- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And here we go. Time to put a cap on all this. Big thank you to everyone who has read this story. As you might have noticed the story actually got featured and Inwiththebooks and I were pretty surprised about that. This story began as a joke between us, but it's really nice to see it get so much attention. 

 

--------

 

Four Years came and went in Trent’s America. Four years seemed like nothing in the span of a nation’s life, however in these four years more historic and progressive policies had been passed than ever before in American history. The nation had been changed forever. Something many people were glad to see. America had become a nation of Women, for Women, and by Women. It was all due to one particular woman, Dianne Trent. Her term had come up however, four years had passed.

When she ran for reelection however it was unopposed. After all, there was really no one to oppose her. The only people that might have wanted to oppose her were the least important elements of society. Though calling them part of society was almost laughable by this point. Men were a part of society like a fancy bracelet was; only the bracelet was worth far more. Men weren’t even a class. By this time every man in the nation was 3 inches or under, no longer a citizen or person in the eyes of the law.

The reelection speech was held at a very different crowd than her inauguration was. If there were men here, they were toiling at the feet of their women. Stuffed into cramped shoes and heels, coated in sweat and grime. There were food carts along the streets, women free to enjoy a number of new cuisines involving their male counterparts. Men stuffed into boiling hot portable ovens, cooked alive to be served on buns, some dipped in chocolate and served as the sweetest of treats for the younger folks. Then there were those men that had escaped captivity, the truly pitiable wretches, feasting on scraps and dwelling the shadows of women.

When the President took the podium her nation cheered. A nation of women. A nation that had ground out men into food, playthings, and breeding stock in the span of a few years. The president was surrounded by women where once there had been men at her side. She stood with a pair of men currently in her heels, licking her toes and whimpering on her big day. Which was nothing on Michelle who had taken to quite a few exotic fashions. On her earrings a pair of tiny men dangled, wailing as their forms at an eighth of an inch were mere jewelry. A stylish necklace dipped between her ample cleavage, a despondent looking man weeping there. Supposedly she had three half inch tall men in each shoe. Knowing her, Dianne wouldn’t be surprised.

The blonde meanwhile just opted for her first and second husband underfoot. Both years her junior. Both sobbing and coated in bruises and grime as they lapped at her doughy sole. She knew that there were hundreds of women like that in the crowd today. America was a land of opportunity after all. Where every woman had the right to have a man underfoot. Dianne waited until the cheers died down, drinking in the praise all around her. Her ego swelled nicely. As if it could get any bigger.

“America has been made Big Again!” She started. The resulting roar of the crowd before her and the stomping of feet shook the capitol and ended with hundreds of male deaths, splattered underfoot and in shoe. Dianne waited for the roar to die down before continuing on.

“America has been made Big Again, because of you, the people! You stood up! You put your feet down and said ‘no more’! Now look at us! A big, proud nation! A strong nation! Because of you, folks, I mean, seriously you all are beautiful, let’s hear some cheers for you all!” Dianne called, the capitol roaring again in ways it had never roared before. The blonde woman lifted her hands to dimmer down the almost crazed praise and chanting.

She looked out into the sea of faces for a long few moments before continuing. “We aren’t done yet folks. Not by a long shot. In four years, we’ve turned America into the Biggest and the Best nation on this earth. The world agrees. Russia, our good friends, great people, have started following in our footsteps. I hear tell China is facing upheaval. The cowards in their so called ‘progressive’ countries call us monsters! They are calling you all wrong! They are what is wrong with the world, run by those brainwashed by the lies of a corrupt Media. Women in the Middle East, oppressed by medieval regimes and by tyrannical *Men*! No more I say!”

The crowd cheered. People took vindictive bites of their male inclusive food, others sneered at their broken slaves. It wasn’t just the nation watching this after all, it was the whole world. Everyone’s gaze was fixed upon President Trent as she delivered her fiery victory speech in this new America she had created. She stood before the White House, the same house 44 men had ruled from. The only men to do so now.

“We’re done being silent. We’re done being the trodden upon sex. For centuries we’ve endured indignity after indignity, not cared for by societies ruled by men. Well now it’s our time in history. Now it’s our time to shape the world how we want it to be. A world where our daughters can grow up safely and inherit. No more! You voted for 4 more years nation. And you are going to get 4 more years!” Dianne shouted to more applause.

“We’re done making America Big Again! It’s time to Make The World Big Again!” Dianne declared. The applause and cheers that met this final declaration was heard the world over. The chanting of the crowd was heard in every country. A chapter in American history had just been closed, only to open up a new chapter in World History.