- Text Size +
GIANTESS LAMMY X PARAPPA: PART 2

"Alright, who am I kidding? Looks like it's about time for the real fun to finally begin, judging by the fact that those stupid bodyguards Chop Chop sent after me have evidently already been waiting at least something like TEN FREAKING MINUTES for me by now!" Parappa sighed nervously as a result of suddenly noticing himself being broadcast onto the auditorium's ginormous digital display screen, blushing embarrassedly and ever-so-slightly dying inside as he hopped right back up onto Lammy's adorably pretty little face, tickled her incredibly long eyelashes to once AGAIN make sure that she wouldn't wake up, and then finally made his way over to her gorgeously combed and styled red hair, which of course was like a forest to him.

"Hmm...well, I must say, this looks like yet another job for personal utilities! LEAVE IT TO...SUCTION CUPPPS!" Parappa chuckled excitedly to himself as he pulled out a pair of suction-cup attachments for his sneakers and attached them right on, blissfully unaware that the tranquilizer that he had shot both Lammy and Katy with just a few measly little minutes ago was literally RIGHT about to wear off on him.

"Wow, Lammy's hair really IS incredibly mesmerizing...and also incredibly freaking FILTHY! Seriously, when in the actual hell was the last time she actually WASHED this shit?!" Parappa winced and regretfully shook his head in disgust (despite the fact that he had just recently purposefully coated himself from top-to-bottom in someone else's nose-mucus and then gluttonously gobbled it right off of himself, while gratuitously smearing it all over his clothes all the while) as he reluctantly, stickily trudged his way through Lammy's shockingly flaky, oily and dandruff-ridden jungle of hair until he finally reached her left ear, taking a nice, long and deep breath and gulping nervously as he eagerly, anxiously readied himself to do the unthinkable...and also the inevitable, now that I THINK about it! (Readers, I have a very important and urgent request for you right about now; please, PLEASE kill me before this gets any more creepy and disturbing...)

"Well, HEAR goes nothing..." Parappa shrugged and sighed, trying not to think too hard about the painfully obvious implications of what he was currently doing at the moment as he loudly, resounding swallowed what very little pride he already had left, shivering in both fear and immense self-disgust as he reluctantly walked onto the external flap of the adorably unaware Lammy's left ear and briefly admiring her cute little earrings before finally crawling straight inside.

"Alright, baby steps, baby steps, baby st- WAAAUGGGH!" Parappa screamed in terror as he (yes, even with the power of suction cups at his disposal) accidentally, violently slipped on one of numerous great big patches of dirty, sticky, hairy earwax dotting the internal surface of Lammy's ear canal, sending him tumbling all the way down said ear canal (getting almost completely covered from head to toe in her earwax along the way, naturally) and finally crashing right into her incredibly sensitive (and also disgustingly slimy and earwax-covered) eardrum!

"Hmm?" Lammy suddenly grunted in her rapidly-weakening sleep, turning straight over onto her right side and causing Parappa to fall right onto her eardrum, causing her sleep to weaken even further while Parappa, being the sick and nasty little fuck that he apparently was, reached into his pockets and pulled out a nice big jar of weapons-grade laxatives for his violently, painfully rumbling and gurgling stomach!

"Well, I never thought I'd end up saying this in THIS sort of utterly revolting context, but...WHEN NATURE FREAKING CALLS, am I right?!" Parappa whispered and chuckled to himself with a truly, quite literally shit-eating grin on his face, picking and eating several gross little globs of earwax right off of himself as he ecstatically took a nice big handful of laxative pills from the jar, crammed them right down his throat with the help of the remaining half of a certain water bottle that he had evidently been keeping in his pocket for quite some time, and then proceeded to pull his pants and underwear right down and take a nice big heaping diarrhea shit all over Lammy's precious little eardrum, causing it to mix with the earwax that was already covering said eardrum in only the most absolutely lovely and totally pleasing-to-the-eyes of fashions.

"OH MY GOD, YOU WERE RIGHT, PAUL, I THINK I'M LITERALLY GOING TO BE FUCKING SICK!" Fleaswallow screamed in absolute horror, with him and Paul just absentmindedly standing behind the auditorium entrance door with their jaws firmly agape and their eyes opened almost incomparably widely as Parappa began fervently, hyperactively licking and eating (and forcefully smearing) his own waxy, dirty shit right off of (and also all over) Lammy's poor, poor little eardrum while panting and moaning orgasmically in the process, making the audience nearly throw up and also causing Lammy herself to actually fully wake up for real this time!

"WHAT THE- W-WHO SAID THAT?! WHAT THE HELL'S GOING ON RIGHT NOW?!" Lammy woke up in a fit of panic, pulling out her cell phone and sitting straight up with a start...and causing Parappa to fall right back down onto the floor of her ear canal while the leftover diarrhea that he just left all over her eardrum began oozing and dripping disgustingly down the surface of said (otherwise) beautifully pearly and shiny tympanic membrane while she was busy frantically speed-dialing Parappa's number, hoping that perhaps he would know something about her current situation. (She really didn't know why she was now trusting Parappa of all people all of a sudden, but somehow, her maternal instincts just naturally told her that he was the one to trust.)

"Oh hey there, Lammy, how's it going? Just wanted you to know that I'm currently busy MAKING MY WAY INTO YOUR BRAIN AS WE SPEAK! After all, that IS what truly loving, caring and supporting friends like ME are for, am I right?" Parappa crossed his legs and smarmily teased Lammy over the phone while using his weapons-grade laser pointer to slowly but surely (and excruciatingly painfully) carve an almost-perfectly round hole right through her eardrum.

"OH GOD, I ONLY HAVE ABOUT THIRTY SECONDS AT MOST TO FIND MY FUCKING TWEEZERS BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!" Lammy screamed and cried, doubling over onto her knees, clutching her left ear and shrieking in pain as she immediately began frantically, desperately rummaging through her pockets in a rather profoundly pathetic (but still admirable) attempt to save herself from certain doom, pulling out dildos, ball gags, bondage chains, magic rope, LSD, cocaine and various other types of sex toys while her girlfriend Katy woke up, crossed her arms over her chest, cocked an eyebrow and glared disgustedly at her in response.

"NOTHING TO SEE HERE, MOVE ALONG, MOVE ALONG!" Lammy stammered and blushed embarrassedly with adorably watering eyes, whistling innocently and trying her hardest not to double over and scream in pain yet again as she briefly pulled a magic broom out of her pocket and swept all of her sex toys right off the stage and into the front-row within a time span of about five seconds...which, of course, still wasn't fast enough, as Parappa was already nearly done!

"OH, DEAR GOD, HELP ME, PLEASE, I LEFT MY TWEEZERS AT HO-HO-HO-HOOOME!" Lammy buried her head in her hands and screamed and cried hopelessly, clutching her hair and trying desperately not to yank it right out in frustration while Parappa began counting down her last ten remaining seconds of sanity...well, if you could even call Lammy remotely sane in the first place after playing her game, that is.

"TEN...NINE...EIGHT...SEVEN...SIX...FIVE...FOUR...THREE...TWO...ONE..." Parappa began ominously counting down, causing Lammy's knees to quiver and buckle in raw fear and helplessness while the rest of her body basically did the same; meanwhile, just behind the auditorium's main entrance door, there Paul and Fleaswallow were, their penises suddenly becoming overwhelmingly erect as they began maliciously grinning from ear to ear.

"ZERO! AH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH! YAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAH!" Parappa rolled on the floor of Lammy's ear canal laughing his ever-loving, lop-eared, adorably short and fluffy, earwax-coated puppy ass off, almost-regretfully wiping the tears from his eyes as he sprung right back up onto his feet, jump-kicked his newly-carved hole right through the poor girl's eardrum and then stylishly dived right into her inner ear as if it were a water slide!

"WHOOOA, EVERYBODY, LIKE, SERIOUSLY, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES AND STUFF!" Lammy dizzily stumbled back and forth and drunkenly slurred in a miserably failed attempt to warn everyone as Parappa went right through her vestibular canals and wound up right in the very center of her poor little head, where her extremely fragile and defenseless brain was housed!

"Wow, this is an incredibly nice, soft and delicate little BRAIN you've got in here! It sure would be an awful crying shame if anything were to HAPPEN to it, am I right?" Parappa pulled out his phone and snickered just as snarkily as ever in response to yet another sudden phone call from Lammy as he underagedly stripped every last bit of his clothing off (yes, THIS was STILL being broadcast on the automatically-footage-recording drone's live feed on the auditorium's gigantic display screen, just to make DOUBLY sure that Parappa immediately got arrested as soon as this whole utterly ridiculous fetishistic escapade was finally over) and began eagerly approaching her literally steaming-hot, vigorously pulsating brain...much to Lammy's imminent revolted horror as she turned around and saw him doing so on the big screen!

"Well, I suppose this is what I get for calling him an arrogant KNOW-IT-ALL nearly every single day..." Lammy disgustedly covered her mouth with her hands and thought to herself, causing Parappa to laugh uproariously as he nakedly leapt onto her already-intimidatingly-towering brain stem and eagerly began scaling its fleshy, veiny, firmly erected surface, using the biomagnetic electrical current given off by her central nervous system (combined with the way that his warm and fuzzy fur statically conducted said current, of course) to stick to her brain like Spider-Man!

"MAN, this is satisfying! I'm FINALLY getting back at the little bitch for calling me a stupid little know-it-all attention whore! Honestly, if it didn't make me feel so utterly sick to my stomach, I'd probably say that this is just about the greatest form of payback EVER!" Parappa thought to himself (with the drone even going as far as to read his internal thoughts) as he frantically crawled about and scurried all over the admittedly deliciously spongy and wrinkly external surface of Lammy's brain, biting it and licking it and massaging it and fucking it and sucking it ALL over from top to bottom while the poor girl pulled out a barf bag from her pocket and violently threw up into it, wiping her mouth exhaustedly, blushing intensely and twitching her eyelids in a highly unpleasant mixture of confusion, (possibly public) humiliation and profound disgust.

"And now for the official SECOND-greatest moment of my entire life! Ladies and gentlemen, are you ready? Because Lammy's brain, here I CUM!" Parappa laughed arrogantly as he clambered and scrambled his way up onto the very tip-top of Lammy's brain, right at the conveniently centered little gap in-between its left and right hemispheres, admiring the lovely view of her interior skull, nostrils, horn roots and eyeballs as he teasingly wiggled his pudgy, fluffy little toes (and shook his plump, juicy little butt) at the audience before finally delivering the coup-de-grace...which was literally only the BEGINNING of what was immediately to come, MIND you!

"OH, how I yearn for bleach's sweet embrace..." Lammy sighed, sitting criss-crossed on the floor and resting her cheeks on her hands depressedly as Parappa began rigorously, forcefully thrusting his pulsating, throbbing erection into her equally pulsating and throbbing brain tissue.

"BRAIN BLAAAAAAST!" Parappa shrieked orgasmically and briefly flailed his arms and legs straight up into the air as his penis blew at least half a cup's worth of load into his (supposedly) dearly beloved stepsister's central nervous system, violently electrocuting him and frying him into a cute little crisp as he just speechlessly laid there face-down atop Lammy's brain and blinked his eyes to make sure that he actually was still alive, with his jaw firmly agape and his arms and legs sprawled out absentmindedly beside him (as if he was a real-life, four-legged, non-anthropomorphic dog that had just been run over by an automotive) in absolute disbelief.

"Goddamnit, I KNEW he was a fucking zombie all along!" Paul roared angrily, pulling out his chainsaw, revving it right up and maniacally charging out onto the stage...with Fleaswallow luckily stopping him just in time before he could put graphically and violently put Lammy out of her misery!

"Paul, for the love of God, dude, have you SERIOUSLY already forgotten what we really CAME here for?" Fleaswallow hissed angrily at Paul, grabbing him by the shoulders while Paul regretfully shrugged said shoulders and reluctantly shut his chainsaw off in response.

"Um...if I'm not mistaken, you two were SUPPOSED to make sure that...whatever in the unholy name of Lucifer I just saw...WASN'T going to happen, CORRECT?!" Katy slyly, sexily slunk her way over to the two of them and hissed angrily at them, placing her hands on her finely-toned hips and glaring sternly at them as her tail wagged, waved and curled all about seductively in response; meanwhile, Lammy was curled up in a helpless, weeping, head-clutching, violently-shaking-in-helpless-terror, arms-wrapped-tightly-around-knees, eyes-wide-open little ball on the floor while Parappa began searching intently for the secret entrance to her poor, poor brain.

"W-Well, you see, the t-thing is...t-that's what our master, like, T-TOLD us to do, y-yes, b-but our actual intentions w-were m-more like the exact o-opposite, you s-see...heh heh...heh..." Fleaswallow stammered nervously, blushing and sweating intensely and biting his lip and glancing all about and twiddling his fingers together as he reluctantly explained himself.

"Oh, that's just fucking fantastic, now we're ALL completely fucked to hell and back! LITERALLY fucked, in fact, judging from the rate that this has already currently been going...AAAAAAAH!" Katy rolled her eyes, scowled and sneered bitterly at Lammy's so-called bodyguards-for-hire...then suddenly screamed like a little girl as she looked down at herself and saw that she herself actually WAS, in fact, completely and utterly buck-naked from head to toe!

"Eenie-meenie-minie-moe; Lammy can suck a lumberjack's CHODE!" Parappa laughed sadistically as he finally found the secret door on the bottom-left corner of the very top of Lammy's brain, swung it right open and hopped right in without a care in the world!

"PLEASE, I'LL DO ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING FOR YOU TO PLEASE JUST CUT MY STUPID LITTLE HEAD RIGHT OPEN AND KILL ME RIGHT ON THE SPOT BEFORE THIS GETS ANY WORSE! PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, I'M FREAKING BEGGING YOU!" Lammy screamed and wailed in a fit of panicked desperation, springing right up onto her feet, lunging frantically at Paul and clinging submissively to his left ankle while he and Fleaswallow both snickered evilly to themselves and began removing their shirts suggestively, revealing their firmly-toned, handsomely muscular chests as well as their beautifully firm, plump and masculine nipples.

"ANYTHING, you say?" Paul and Fleaswallow asked her teasingly, causing her to nervously let go of the former's ankle and meekly squat down onto her hands and knees in a sudden feeling of unrelentingly extreme deja-vu from nearly every single visit that she had previously made to the former's guitar store (which was luckily only one, thank god) as the underground-rapist duo began pulling their pants and underwear down and throwing THEM right off as well, revealing their sexy muscular legs, firmly-toned ass and intensely erect, veiny and glistening penises.

"MMM-HMM?" Lammy embarrassedly replied, blushing intensely and nodding her head with only the most adorably sad and helpless of sparkles in her eyes in an attempt to garner sympathy from Paul and Fleaswallow...but alas, the only thing SHE was able to garner out of those two in a situation as wonderfully opportunistic as THIS one was a hysterical fit of rolling-on-the-floor laughter while Parappa made his way deeper and deeper into the internal nerve structures of her brain, to the point where she could actually rather acutely FEEL him in there.

"You said (heh, heh) ANYTHING, (hee hee) didn't cha?" Paul and Fleaswallow wiped the laughter-induced tears from their eyes, got back up onto their feet and chuckled maliciously, biting their lips and trying hard not to laugh at poor Lammy's expense as they promptly yanked their footwear right off, rendering them both completely naked from head to toe and filling the air with the disgusting, reeking stench of both of their putrid, unwashed pairs of feet combined as Fleaswallow removed his hat, struck a handsome, cross-legged and crotch-covering bow with it, then smugly tossed it right across the seating area while Lammy and Katy cowered against one of the stage's side walls, squinted their helplessly crying eyes as tightly shut as they could feasibly manage, and lovingly, nervously huddled up against each other in terror.

"Lammy, if I don't make it through this alive, please tell my mother I love you!" Katy desperately begged Lammy with sorrowful tears leaking from her eyes as she regretfully smooched Lammy right on the cheek, causing her to blush shamefully while Parappa finally finished hacking his way into the main-control supercomputer of her central nervous system (lodged deeply into the internal front wall of her frontal lobe, of course) and took (almost) total control over her body!

"YOUR MOTHER SUCKS COCKS IN HELL!" Lammy suddenly yelled and laughed spitefully at Katy, causing Katy to furiously slap her right across her now-swirly-eyed face in response.

"NO! KATY, PLEASE UNDERSTAND! HE'S TAKEN CONTROL OVER MY CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM! I'M LITERALLY NO LONGER IN CONTROL OF MY OWN FREAKING ACTIONS RIGHT NOW! SERIOUSLY, YOU HAVE TO FREAKING HELP ME RIGHT NOW!" Lammy grabbed (and violently shook) Katy by the shoulders, kneeling down and lovingly burying her gently weeping face into Katy's boobs while Fleaswallow and Paul drew ever nearer, their dicks gradually lengthening and stiffening more and more with each and every footstep they took.

"ME? But what in the hell am I supposed to do that doesn't involve brain surgery and/or shrinking myself, neither of which I even have ACCESS to right now for fuck's sake?!" Katy yelled back at Lammy, lovingly stroking her hair while Parappa suddenly retook control over her body and turned her L/R (Lammy/Rammy) personality switch all the way over to the R end!

"EXACTLY! NOTHING, YOU LITTLE BITCH! NOW COME ON, LET'S JUST SUCK THESE FAGGOTS' DICKS AND GET THIS SHIT OVER WITH ALREADY, SHALL WE?!" Lammy began laughing and sobbing dementedly as she excitedly lunged onto Paul and began passionately, dirtily, exceptionally kinkily making out with him while Katy reluctantly did the same to Fleaswallow.

"Oh geez, it really HAS been one of those days, hasn't it?" Paul, Fleaswallow and Parappa all exhaustedly scratched their heads and thought to themselves, already beginning to wonder exactly WHAT in the fuck was currently happening.