace my presence. After your showers you will then report here every morning at 8. One of you will go down and make my breakfast, while another one of you cleans my room, and makes my bed, and does my laundry if needed. The last one of you will help me shower and then get dressed when we step out of the bathroom afterward. If it is a school day, I will take two of you to school with me, while the third one stays home and does the chores. This will be the usual default schedule and you will be punished severely for not adhering to it, but expect the schedule to change randomly at my slightest whim. If it is the weekend or a holiday, I will give you specific orders for that day. Are there any questions?" Since no one asked any questions, Marthe told Don what she wanted for breakfast, and proceeded to her bathroom. Don went down to the kitchen to make his sister's breakfast, while Hugo made his sister's bed and cleaned up her room, and Ian got his sister's clothes ready and then followed her into the bathroom for their shower.

When Marthe was done showering, she stepped out and allowed Ian to dry as much of her immense body as he could reach with the towel, then she dried the rest herself. She put on the bra and panties that Ian had brought her, then entered her bedroom. Ian now had to dress his sister. Today, Marthe had picked out a pair of shorts, and a loose-fitting top. Nervously, Ian took his sister's shorts, and slid them up her tree-trunk sized calves and thighs. Next, just as nervously, he got onto her bed to drape the top around his sister's upper body. Now that she was dressed, Marthe bent down and picked up her brother effortlessly and went to the kitchen.

Once there, Marthe proceeded to eat her breakfast and breastfeed her three brothers, two at a time. The brother not being breastfed at any given time would watch in awe at how much food his younger sister consumed that morning, all while her immense tits were being sucked on by two guys. Most of her meal consisted of eggs and bacon for maximum protein. It took all three of them to suck all the milk from her breasts, and as usual they all suffered from disorientation afterwards.

Marthe's home had been built in a very secluded area so that she could have all the privacy that she wanted. Her home came with a swimming pool, and basketball and volleyball courts. She had also a gym to be built as well in the basement of her home. After breakfast, Marthe took her three brothers to the basketball court, and proceeded to play basketball with them. The brothers thought that the three of them might stand a chance against her. Marthe, however, explained that two of them were going to be strapped to her chest and sucking on her breasts again while she played against the remaining one, and that all three of them were going to get rotated around. As expected, the game proved to be a no contest, as Marthe won each game 21 to zero, partly due to the fact that her brothers' vigorous sucking on her nipples only added to her excitement, intensity and determination during the game. Actually the brothers' bellies were all so full already from breakfast that they didn't dare try to drink much more milk, so instead they often simply pretended to suck but actually more or less kissed and made out with their sister's nipples instead, which was also quite pleasurable for all involved. The brothers on her chest would bob around violently, bouncing in response to her aggressive movements on the court -- so wild of a ride was it that the were lucky they didn't vomit, for Marthe would have punished them for spoiling her fun with such behavior. Marthe sweated profusely during each match, and the mixture of the taste of her salty sweat and sweet breast-milk, along with the eroticism of her nipples, drove her brothers almost to the verges of insanity. Then, on a lark, she suggested that they play her 3-on-1. Once again, Marthe dominated and scored 21 points before the brothers could manage a single basket. They couldn't manage a single pass without her long arms intercepting it, and when she decided to drive to the basket, the three brothers either got knocked down like bowling pins or else simply hung onto her body limply as she trampled over them. The four were a mass of sweat and exhaustion after the game, and Marthe had them all take a shower with her to refresh themselves. "Besides," she added, "I know that all three of you have ejaculated multiple times in your shorts during our match, and I want to know that you've been cleaned off before you sit anywhere in my house." She smiled, then they all went off to take a shower together in Marthe's deluxe bathroom.

During her week off, Marthe established her total and complete authority over her brothers. Marthe considered the idea of putting her brothers on a very small allowance, just enough for their most basic of needs to be met, but then decided against it because she rather liked the idea of the men all being completely impoverished, with their bank accounts as empty as their souls were, and 100% dependent on her for life. She also had a big chart in the kitchen which was intended to improve and keep track of their behavior. Disobeidences (which included the slightest hesitations before obeying Marthe's orders) were tallied, as were unsolicited favors that the brothers did for her (most often back rubs, massaging her muscles, and painting her toenails). If they did a good job with their daily chores, this was noted also, as were the brothers' continually diminishing height and weight figures, and the escalating number of times a day that they had orgasms (Marthe always kept track of this as best as possible, never letting any of the brothers wash their underwear or even flush the toilet without her checking for traces of semen). If Don, Hugo and Ian had felt pathetic before, they now felt totally and completely helpless, with Marthe calling "family meetings" to announce whenever one of them had lost another inch or whenever they had hit an orgasm milestone ("Oh look, Ian! It seems you have masturbated fifty times this week! A new record! My my! Fifty little spurts of semen from your tiny dingus, and each and every one of them with ME on your mind! Do you really find your widdle sista so so SOOOO hot?"). Sometimes she would give them rewards in the form of draping her breasts over their heads (her cleavage actually sucked them up from the top of their heads down to their chests) and letting them kiss and lick her freely for a precious few moments. Other times when too many minor infractions had been made (and Marthe's tolerance for disobedience or delay of obeisance was extremely low) she would spank them soundly in front of each other. Here were three brothers between the ages of 19 and 21, who had become completely dependent on their thirteen-and-a-half-year-old sister! As their feelings of worthlessness and helplessness continued to mount, Marthe's three brothers tried to escape from reality every chance they got, but the only way they knew how was to obsessively suck on their sister's breasts for her magical breast milk.

Marthe's week off went by quickly, and on the eleventh of January, Marthe got ready to start the second half of her school year. For the remainder of the month Marthe took two or three of her brothers to school. If one happened to stay at home, he was kept busy with the countless chores that Marthe would assign to him, everything from reorganizing her extensive lingerie collection to cleaning the kitchen and bathroom floors with toothbrushes. Marthe made sure to lock the front door on her way out, and she would giggle on her way to school knowing that one of her older brothers had no way of leaving her house, given the door knob was 9 feet off the ground, and way out of his reach. Marthe also giggled to herself every night before going to sleep, knowing that three of her older brothers were in three of the nine adjacent rooms, with no way out other than through her bedroom, and more often than not she knew that at any given moment at least two of the three were obsessively masturbating to the thought of her body. At nights, Marthe had a habit of locking the door to her bedroom, whose doorknob also happened to be 9 feet off the ground. In short, in a matter of a year and a half, Marthe had managed to bring three of her brothers completely under her spell, courtesy of the golden nectar that flowed from her breasts and her imposing physique. She had locked them all in under her control. It was like having three new pets who were constantly in heat but constantly also appreciative of he slightest affection. Marthe loved the situation.

By month's end, Marthe now stood an even 7'4" tall and weighed in at 300 pounds.