- Text Size +

She stopped close just inches from her chest and then looked down at me. “I know you’ve always liked big breasts and I bet you’ve never seen any as big as these.” She brought her elbows together pushing her breast up and even closer to me. “Hahaha you can’t even look at me when I talk to you. But don’t worry, you don’t have to.” She released her elbows allowing for her perfectly round breasts to jiggle back into place. “You’ll have 5 minutes to get out. If you do it, you win and pick the next game. Otherwise…” “Get out of whe…” Before I could finish she pulled her left cup with her free hand and let me fall into it. I fell down and saw the enormous breast past in front of me. I hit the bottom of her cup and slid until I reached her soft skin. Then the cup was released and it pressed me tightly against her skin.

 

“Tick tock, the time starts now.” I could barely move but I tried to squirm my way out, her soft skin rubbing against me as I did so. The breast started to jiggle as she started to move, this was a double edged sword. As it slightly lifted up, I could squirm easier, but it lasted only fractions of a second at a time before her breast came back down crashing me into the cup. The pressure and the softness of her skin made me hard and, little as I was, she still felt it. “I can feel you having fun down there”, she said as she let herself fall on the couch, which made her breasts bounce heavily and shake my whole world. Lucky me, this allowed me to move easier until I reached her cleavage. The feeling of one breast against me was one thing, but now I was surrounded by mountains of flesh on each side. Tons and tons of soft skin surrounded my naked body and as I looked up, I could see the light above me. I still had plenty of time to go out, but did I want to leave at all?

 

Maybe I could stay for a while and enjoy it and then go out. Her caramel scent hypnotized me, as I wondered what to do next. She shouldn’t know I was enjoying myself too much. So I decided to move very slowly upwards. I pushed a hand into each breast and try to pull myself up, but as soon as I pushed in her flesh pushed back and held me tightly into place. Even if I wanted to, I couldn’t move anymore. I was trapped. “I might as well just enjoy it then”, I thought as I sank my minuscule face into her right breast. She giggled and said “I felt that too”. Suddenly the pressure around me arouse as my stepsister pushed her breasts together. The soft skin pressing hard against me felt really great and I let an involuntary, loud moan. She then released her massive boobs and they jiggled back into place moving me from side to side along with them. She repeated the push and release a few times, laughing as she did so. I simply enjoyed myself.

 

“1 minute left, tiny bro. Are you even trying to get out? Ever since you reached my cleavage, I don’t feel you squirming. I think you are enjoying yourself too much, even more than me. Maybe after I win, we should play a game I can enjoy more than you.” “What could she have in mind, maybe I should try to get out”, I thought. As pushing myself up didn’t work before, maybe I could try and scale just one of her boobs. I turned myself to face her right breast and then grabbed onto it. Lucky me, it worked. I started to pull myself in and as I did, my cock rubbed itself on her massive mammary. It felt too good, but I had to win now. I rushed myself to get out, while my body kept rubbing on her breast. I was just about to pull myself out of her cleavage, when I heard my sisters voice. “Time’s up”, she said as her tree sized fingers plucked me out and brought me to her face.

 

She giggled as she saw my boner again. “It’s even harder than before. Mhh, late me take care of it.” Before I could protest, I was moved down to her mouth. Her big plush lips positioned themselves around my cock and she started to suck. Even though it was my stepsister, it felt to good. There was no  need to argue or to try to stop her. I let her massive lips do their work, ocassionally feeling a tongue bigger than myself rubbing itself against the tip of my boner. The feeling was too intense. She moaned softly, which made my whole body vibrate and I couldn’t hold it anymore. I came into her mouth. She swallowed it fast, it was less than a tiny drop to her. And then brought me back to eye level. “My turn.”