- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

*This story contains mature elements and should not be read by minors. It should be noted that though there are characters under the age of 18, these characters absolutely do not engage in sexual intercourse.*

----

 

On July first, Marthe had turned 13, and she was looking forward to her summer, and to subjugating another male. Her next oldest brother Hugo, was 20 years old now, and had just finished his sophomore year in college. Due to the effects of the hormone on men, he had had a disastrous year, and had gotten Ds and Fs in all of his classes. The school had dismissed him outright, without giving him a chance of even going to summer school to raise his grades. Unbeknownst to anyone, the hormone lowered the willpower of men, and also effected their ability to concentrate. In short (no pun intended), Hugo had had no chance of getting through his classes. Now his best prospects for the remainder of his life were to be stuck in a dead-end job, like the current part-time one that he had. But when he showed up for work on Monday, his boss (a female in her mid-30s, who often wore high-heels) had told him that business was going to be slower than usual, and he was told that he was not going to have a job anymore. Hugo had saved up some money over the past year, and the thought that it was enough for him to get through the summer. With this one-two punch, he knew that he was going to be absolutely miserable for the forseeable future.

Most members of the Fleming family spent their summers fishing, hunting, and camping, and this one was going to be no exception. Hugo however felt so miserable, that he declined to take part in any of those activities for that summer. So when all the men in the family went out the following day, he was left alone with Marthe. Even Don had gone with his brothers and father; he didn't want to leave his goddess, but Marthe insisted that he go. A little while after everyone else was gone, Marthe came to the living room where Hugo was watching TV. She said: "Oh dear Hugo, can you please come to my room? I need to ask you a favor." Hugo thought this was a little strange, since he had ceased talking with his sister ever since she outgrew him months and months ago (and before then, most of their communication only amounted to him insulting her or ordering her around), but nevertheless he and followed his sister into her room, watching her high bulbous ass sway from side to side as she walked in front of him. Marthe closed the door behind them and locked it. Now Hugo felt a little intimidated, because he was only 5'3" tall and weighed 115 pounds, while his sister currently stood 6'9" tall and weighed 225 pounds. Marthe looked down into her brother's eyes, smiled and said: "Brother dear, I have this terrible cramp in my back, and I was wondering if you could please massage it? I'm a poor little girl who can't stand pain, and it's killing me!" Hugo hesitated in answering, but Marthe was insistent: "Oh pleeeeease..." Hugo finally agreed. And with that Marthe took off her t-shirt and the sweatpants that she was wearing, until she was down to her lace purple bra (a newly-purchased custom-made one, which actually fit her) and matching panties, and she lied down on her bed on her stomach. Hugo was a little surprised at Marthe's actions, and was once again hesitant, but Marthe kept asking him, then teasing him that "You aren't SCARED of me, are you?", until he relented and sat on the bed next to her and proceeded to rub his sister's huge shoulders. He was truly overwhelmed with how big her shoulders were and how big indeed her entire body was. This was the first time he had seen her up close, after avoiding her for months on end due to fear over how big his little sister was getting. Marthe responded to his touch by saying that he wasn't applying enough pressure. Hugo increased the pressure, but Marthe commented that it still wasn't nearly enough. "It feels like a little kitten or something pawing at my shoulders, Hugo! I need an actual MASSAGE, if you don't mind and can actually manage!" She finally suggested that he should straddle her back to get a better position. By now, Hugo was a little embarrassed at his lack of strength, and so he straddled his sister's back and started to massage her with all of his meager might, starting at her shoulders and working his way down. Now Hugo got an even better appreciation for his sister's size and apparent strength and toughness, and this was the paradox, for the closer he got to her and the more effort he exerted in order to try and prove his manliness, the more he realized how much her body superceded his own. She was simply much, much tougher than him. He was in awe of how big and shapely she was. Hugo worked his way down Marthe's body until he got to her lower back and stopped. He tried his best, using circular motions and really putting much effort and all of his weight into it, for what that was worth. Marthe responded by murmuring that she loved the feel of his tiny little hands. At this, Hugo blushed and stopped. Marthe said: "Oh Hugo! Don't stop, please massage my legs as well!" Hugo had also liked the feminine feel of Marthe's skin and body, and without thinking he obeyed, massaging her legs by starting at her upper thighs and working his way all the way down to her ankles. At long last he was done, and his hands had cramped up. He felt as if he had just had the most intense workout of his life.

Now that he was done, Hugo got off of Marthe's bed and stood up. Marthe sat up on the edge of her bed and said: "Thank you SOOOO much, Hugo! My back feels so much better! Oooooh I feel GREEEEATT!" she drawled, laying it on thick, then yawning and stretching and absentmindedly flexing her very large arms right in Hugo's face. Hugo replied: "No problem Marthe. I'm going to go back and watch TV now." But before he could turn around and leave, Marthe opened up her legs, wrapped them around her brother's midsection, and closed them. She said: "Oh not just yet, Hugo! There is still one more thing I want you to do for me!" Hugo was taken completely off guard by this, and after his initial shock had worn off, he started to struggle to get free. Marthe giggled and held him between her legs -- very gently, but Hugo was still trapped. He tried with all of his strength to pry open Marthe's thighs, but he couldn't budge them. He felt as if two living tree trunks had wrapped themselves around his abdomen. Marthe almost didn't even feel her brother's struggles, and laughed openly at his predicament. Hugo finally moaned: "Marthe pleeeeease! Let me goooo! Let me gooooo! God daaaammit!" Marthe replied: "Oh Hugo! You are mine now! You are so cute when you get angry!" This only caused Hugo to struggle even more, and to pound ineffectively on his sister's thighs, but he was still trapped. Then she increased the presure just the slightest amount, and Hugo began screaming and crying and begging for his life. Finally Marthe relaxed her legs and said: "Now that we have fully established who is in control here and you have learned your place, I will let you go, 'big' brother, but you have to do one more thing for me!" Hugo pleaded: "Ooooh Marthe, please let me gooo! I've had a terrible month! I have been kicked out of college, and I don't have a job for a summer either because that mean boss lady fired me, even though when I first started working there I had a crush on her and even th-thought m-m-maybe she would like me and be my girlfriend!! But now I know she just hates me and thinks I'm a loser because sh-sh-she fired me!!" Marthe replied: "My poor brother!! I am so sorry, but what I want you to do for me will make you feel much better, I promise!" And with that, Marthe undid her purple lace bra and threw it on the floor. Her gigantic breasts bounced free and burst into full view.

This completely shocked Hugo into silence. He had never seen breasts so big and perfect. Marthe continued: "You see, 'big' brother, for some months now my breasts have been producing milk. In fact, so much milk that if someone doesn't suck them out and drink them, my breasts hurt all day and feel swollen. Don has been helping, but now I have become too big for one manboy. This is where you come in!!! I want you to suck on my breasts until all their milk is gone!!" Hugo's face turned white, and he looked at his sister in shock and silence. He was completely speechless. Seeing this, Marthe started to squeeze her legs and said: "Come on, 'big' brother, get started!! Before I squeeze you to death! Either way, I know this is good for you!! Besides, my sweet milk will help you forget about being kicked out of college and being unemployed for the summer due to your female boss discarding you like a little piece of trash! You see, at my breast finally you will feel comfortable with yourself, because finally you will be playing the natural role of a little helpless baby! You will love it and it will start to feel very natural for you! Besides, if you don't start I will keep squeezing my legs, harder and harder and harder!" Between Marthe's logical reasoning, and the shooting pain in his abdomen, Hugo needed no further instructions. He took hold of Marthe's left breast, took the big nipple into his mouth and started to suck for all he was worth. Almost immediately, Hugo began to love the feel of Marthe's nipple against his slick little tongue. He sucked her tit in earnest, all the while lovingly caressing her big boob, and for this he was rewarded with his sister's milk as it flowed copiously into his mouth. Its sweet flavor surprised him initially, but he found that he loved its taste. He sucked harder and harder, and for good measure, he even paused at times to kiss Marthe's breast and tell her that he loved her. Marthe started to gasp and moan. Her brother continued to suck away. Finally at long last, her breast had run dry. Marthe had to shake Hugo a few times, and pull her nipple out of his mouth. She quickly guided him to her other breast and the entire process was repeated. Finally at long, long last, Hugo was done. Once again, Marthe had to pull her nipple out of Hugo's mouth, and shake him vigorously to snap him out of his trancelike state. When Hugo finally opened his eyes, the entire room was spinning. It took him a few minutes to regain his senses, to remember where he was, and even
to remember his own name.

While this was going on and he was still dazed, Marthe took the liberty of ripping all his clothes off him, holding him aloft with her forearm under his neck, and taking him in front of the full-length mirror. Again and again she emphasized their size disparity, jiggling his limp little body in front of her towering powerhouse hourglass figure. His mind reeling for so many reasons, Hugo began to moan in confusion. Marthe then directed him to observe and note the crude little stiffy that he was sporting. "You've had a hard dick ever since you entered my room, Hugo," she told him laughingly. "Don't think I haven't noticed!"

Marthe could tell that her brother was now completely lost. He was no longer a coherent or independent human being. She knew then and there that Hugo was also going to be completely under her control from now on. So now she had not one but two older brothers that were completely under her spell!! It was going to be a wonderful summer!!

For the rest of July, Marthe continued her breastfeeding of Hugo almost around the clock, to the point that Hugo ended up preferring Marthe's milk to any other kind of food. She often breastfed him with him strapped to her chest in the baby carrier, and wearing a bonnet and bib as well. Don was jealous, but Marthe's explanation was that Hugo deserved to catch up on his share of milk, and so the younger of the two brothers was for the time being only allowed to drink "leftovers" when Hugo could not gulp down all the milk available in a given sitting.

Moreover, Marthe had begun rolling out an assortment of "games" for the three of them to play. She would arm-wrestle them both simultaneously, with Hugo's entire body vs. Marthe's right arm, and Don's entire body against Marthe's left. The men were no match for her. Every ounce of strength they had could not match Marthe's casual effort, and time and again she mashed them down to the floor and crushed them with just her forearms.

At month's end, Marthe was now 6'10" tall and weighed an unbelievable 235 pounds, with every ounce of it in the shapeliest places. As much as she relished her looks and loved her body's development, she liked showing herself off off even more. In public she strutted her stuff and caused every neck to bend when she walked past. Adults were all totally afraid of her and groveled before her whenever she arbitrarily chose to disagree with anything they said, which was often. In private with Don and Hugo many hours were spent gathered around the full-length mirror admiring Marthe's big body. She would flex her muscles and present her long legs for her brothers to embrace and kiss.

At times she got so "heated" that her breasts and nipples actually seemed to expand in real-time. As it was, her nipples were big enough to fill her brother's little mouths. Sometimes when she was "pooking", Marthe would literally screw each of her brothers' mouths onto a nipple, and it would be so tight a fit that her brothers' weights would in fact be supported. She would then stand up and watch as the two little men's bodies dangled, each from one of her big tits. They would all be naked, and Marthe would admire the sight in the mirror, flexing her bicep muscles, winking to no one in particular, blowing kisses, and proudly shaking her immense chest back and forth, which would send the little men shaking and swaying in front of her, with their pathetic little forms draped down over her breasts and their little feet suspended high in the air. They moaned both in humiliation and in lust whenever she did this, and more than once they shot loads of semen onto her stomach when she abused them this way. When she was finished she would pry their little mouths off her nipples, and she thought the little teeth marks they had left on her nipples were the cutest little things.

When August came around, everyone except Don and Hugo went for a prolonged camping, fishing and hunting trip that would last the entire month. Once they had left, Marthe ordered Don and Hugo to strip naked, put on two frilly little aprons (which she and her mother used to wear) and go to the kitchen to make her breakfast and wait for her. She showed up for breakfast topless, wearing only pink frilly panties and 6-inch hot pink heels, and she sat down at the breakfast table to leisurely enjoy her breakfast. Her brothers stood at attention, one on each side of her, and she noted that they were not any taller standing than she was sitting down. At times Hugo fed her chocolate-covered strawberries, and when she turned to Don he fed her grapes by dangling a small vine of them from his mouth to hers (she had to bend down a bit and he had to stand on his tippytoes in order to get his head sufficiently above hers, even though she was sitting and he was standing). She then ordered her two brothers to sit on her humongous thighs, and to suck on her breasts while she ate. She noted that both of them had erections and that their cocks strained upwards whenever she slightly repositioned their little bodies on her big smooth thighs. She told them that her body was now making at least enough milk for two people, and that it would now take the two of them together to suck her breasts dry. "You must both put in as much effort as possible to suck all the milk you can, otherwise my boobs will feel bloated, and I won't like that and will take it out on your backsides with spankings if it happens." Marthe then moaned and gasped as she enjoyed her main meal (a plate full of approximately ten pounds of bacon), and Don and Hugo each eagerly and vigorously sucked on her breasts until her breasts were dry. An hour later, all three of them could be seen moaning together in mutual stupor and satisfaction, with Marthe leaning back and clutching her brothers' little bodies to her chest, as if they were babies or small kittens.

Starting in August, Marthe also ordered her two brothers to not to shave anymore. She loved the feeling of their rough facial hairs on her breasts, as it resembled a ticklish feeling. She would also occasionally tease and belittle her brothers by saying: "My poor two older brothers!! Is this facial hair the only remnant of your manhood?", and she would burst out laughing. This routine of breastfeeding her brothers while she ate continued for the rest of August, and by the end of the month she was now 6'11" tall, and weighed 245 pounds. Both of her brothers had actually lost a little weight, and she took every opportunity to remind them that she now weighed more than both of them combined.

During the course of this summer, the hormone continued to have its effects on the ability of the males to focus. This affected all males who had hit puberty, so when school started all the higher classes from eighth grade onwards were filled with female students only. All male students were either held back, put in remedial classes, or thrown back multiple grade levels. This resulted in boys who were three or four years older (and often five or six inches shorter) being put into classrooms with girls who were far younger, smarter, stronger, and taller than them.

Marthe's remaining brothers also dropped out of college, and they were now stuck in their dead-end jobs as well. For Don and Hugo, not only had they dropped out of college, but they remained unemployed when September first rolled around and made no attempt to look for something to do in life. They were done as far as independence or initiative was concerned. This all came at a time when Marthe was about to start the seventh grade, and the night before the first day she got together with her friends, and told each of them to bring one of their older male relatives to their classes tomorrow for a big surprise. She also told Hugo and Don to get dressed in the morning, as she had a great big surprise for them. So, on September first, after everyone besides her and Hugo and Don had left the house, Marthe went up to the attic and brought down a very large backpack that was used for camping. She looked to her two brothers and said: "Ok my big brothers, one of you is going to drive us to school, and once we get there, I am going to strap one of you to my chest in the baby carrier, and put the other one in the backpack, and take you little guys to class with me. You can't just stay home alone anyway. I've decided that tomorrow in class we are basically going to have a show and tell demonstration of 'How I Spent My Summer', and I'm going to talk about the things I do with you guys, and even demonstrate some of it!!!" Don and Hugo thought of voicing their opposition, but by now their willpower had plummeted, and they meekly assented. Their slight hesitation, however, caused Marthe to smile even wider, flex her large but shapely biceps in front of them, and inform them that if they didn't obey her instantly then she would simply throw them over her big thighs, spank them until they were both crying messes, and then drag them to school naked anyway. "If you EVER disobey or embarrass me at school, please know that I will beat you up in front of a large audience. You and I both know that I can do so quite easily, and actually I would relish the opportunity!" Don and Hugo squirmed. Then Marthe smirked, because they both had hard-ons.

So in no-time, the three of them were in the school parking lot, with Don strapped to Marthe's body in the baby carrier, and Hugo stuffed in the giant camping backpack. Marthe calmly made her way to the school, through the hallway, and into her first period class. The entire time, she was treated with the shocked looks, gasps, and giggles of the rest of the girls in the school. The boys could only look at her with a mix of dire horror and impossible lust. Her friends also came to the classroom with their older male relatives. Marthe calmly looked at her teacher, another very short male, and said: "Hello teacher! I am taking over teaching the class this morning and the subject is going to be 'How I Spent My Summer.' If you know what's good for you, you will please sit down and enjoy my demonstration!" Too shocked and intimidated to do anything, the little teacher obeyed Marthe's instructions.

Marthe, who stood nearly seven and a half feet tall in her heels, calmly took Hugo out of the backpack, set him beside her and patted him on the head. Next she undid the bottons to her blouse, and bared her two mammoth breasts. She bent down, wrapped her arms around Hugo's legs, lifted him up to her breasts and ordered him to start sucking on her left breast. Given that Don was already strapped to her body in the baby carrier, she merely ordered him to start sucking on her right breast as well. Too ashamed to look around and see what the kids thought of them, Don and Hugo closed their eyes and started to obsessively suck away. Marthe started to speak and said: "Hello everyone! These are my two brothers, Don and Hugo! They are 19 and 20, and have dropped out of college and are unemployed!! I have been breastfeeding them now for a while, and they absolutely love it! Their penises get super-hard just thinking about it! In fact, they prefer my breast milk to regular food!" The entire class of girls gasped and laughed, taunted and teased the brothers, asking the brothers if they felt pathetic being breastfed by their younger sister. This only caused the brothers to feel more shame, and focus more on sucking to forget. After a few minutes of this Marthe announced that she would show them a trick. She screwed each of her brother's heads tight onto her breasts so that their mouths were chock full of her big nipples. Then she stood up, let go of Hugo and undid Don's baby carrier, so both young men were like little decorations, hanging down from her nipples, suspended in mid-air. Marthe shook them back and forth a bit and then struck a double-bicep pose, which yielded much cheering and applause from the young ladies in the room. The males were too shocked, intimidated, and turned on to know what to think or do. Soon, Marthe's friends started to breast-feed their male relatives in the class as well, strong-arming some of them to do so, while one or two of the more resistant males needed some quick spankings before going with the flow, and the room was soon filled with the gasping and moaning of the girls, in addition to the girls frequently laughing at and teasing and taunting the males, including the older boys (17- and 18-year-olds who had been held back). The teacher was too shocked and scandalized to speak, so at one point Marthe turned to him and asked: "Would you like a suck too, teacher?" The man could only nervously shake his head and try to murmur "N-n-n-n-" but the full word never came out. Marthe gave him a wide grin and informed him that she would happily give control of the classroom back over to him only if he could pull down his pants in front of her and prove that he did not have an erection. "Would you like to prove that to me, teacher?" The man shook his head in a flurry, and Marthe cackled "Thought not!" as she threw back her head and laughed. "Now get over here and suck my tits before I spank you!"