- Text Size +
GIANTESS LAMMY X PARAPPA: PART 6

"OH GOD, WHAT HAVE I DO-HO-HO-HONNNE?!" Lammy wailed and wept devastatedly with her head still buried deeply into her hands, too disgusted and ashamed of herself to even look at what had just done to her poor girlfriend; meanwhile, there Parappa was, deep inside her central nervous system, masturbating just as loudly and passionately as ever...and also crying more loudly and passionately than he could ever remember himself doing at any other point in his life, so if anything, at least he was actually doing SOMETHING right this time around...RIGHT?

"Aw, don't worry, sweetie, it'll be okay, IT'LL BE OKAY!" Paul and Fleaswallow ran over to Lammy and began lovingly cuddling her in an attempt to comfort her; surely enough, before they even knew it, they themselves were also on their knees with their heads in their hands, bawling their eyes out in sheer sympathy for not only Lammy's plight but also what had just happened to Katy.

"SHUT UP, you two aren't even freaking certified members of our rock band! You have absolutely NO IDEA how I feel right now! I can literally, tangibly FEEL my emotions tearing and ripping me apart from the inside out until I'm nothing but a miserable, pathetic little pile of paper shreds!" Lammy cried, beating herself over the head with the blunt end of the axe before finally pointing the sharp end of said axe directly at her own pretty little forehead, closing her eyes and whispering "GOODBYE, CRUEL WORLD" as she reluctantly began counting down to suicide.

"5...4...3...2...1..." Lammy whispered hopelessly to herself, tears trickling down her face all the while as her nervously and regretfully trembling, tightly clenched, white-knuckled and blood-soaked hands reluctantly began zeroing in for the kill as she whispered "GOODBYE" one last time.

"OH, NO YOU DON'T! NOT BEFORE WE GET THAT OTHER FUCKING PARASITE OUT OF YOUR HEAD, THAT IS!" Paul suddenly laughed uproariously, tackling Lammy right over onto the ground while Fleaswallow nervously confiscated her axe and dutifully tossed it aside.

A FEW MINUTES LATER, AFTER THE FLOOR-AND-CEILING CHAINS HAD BEEN SET UP...

"Oh, how I yearn for death's sweet, FLEETING embrace..." Lammy once again moaned internally to herself as Fleaswallow stood in front of her and lovingly admired her hotly outstretched naked body (with the arms chained to the ceiling and the legs chained to the floor, of course), putting his hand way down his pants and fapping intensely while Paul climbed up onto a great big stool right behind her and looked down intently at the top of her pretty little head.

"Alright, let's see here, how's that little noggin of yours doing..." Paul whispered into (and playfully, teasingly licked the inside of) Lammy's ear, standing atop his magically extendable stool and cartoonishly flipping the top of her head wide open using an inexplicably-suddenly appearing set of creaky old hinges on the back, revealing her surprisingly (physically) unharmed and completely undamaged brain while the poor girl trembled audibly in fear, her rusty bondage chains shaking and rattling as she desperately prayed to God that Paul knew what he was doing (which of course, she already knew quite well that he REALLY freaking didn't in this case).

"Hmm...well, technically, I'm actually not a surgeon at all...really more of a LUMBERJACK if I do say so myself...but gee, I sure do wonder if THIS'LL do the trick?!" Paul laughed maniacally, pulling out his chainsaw and revving it up as he ominously lowered it down closer and closer to Lammy's poor, poor brain...and closer...and closer...and even closer still...and even more closerer...and-

"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, MAN, STOP IT ALREADY! YOU'RE GOING TO FUCKING KILL HER FOR SHIT'S SAKE!" Fleaswallow yelled furiously at Paul, lunging straight into him, pushing him right off of his stool and confiscating (and turning off) his chainsaw before finally standing in front of him, crossing his arms over his chest and glaring disappointedly with a piercingly stern look in his eyes.

"HUH? I'M STILL ALIVE! OH, THANK THE FUCKING HEAVENS!" Lammy laughed and sobbed dementedly, reopening her tightly-squinted-shut eyes and sniffling regretfully while Parappa audibly went "PHEW" and wiped the obligatory fear-induced sweat from his forehead.

"Paul, for crying out loud, man, there's seriously NO WAY that you could actually legitimately be this fucking stupid, COULD THERE?!" Fleaswallow threw his hands up in the air exasperatedly, rolled his eyes irritatedly and yelled frustratedly at Paul, shaking him violently by the shoulders.

"I THOUGHT BRAINS WERE PINK?" Paul dizzily, dopily slurred to himself, despite the fact that Lammy's brain in the story so far actually HAD been pink...rather profoundly bright pink, at that.

"Paul, for fuck's SAKE, dude, SERIOUSLY, haven't you EVER watched or played one of those cheesy old zombie movies or video games where people, exaggeratedly bloodily and gorily, might I add, literally SHRED zombies' brains out with chainsaws?! Well, get this, EINSTEIN; you almost did THAT to LAMMY!" Fleaswallow yelled furiously at Paul, slapping him across the face.

"Say...speaking of stereotypically manly, macho and masculine stuff, how's about we go and OBJECTIFY WOMEN some more? What do you say, pal, what do you say?" Paul asked Fleaswallow with a sly wink, pointing over at Lammy's naked, chained-up and incredibly sexy little body with his thumb while Fleaswallow excitedly winked back and shot him a thumbs-up.

ONE MORE STOOL FOR FLEASWALLOW LATER...

"MMM...oh, dear sweet Mother TERESA, they taste so freaking delicious..." Paul and Fleaswallow both moaned in unison as they playfully, lovingly licked Lammy's tantalizingly gorgeous bare soles from top to bottom and sucked her dainty, sexy little toes (again, like lollipops), causing her to giggle and blush adorably.

"OH YEAH, NOW THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE IS EXACTLY WHAT WE'VE BEEN FUCKING TALKING ABOUT ALL ALONG...YOU DAMNED BETTER BELIEVE IT, BITCH..." Paul and Fleaswallow moaned as they climbed atop their magically extendable stools and began taking turns violently and forcefully thrusting, shoving and pounding each other's penises into Lammy's wondrously tight pussy, collectively filling it to the brim with their creamy, gooey, ever-so-delightfully-sticky seminal love.

"Ah yes, ass and titties...by definition, the absolute best parts of any woman besides the feet and vagina..." Paul and Fleaswallow moaned like a pair of stereotypical gay twins (despite the fact that they were clearly talking about women) as the former began vengefully ramming his penis straight up Lammy's pretty little asshole while the latter began lovingly sucking her teats.

"And finally, here we have it, the absolute sexiest part of the body...the one that all of this poor girl's knowledge stems directly from, man...you ready, bro?" Fleaswallow asked Paul curiously as the two of them looked straight down upon Lammy's adorably spongy and squishy little brain, lowering their stools until said brain was perfectly at dick-level with their crotches while the poor girl began violently shaking and trembling just as helplessly as ever in absolute terror.

"Well, you know what they say; her guitar is in her fucking MINNND! Ain't that right, you little slut? Well, GUESS WHAT, looks like MINE is also going to be lodged pretty fucking deep in there in just a second or two here! How do you feel about THAT knowledge, HMM?" Paul playfully teased Lammy as he and Fleaswallow eagerly began taking turns forcefully thrusting their firmly erect, sperm-dripping penises into the respective left and right hemispheres of Lammy's brain, hoping that their actions would eventually freak Parappa out JUST enough to where they would finally be able to flush the little bastard out. Sure enough, as fate would have it, they were actually right after all.

"ALRIGHT, NO! JUST NO! FUCK THIS SHIT, I'M OUT!" Parappa screamed in both horror and profound disgust, abandoning Lammy's central nervous ship and running for his sad, pathetic and miserable joke of a life as Paul's and Fleaswallow's freakishly gargantuan schlongs came bursting right in through the poor girl's already-aching-and-mildly-bleeding outer brain tissue!

"OH DEAR, HERE IT COMES...HERE IT CUMS...HERE IT- NYAHHHHHHHHH!" Paul and Fleaswallow flailed their arms about like chickens and shrieked at the tops of their lungs in agonizing pain as their phallic volcanoes collectively erupted a whole pint's worth of semen into Lammy's central nervous network, electrocuting them into cartoonish living crisps!

"WHAT HAS BEEN SEEN CANNOT BE UNSEEN." Parappa whispered unfeelingly to himself, scarred quite literally for life as he hurriedly climbed his way right back up the entrance/exit ladder to and from Lammy's brain, opened up the secret hatch and climbed all the way back up onto the very tip-top of her knowledge sponge yet again, hopping up and down to signal that he was, in fact, still alive.

"Well, look what we have here; a little BRAT, all dressed up for Lammy's sadistically vengeful amusement! AIN'T THAT RIGHT, BRO?" Paul chuckled maliciously as he grabbed the meekly squirming, ant-sized Parappa with his powerful manly hands and reluctantly set him down onto the floor while Fleaswallow politely closed Lammy's head and gave it a reassuring pat.

"Go ahead, Lammy, do whatever you want with him; I really hate having to say this, man, but it looks like OUR work here is finally done, so GOOD-BYE!" Fleaswallow undid Lammy's chains and regretfully waved goodbye to her, burying his hands and sobbing gently while Paul wrapped his big, burly around the poor mentally traumatized frog to comfort him while the two of them humiliatedly redressed themselves and walked nonchalantly out the main entrance door of the auditorium together without saying another word, leaving only two people still in the room (two very deeply and closely related people, to be exact): Parappa T Rapper and Lammy T Lamb!

"YOU...JUST...YOU...do you have ANY, I repeat, ANY(!) idea how fucking furious and disgusted I am with you right now?" Lammy sneered lividly at Parappa, shaking violently with rage, biting her lip so hard that it actually began to bleed, twitching her eyelids, and clenching her fists so tightly that her knuckles turned snow-white, with red-hot steam gently pouring from her ears as her face suddenly broke out into one of the most horrifying slasher smiles that Parappa had ever seen.

"Umm...l-look, it really wasn't my fault that Katy died, okay? Memoryhead was the one that went all deciding to throw that sick, twisted, fucked-in-the-head puppet show!" Parappa wet himself in terror at Lammy's (seemingly) intimidatingly colossal size, pulled out a megaphone from his pocket and stammered nervously in a truly desperate attempt to justify himself.

"Never even MIND that; for fuck's sake, this IS a freaking kids' game after all! Trust me, be it by cloning or some sort of weird black-magic ritual or some shit, the writers WILL come up with a way to bring her back eventually! In fact, that's actually REALLY not what I'm mad at you for at all, believe it or not!" Lammy sighed and explained regretfully, shrugging her shoulders and blushing meekly.

"Well then, pray do tell, what ARE you so angry at me for?" Parappa asked Lammy curiously, despite already knowing the answer very well from both his own personal experience and hers.

"Going inside my fucking BRAIN and single-handedly reducing me from one of the world's most widely renowned and respected female rockstars into a goddamned helplessly objectified sex slave that takes orders from fucking douchenozzles like Paul and Fleaswallow, you fucking overrated little SHORTY SHITSTAIN MOTHERFUCKER THAT HASN'T DONE SHIT IN HIS ENTIRE GODDAMNED LIFE WITHOUT ASSISTANCE FROM OTHER CONSIDERABLY MORE TALENTED FUCKING PEOPLE, YOU!" Lammy ranted furiously at Parappa as she violently lost her temper and began chasing frantically after him, causing the entire stage to shake as if it had been struck by an earthquake (at least from Parappa's perspective) with every single footfall she made, with the poor pup running and screaming for his life all the while.

"HA! GOT YOU NOW, YOU FUCKING DESPICABLE LITTLE PEST!" Lammy spat disgustedly at Parappa as she finally backed the poor little thing right up against the side wall of the stage, leaving him with (realistically) nowhere else left to run as she lifted her massive(ly sexy) right foot way up into the air (wiggling her dainty, sweat-dripping little toes teasingly at him in the process) and readied herself to squash the nasty runt like the annoying little shit he was...when suddenly, the poor kid began very sincerely bawling and blubbering his adorable little eyes out!

"Oh, come on, I just wanted to be able to relive what I had seen in all of those legendarily fucked-up Undertale fanfics that also revolved around basically the exact same SUBJE-HE-HE-HECT! And also see what the inside of your clinically insane, severely drug-damaged shitheap of a brain really looked like! Is that really too much to A-HA-HA-HASK?!" Parappa got down on all fours like a begging puppy dog, wagged his tail and began bawling and blubbering like a baby in a surprisingly effective attempt to garner sympathy from his royally pissed-off rape victim and (again, SUPPOSEDLY) dearly beloved big stepsister Lammy, making her even more disgusted as a result.

"You know what? Personally, I think I'VE got a FAR more interesting question for YOU, my dear...you see these sweaty, nasty, dirty, slobbery, disgusting little feet of mine?" Lammy asked Parappa intently, pointing her feet straight up on the floor, pressing them together into the classic footjob position, rubbing lotion all over the soles and then smoothly rubbing them together as she teasingly beckoned the poor thing to them with her fingers.

"Umm...y-yes?" Parappa gulped nervously, his knees quivering and buckling in cowardice as he closed his eyes, concentrated as hard as he possibly could, and used his power of believing in himself to amplify his voice just enough to where Lammy could still hear him (which was still A LOT, by the way).

"GET TO WORK ON THEM RIGHT HERE AND RIGHT NOW, YOU LITTLE SHIT." Lammy commanded him dominantly, cackling mischievously and smugly reapplying her rosy-red nail polish onto her toenails before finally grabbing Parappa and forcefully sandwiching him in-between her majestic soles.

"SAY YOU'RE SORRY!" Lammy angrily commanded Parappa as she rolled him back and forth in her arches like a little ball of dough, causing him to accumulate all kinds of disgusting, revolting filth all over his naked body (as if he hadn't already done that SEVERAL times before, hint hint) as his nose shriveled up and bled (with his eyes also watering) from how utterly gross Lammy's feet smelled.

"I'm sorry!" Parappa whined desperately as Lammy planted her gorgeous feet flat onto the floor and began using them to roll him against the floor like a rolling pin, giving him vastly more of a boner than he had ever bargained for as he reluctantly (yet eagerly) began crawling underneath her feet like the dirty little insect he quite literally was at the moment and licking them from top to bottom.

"I DIDN'T FUCKING HEAR YOU! SAY IT LOUDER!" Lammy furiously commanded Parappa, digging her stinky little toes forcefully into Parappa's face as he began slavishly licking and eating the toejam right out from in-between them, realizing how much he clearly totally deserved such horrendously abusive treatment from the poor girl after what he had just done to her.

"I'M SAR-HAR-HARREEEE, OKAY? I'M FUCKING SORRY!" Parappa cried and wailed, covering his own eyes with his hands in agonizing horror and humiliation as Lammy took his entire body and shoved it forcefully into her semen-flooded, spunk-dripping cum dumpster of a vagina!

"GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG!" Parappa choked and coughed, nearly drowning from the sheer amount of gooey, sticky sperm that was currently clogging up the inside of Lammy's suffocation-inducingly tight pussy as he desperately crawled his way out for dear life!

"Look, I'm freaking SORRY, okay?" Parappa choked, sputtered and coughed, plopping right out of Lammy's vagina and onto the floor in a nice big slime-puddle and spitting out copious amounts of cum onto the floor while Lammy laughed her ever-loving and firmly-toned ass off at him.

"I never actually meant to harm you THIS much, you know...it was just supposed to be a fun prank, like that one time when Asriel snuck inside Toriel's brain via tweezer insertion into one of her ear canals by Alphys and then proceeded to violently, fetishistically, disgustingly-" Parappa exhaustedly got back up onto his feet, looked straight up into Lammy's coldly judging eyes and began explaining...that is, until she abruptly cut him off yet again.

"Yeah, yeah, I get it, you just wanted to make me your adorable little sex doll, but did you REALLY have to go THAT freaking far with it? I mean, honestly, if what you just did to me tonight truly WAS, in fact, based off of all of those legendarily fucked-up fanfics...well then, couldn't you have just, like, written one YOURSELF or something?" Lammy groaned and sighed exasperatedly at Parappa and his distinct lack of common sense, shrugging and rolling her eyes disappointedly.

"Well...y-yeah..." Parappa stammered and bit his lip, blushing and scratching the back of his head embarrassedly as Lammy pulled out her own personal copy of Alphys' shrink ray from the pocket of her nearby signature pair of blue jeans and used its reverse function to grow Parappa to about the size of a small and chubby little mouse as she reluctantly and embarrassedly put her panties, blue jeans and bikini back on, shoving her signature shirt into her pants pocket as she gently grabbed Parappa by the floppy little puppy-dog ears, lifted him up and placed him cozily in-between her warm and fluffy boobs, teleporting all of her other stuff back into her pockets with a mere snap of her fingers as she slyly strolled her way out of the concert building and shut the doors tightly behind her, briefly pulling out her cell phone to call Chop Chop!

(Thankfully, Paul and Fleaswallow had decided NOT to publicize their drone footage of whatever in the actual fuck had just happened, mostly out of fear that they would lose their jobs and perhaps even sent to prison for quite a while if they did, so no one ended up getting arrested for it after all.)

"Greetings, Lammy! Now tell me, how has Parappa been tonight so far?" Chop Chop asked Lammy inquistively as she hopped into her convertible Miata, set it to autopilot and relievedly drove it back home, feeling the wind gleefully whip through her hair while Parappa moaned with booby delight.

"Oh, he's been nothing short of an adorable little ANGEL! Haven't you, Parappa, haven't you?" Lammy teasingly and sarcastically replied, with Chop Chop somehow being gullible enough to fall for it regardless as she lovingly stroked Parappa's adorable little head with her left hand and brought her cell phone right down to his face with her right. (Thankfully, this wasn't video chat.)

"I...S-SURE...H-HAVE...H-HEH...HEH...HURK!" Parappa stammered awkwardly, covering his mouth and gagging as he tried his hardest not to violently throw up in retrospect from the mere thought of what had just recently happened to both Lammy and himself on that dreadful night.

"Umm...just for the record, Parappa doesn't exactly sound very sincere right now...Lammy, please tell me; you're not HIDING something from me right now, are you?" Chop Chop cocked an eyebrow and asked Lammy suspiciously while Parappa weakly, dizzily clutched his stomach and began swaying back and forth lightheadedly from the sheer nauseating amount of disgust that he was currently feeling toward himself (and also from motion sickness, but that's a whole different matter entirely).

"Oh, of COURSE not, you silly goose; he's just, uh, s-SHY like that!" Lammy giggled and blushed nervously, patting Parappa on the head and propping her boobs up with her free hand while the poor kid blushed bright-red from head to toe like a living lightbulb and hatefully cursed his own existence underneath his breath in absolutely mortifying humiliation and embarrassment. "Anyway, uhh...c-call you back later, okay? BYE!"

Once the two of them got back home to Lammy's apartment, Parappa and Lammy immediately headed straight into the latter's bedroom, where the latter then immediately used the reverse function of her shrink ray yet again, this time to grow Parappa all the way back to normal size.

"Aw, c'mere, you cute little bastard..." Lammy playfully teased Parappa, stripping herself naked, plopping herself onto her queen-sized bed and seductively sliding herself underneath the covers.

"I JUST GOT A BONER!" Parappa yelled ecstatically (under his breath, of course, so as not to wake the neighbors), snarkily parodying his own catchphrase as he excitedly dove right into the bed with his ridiculously hot and adorable big stepsister, where they then proceeded to lovingly make out all night.

"Leave it to Lammy..." Lammy slyly whispered and breathed into Parappa's ear as the two of them lovingly, romantically and erotically incestually cuddled, french-kissed and made out with each other for what they wished could be forever while the guys fapping to- I mean, watching them fuck each other on the apartment building's security cameras collectively went "AWW".

THE END