- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Wendy gets a visitor.

It was a high laugh, almost musical.  Wendy recognized it instantly.
    “Buttercup.”  She said, tired. “Come on out.”
    A prismatic swirl of light appeared in the air and shot toward Wendy’s face.  She flinched reflexively as the effect disintegrated into tiny sparks.  Someone was showing off.  Out of the effect appeared a six inch tall figure with pearly wings flapping excitedly.
    “Witch Wendy’s got a girly girlfriend!” She squeeled, “Witch Wendy’s got a girly friend!”
    “Buttercup!” Wendy needed to control this conversation, “What are you doing here?”
She put her hand palm-up before her; basic manners.
    “Oh.” The auburn haired fairy landed on her hand and stood up straight,”Patriarch Sirius says something violated...he said ‘violated’...Witch Wendy’s protectivenesses....protectiveness?protectees?”  Her eyes drifted off to the side.
    “Protective charms?” Wendy offered.
    “Yeah!” Buttercup agreed, enthusiastically.  “Those!” Then looked at her, eyes wide with anticipation to see if she could say the rest of the message.
    She couldn’t.
    “Uncle Si said...?” Wendy prompted.
    “Oh!”  Buttercup stood up straight again.  “Anyhoo; Patty Si says Buttercup should go quick now and see how Witch Wendy is okay.  On account of Buttercup and Witch Wendy are bestest friends.” 
    The commune’s location had been chosen because the walls between worlds were thin there.  I allowed access to energies from other worlds there.  It also meant that things like the Fae would come visit on occasion.  Sometimes they would visit for a human lifetime.  Buttercup had come to “visit’ before Wendy could remember.  She seemed to fixate on her when she was still a baby and would try to protect her from childhood dangers.  She was told that the fairy had once protected her from wasps that had wandered too close to her.  There had also been an incident involving a skunk.
    “So.” Wendy asked, “You have no formal contract?”
    “Oh no, girlfriend!” Buttercup dismissed, with a gesture. “Witch Wendy is my friend.  Patty Si is off the ‘hood.”
    “‘Hook.’” Wendy corrected.  Relieved that Sirius had not been so concerned for her well being he had asked a fairy for a favor without terms.  With Buttercup that usually resulted in Si having to take the fairy for rides on his bike, getting into kite fights with her or just jumping in the lake with his clothes on.  All of which Buttercup found hilarious and Si took with a wry half smile.  Quite often Buttercup would transfer her debt to Wendy, which Si insisted had to be paid, and she would get a day of him reading to her or something.  Wendy never really had to have a contract with Buttercup, she had friendship.
    “Yeah, hook.” Buttercup clapped her hands.  “Everybody’s gonna be totally awesome about you got a girly friend!”  Her smile seemed too big for her face.
    “No. No.” Wendy stated. “You’re going to go back and tell everybody I ran into something dark, but I’m just fine....and that’s all”
    “But it’ll make everybody so happyyyy..." The tiny face instantly went into a pout.  “Buttercup loves to deliver good news.”  She showed a slight, hopeful smile.
    Wendy changed tactics.
    “Oh my gosh!  What did you do to your hair?”
    “Totally awesome! Right?”  The pixie fluffed her hair.  “It was in a magazine at the truck stop.” 
    In the language of the Fae, Buttercup was considered rather eloquent.  She had been around long enough to pick up bits and pieces of human slang and didn’t understand the idea that human languages changed over time.  Wendy imagined that when she tried speaking to Buttercup’s visiting friends she probably butchered the fairy language almost as bad, because they always looked they were holding back laughter.
    “It’s totally sweet.”  Wendy grinned.
    “Buttercup could do it for Witch Wendy’s hair.” She giggled, “Witch Wendy’s girly girlfriend would like it.”
    And that didn’t work.  Try reason with her, because that always works.
    “Look, Buttercup...” Wendy fumbled, “What you saw...”
    “Kissing! Kissing! Kissing!” She clapped, bouncing up and down in Wendy hand, “Kissy kiss!  Kissy kiss kiss!”
    “Buttercup, “ Wendy tried not to whine, “I don’t even think I have a girlfriend...really.  I don’t want to confuse everybody...”
    “No! No! No!”  Her tiny friend insisted, “Buttercup saw kissy kiss.  Witch Wendy and Wargirl have beautiful destiny!”
    Wendy stopped.  Why was this so important to her miniscule friend?  There were theories that the Fae would guide people to important junctures in their lives, maybe as part of some master plan of their own.  Her mother’s response was “They’re not keeping us as pets.”
    Then something else occurred to her.
    “Wait, ‘Wargirl.’  You mean Sondra?”
    Buttercup held up one hand.  “Wargirl Sondra.”  Held up the other.  “Witch Wendy”  She brought the hands together at the fingertips and made a smooching sound.
    Yep.  Reason was working so well.  That left the last option.
    “Surely there’s something Buttercup would like in exchange for her discretion.”  Wendy asked, coyly.
    “What does Witch Wendy propose?”  Buttercup was equally coy.
    “Buttercup tells everyone that Wendy was in danger for a moment, but she’s fine now and she will call them later with the details.”  She proposed, adding, “Buttercup will NOT mention my friend Sondra in any way.  No hints even.”
    “Terms?”  Buttercup asked.  That was a good sign, with Buttercup less words meant she was paying attention.
    “We could play the game?” Wendy smiled.
    “Totally.” Buttercup agreed, tossing her dress off in one quick action.
    “The Game,” as they called it, had appeared in their friendship when Wendy had begun to experience “special feelings.”  Always a secret, Wendy had gotten very good at it, by playing very badly.  The rules were variable, but usually it was something like, I’ve got a spot on my body that I would like to have touched.  If you can find that spot in three tries it’s your turn, if not, you have to touch my spot until I say you can stop.
    Buttercup got comfortable on her knees, legs open with her hands resting on her head.  Wendy stared at her for a moment then asked, “Have you picked your spot?”
    “Uh huh.” Buttercup said, wings fluttering slightly.
    Wendy started orbiting her finger around Buttercup’s tiny form.
    “Are you sure?” Wendy giggled.
    “Surely sure.”  Buttercup said, thrusting her tiny breasts out.
    Ignoring her tell, Wendy set her finger on the fairy’s elbow.  “Here?” she asked, innocently. 
    “Nuh nuh.” Buttercup answered.
    “Really?” Wendy sounded dubious. 
    “Yuh yuh.” Buttercup assured her, grinning.
    Wendy’s finger slid down, Buttercup’s arm, down her ribs and up her wing, to the very tip.  Her wings rippled with pleasure.
    “Is it here?”  She sounded confident.
    “Nope!”
    “Uh oh...”Wendy bit her lip, “One try left.”
    “One try left.”
    Wendy ran her finger down Buttercup’s wings, over the small of her back. gently touching her tiny bottom, thigh and calf, she stopped on her right heel.  “You thought you could fool me.” She said, conspiratorially.
    “That’s not it!” Buttercup enthused, “Not it! Not it! Not it!”
    “Then where?”
    “Here.” Buttercup indicated the spot between her breasts.
    “Oh.” Wendy looked at her eyes, “That’s a good spot.”  Giving the little fairy her victory, she ran her finger in soft, gentle circles between Buttercup’s tiny boobies.  She usually went right for the “good spots” if they hadn’t played the game for a while.  She must have been missing her human friend.  Wendy could feel herself becoming turned on, she had missed this too.
    Buttercup made a soft purring/chirping sound to tell her taller friend she was doing a good job.  After a few moments of gentle touching, the fairy seemed satisfied and lightly pushed Wendy’s finger away.
    “Witch Wendy’s turn?” Buttercup grinned.
    “Okay." Wendy screwed her eyes shut for a moment, then said. “Got it.”
    “Gotta see.” Buttercup said.
    “Okay,” Wendy set her tiny friend on the bed, rose and pulled her top off.  “Better?”
    “Nope.” Buttercup smirked.
    Wendy undid her jeans and let them drop to the floor, leaving her in striped socks, plain white panties and bra.  “We good?” She spread her arms out.
    “Tit-slinger!” Buttercup shouted, pointing.
    Wendy rolled her eyes and reached behind her.  When she had her bra off she tossed it at the fairy who took wing just long enough to dodge it.  Both girls giggled.  Wendy, again,opened her arms, exposing her hardening nipples.  “Happy now?” 
    “Happy happy!” Buttercup laughed.
    Wendy sat on the bed and set both her stocking feet on either side of the excited pixie.  She set her hand flat before her.  Buttercup skipped onto the offered platform.  Her larger fiend lifted her to breast level.  “Well?” she challenged.
    “Up! Up!” the fairy instructed.
    Keeping her face neutral, Wendy lifted her miniature playmate up to eye level.
    “Closer.” Buttercup whispered.
    Wendy felt tiny hands on  her face as Buttercup steadied herself to lean forward and kiss her on the eyelid.
    “Noooooo....” Wendy said softly.  It felt soft and nice.  She rubbed her legs together.
    “Down.” Buttercup instructed, smiling.
    When she reached Wendy’s lips she bent in to kiss them, first the upper, then the lower.
    “You’re right.” Wendy giggled.
    “Yuh huh.” Buttercup murmured.
    Guessing how Buttercup knew, she asked. “Did you like watching Sondra and I kiss?”
    Buttercup grinned demurely and and put her arms behind her back, she started rotating her torso back and fourth.  “Yes.”
    “Are you ...” Wendy wasn’t sure Buttercup could even feel it.  She hesitated to bring it up fearing it might be a dangerous, alien concept to her.  “Jealous?”
    Buttercup, literally, laughed in her face.
    “Jealousy is for monsters.  Not Buttercup.” Water? it’s wet, dummy.
    Feeling a little defensive, Wendy started. “But I,,,”
    Buttercup put her tiny hand on her lips.  “Witch Wendy and Buttercup are besty friends.  What makes Witch Wendy happy makes Buttercup happy.”  She pointed a finger up and looked at her sideways.  “Wargirl Sondra makes Witch Wendy happy.  Even if only fiendlove.”
    “I like that word.”Wendy smiled, “but it’s ‘friend-ship.’”
    “Buttercup’s word is better.” She smirked, “Friendlove is magic.”
    “Thank you, ‘My Little Fairy.’” Wendy grinned, bringing her palm passenger up to eye level.  “Pick a spot.”  Wendy wanted the game to go on as much as Buttercup did now.
    Buttercup closed her eyes in a show of concentration.  There was a slight tremor in her hips and she said, “Got it.” 
    “Boy!” Wendy thought, “She’s going right for the gold tonight.”  The fairy’s lust inspiring her own.  She rubbed her thighs together, enjoying the stimulation.
    “Are you naughty?” Wendy asked, making little circles on Buttercup’s tiny bottom.  “Is it here?”
    “Naughty yes!” Buttercup enthused, “But not there...”
    Wendy let her free hand slide down her own body, caressing her breast and sliding over her panties to enjoy the wet pleasure.  She could play the game one-handed.
    “Are you clever?  Is it someplace I’m already touching?”  Her voice sounded heavy.  “Is it your cute, little foot?”
    “Clever yes!”  Buttercup’s hips were rocking back and fourth now.  “But not there...and Witch Wendy didn’t say which foot.”
    “Ah hah!”  Wendy stated,  “Both knees.”
    “That would be cheating.”  There was mirth and sex in her voice.  “And wrong...Buttercup wins!”
    “So where?” Wendy thought that sounded more like a grunt than it should.
    The fairy’s hand slid between her tiny legs.  “Here.”
    “Show me how you want me to touch it.”  Wendy sighed.
    “Show!  Okay!” Buttercup began rapidly rubbing herself.  Her hips rotated forward.  She let out a tiny moan.
    Wendy pressed her finger against her cloth covered nether lips.  She knew this ruse wouldn’t last.  It didn’t.
    “Hey!”  Her tiny sex friend protested, looking over her shoulder.  “Touch Buttercup, not pussy puss.”
    Conceding she had it coming, Wendy licked her finger and slid it between the fairy’s legs.  The response was immediate.  Buttercup began rocking her hips, riding the slick digit. Enjoying her “victory lap.”
    Trying to make her mind drift from her sexual frustration, Wendy thought of Sondra.  She’d never “done anything” with a full sized person before.  She’d played the game, but that didn’t count.  What would she do with Sondra, when they had intimate time?  If they had intimate time?  This was only making her more horny.
    Need breeding creativity, Wendy had an idea.  The rules only said she had to “touch” Buttercup, not with what she had to do the touching.  She brought the wildly chirping fairy to her lips and quickly transfered the tiny package to her waiting tongue. 
    She made a sound like “Birp?” which was “What?” in fairy.  Then, “Uuuuuhhhnnnnn...” which was in a more universal language. 
    Wendy helped her stay in place with her left hand while her right hand slid into her panties.  She like feeling her wetness there, her body communicating with her.  Buttercup was riding her tongue with a fierce lust now.  The experiment seem to be working, because she was making noises Wendy hadn’t heard before. 
    “I got a victory lap for ya.” Wendy thought.
    Wendy felt her approaching release, but she found herself distracted by Buttercup.  The tiny Pixie never let herself get this animated before she just came.  She must be holding her orgasm at bay, relishing the tongue ride.  Wendy swelled with sexual pride at the unspoken compliment.  She redoubled her efforts on her own behalf.
    Then it happened.  Buttercup stiffened and spasmed.  Wendy could actually feel and taste her release, it must have been a lot for her.  Then the feeling came.  The orgasm shook Wendy through her sex...and her tongue?  She saw stars bursting at the edge of her vision.  Tension and release wracked her body in joyous torture.  It seemed to take forever for her climax to die down enough for her to take a regular breath.   When she opened her eyes Butter cup was there, fluttering above her.
    “Witch Wendy is happy?”  She asked sweetly.”
    “Oh, yeah...” Wendy gasped, “Witch Wendy is very happy.”
    The fairy donned her garment and said.  “Buttercup will keep dealy-o.  Not talky talk about Wargirl Sondra.”  Then she flew out the window.
    Apparently pillow talk wasn’t needed tonight.  She probably knew people were worrying back home.
    To that issue, she decide to send an email before falling to sleep.  She’d tell everyone she was fine, maybe ask if their protection spells were some kind of monitor also (that needed to stop.)  And make arrangements so they could see her.  That wouldn’t be negotiable.
    But first she changed her icon.
    From an alien to a fairy princess.

Chapter End Notes:

You might call that "reverse body exploration."