- Text Size +

It was just another day for Sabrina, a beautiful woman living in the heart of New York City. Her hair flowed down her torso over her dark skin, her perky breasts were just peeking out of her tight v neck, while cosmic purple leggings hugged her endless legs.  A pair of black thigh-high heels were securing her toes tightly.  

Sabrina was preparing some cereal for herself.  It was just another lazy Saturday for her.  Little did she know that a tiny man had just woken up to find that his whole world was about to change.  This was someone named Jake.  He had been messaging Sabrina on OkCupid, hoping to meet up with her.  It seemed that fate had other plans for him, as a fabric in time transported him into Sabrina's kitchen, but at the size of a little speck, a millimeter.  And at this size, Sabrina had been turned into a Goddess, stretching miles into the sky.  

It was dark where Jake was, until an what seemed like an earthquake hit, and he was flung every which way into hard objects.  Once the "storm" calmed down, light shined from above his "prison," and what looked like a human brown eye was peering down at him.  

Confused, Jake called out, but to no avail, and without warning, he was flying out of this dark container and into a new environment, where giant brown circles were flying everywhere, nearly crushing Jake.  

 

All while this was going on, Sabrina was just singing a little song, that new Selena Gomez track on the radio, just pouring cereal into a bowl.  She grabbed her boobs after pouring out a fair share of cereal in a bowl and played around with them.  She felt good to be home alone.  Then, she grabbed milk and poured it all over the cereal.  

 

Poor tiny Jake, trapped in the cereal, my god, he must have been smaller than a millimeter, trapped on a cheerio that was the size of a whole U.S. state.  He screamed up at his OkCupid crush, now a Goddess.  He had seen this girl only in pictures and found her stunning, but never thought he would get this close.  

 

The milk came pouring down, all over the tiny man, as his cries were drowned out by the cold liquid.  He fell off the cheerio and deeper into the mess of cereal below, but the liquid kept Jake afloat.  He found himself within the middle of one of these giant cheerios, which was now like the Grand Canyon to him.  He could barely even see out of it.  

 

Sabrina picked up her bowl and moved to the couch, lounging down, stretching her legs out all while keeping her heels on, the bowl placed in between her crotch and her boobs, on her lap.  She sank a spoon into it and twirled the spoon around a few times, turning on the tv and scrolling through the channels, not even looking down at the bowl.  

 

Meanwhile, tiny Jake inside was trapped in a whirlpool of biblical proportions, milk flooding into his lungs.  He kept getting pulled under, sometimes having no where to go up as giant pieces of cereal would block his path.  Jake finally got lucky again and resurfaced in the middle of another cheerio.  He watched as Sabrina's enormous silver spoon headed right toward him and lifted his tiny body up, but he fell out just as the spoon reached higher.  A miraculous escape, but only for now.  

 

Looking back up, he saw Sabrina, looking more like a Goddess from a movie, and without even a thought, she takes the spoon past her full red lips and consumes everything on it.  There were no more cheerios to be seen anymore as a sliver of her tongue peeked out of her lips to lick the tiny cheerio remnants left there.  Even those crumbs were bigger than the tiny man still trapped in the cereal bowl.  

 

The spoon came back down, right for Jake this time.  This couldn't be happening.  This had to be a dream, but it wasn't.  This time it was all over.  The spoon came right underneath him.  He could feel its force rising from under his body, until he was up in the air, trapped in a little cheerio among ten to fifteen more in a spoon the size of an airplane hangar.  

 

And Sabrina was still just enjoying her breakfast.  She held the spoon up to her lips.  She was going out after this, so she had already put on vibrant, red lipstick.  Jake took in the beauty that was this Goddess, who used to be just a beautiful picture he'd seen in an app.  Now, the wrinkles in Sabrina's lips were like full rivers, and she pursed them together, a bit of milk leaked out from the bite before. She was still chewing too, which was louder than any thunder or gunshot the tiny man in the cheerio had ever heard.  He had to clasp his ears to handle the sound.  But of course, Sabrina didn't care.  She laughed at something funny on television, hot air wafting around the spoon and the tiny man.  

 

And then, Sabrina brought the spoon closer.  Saliva strings hung from the roof of her mouth that were like a see-through curtain for the endless tongue that was hungrily awaiting another spoonful of cheerios.  Molars and teeth shined menacingly amongst the chaos and the tiny man realized he had no chance.  There was something comforting about being eaten by this Goddess, at least he would help to nourish such a beautiful figure.

Sabrina closed her lips around the spoon and moaned as she did, this spoonful tasted somewhat better than the rest.  She wondered if there was an extra bit of sugar on some of the cheerios. Meanwhile, Jake's world turned dark, and sloshy, slimy, and warm, and yet it was relaxing.  The tastebuds of Sabrina's tongue wrapped around him like a blanket, smashing him against the walls of her mouth and playing around with him like he was just another crumb.   The tiny man knew his time was coming and took a deep breath, saliva filling his mouth, there wasn't much more he could do.  He was lucky not to be chewed up, but he felt himself sticking to the gooey mess that was the now chewed cereal.   And then, there was a vacuum of silence, and a downward motion, like a free fall at an amusement park, and that was it, little Jake was swallowed.   Sabrina continued eating her cereal, laughing at a comedy on TV like it was just a normal day.  And for her, it was.  How could she have possibly known that a tiny man from OkCupid was fighting for his life in her bowl of cereal?  She would wonder why he'd never message her back... but she'd get on with her life... as she was a Goddess after all.  ;) 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked it.  Feel free to send me some critiques or ideas for more stories so that I can get better.  Thanks for reading! :)