- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Inwiththebooks here. As a disclaimer, Asterisk was the one to have the original idea for this story. He was like 'one day I'll write this' and I was like 'we're doing it now, son'. Now here we are.

Regardless this doesn't display my thoughts, feelings, political views, ect. It bears repeating, just a fetish story with a satirical edge. Without further ado lets get to diving straight in. We start getting into the good stuff after this chapter.

Usually it took time for a sitting president to actually get to work on the things they promised the nation. Weeks. Months. Hell sometimes it took years with the clogged pipes of the political process in Washington. Usually that was because it took time for a head of state to get used to the nature of the office. It was a delicate position after all, being the de facto Leader of the Free World. Few would approach any such hallowed office with the intention of being a bull in a china shop. Especially if that china shop had a massive nuclear arsenal.

...Which was why day one of President Dianne Trent’s tenure in the Oval Office featured her rather photogenic face split in a big grin as she displayed an Executive Order before flashing cameras and stunned staff members. She placed it down on a desk that had possessed such distinguished figures as Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, and FDR sitting before it. She clicked a rather fine pen and scribbled a rather overly fancy looking signature upon it, enacting the order.

Through her campaign there had been plenty of people who defended the fiery and rather outspoken blonde by stating that she couldn’t mean *everything* she was saying. That would be crazy. She just needed to say all that to get into Office so she could stimulate the economy, drain the swamp out of Washington and make America into the biggest country on Earth.

However, the signing of that first executive order was the first sign that she was not only serious about her promises. She was active in getting them through. Naturally, she’d gotten Michelle to actually read it out loud to her earlier, but nobody needed to know that. The order read:

“Under Executive Order of the President of the United States of America, all biologically born male denizens of these United States are required to submit themselves to lose exactly one foot in height. Those found attempting to dodge this Order will be treated as federal offenders and prosecuted with the full force of the law.”

There was more legalese and jargon included under it but the biggest part was that first bit. The media naturally blew up and Americans woke the day after the inauguration of the 45th president of the United States to hear about the order over morning news. All over the country men watched the broadcast, ashy faced, disbelieving, a few shaking their heads as though this couldn’t actually be real life.

“A lot of people thought I’d come in and were, like, ‘oh, she won’t actually make men shorter to decrease violent crime. She’s just kidding around.’ I don’t kid, okay folks? I promise, I will fulfill every campaign promise I’ve made. Just watch me. The media, they’re a bunch of liars. Can’t trust what you see on the news these days. But you can trust me.” The blonde stood before a podium later that day, delivering a rather inarticulate speech in her usual style. Her blue eyes occasionally drifted in the direction of the teleprompter.

“The violent crime rate in this country. Is absolutely overwhelming. Its anarchy in some cities. The murder and rape rates are through the roof, folks.” She punctuated her point unnecessarily by lifting her hand just above her head. “I’ve heard its numbers as high as 3,000, maybe even 10,000. I’ve heard numbers as big as over 100,000 violent murders or rapes in the major cities alone. Thats crazy, its insanity. The biggest perpetrators? Men. Over 97%- 97%- of violent crimes are committed by men. Our daughters don’t feel safe on the streets.” Never mind where she was pulling these statistics from.

The blonde smiled. “This is just a measure to ensure we live in a safer, more civilized society. Besides.” She shrugged her shoulders a beseeching gesture. “What’s a foot? Am I right people? God bless you and God bless these United States.” There was a flurry of questions that the president’s press secretary was quick to intercept as the blonde stepped off the stage, heels clacking loudly as she walked.

So it was that every male citizen was legally required by federal order to submit themselves to be reduced in height by a foot. Medical centers were overwhelmed and federal centers were swamped as well as around half the population of the country was required to submit themselves to be willingly shrunken.

Naturally there was uproar. Human rights activists slammed the President’s Order as unconstitutional. Courts the country over were rushing to try and figure out how to repeal the order and the opposition was blindsided by the speed of President Dianne Trent’s action. People resisted, but most people were law abiding citizens. They didn’t want to go to jail. So the majority hung their heads and went with it, convincing themselves that while this was absolutely crazy it couldn’t possibly get any worse.

It was during this time that the President confirmed a new Court Justice, a spot that had been a hole for a goodly while. Her party naturally backed the woman. They were too busy trying to repeal a number of laws the previous president had enacted, all too content to push along the President’s proposals. They figured they had her under control. She wasn’t *that* crazy.

Not even a few days later was when the second order went out, stunning the nation again. This one was less crazy than the first but still very much in line with President Trent’s gender politics.

“Under Executive Order of the President of the United States of America, all men are banned from entering or leaving the country unless they are citizens of the United States. Offenders will be detained and deported effective immediately.”

This one took a spin off of her tough immigration stance. Now this one, while it had the opposition tearing their hair out and on a warpath it had her party’s supporters practically cheering. Immigration was a hardline issue for them after all. Admittedly it was a pretty gender specific ban but as the now one foot shorter speaker of the house put it:

“It's important to remember that the vast majority of potential terrorists entering this country are men. By cutting off the male traffic into the country the President is cutting off the vast majority of terror threats. It's important to note this is an all inclusive ban, it isn’t targeting a specific group.” The dark haired man spoke. Standing nearby was the President herself, her 6’2” form now positively amazonian compared to most men around. She had a rather content, almost smug smile on her face.

“Mr. Speaker! How long is the ban in place for?” Came a voice from the reporters.

“I’ve been told it will be up to 90 days, though it is open to extension in that time. It isn’t likely to be a permanent ban and it’s important to understand that. America is and always will be a country of inclusion.” The man answered.

“Mr. Speaker! What do you say to allegations that this is a grossly sexist policy, much like the Madame President’s first Executive Order?”

The man actually cast an almost uneasy looking glance back at President Trent in the wing. She cleared her throat and stepped up to the podium, her generous cleavage bobbing ever so as she stepped. The speaker stepped aside, well was more shoved out of the way by the much taller woman. “I’d say that this is not a sexist policy. My administration is committed to looking after the welfare of *all* American citizens. Men and Women. This country was founded by great men with great ideals after all. These are just measures to ensure the welfare and prosperity of our great nation.”

Naturally there were plenty that didn’t buy that. Protests were held at every airport, men picketing against the tyranny of their President. News outlets started to recover slightly from the lightning quick executive orders and reported on some of President Trent’s more odd statistics. The one sector of the country she was still overwhelmingly supported by? Women. They fought back almost zealously on social media and in counter protests. There were a few men among their number as well but they were largely in the minority.

Eventually a couple weeks passed and there were no orders from the White House. The president was fighting claims she was being unconstitutional all the way to the Supreme Court. A Supreme Court where she had the majority naturally. Protests started in other sectors and the opposition staunchly tried to block President Trent’s picks for key positions in her administration. Her most shocking move was firing all of her male Chiefs of Staff and promoting women in their place. Ones that were pretty favorably towards her. There was outcry on the opposition and indeed all through the country. However with this control over the military established firmly President Trent released Two Executive Orders on the same day.

“Under Executive Order of the President of the United States of America, all males on this sovereign ground are to be subjected to a Three Strikes System. The strikes will take away from one’s height if they are convicted of crimes or strongly enough suspected of criminal activity.”

“Under Executive Order of the President of the United States of America, all males on this sovereign ground are required to keep special ID’s on their person at all times. These ID’s will be directly linked to their size and are to be presented on request of law enforcement. Males will also require extensive screenings and background checks when applying for employment or education.”

The nation had fallen into shock at the orders. There were two very different reactions to the orders. The President’s base was heavily supportive of her decree, advocating strongly of it to decrease crime rates further. Her opposition, males all naturally, were outraged. Indeed there were riots in New York hours after the order was given. Riots which the President immediately used to her advantage.

“I have just been informed, that over 43 courageous and brave police officers have been killed in the line of duty in New York. Can we please have a moment of silence in their memory.” Everyone in the crowded press conference was silent for a long moment, though the tension was palpable.

Dianne lifted her bowed head and affected her most emotional looking face. She paused a few times, looking choked up. “It pains me to have to stand here today and know that lawlessness is thick in a place so near and dear to my heart. I have my businesses in New York City, I grew up in New York. What happens there hits me at my core.” The president paused.

“Its also reaffirmed that my actions were the correct course. Look at it. They’re wrecking the city folks. Is this how civilized, good people handle things when something they don’t like happens. You can protest without burning down businesses and looting. No, we need a strong law enforcement agency with access to proper tools to do their job. My predecessor was light on crime, I won’t be. Over 89% of our law enforcement agencies are underfunded. 89%! Well not on my watch folks. We’re going to have a big, beautiful police force across the country. I tell you right now we are going to Make America Big Again!” President Trent declared live on every major outlet.

It wasn’t long after that the national guard, now under new management, was deployed to crack down on the riots. After that the new laws went into effect, the Executive Orders being quickly translated to bills that were shoved through Congress through loopholes and obscure laws. They weren’t just Orders soon enough. They were laws. Federal laws that the nation was required to abide by.

So it was that the hard life of men in the United States grew harder still. With these new ID’s and required background checks it became difficult for men to secure employment. Women were seen as more appealing due to the lack of red tape and now being more physically built for common tasks. Colleges accepted less applications of men, some even rejecting them outright due to the legal issues they had to go through. The Three Strikes law however, while it did bring crime rates down at tad, was also heavily open to abuse as many discovered across the country. The first strike took away another foot. The second reduced the offender to two feet in height. The last strike, dwindled the offender to three inches in height. The common sense knowledge now. Three Strikes, and you’re out.