- Text Size +

Politics had very clearly shifted in the nation. Male politicians were towered over by their female counterparts. New congressional loopholes and regulations made it easy enough for the women to vote with the voice of their party. No one wanted to impeach Trent either, as then Pierce would take over. It was a case of the alternative being so ungodly terrifying that the smug blonde managed to keep power despite having half the country wanting her gone. Of course those half were men. So really they only counted as much as their height. Which was to say not at all.

 It was dangerous being in politics as a man, especially as a member of the opposition. Some women just didn’t watch where they stepped. Was a big dangerous world now after all. Things had been quiet politically, Dianne mostly just content to let the opposition squeak their protests to an America that loved her and loved the new America. The America that mattered anyway. Until, close to the primaries, scandal lit up the headlines.

 “Colten Rape Scandel!”

“She Said NO!”

“Hal Colten: Leader of Misogynist America”

 The one time presidential candidate with a laundry list of scandal attached to his name the whole election, one that had let the clearly sexist Dianne Trent take office, had been dragged into the limelight again. Allegations involving a young secretary during the campaign itself had risen up that had seen the politician put on trial. Naturally the nation was shocked, women were outraged across America and none moreso than Dianne Trent. In fact the very next day after the charges were leveled she held a press conference.

 “I cannot express my shock and horror enough, America. That a man, a trusted civil servant who swore to serve his country, would raise his hand against a woman. Its unthinkable people. What kind of country are we living in? Anarchy. One where women aren’t safe. I swear to you, right here, that I will not rest until I see justice done and the guilty party held responsible for his actions.” The woman said.

 “Madame President, what’s the current status of Miss Gates?”

 “I met with Miss Gates just yesterday after the news broke. Great woman, strong woman. Could see she was finally feeling up to coming out and speaking against the man that had so scarred her for life. My heart and prayers are with Miss Gates.” The president said, managing to look sympathetic.

 “Madame President, anything you’d like to say to Mr. Colten?”

 Dianne nodded and adjusted her mic, leaning forward. “You’re done. The nation is rising up and putting its foot down, we ain’t having it anymore. I promise you, America. We are going to pursue this with the *full* force of the law. We won’t rest until justice is done and until violent crime is down. Crime rates are as low as they’ve ever been! America is safer than it’s ever been ever in history! We can’t stop though, and we can’t show mercy to offenders. So you better watch out, Hal Colten and every other criminal out there. Because we’re coming for you.”

 Calling it a trial was a joke. The actual evidence against Hal Colten was beyond flimsy to be non-existent. However the history of the Colten name with scandal was so thick it made him seem a liar even when he was telling the truth. Dianne Trent appointed a special prosecutor to help with Miss Gate’s side. A prosecutor that was heavily on the Femi-Nazi wing of extremism in Dianne’s party. It also didn’t help that the attorney was a woman, as well as the jury, and the judge.

 “I did *not* have sexual relations with that woman! It’s preposterous. Absolutely ridiculous. I would never hurt another person like that and I would never ever cheat on my wife. This country has become insane! Not all men are rapists or violent criminals looking to hurt women, this administration has marginalized us though as a whole. Its against the constitution, and a violation of basic human rights.” The man gave an impassioned speech during an interview.

 The now very much Trent controlled media wasn’t impressed, dragging up past scandals that had nothing to do with this one as though it was a clear sign of guilt. The media then used it as a smear against all men in positions of political power still. The trial went all the way up to the Supreme Court, the historic case of Colten v. Gates. It was all the nation was watching, Gates tearful testimonies moving women the nation over. Was there any evidence? Of course not, but people felt like Colten was guilty. So clearly he was guilty.

 Which was ultimately the judgement of the court, to the shock of Hal Colten and men across the country. Since he was already three inches tall however prison seemed like the only thing that could work. So he was sent to prison… for one day exactly. Until a presidential pardon came down through the grapevine, shocking everyone on either side of the aisle in this unprecedented move of generosity.

 The Vice President stood before a press conference. Atop the podium, a few inches from Michelle’s hand was none other than Hal Colten, dressed in a fine suit for all to see. The brunette had a winning PR smile on her face. She drummed her fingers along the podium, the movement of the digits making the tiny man flinch.

 “Madame Vice President! What is your opinion on President Trent going easy on Mr. Colten ?”

 Michelle cleared her throat, unlike her running mate she was a very clear politician. “Easy? Hardly. Mr. Colten will be serving his time. That much has been decided in a court of law, the Supreme Court no less.”

 “But then why did the President pardon him?” Asked another reporter from the crowd.

 “In recent times our prison system has become bloated. We’ve got people spending their hard earned tax dollars to keep prisoners in their cells. They get three square meals, a roof over their heads and they just sit around being a drain on you, the office worker. Or you the secretary. Or you the journalist. They’re leeches frankly, criminals getting a free ride.” Michelle said. The Vice President lacked Dianne’s fiery rhetoric but she made up for it with cool practicality.

 “Well the President and I have been talking all through our tenure for ways to fix this. Today, a bill is being introduced called the Fair Punishment Act. That bill would widen up the use of prisoners in our prisons to actually be of use to society. Our prisoner population, 90% men, will be set forth on programs where they will *serve* the society they’ve wronged. They’re going to work to earn those hard earned tax dollars you, the people, spend on them. No more free rides in America. Mr. Colten here will be the first in the program.” Michelle stated, barely keeping the glee from her voice as she watched the little man’s face pale with terror.

 Once the press conference was over Michelle’s fingers wrapped around the form of the older man as she walked off stage, feeling triumph swelling in her heart. Once she was away from the cameras she sat down in a plush seat in the back and leaned back. She felt squirming in her hand and licked her lips. This was a new America. A better America. Where Women held all the power and men were nothing. The best example of that was an old man, a member of the old order, squirming in the palm of the brunette’s hand.

Michelle opened up her hand, looking at the man as she sprawled out on her open palm. Her icy uncaring gaze fell hard upon him, not feeling an ounce of pity for the man in her hand. She kicked off one of her heels and curled her toes in the open air. There was a squirming inside the heel of her other shoe, her husband still desperately licking away inside is humid, cramped prison like a good little pet. She curled her toes almost affectionately as she pinned the man in her hand with her cold gaze.

 “Dianne wanted first crack at you, Hal. But I don’t think she’ll raise too much of a fuss if I get my fun in breaking you in.” Michelle chuckled.

 “W-wait! Michelle, this is crazy-!”

 “No, no, no. See, we’re quite clear headed and sane. What is crazy is hundreds- no thousands of years of Women being slaves to Men. We see it in biblical verses. We watched it on TV growing up as little girls. We see it in history time and time again. The women exist to serve the men. Well no more, Hal. Dianne is changing all of that. *I* am changing all of that. It’s time we flip history on its head. Its time men were underfoot.”

 With that said she callously dropped the man into her shoe. There was a tiny pop before he let out a cry of pain. “M-my back!” He squeaked. Michelle rolled her eyes.

“Man up.” She said, hovering her bare foot over the writhing and pained form of the one time political opponent. Her toes wriggled eagerly, sole wrinkling slightly before she slid her foot in the heel slowly. There was a cry of horror before it was muffled by a mouthful of foot flesh. Michelle bit her lower lip, the brunette tapping her foot slightly and feeling a pulse of pleasure as the man writhed under her sole. Both of her heels were occupied now. He had fifty years to get acquainted and used to living under a woman’s foot. Be it hers, Dianne’s, or some aide or service agent. Assuming an accident didn’t happen. Women couldn’t always be watching where they stepped now could they?

 “Miss Pierce? The car is ready.”

Michelle sighed and stood, delighting in the squirms under her feet. Exactly where all men belonged, cramped in a tight space under the feet of the better sex. She then started walking, pressing her feet down upon the men under her feet with every step. She took the schedule her aide offered her and couldn’t wait to get back to the White House. Dianne, while not the brightest bulb in the shed, was so very delightfully smug in putting the lesser sex in their places.