- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Second to last chapter of this wild ride. Has been fun but about time to put the nail in this one.

Dianne let out a deep sigh as she gazed out the window of the Oval Office. It was a wondrous day. The sun was shining. The grass was fresh from being moved and looked simply divine; and reports were saying that the country had benefited more from the Male Use Act than had been estimates. National profits were up. Really everything was up. Just a little over halfway through her term and she’d already accomplished more than she could’ve hoped. As she stood in her office looking out, her chest puffed out with the deep satisfaction of knowing one simple thing.

She had won.

She’d won so hard, so utterly and undeniably that even all her numerous claims about winning seemed paltry by comparison. It seemed silly to think that men were ever equals to her now. Such a strong gender had been completely gutted and deprived of everything they’d once had in just a couple short years. She had to admit, at first she wasn’t really sure what she was doing, but now that the pieces had fallen into place so beautifully she knew that she’d done the right thing.

All her life she’d looked down upon men. Quite literally more often than not, but also metaphorically. She’d seen what they’d done to this precious country of hers. How they treated their citizens. Her critics had accused her of reducing men to pathetic little servile creatures, but the reality was they’d been like that for a long time now. All Dianne did was show the world the truth.

With a deep, content chuckle she turned around. Standing atop her desk was the man who very almost stopped her from achieving all of this, Hal Colton. His middle-aged form was trembling in her presence, the three-inch tall man utterly terrified of the looming blonde. After all, why shouldn’t he? She had complete control over his very existence now, and that delight in her smug smirk said she knew it too.

“How’s that paperwork coming along Hal?” Dianne asked playfully. She never was a fan of reading all those pesky documents. It was one of the few things her pet was quite good at.

The man shifted awkwardly and glanced over to a stack of sheets that stood ankle-high to him. “D-Done Madame President.” He squeaked out the title he was required to call Dianne at all times. Just to remind him who she was.

“Good boy. I knew you were worth all the money I spent on you.” He was free.

DUN BUM

Knocking came from the door and instantly took the blonde’s eyes away from the man. Not many people had the clearance to just come up and do that, although Dianne had a fair idea who it was. “Come in.” Sure enough, Michelle Pierce stepped in, documents in hand.

“Madame President, have you signed those documents I sent to you?” The stern-faced brunette asked, eyes only briefly glancing at the male atop the desk.

“Of course Michelle.” Dianne turned around and reached for the Oval Office curtains, shutting them.

“Excellent. I have a few more. With this we can effectively ban male immigration into the country at last.” Michelle lifted up the papers in her hand and walked towards the desk. Without warning the stack was placed where Hal stood, the man just barely getting out of the way to avoid being swatted into the wooden surface.

Dianne noted Hal’s struggle and chuckled under her breath. “Great, I’ll get those right to ya soon.” She walked across the room confidently, her impressive chest bouncing. “Hey Dianne…” She came to a stop beside the woman, the two of them each towering at over six feet tall. “There’s something I’ve been meaning to say to you.”

Michelle paused and looked up from the desk to Dianne. Very rarely had those green eyes of hers looked surprised, but there it was. “Yes Madame President?” Her formality was as strong as ever though.

The blonde exhaled. This sort of thing never came easy to her. “We’ve been working together for a few years now. Gotta admit I was little unsure at first. No no, really. Surprising I know. Anywho I...Aw screw it. I’ll just come out and say it. Thanks.” Dianne grinned. “You’re the best damn Vice President this gal can ask for.”

Michelle’s surprise only intensified. Her stern visage softened considerably, almost looking cute as her lips parted in sheer shock. “T-Thank you Mada-”

“Call me Dianne.”

“-Dianne.” She chuckled. “I have to admit, you’ve turned out to be a surprisingly perfect President as well.” Michelle averted her eyes with a thin blush. “Anyway, I should be going. I have a meeting at five and-”

She was immediately silenced by a firm hand grasping her chest. Even Michelle, as terrifying as she was, when groped so suddenly let out a shrill yelp. Her eyes wandered from the hand to the grinning blonde currently caressing her so, utterly speechless.

“Or.” Dianne leaned forward until their faces were intimately close. Her breath teased along the soft lips of her beloved Vice President. Her eyes were undressing Michelle’s supple figure before looking back into the surprised woman’s emerald irises. “We could take a minute to celebrate a job well done. On the very desk we earned together.” Dianne said while licking her lips.

Against her better judgement, Michelle felt herself swoon. “H-Here? But what about…” She looked down to the three-inch tall man currently in awe of the two titans caressing each other.

“What about him?” Dianne replied confidently. She had a point. While Michelle was on the defensive she leaned further in and brought her face near the brunette woman’s neck. Her nose sniffed idly at her. “You’re wearing that perfume I like.” The blonde noted. “Nobody has to know Michelle. Just a bit of fun. That’s all.”

As ever, Dianne’s recklessness knew no bounds. Michelle could’ve listed dozens of politicians who’d lost their careers over scandals like this. Some Presidents even. Still...She was incredibly persuasive. Dianne Trent’s natural charm was an intoxicating thing. Without realizing it, Michelle had turned until her back was to the desk. Guided by Dianne, she found herself sitting atop it. Beneath her she could feel the pattering of feet vibrating through the desk. The fact that a lowly man was bearing witness to this somehow made it feel so much hotter.

“Relax Babe.” Dianne grinned as she cupped her friend’s legs under each arm and lifted. Michelle instinctively coiled the legs around the busty blonde. “Just leave it all to the President.” Her fingers were already working at the buttons of Michelle’s blouse and she made no efforts to stop her. First went the jacket. Then the blouse beneath, leaving only a jet black brassiere that restrained her generous bust. That wasn’t all however.

“Oh Michelle.” Dianne laughed. “You houndog.” Tucked away in the brown-haired woman’s bust were men. Dozens of them, damn near microscopic. Mites that pleasured her over the course of the day where nobody would see them. “How many do you have?” Dianne playfully asked. Of course the blonde had a few tending to her feet at the moment, but that was a separate matter.

“S-Shut up…” Michelle turned her head with rosy cheeks. Okay now that was cute.

Spurned by her intimidating Vice President’s sudden meekness, Dianne pushed further. In turn, Michelle fell back. Behind her Hal was forced to turn and run as the bare back of the towering woman began to close in. His three inch tall frame rushed as fast as it could in its weary state. All round him Michelle’s shadow grew darker as the woman grew closer. “U-rk!” He tripped and fell along the ankle-high stack of papers, busting his chin along the desk. “Wait!” With a bleeding face he rolled around and screamed to the two giants as Michelle’s soft back hovered mere inches away.

Neither woman heard him, and even if they had there wasn’t a chance that they were going to stop now. Michelle felt the pop against her shoulder blades. As well as a momentary annoyance that his blood would probably stain the papers he died on. Such thoughts were quickly shoved aside when she met Dianne’s lusty eyes.

The blonde lowered herself until she was laying atop the desk. Something fell off the side as it shook but neither paid that much attention. Dianne brought her face into Michelle’s neck again, this time the woman turning to offer it. Licking her lips, Dianne gave it a teasing lick followed by a little nibble. The nibbling very quickly evolved into proper bites.

Her hand worked at the brunette’s chest, one hand squeezing a breast without concern for those who were trapped atop it. The breast was a mountain that they were trapped on and Dianne’s fingers were towers that loomed menacingly in the sky, eclipsing all. She couldn’t even feel their bodies pop under her pads or hear their microbial screams. The ground beneath their feet shook and jiggled, heaving with every heated breath Michelle let out. Attempts to escape were cut short as the ground squished beneath them too much, or would bounce and send dozens of men flying into the air to their deaths. Those who were crushed under Dianne’s groping fingers were the lucky ones.

“You’re buying me new ones.” Michelle huffed in some attempt to save face, coming off pouty.

“I’ll buy ya all the pets you want.” Dianne retorted with another lick before trailing downwards. “Every man in the world.” She whispered. “Worshiping you. Worshiping us.”

“Mmm~” Michelle moaned. That sort of pillow talk did wonders. She envisioned it. A world of nothing but women. Where men were all their playthings. Begging her to let them worship her. Praying to her like she were an almighty god. “Ah!”

Dianne pinching her nipple caught her unawares. “Man, if you could see yourself now.” The blonde let out a crude chuckle and licked her lips. Up close her blue eyes loomed like the rising sun over Michelle’s breast, able to see every pathetic excuse for a man that populated the woman’s bosom.

Her luscious lips parted and let out a gentle breath akin to a hurricane to those smaller than her. She watched in amusement as they flew across what must’ve been miles of breast to them. Dianne’s mouth opened further still to reveal the wet maw within. Saliva strands vastly larger than any of the shrunken people dripped and broke apart from the roof of her mouth as her tongue reached out.

“What’re you…” Michelle shuddered and watched.

Dianne inched forward with that dripping tongue of hers, droplets of saliva ushering in a flood as she bent down and licked. Her tastebuds savored the Vice President’s delicious flavor, swallowing up dozens in their vast pinkness. One lick led to another, and then another. She could feel Michelle tensing beneath her.

Going further still, Dianne brought a land down low, sliding it up Michelle’s skirt until it pressed at the wet spot between her lips. The brunette let out a satisfying yelp. Unbeknownst to Dianne, more humans still rested just past that drenched bit of underwear. Microbial beings who were being drowned in Michelle’s pleasure and suffocated in her aroma. The pressing of Dianne’s fingers was merely the third death knell.

“D-Dianne!” Any pretenses of the usual stern woman were gone as Michelle gasped the blonde’s name.

Dianne just grinned and began to press even harder. Her free hand reached over to a little intercom and pushed a small button at its side. “Sheila, cancel the five o’clock. Something’s come up.” Without waiting for an answer she released the button and proceeded to reach for her blouse. Now she could just take her time and enjoy this.

God it felt good to win.