- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

*This story contains mature elements and should not be read by minors. It should be noted that though there are characters under the age of 18, these characters absolutely do not engage in sexual intercourse.*

----

 

January started, and as the month progressed Marthe's body continued to go through changes. By now her breasts had reached cartoonish proportions. They were gigantic yet also pert, staying up very well even when she didn't wear a bra. They were approximately the size of basketballs, bounced when she walked and rose and fell when she breathed. Even when her Triple-XL shirts stretched out to the max, she still felt that her heavy mammaries were threatening to burst through. She no longer wore a bra because no bras fit her. 

One morning when she woke up, she realized that her nipples were moist. First she thought that she might have sweated in the night, but upon closer examination she realized that her nipples were covered with a white liquid. It finally occurred to her that the liquid was actually milk. Another side-effect of the hormone had now manifested itself. Girls would start lactating after hitting puberty, even if they were not pregnant. Marthe had had sex education classes since October, as mandated by the state's department of health, and she was starting to learn about the changes that her body was going through. It was difficult for her, however, since she was going through so many of these changes far ahead of schedule and to far more extreme degrees than seemed possible. In addition, she usually talked to her friends, trying to make sense of things. For the time being she decided to keep this lactating business to herself. By the end of January, Marthe was 6'4" inches tall and weighed 185 pounds.

During the second Sunday of February, everyone but Marthe and Don went fishing. Don had been too depressed with being out of school. Once again, the dirty dishes had to be washed, and there were chores that had to be done. Since no one in the family dared push Marthe around, or even ask her to please do anything for them (since they were afraid that if she disobeyed them formally then their pretense of control over her would suddenly be shattered), everything became Don's responsibility. But he was very depressed and chores were the last thing he wanted to do that day, so he decided to just watch TV. Marthe also wanted to watch TV, so they started to argue, Don finally showing some anger (albeit misplaced anger) due to so much pent up frustration in life. Marthe mentioned that Don needed to do the dishes anyway, and Don told her to mind her own business. "But don't you remember, dear 'big' brother, what happened the last time we argued?" Marthe drawled with a smile and patted her bare thigh. "Remember how that turned out? And I'm eeeeeven bigger now than I was then! So beeeeee careful, 'big' brother!" Don scowled and turned his head. The remote was on the coffee table, and both of them grabbed it at the same time. Between being depressed, not having any meaningful employment or a girlfriend, and being on leave from college, Don had stopped thinking clearly. He pulled on the remote sharply, and told Marthe that she should just back off because he was the older one, and a boy. Marthe however taunted her brother and called him a "pipsqeak pokey-pants loser". Don finally snapped and saw red. He charged at Marthe with all his might, knocking her off her feet and onto the ground. Actually Marthe went down deliberately, laughingly, falling back on purpose as this was part of her plan, to make Don think he still had a chance. Because of his momentum he ended up on top of her. He grabbed her wrists, and tried pinning her hands to the ground. After a brief moment, however, just long enough to make Don believe that he was in control, Marthe easily broke her brother's grip, and she in turn grabbed on to his wrists. She also snaked her long and powerful legs around Don's midsection and locked her ankles together. She ended up turning so that they were now both on their sides, with her thighs around Don's midsection. Marthe began to gently squeeze her legs. In short, the result was almost identical to their last encounter, except this time around Marthe was even bigger and stronger. Almost immediately, Don felt the awesome power of his sister's legs, as he tensed his abdominal muscles to protect himself. He obviously couldn't keep this up for long, as his weak abdominal muscles quickly cramped up, and he also needed to breathe, which he couldn't do very well. As expected, after a short while, Marthe ended up compacting the space in her brother's abdomen, with her brother begging for mercy from his sister. This time however, Marthe decided that Don needed to be punished, so she didn't release him just yet. She wanted to make him realize just how weak and helpless he was, especially compared to her. She even released his arms, to let him try and pry her legs apart. Don tried to do so, but couldn't even budge his sister's thighs a centimeter. Marthe almost didn't feel his struggles, and she acted as if he wasn't even there. "Hmm," she mused, "I think I ALMOST feel some little chicken arms trying to tickle me or something." She laughed down at him. Soon, Don was reduced to sobbing and begging his sister for mercy, and hopelessly pounding on her big mammoth legs, which encased about half his body. He told her that he would do anything if she just stopped. After another five minutes of squeeze-torture, Marthe said that she would ease up, provided that from now on he cleaned her room every day, did her laundry, fixed her bed, made her breakfast, and continued to give her polite kisses on her asscheeks whenever she requested them. One additional stipulation was that from now on, if she asked him for an 'extremely important favor' he couldn't say no and had to do it for her. Not thinking at that moment, Don instantly agreed. Upon hearing this, Marthe reluctantly released her brother, but not before giving him a few more "love squeezes" for good measure. "MMmm, I LOVE you, 'big' brother!" she said as she squeezed, flexing her biceps for show. All throughout this process Marthe had been getting those tingling sensations once again, the same ones she had gotten the last time she had squeezed her brother between her legs.

The rest of February went by fairly uneventfully, with Marthe now being 6'5" tall and weighing 195 pounds.

March started, and the weather had turned beautiful. By the last weekend of the month, spring had started and the family decided to go camping for the entire weekend. Don was still very depressed at being on a semester's leave from college, and Marthe hated to go camping, so they stayed behind. After their last fight, every morning after everyone else had left the house Don had to make his sister breakfast, clean her room, fix her bed, and bend down (slightly) to give her kisses on her bulbous asscheeks whenever Marthe requested. He also had to do her laundry once a week and promise to kiss her underwear before folding it and setting it in her clothes drawers.

One day, once everyone else was gone, Marthe told Don that she was inviting some of her female friends over for a get-together tomorrow, and that she had an "extremely important favor" to ask him, but she didn't elaborate any further. "Be on your best behavior, 'big' brother--OR ELSE." By now, Marthe had grown to 6'6" tall and weighed 200 pounds. She imposed herself on Don easily and often, leaning into him when they talked and playfully smushing his little body against the walls for fun. From time to time she would also randomly grab him as they passed in the hall, hold him tight and swiftly yank his trousers and underwear down to expose his seemingly omnipresent erection. Don could never fight back in these instances, and Marthe would point at his stiff little penis while teasing "Oh big brother, who is that hard-on for, I wonder?" Then finally when she'd let him go, he would scamper away while hurriedly pulling up his trousers while she laughed at him.

She had also definitely started to notice boys more than ever before. But now, due to the artificial hormone, she had started to find her brothers attractive, particularly Don, whom she would sometimes kidnap from his bed at night so that he could come sleep with her instead.

The following afternoon, the girls, who were all Marthe's classmates, showed up. Marthe greeted them wearing her tight pink dress and her shoes with the 5" heels, and they all went to her room. All these girls had also more or less gone through the same changes that Marthe had gone through, although none were yet as tall or as developed as she was. Marthe told them that she would like to introduce her brother to them. Moments later, Marthe was back with Don, and introduced him to her friends while patting him on the head and messing up his hair: "Okay girls, this is my 'big' brother Don. He is 19 years old, and a second year in college. He is 5'4" tall and weighs 115 pounds. Isn't that right, Don?" Her brother shuffled his feet and bashfully nodded. "WRONG, little man!" Marthe chirped merrily. "You are only 5'3" and weigh only about 100 pounds now! Don't lie to us or I shall have to spank you in front of the nice ladies!" She poked his chest and gave one of his nipples a pinch through his t-shirt, which caused him to wince and try and protect himself. "He does everything I tell him to," Marthe continued, "because if he disobeys then he knows I will beat, smush, and spank him until he cries for mercy. I make him give my big asscheeks delightful little kisses and that causes him to cream his pants and go run away to his room to cry shamefully while touching himself and thinking about my body even more. Isn't that right, Don?" Don put his head down but nodded. "Isn't he cute and adorable, ladies?" All of Marthe's friends giggled, and came and surrounded Don to say hi to him. Don gaped up at these very young amazons and gave them a nervous smile. Soon the girls were talking and giggling, and Marthe told Don to go to the kitchen and make them something for them to eat. Don did as he was told, and came back with pizza and soda. Don wanted to go back to his room, but Marthe told him to stay a little longer as they were about to put some music on. Of course it was some insufferable pop music that Don hated, but he was made to stay around and Marthe forced him to dance with several of her friends individually while the rest of the group pointed and laughed at the height differences, especially when the girl would pull Don close and smush his head into her breast, as happened many times and was always fun and exciting.

As the music died down and Don was forced to clean up their plates and cups, the girls soon started to talk about all the changes that their bodies had gone though over the past year. They talked about how it felt to be outgrowing most if not all of the males in their family before they were even technically teenagers. They talked about how their bodies were developing and how grown men were starting to give them looks of intense longing. Don began to feel very uncomfortable, listening to a group of 12-year-old sixth graders talk about their bodies, all towering over him and throwing amused glances down at him every few moments. He wanted to leave but Marthe had grabbed him and placed a big heavy hand on the back of his neck, silently warning him not to even try running away. Each girl took turns talking, until it was Marthe's turn. Marthe mentioned that growing taller wasn't the only thing they should expect as soon "other changes" would be taking place too. When one of the girls asked her to be more specific Marthe said: "Well girls, from now on your breasts will also be making milk, even if you are not pregnant! That has been the case with me for the past two months!" The girls all gasped when they heard this, and in fact they refused to believe her. Marthe replied: "Here, let me show you!" and with that, after loosening her bra, and pulling aside a part of her dress, she exposed her gigantic left breast and proceeded to show her friends that she was indeed lactating. The girls couldn't believe their eyes, and one of them said: "Oh my gosh, Marthe! I don't believe this! It's really true!" Marthe responded: "This may not necessarily such a bad thing, as I have a feeling that guys are actually going to love it!" One of Marthe's friends said: "Oh come on, Marthe, how can you be sure?" Marthe said: "Well, this is why I brought Don here today!!! Allow me to demonstrate!!!"

Upon hearing this, Don's heart plummeted and his mind exploded. He couldn't believe his ears. He wanted to run but there was nowhere to go, as a semicircle of towering 12-year-old girls blocked his path. He looked to Marthe with a white face and said: "Marthe, you can't be serious!! You want to breastfeed me?!" Marthe grinned and replied: "You know that 'extremely important favor' that I told you about? Well, this is it! You are going to have to be my first 'baby', because I simply have no one else to turn to, and my breasts are getting SO MUCH BIGGER that I feel they're going to explode if someone doesn't help me relieve the pressure! And, besides, you KNOW YOU WANT IT! You may not think you do, but you're going to love sucking my tits!" With that, big Marthe walked up to her brother, until she was looking down directly into his eyes and said: "Ok Don, time to sit on the bed in my lap!!" Don had to crane his head and neck upwards to look at his sister, who in her 5" high heels was 6'11", nearly two feet taller than him, and outweighed him 2-to-1. Looking up at her, he started to feel like a little baby and even began to cry. Dazed and confused, Marthe bent down, told him "Hush little baby, man up before I spank you", wrapped one arm around his legs, lifted him up and carried him to her bed and sat down on it, placing him in her lap. With her breast exposed from earlier, all she had to do now was to press her nipple to her brother's lips. For Don, who had already started to feel like a baby, the touch of his sister's nipple against his lips, and the fact that his will had already been weakened by his current depression and circumstances, all proved to be too much. Any resistance that he may have had due to moral or ethical reasons crumbled, and he eagerly started to suck on his sister's breast, lovingly caressing her big nipple with his little tongue.

The girls' constant giggling turned into uproarious laughter when Marthe directed them to notice the small tent pitched in Don's pants as he suckled. "You wait, girls," she told them, "before long there's going to be a smelly sticky wet spot forming right at the tip of that little bulge! He can't help himself!" And she was right.