- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

*This story contains mature elements and should not be read by minors. It should be noted that though there are characters under the age of 18, these characters absolutely do not engage in sexual intercourse.*

----

 

For the remainder of the month of September, Marthe continued to breast-feed Don and Hugo in her first period class. This class had basically turned into Breastfeeding and Male Management 101 and there was nothing the little teacher could do to stop it. Marthe completely dominated the proceedings and helped the other, somewhat smaller girls learn techniques of domination over the much smaller men.

At home, Marthe also continued to breastfeed her two brothers anytime she was alone with them. Her phenomenal growth continued, and by the end of that month she now stood an even 7 feet tall, and weighed an astounding 255 pounds. She always went to school in her 6-inch high heels, and with Don and Hugo each weighing a measly 90 or 95 pounds each and being only slightly over 5 feet tall, she had no problem carrying them around, with one stuffed in a backpack and the other one strapped to her chest in a baby carrier. Don and Hugo both felt tremendous shame, and felt absolutely pathetic, but all they could do was to close their eyes when they were paraded around the school by their "little" sister whose high heels clicked loudly and authoritatively as she strode around with total man-dominating confidence, or else they would obsessively suck on her breasts in class to try and forget about reality.

One of Marthe's closest friends was named Lisa, and she had also been effected by the hormone to a modest extent (currently standing 6'1" and weighing 175). Lisa's father was the president of a major book publishing company. Lisa told Marthe that she might be able to get her a book deal if she wrote about her experiences of the previous year of her life. Marthe loved the idea, and asked Lisa to follow through on her proposal. It just so happened that Lisa had been breastfeeding her father during that month, and due to the effects of her breast milk, his willpower had plummeted. Consequently, Lisa had very little difficulty convincing her father to consider this, and an interview date was set for October first between Marthe and Lisa's father. That day Marthe only wore a red lacy see-through bra (which was custom-made a few months ago, but far too small for her by this point), a pair of painted-on red leggings, 8-inch red high-heeled platform boots, and a thick coat of red lipstick. Lisa's father was a very tiny man of about 5'2", and after he let her into his office Marthe brushed past him and sat at the man's own desk, in his big oversized stuffed leather chair, which actually creaked and looked small underneath her massive body. She smiled at him, crossed her legs and patted her thigh as an invitation for him to sit on it. During the interview, which was conducted on Marthe's big lap, it was agreed that she would get a 100,000,000 euro advance (an unheard of amount), and seventy-five percent of the total profits from the sale of her book annually. Marthe left the office with a smile on her face. Lisa's father had lipstick kiss marks all over his face and a big sticky smelly wet patch on his crotch.

Now that Marthe had a 100,000,000 euros to her name, she decided that it was time for her to become an emancipated minor. She had very little difficulty convincing her father of this. She confronted him one day in the kitchen wearing cutoff jean short-shorts that hid barely any of her immense ass and a tight white t-shirt that was tied up to expose her midriff. She addressed her father as "Arthur" and told him that she was feeling more independent now and that really what she wanted to do was become head of the household, but barring that she supposed that maybe it would be good enough if she simply left and got her own house. A flash of raw anger appeared on her father's face: he was outraged by her insolence, but as Marthe cornered him against a kitchen counter and began to shove her towering form against him, Arthur prudently checked himself, because the last thing he wanted was for this conflict to turn physical. Marthe told her father that it was up to him: either he should formally relinquish control of the house and family to her, or else he could sign the legal paperwork to allow her to begin the process of leaving. "Th-th-th-th-the latter," her father said. She pushed up against him harder, whispered "Thank you, daddy" in a sweet innocent voice, bent down and kissed him on the lips. Then after Marthe withdrew her body and gave him room to breathe, Arthur quickly filled out and signed the necessary forms without another word before anxiously scampering away in fear. Her wish was easily granted by the appropriate authorities during the month of October.

During this month, Marthe also decided that the house she was currently in was becoming too small for her anyway. So, she contacted a local architect to custom-build a house for her. She told the architect exactly how she wanted her house to be built. The house was to have a very large entryway that lead to a very large room that would serve as both a living room and a dining room. That room would lead to another very large room that was to serve as her bedroom, with its own bathroom. Marthe's bedroom would then fan out and lead to nine other smaller rooms. In other words, the only way to get to enter these smaller rooms or to leave them was through Marthe's bedroom. These smaller rooms would each have their own bathroom. All the doors in this house were to be 14 feet high and five feet wide. Marthe's house was also going to have a kitchen attached to the living room.

Construction plans started in earnest in October. For the remainder of the month, Marthe continued her breast-feeding of Hugo and Don, and her friends continued their breast-feeding of their male relatives. Marthe had kept her breast-feeding of Don and Hugo a secret from her other brothers and father, but still everyone in the house perceived a subtle and unspoken feeling that the two youngest males were in some sense "hers" now.

As October drew to a close, Marthe stood 7'1" tall, and weighed in at 265 pounds. Not only was Marthe continuing to grow, but her body was also continuing to become more and more feminine and voluptuous, beyond all normal dimensions. She had developed an overwhelmingly intense hourglass figure and her smiling face, which looked more mature than her years, grew more beautiful every day. Everywhere she went men stared at her with intense longing and desire, though fewer and fewer of them would even dare approach her because they felt so intimidated.

Marthe had told the architect of her house that she wanted the project completed as soon as possible, and the construction firm had three crews working in three shifts around the clock to have the house completed and handed over by January first. The workmen did not want to disappoint Marthe for they had all instantly fallen in love with her on first sight and even though they all had wives of their own and would very possibly never see Marthe again after the job was completed, they nonetheless wanted to please her more than anything else in the world, because she filled their dreams inspired them in ways they never thought possible. Marthe couldn't wait for November and December to be over, so that she could move into her new home.

During the month of November, Marthe's next oldest brother Ian also lost his job due to the effects of the hormone. Just like Don and Hugo before him, Ian was 5'3" tall, and at the moment he weighed in at 115 pounds. Marthe now had three brothers who were unemployed, had dropped out of college, and were going to be at home with nothing to do. Well, she thought with a smile, she could think of something for Ian to do.

On November first, when Marthe was alone with him, she asked Ian if he would play a game of basketball with her. By now, Marthe was 22 inches taller than him, and outweighed him by 150 pounds. Ian was obviously intimidated by her, and replied that he didn't think that it was a good idea. Marthe played on her brother's ego and said: "Oh! Come on, 'big' brother! You are not afraid of losing to your younger sister, are you??? I'll even spot you 20 points. The first one to get 21 points wins, so don't tell me you don't think you can score even one point against me! Now that I'm giving you that kind of a handicap, if you refuse to play me then I will really know what I have suspected for sometime: that for some reason you are afraid of me and consider me your superior!" Pushed into a corner like that, Ian had no option but to agree to the game. Marthe laughed and replied: "Great, 'big' brother! Oh by the way, if I win, you have to do me a favor!" Ian thought nothing of it and agreed.

As she expected, the basketball game proved to be a no-contest endeavor, with Ian failing to score a single point, and Marthe easily winning the game 21 to 20. During the game, Marthe made sure to bump into Ian and rub her body against him as much and as hard as possible. Sometimes, she would hold the ball as high up as she could, and simply walk up to the basket and score. She knew this was "traveling", but she also knew that Ian would be too scared to call her on it. Besides, at this point they both knew that she could score any way she wanted anyway. Sometimes he would try valiantly to block her, or knock the ball out of her hand, but it was all to no avail. It was like a fly trying to stop an oncoming tractor trailer. Marthe would also rudely yank the ball out of Ian's hands whenver he had it, sometimes shoving him to the ground on the process. With both his ego and body getting bruised, he could hardly get a shot off, and the shots he did manage to let loose were either wildly off target or else easily intercepted by Marthe's long arms. By the end of the game, both of them were very sweaty, Ian due to exhaustion and Marthe due to excitement.

Marthe then took Ian by the hand, lead him to a secluded grassy part of the yard, sat down, pulled him on her sweaty lap, and said: "Ok Ian, and now about that favor you promised me!" Ian, still huffing and puffing from their basketball match, was confused and stunned by this sudden turn of events. Before he could even try to struggle his way off of Marthe's lap, she had stripped him of his sweaty T-shirt and shorts, taken off her own sweaty clothes (revealing her see-through purple lingerie, all of it drenched in sweat), and informed him that they were now going to wrestle. Of course, Ian had no chance. At first he tried to scurry away, but Marthe's big strong arms caught him before he could get two steps from her. Then he realized he had no choice but to try and mount a defensive effort, but of course this proved absolutely futile and pathetic as he was far overmatched, his little arms looking like pipecleaners compared to her massive pythons. Soon Ian found his little body being violently crammed around Marthe's much bigger body in whatever rude way she saw fit. His face was crushed and smeared every which way across her slick sweaty body, and sometimes it was positioned under her huge heavy ass. Then Marthe would wrap a huge hand around his ankle, and he found himself being lifted up by one leg and then thrown down on the ground. His cries were to no avail, as Marthe only giggled with delight as she put him in painful hold after painful hold, twisting his legs, arms, and body any way she saw fit. Eventually Marthe ended up on top of Ian, her breasts pushing down against his chest and chin. She smiled as she snaked her legs around his and proceeded to spread his legs apart in a powerful grapevine. Ian managed to gasp out: "Marthe please!! You are KILLING me!!" Marthe responded by saying: "Okay, okay, 'big' brother, I will stop, but you have to promise to do something else for me, something very special!" Ian replied that he would do "Anything!"

And with that, Marthe moved upwards on Ian's body until she was sitting upright over his chest. Next she snapped off her sweaty bra, bared her big breasts, and sat Ian up, wrapped her legs around his midsection and said: "Ok Little Baby Ian, my breasts have been lactating for quite a while now, and I always need someone to suck them until they are dry. This is where you come in today. Suck my breasts until they are not painfully swollen with milk anymore, or else I will continue to wrestle with you until your little bones snap apart." Ian's jaw almost dropped to the floor, and he was utterly speechless. Marthe decided to give him a little squeeze with her legs to encourage him. "You know I could kill you pretty easily if I wanted to. I've only been toying with you thus far, you realize." Still the nervous little man hesitated. Then: "SUCK MY FUCKING TITS!" she bellowed. Ian got the message, and started to suck away in earnest. The milk entered Ian's mouth copiously, and he loved its taste. Given that Marthe was also very sweaty, he also tasted her salty sweat. He loved Marthe's milk and he also loved the way her beautiful skin tasted when he licked it. The mixture proved to be intoxicating to Ian, as he sucked away like an addict. At one point he furtively looked up at her and became intensely attracted to her hot sweaty face with her dirty blonde hair, also dripping wet with sweat, as she looked down at him with an expression of pure pleasure, lust for power, and radiant dominance, telling him tenderly to "Keep sucking, little bitch." This process went on and on and on, until Ian felt that his little stomach was swollen and about to burst. At long long last, Marthe's breasts were dry. She looked down again into her brother's eyes and said: "There you go, big brother. Now that wasn't so bad now, was it? You must have enjoyed it, for I see the pokey little peeny down there between your little legs. But then again, you've had a naughty erection the entire time you've been with me today, haven't you?" Ian felt too much shame to look his sister in the eyes, so he looked down at the ground embarrassed. Marthe put her strong soft index finger under his chin, forced him to look up into her beautiful green-blue eyes as she flexed the bicep of her other hand and told him, "Yeesssh, there's something about my big body that just seems to excite men..." Then she gave him some quick little kisses before helping him put his clothes back on and sending him on his way. That night Ian masturbated furiously to the thought of his sister for three hours, experiencing more profound orgasms than he had ever had but also feeling worthless and deeply ashamed of himself. "Oh god..." he moaned, "I can't believe how turned on I am by Marthe, and by what is happening to me... But it is so shameful... But I can't help it.. But I want her to, to..." And then he lost himself in tortured moaning as he stroked himself, lost in deep longing for Marthe's colossal body and its ability to dominate him. He wanted her to tease him, insult him, and totaly treat him like shit, if only he could have the pleasure of being in her presence.

For the month of November, this became Marthe and Ian's routine, and just like Hugo and Don before him, Ian became addicted to his sister's breast milk and addicted to her patronizing domination of him as well. He did not win a single basketball game against her, and after a while he just almost gave up trying, until she threatened him with a spanking unless he attempted to play her in earnest. Marthe totally dominated Ian in every way, day after day after day, grinding his body and mind both nearly to the breaking point, and forcing her way into his mind and heart. Ian was the only one that Marthe breast-fed during this month. She let Don and Hugo starve and laughed in their faces everytime they begged her for even a drop of her breasts' sweet nectar. "HAHAHA!" she bellowed. "You can't have any until I say you can! You can whine and cry and pout all you want, but you should KNOW right now that I AM IN CHARGE OF YOU, AND I *KNOW* HOW MUCH CONTROL I HAVE OVER YOU, I *KNOW* YOU CAN'T RESIST ME! YOU *USED* TO BE THE BULLIES BUT NOW *I* AM THE BOSS! YOU CAN'T RESIST ME, YOU WANT ME MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF, BECAUSE I *AM* LIFE ITSELF TO YOU! BUT YOU CAN'T HAVE ME! INSTEAD, *I* GET TO HAVE YOU, AND I DO ANYTHING I WANT TO YOU, WHENEVER I WANT TO, OR ELSE I CAN SIMPLY HOLD MYSELF BACK FROM YOU AND TORTURE YOU BY MY ABSENCE, AND THERE'S *NOTHING* YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT EXCEPT WHINE LIKE THE TWO LITTLE HORNY PUPPIES YOU ARE!!! NOW GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES AND KISS MY TOES!" To say they obeyed her was an understatement; they were so scared yet turned on by her that they dropped to the floor, began slobbering all over her toes with a mix of spit and tears, moaning, and it was all they could do to resist dry-humping her feet (which she surely would have punished them for). She was absolutely thrilled to know just how much they wanted/needed her. Their weights continued to plummet as they were forced to try and pick at other, normal food, which they didn't like any more and which their bodies had grown unaccustomed to and rejected. They could be heard sometimes purging themselves in the bathroom, throwing up like teenage girls with eating disorders. Meanwhile, Marthe's growth continued unabated, until by the end of November she was 7'2" tall and weighed 275 pounds. She often called her three brothers to stand before her in her room, naked, whenever she could announce that she had grown another inch, and then she would cackle with glee at how much bigger than them she was getting, then turn her back to them and mash them each against the wall by thrusting her plump posterior into their chests.

The work on Marthe's new home also continued around the clock, and she was told that she could move into it in one month's time on New Year's Day.