- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

*This story contains mature elements and should not be read by minors. It should be noted that though there are characters under the age of 18, these characters absolutely do not engage in sexual intercourse.*

----

 

"HAH!" Marthe roared. "I knew you would like it! Just the thought of sucking your sister's breasts for nourishment may have rubbed you the wrong way or whatever, but when you ACTUALLY are in the moment of it, pressing your little lips against my big nipples, and getting such sweet juice out of it, I knew you couldn't resist! How could you when my gigantic breasts are the most awesome thing in your world, little brother? And this is the best way for you to worship my boobs like you would God!"

As Don sucked on Marthe's breast, the milk entered his mouth first drop by drop and then in a strong stream. It tasted like regular milk, only sweeter. He wrapped his arms around her gigantic breast and hugged and gently rubbed it as he sucked. It was all he wanted. After a while, when enough had entered his mouth, Don wanted only more and more of it. The milk started to have a dramatic effect on him, as his head started to spin, and he became somewhat disoriented. Marthe meanwhile had started to gasp and moan, as she felt tingling sensations that had started in her nipple, spread to her breast, and then the rest of her body. She too started to feel a little disoriented, but certainly not as much as her brother.

As Don continued to suck on his sister's breast, Marthe decided that she wanted the same thing done to her other breast, and instructed her brother accordingly. She called out his name several times, but he didn't respond, and continued to suck away. It was as if he had entered another dimension, and didn't want to leave it. Finally, Marthe had to pull Don away from her breast, and shake him a few times until he came back to his senses. Impatiently, Marthe guided Don's head to her other breast, and thrust its nipple into his mouth. "Suck the other one, you little bitch," she told him. Again, Don did not disappoint his younger sister. He sucked greedily.

Marthe's friends meanwhile, had been watching with a mixture of curiosity and shock, as Don continued to suck away, seeming lost in space and time. At long last, Marthe felt that she had had enough for her first time, and pulled her nipple out of Don's mouth. Once again, she had to shake him a few time to bring him back to his senses. Once they had both recovered, Marthe asked Don to get off of her lap, and she put her bra and dress back on. She told her friends that it was time for them to go home, as she had to talk to Don about a few things. Giggling, her friends made Marthe promise that she would invite them over again when she planned on breast-feeding her brother, and they bid her goodbye.

Once they were alone again, Marthe looked down into her brother's eyes and asked how he liked what had just happened between them. Don nervously replied: "M-Marthe p-please... You are my sister. This is just plain wr-wr-wr-wr-wrong. We shouldn't ever do this again." Marthe replied: "Oh come on, 'big' brother, I know how much you liked it. Besides, even if it is wrong, people do wrong things all the time. Wasn't it wrong when you used to hit me and call me mean names? Surely this isn't as bad as that, since it's something we BOTH like doing! If hitting someone is better than breastfeeding them, then maybe you'd prefer it if I physically abused your poor little body instead?" He hurriedly shook his head. "Didn't think so!" Marthe remarked. "Besides, we both know it felt really good, in fact so good that the good feelings were much stronger than the 'bad' feelings of guilt and shame. From now on, every time we are alone together I am going to breast-feed you and you are going to be my baby. If you have a problem with that, then I can punch you instead. One punch from me is enough to knock you out cold -- you know that. But if you think punching someone isn't as bad as breastfeeding them, then oh well, it's up to you." Don's head started to spin, as a part of him couldn't argue with this logic. He didn't answer back and simply looked down at the ground. "Besides," Marthe  continued, "you know as well as I do that we have done a lot of other 'wrong' things together, like kissing and cuddling together nearly naked in my bed on cold winter nights, and we also know for a fact that you definitely have a lot of very 'wrong' thoughts about me several times a day when you're alone in your room and jerking off into tissue paper!" Don's face grew red and embarrassed. Then Marthe told her brother that she wanted to be alone now, and asked him to leave her room. Don hesitated. "I know you want to make out with me, Don," Marthe said dismissively, "but I don't feel like doing that now. You will just have to retreat to your room and masturbate while THINKING about kissing me. That is going to have to be good enough for you today, and, besides, you already have a wet spot on your pants."

Between that day and the end of April, everyone in the family except Don and Marthe went camping and fishing every chance they got. During these times, Marthe would invite her friends over and breast-feed Don in their presence while they all teased and made fun of him, doing height comparisons and seeing how much larger around their arms, legs, feet, and muscles in general were vs. Don's. Marthe's friends all said that they would also love to find someone to breast-feed, once they started lactating as well. Aside from making girls grow much taller, another effect that the hormone had on girls was to lower their inhibitions. The hormone also effected men. One of its effects on men, including Don, was to lower their willpower. So during the month of April, this breast-feeding ritual was established, and by the end of this month Marthe had grown even more and now stood an incredible 6'7" tall, and weighed an astounding 207 pounds. With her heels on she was an even 7 feet. She enjoyed towering over her family at this height and the sounds of her clomping around in her heels could be heard all throughout the house all day long, with none of her brothers or her father having enough courage to tell her to be quiet, for they were too afraid to remark upon anything at all even remotely related to Marthe's height or development. She licked her lips in anticipation sometimes, daring them to comment when she stood too close to them at times, grinning down at their little bodies.

Each time Marthe breastfed her brother, Don felt so safe, secure and protected, as if he was back in the womb. This proved to be so different from his real world, a world of uncertainty, insecurity, pain and misery. At the same time, Don as a 19-year-old felt absolutely pathetic next to his 12-year-old sister. Each time she hissed at him that it was "Time to suck my tits!", he felt like a fly that was entering a spider's web. With each passing day, he lost more and more of his self-concept, and became more and more dependent emotionally on his much younger sister for feeling secure. She would pick him up randomly throughout the day, cram his body into a ball, hug him against her chest and then make out with him, laughing at his obvious erection once she set him back down on his own two little feet. She loomed over him and could call him to attention whenever she wanted. It was as if he had become nothing more than an extension of her being. He hated this situation, because it make him feel pathetic, and yet, feeling pathetic, he loved how his sister and her body caused him to feel. These two completely different feelings that Marthe induced in him only added to his sense of confusion and disorientation.

During the first week of May, after one of her breast-feeding sessions, Marthe asked Don how much money he had saved up from work. Don replied that he had around 400 dollars saved up. Marthe said that she was going to need around 300 dollars, for she wanted to special order a few things online, and that she had a surprise for him. This made Don extremely nervous, but given that Marthe had just breast-fed him, he was still somewhat disoriented, and he meekly agreed to hand over the money to her. Marthe gave him a kiss on top of the head. Then she went online and ordered what she needed, and she had to wait until the month of June to receive it. For the remainder of the month of May, Marthe continued to breast-feed her brother at every opportunity, and with each passing day, more and more milk was produced by her body, until Don had to eat less and less food, not that he was eating so much these days anyway, as he was usually too depressed to do much of anything besides masturbate to his sister secretly in his room. Furthermore, as time progressed, Don started to crave and almost prefer his sister's breast-milk to regular food. Marthe's amazing growth continued unabated, and by the end of May she stood at 6'8" tall, and weighed 215 pounds. Don was down to 95 pounds, as the breast milk satiated him but also somehow directed his body into a new sleeker form. Just the thought of their relative size differential made Don cream his pants, and Marthe would often remark upon this whenever she made him stand next to her in the full-length mirror, which was often.

During the last week of May, the family had decided to take a month-long vacation in June to visit relatives in Germany. When Don heard this, he would have ordinarily liked to go, but Marthe said that if he wanted their routine to continue, he would stay home with her. The idea of being alone with Marthe for an entire month seemed very scary to Don, but also perhaps almost too exciting for him to bear. By now he was too addicted to Marthe's breast-milk anyway, and his free will was all but gone. So on June first, everyone else left for Germany, and Don was technically left in charge of things. Their father actually announced that "Don is in charge!" by yelling it from the truck as he drove away. Marthe cackled, knowing that her father had been too afraid to tell them this earlier, as doing so would have given Marthe a chance to respond.

Later that afternoon, a package arrived for Marthe, and Marthe anxiously took the package to her room. She called for her brother, and told him to come to her room for a big surprise. Don nervously went to his sister's room, and entered. Marthe told him to close eyes, and to open them only when he was told to do so. For the next fifteen minutes, Don could hear the sounds of a package being opened, and of various articles of clothing being put on by Marthe. Finally, he felt Marthe's hands under his armpits, as she effortlessly lifted him up, and then he felt his legs go through two sturdy supports. finally, he felt Marthe tie something around his neck, and then tie something round his head. At long last, Marthe ordered her brother to open his eyes.

The image that greeted Don when his eyes opened left him speechless for the next few minutes. What he saw was Marthe's and his own reflection in the mirror. Starting from the ground and going upwards, Marthe was wearing 6-inch red platforms, followed by long red stockings, a red skirt that went down half-way to her knees, and a red blouse that was buttoned down the middle. She had also put on red lipstick, and had fixed her hair up in a bun. Marthe had also securely fastened to her own body a baby-carrier with three straps. One of the straps went around her lower back, one around her midsection just below her breasts, and one around her neck. Marthe had placed Don in the baby-carrier so that he was facing her body, with his face inches from her nipples. She had also tied a light-blue bib around his neck, and a bonnet around his head. The feeling of shame and humiliation that Don had recently been feeling was now amplified by an order of magnitude, as he now looked completely like a newborn baby strapped to the chest of his mother. After the initial shock had worn off, all Don could do now was to wrap his arms around Marthe's neck, start to sob and cry uncontrollably and say: "Oh Marthe!! Please!! Please protect me!! Please protect me from this cruel and cold world!! I can't take it any more!! I feel as if my whole world and identity is spiraling out of control!" In response, Marthe with an almost maternal feeling ran her fingers through Don's hair and said: "There, there, 'big' brother. Don't worry. I'll protect and nurture you. Here... let me do something for you that I know will make you feel much better."

With that, Marthe undid the buttons of her blouse, thrust her nipple into Don's mouth, and started to breast feed him. This breast feeding session went on for the next hour, as Don continued to cry, sob, and suck eagerly on his sister's nipples. Her breasts became glistening wet with her brother's tears. Occasionally, Marthe would order Don to open his eyes and see their reflection in the mirror, and she would offer hushed commentary about "See how little you are...? And see how biiiig I am?" The sight along would have caused Don to cry more, and suck away more vigorously, but Marthe's lovingly sarcastic commentary made him explode in babyish blatting. "Oh, there, there," Marthe would say, patting him on the back. "Oh you poor baby, you need more of big mama Marthe's breast milk!"

During the month of June, Marthe kept Don strapped to her body in the baby-carrier almost at all times. When they slept at night, Don would have to sleep in Marthe's bed, with Marthe's arms and legs wrapped securely around his body. He had many nocturnal emissions, and Marthe teased him about every single one. Marthe also invited her friends over sometimes when Don was breast-fed, which to Don seemed to be all the time. Don also spent the entire month of June doing all the chores and kissing Marthe's asscheeks as ordered, on a nearly hourly basis. He had been turned into Marthe's slave, doing her laundry, cleaning her room, making her breakfast, lunch and dinner, brushing her hair for her, painting her nails and toenails, and sometimes even being forced to wipe her bottom after she went to the bathroom.

In addition, he almost didn't have to eat any food, as Marthe's breast-milk was more than enough for his dietary needs. He also had a painful erection, for being in his sister's presence caused him to be hard almost 24 hours a day. By the time the month of June had come to an end, Marthe now stood 6'9", or 7'3" in her heels, and weighed 225 pounds. On the last day of June, during their final breast-feeding session for that month, Marthe asked Don if he was going back to college during the summer. Don replied that he no longer had the willpower to study anything, and that he was also having trouble at his job. And with that, he started to cry again. Hearing this, Marthe knew that Don's college days were over, and that at best, he was looking at spending his remaining years slaving away at a dead-end job. Feeling empathy for him, she put her big hands on his small shoulders, bent way down and gave him a long kiss on the lips. While doing so, she felt Don shiver and shake. His knees buckled and his crotch bucked a bit and she knew that he had just had an orgasm. She knew that she had now completely conquered her youngest brother and that he was her total devoted slave. She now planned on putting the next phase of her plan into action. Conquering her next brother who was a year older than Don. That night after midnight, as she turned thirteen, and with her arms and legs wrapped securely around Don's spent body, she looked back at the last year of her life: she had finished sixth grade with ease, she had grown 21 inches, gained 135 pounds, and had completely conquered Don.

On July first, the family was back from Germany. During this time all of Marthe's friends had also noticed that their breasts had also started to produce milk. They decided that the next time they went over to Marthe's to observe Don's breast-feeding session, they would discuss who in their own families they could also start to breast-feed.