- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Lots of feet, amazon, massage


•••••
One article was all it took to change his life. Since the day it was published in a news paper, James had been booked nearly every single day, all day. His endless line of clients however allowed him to be choosy. Particularly in age and money. It was one of the perks of being so popular, and it was one he often exploited due to his inability to date. James was 4 foot nothin', but looked completely normal with his proportionate body. The article that had written about him, claimed he was the smallest, most charming, and cute masseuse in the world. He never thought it would gain him any traction, but the lady who wrote it insisted on publishing it. And now he could be any happier with how busy his business had become.

Today's first client was a repeat client: Janine. Every Friday morning she started her day with a massage from the famous masseuse. She wasn't particularly tall relative to the average person, but still towered over James despite only being 5'0. She was in her 40s, but looked 10 years younger and she was an extremely successful woman in the city. She was easily his best tipper every single weeks regardless of the massage quality.

When she arrived, James greeted her at the door, and the two shook hands as he guided her in to the table. His head came up to her shoulders, yet that was the tallest he would feel all day most likely. She knew the drill and quickly undressed herself while James prepared the the oils and towels that he would need.

The table was set decently high up, making his head level with the client's feet at the end of the table. It was one of his specialties, sparked from his small fetish for feet, and he began every single session with a relaxing foot rub before proceeding onto other parts of the body. Janine wasn't very fond of her feet being touched, so James usually didn't spend much time there for her. In fact, he would rub lotion across her soles to keep them moist and soft and then follow up with several long pushes from her heels to base of her toes. Her small feet finally relaxed and her toes spread for a moment before becoming limp. That's when he was ready to move on.

He walked around to grab some oils and a towel, which he brought with him to the side of the table. Leading up to her hips were a small set of stairs that James would climb to reach the rest of the client's body. After ascending the stairs, he dribbled the various oils across her back. He then walked up the side of the custom table and set a hot towel across her neck and then returned to her lower back. He stepped over her with one leg and then faced the droplets of oils. With precision he leaned forward and pressed down with all his weight, pushing up her entire back next to her spine. A moan of pleasure quietly escaped Janine as he slowly pressed into her upper back.

For the next 40 minutes, James would work out all the knots in her body with care. His dainty hands and delicate fingers would find any knot, no matter how small, and then release the tension. That, he could guarantee. Janine rose from the table as James washed his hands. She dropped a couple hundred dollar bills in his tip jar and walked out without saying a word.

James took a few minutes to himself and closed his eyes. He always liked to reset himself before each client. As he sat in his chairs, thinking about his plans for the weekend, a knock came on his door. Looking at his watch, he noted the client was 10 minutes early. Really? James stood up and strolled to the door where turned the door. He pulled it open and saw one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen.

And holy shit, she was tall. Tallest client he had ever had by far, and he knew he had a couple 6 footers in there somewhere. Instinctively, James took a couple steps back as the giant woman approached him. She looked to be of Indian descent although clearly mixed with some white background. A truly perfect mix. Her hair was long and dark, gleaming in the light, accompanied by her beaming white smile. She was extremely fit with toned legs and arms, and she had gorgeous feet to top it off.

Her toes were very long and looked as though they had just received a fresh pedicure, her nails being a neon oranges. His stare was broken as she made her greeting.

"Hi. I see I'm somewhat of a spectacle. Especially true for you," she noted. "I'm 6'9 and love it! Sooooooo do I undress somewhere?"

"Yes, over there in that room." James replied, pointing to a room.

"Perfect." She exclaimed, taking several long strides to the changing room. "Oh I'm Priya by the way."

James watched her as she entered. Unsurprisingly she was a head taller than the top of the small changing area, making her giggle. She changed into the robe, which was undoubtedly short on her and then began trying on the slippers. James knew that largest pair was a size 12 which he had only ordered because one of his repeat clients was 6 feet tall. He could see the heel of her foot sticking out a decent amount in the back as she walked out, but she didn't say anything. James shifted his attention back to the oils and lotions he had, avoiding eye contact in case she had seen him staring. He listened as she adjusted herself on the table. James turned to see two magnificent soles on display for him and he was lucky enough to be able to touch them.

As he approached the table, he took note of the lack of any wear on her feet. She obviously took care of them. No callouses or rough spots, her nails were pedicured and from the looks of it, they seemed really soft.

"Nice nails by the way. I like the orange." James commented, to lighten the mood.

"Thanks! I just had them done earlier. I was worried they would draw to much attention to my toes. My friends call them fingers." She admitted as she wiggled her toes back and forth.

James placed a hand on her foot and slid his hands down, lining his fingers up against her toes. "Well they are definitely longer than my fingers," he laughed.

Her feet were as soft as they looked, even before the lotion he was about to put on. He couldn't believe it and neither could the bulge in his pants. As he had done just an hour earlier, James grabbed his client's foot (although now it was significantly larger) and began to knead his thumbs through the arch of her foot. They were truly enormous, and James was enjoying every second of his job. Discreetly, he worked his way to the base of her toes and elevated her foot slightly, bringing it to his nose. Without touching her foot, James brought his noes as close to the underside of her toes and inhaled. Her slightly sweaty scent was intoxicating, and James could feel the heat emanating from her sole. His judgement faded as his libido grew and eventually James lost it. He couldn't hold back anymore and decided to plant his face right into her arch and kiss her welcoming soles.

He immediately pulled back, traumatized with what he had done. "Oh my god. I'm...I'm so sorry."

James watched as her other foot hooked around his neck, pulling his face back into her sole. "Don't stop. I've never had anyone kiss my feet before...I kind of like it."

The sound of puckered lips filled the air as he continued to kiss and caress her feet. His lips trailed down to her toes, with his fingers close behind, massaging every square inch of the way. James couldn't contain himself and he let his impulses lead him to the next foot, repeating his actions again. Still enamored by their size, James proceeded to grab her big toes in each of his hands while kneading them with his thumb. A couple giggles escaped from Priya as he stretched and pushed against her toes.

"Those little hands really are as magical as everyone says they are," she admitted. "Now what about that mouth?"

James still couldn't believe his ears. Was she fucking with him? Was this some joke or prank caught on camera? Or was this a special moment with a woman he saw as a goddess? He could only hope for the latter. She flipped herself around, revealing her fit, tanned body dressed in nothing but panties and a cute sports bra. Her toes were now facing upright, making them nearly a "head" taller than him. She began giggling at the sight of him at her feet.

"Oh my god. You couldn't even suck on my toes if you wanted to. Here, let me scoot down a bit." She remarked, skidding her butt more towards the end, allowing her feet to drop down in front of James.

He watched in excitement as the largest feet he had ever seen descended just in front of his face. Priya's long toes wiggles in anticipation as James eagerly grabbed the back of her heels, pulling them forward. He opened his mouth and inserted her largest toe between his lips, attempting to reach the base of her toe. That alone was a challenge, as he found himself partially throating her long digit; fortunately, he enjoyed it the taste of her feet. After succeeding with the first toe, James proceeded to repeat his actions, sucking everyone of her toes clean. Priya was obviously enjoying the sensation while she observed in silence with a large smile across her face.

"I'm surprised you could fit the whole length of my toes in your mouth." She said, spreading her toes to emphasize their size.

"Me too." James replied half-jokingly.

Priya rose to her feet, stretching back to her full height, dwarfing James in the process. He was now staring at the skin just below her belly button as she inched up to him. Her towering figure made it nearly impossible to look up at her face, but it seemed Priya had other intentions any way. Palming his head, she forcefully guided his head towards her delicate regions before burying his face between her legs. James went to work, no longer needing her directions, and licked wildly between her lips. She grinded against his face, stimulating her clit as she pleased. The waves of pleasure pulsed through her body until her body seized, trapping her victim between her legs as she let out a satisfactory moan. James was pinched tightly in her crotch for several moments before she let go.

"Best massage ever." She exclaimed, releasing James' head from her grasp. "Book me for the same time next week."

It was music to my ears, but at this point, who was the client?