- Text Size +

Dave found it strange how easy it was to lose track of time.


When he had been out in the wilds of the city, Dave had always assumed that at some point the passage of time would become meaningless to him. Weekdays and weekends, weeks and months, none of it was natural; animals and primitive man had never needed such things.


Of course, like many of his preconceived notions, Dave had quickly realized this one was wrong. If he had been surviving at his natural size, out in the depths of some pristine untouched forest, he wouldn't have needed to know much more than the passage of seasons. As a tiny scavenger swiping what he could from the giant people that could kill him in a step, he needed to be even more aware of the time than when he had been big.


He shuddered in his cage as he remembered how much sleeping in had cost him on the day of his capture. He had been so hungry, his body too weak to forage throughout the rest of his chosen spots, the bounty of which would vary depending on the time of day or day of the week. The tiny man was reminded of the dogs that learned how to ride buses and subways. Animals that lived off of Man, needed to know His habits.


Now though, sitting in the brass cage that hung next to the enormous mesa-like bed of his owner, Dave could barely process how long he had been under her yoke. It should have been easy to follow the rhythms of the giantess's life, but so much of his daily life was dominated by sheer boredom. There would be brief spats of activity, and then massive stretches of nothingness during which he would fall asleep or putter about in the hopes that more time would pass. It all just became a meaningless blur to the little man.


He stared out the bars of the cage, past the clock that continued to click on past its worthless illusory numbers, and looked at the sky. The days were getting shorter, or at least he was fairly certain they were, and he assumed based on what he had seen Vanessa wearing that it was getting colder since there was no way for him to tell in the banal climate control hell he lived in. He doubted winter had truly arrived yet, but they were getting deeper and deeper into autumn.


That meant... he frowned, trying to count the days and weeks in his head from when he was captured.


A month? Maybe two?


It couldn't be two months, Dave reasoned, because Vanessa seemed like the type of person who would get excited for Halloween. He had no doubt that she would force her gargantuan boyfriend into some couple's costume. That seemed like the type of thing the enormous redhead would do.


A rumble from his stomach broke his train of thought.


Puttering over to the last of the blueberries Vanessa had put into his cage a day or two ago, Dave frowned as he plucked it up. The hefty fruit was roughly the size of melon to him and after a few days outside of the refrigerator it had started to turn mushy. His tiny hands alone exerted enough pressure to make the overripe fruit bleed purple juice down his thin arms.


Staring at the sad piece of produce, Dave wanted to chuck it through the bars and down to the floor in protest, but then his stomach rumbled. Grimacing, he tore into it with his teeth, splattering himself with more of the warm purple ooze as he messily ate the thick green-gray meat inside. Slumping down onto the floor of his cage, Dave tried to convince himself that it wasn't so bad that he had lost track of time.


Mind numbing boredom had to be better than fighting for survival every minute of every day.


Boom.


And then his whole body tensed up as the front door of the apartment was flung open, and he heard Vanessa's footfalls crash against the hardwood. The door was shut with another resounding crash, and then he heard her loudly humming to herself as her purse hit the floor. She appeared in the distance, standing in the shadowy hallway like some kind of living skyscraper as she took off her coat.


Even in the fading afternoon light, he could see the smile spread across her face as she turned to look at him. Her footfalls grew in intensity as she strolled down the hall, the usual click-thud of her heels replaced by the hefty thump of the sneakers she was wearing. She was dressed casually, but Dave knew it wasn't the weekend or at least, he had assumed it wasn't when she had left him at the usual time.


Watching her approach in tight jeans that were swallowed up by shiny leather high tops, and a plain shirt that was topped with a blazer, Dave suddenly realized he had no idea what it was that his gigantic captress did for a living. When she went to work in heels and a skirt, was that because her office demanded it or because she felt like it?


Dave's mind reeled as he tried to piece together what little he knew of the giantess but then his cage was swaying back and forth as she towered before him. Her scent invaded his little world, and everywhere he looked all he could see was her.


Her fingers danced across the chicken wire that surrounded his cage and the metal whined as she pulled it back. Vanessa's immense face lowered as she crouched down to look in on his tiny world, and then with a single finger she unlatched the door and swung it wide open. “Oh my,” she cooed, as her hand reached in, “How did my wittle man get so messy?”


Dave looked down at himself and found his skin stained purple and red by the plump blueberry he had been devouring. “I wa-”


His words were cut off with a soft 'shh' from the immense shimmering lips that now dominated his view. Wind whistled in his ears and brushed his hair about as Vanessa stood back to her full height and turned around. Each step sent a jarring force through his little body as she walked, holding him pinched between her thumb and forefinger, with the rest of her fingers wrapping around his legs. She said nothing as she walked but her dark green eyes rolled over his little body, and he couldn't help but squirm.


The world behind Vanessa's immense head became a blur and wind howled in Dave's ears as his stomach did flip flops. He screamed as the whole world shifted, and then he felt a jolt of horrifying force course up through the giant woman's arm as she crashed down against her couch.


The redhead roared with laughter as she watched the little man firmly latch onto her thumb, terrified he was about to fall over. “What happened to the big brave boy I found that day, huh?” She snickered as she lowered him to her lips. Dave's eyes widened as he stared into the maw that existed past her wide sharp teeth, “Do you have any fight left in you, wittle man?”


“I-I-I-,” Dave stammered, and his arms flailed as the whole world seemed to fade away, tumbling down into the dark wet tunnel that lay beyond her lips.


“You were so dirty when I first found you,” she practically purred, “I had to clean you up before I could do anything, and now look at you.” Her wrist started to lazily drift back and forth, making his little body sway like he was on a sick carnival ride. Vanessa laughed, and Dave could feel each word blast against his skin as she spoke, “All messy and sticky.”


Her huge tongue lurched from behind her lips, slow and sensual as it ran over his entire body from head to toe. “Mhm, time to get you clean again, little man.”


Dave's heart rate easily doubled as he watched her mouth open wide and her tongue roll out. His limbs flailed in every direction he could think of as she opened her fingers and let him drop. The tiny man's scream was cut short by her tongue, all of the sound easily absorbed by the thick slick muscle.


It wrapped around his six inch frame and pulled most of him inside as her thumb and forefinger grabbed his flailing legs like they were the stick of a lollipop.


His head slammed against her flailing uvula as he was pulled deep into the darkness. With her lips pressed firm around his legs, there was no light to guide him as her massive tongue coated him in saliva. All he could feel was the sticky warm spit as it oozed from every direction, but he could hear every flexing muscle in her jaw and the constant 'swish-swish' of the saliva pools as her great beast of a tongue swirled about.


She moaned, and Dave's entire body shook as she pulled back on his legs, raking him against the bumpy surface of her tongue. His arms momentarily free, the little man flailed wildly and cursed as his fists smacked against teeth, pain radiating out from his knuckles. The massive fingers kept pulling though, and Dave's face was assaulted by spit as he was dragged further. Coughing and sputtering, nothing could prepare the little man for the sudden sensation that exploded from his crotch.


The tip of her tongue had found his dick and balls as she dragged him back and was now gently brushing against them. Screaming and crying, Dave cursed his weak flesh as he felt his cock stiffen from the pleasure.


But as suddenly as the pleasure appeared, it disappeared.


The soft pads of her fingers pressed hard against his body and then he rolled across her lips with a resounding pop!


Blood rushed to Dave's head as she let him hang upside down high up in the air, saliva oozing down his body as she laughed at him. “Aw, look at you, all nice and clean after your tongue bath.”


Dave spat a glob of her own saliva at her, but it fell far short of her blemish free face, instead splattering somewhere on her lap far below. Her big green eyes momentarily flickered from him to the imperceptibly small stain on her jeans, and the smile on her face began to fade. Dave found himself trembling with fear, “I-I'm s-so-sorry.”


She smirked at him as he stammered out an apology, and then leaned forward, letting him swing back and forth through the air as she spoke, “It's fine but I have to tell you; I was gonna finish that little job I started but now I don't think I will.”


Dave strained to look up at his cock, still standing at attention, practically twitching from the gentle attentions of her enormous tongue.


Before he could offer another apology, and maybe a plea, his feet were released and Dave found himself falling through the air. He barely had time to tuck his body into a ball before he crashed against the glossy cover of a magazine. The little man was still trying to make sense of what celebrity's enormous face he had landed on when the world shook all around him.


Vanessa's sneaker clad feet had landed on either side of him. Each of the high top Vans stood like a black leather obelisk, but his eyes were drawn to the bits of dust and scuff marks that marred the shoes.


“Since I gave you a tongue bath, I think it's only fair that you return the favor to my cute new shoes, hmm?”


The tiny man didn't say anything in response as he watched the giantess flick on her monumental television screen. Nothing was expected of him except obedience, and looking at the sole of the immense sneaker before him was all Dave needed to remind himself that he should obey. Running his tongue against the supple leather while Vanessa hemmed and hawed over what to watch, Dave wondered if the huge woman would even be able to feel him beneath the pair of sneakers she was currently wearing if she decided to step on him.


His whole body shuddered as he tried to imagine ending another human being's life beneath his foot. Everything about it made his stomach churn, but as he looked back at Vanessa, engrossed in whatever random sitcom that she had settled upon, Dave reminded himself that she had had other shrunken people.


What the hell had happened to them?


The thought made Dave lightheaded as he returned to his duty, lapping away at every part of the huge sneaker he could reach before moving to attend to its partner. All the while, Vanessa continued to get comfy; the blazer disappeared, followed by a series of world shaking maneuvers as she removed her bra but left her t-shirt on, then she unbuttoned her pants, and finally she leaned forward and pried her sneakers off before letting them crash in a heap onto the floor.


Dave let out a sigh of relief, but then her hand scooped him up, her voice echoing around him, “Who said your job was finished?”


She dropped him down next to the sneakers and then rose from the couch. The floor quaked as she walked away, and with a grimace the tiny man continued to run his tongue over the shoes. As he licked the white leather of the Vans stripe, Dan suddenly realized that Vanessa wasn't within arm's reach of him.


He blinked as he tried to process it.


His head went from right to left and back again as he took in the vastness of her floor and for the first time didn't see her feet squarely planted on either side of him. Dave felt all of his muscles tense up. He wanted to run in any direction, every direction, but he had no idea if there was somewhere to hide, let alone a way to escape.


Then the ground began to shake again, and he watched Vanessa pass him by, her tight jeans replaced by fluffy sweat pants that dragged along the floor.


A giddy feeling welled up inside of the shrunken man, an excitement he hadn't felt since his capture, a tingling glimmer of hope. Despite everything he had expected, Vanessa was finally letting her guard down, and Dave needed to seize upon it as quickly as possible.


The giantess returned with a plate carrying her own monumental dinner.


Her feet landed squarely on either side of Dave, the sweats on her legs and the couch she was sitting upon forming a box canyon around him. His eyes went skyward as he watched her lift a forkful of leftover lasagna up to the now unpainted lips that had held him prisoner just a few hours earlier. The booming sound of the TV was overwhelmed by the everyday noise of his giant owner eating; the clatter of the fork against the plate, her lips smacking together, her teeth grinding up the food.


Even at her feet, Dave found it hard to ignore, especially after the scent of the reheated leftovers hit his nostrils. The blueberry that had coated him in its juices felt like a lifetime ago as his stomach rumbled.


Knowing she'd never be able to hear him over the TV, Dave crawled over to her sock covered foot and knelt before it. For the first time in weeks, Dave felt a twinge of self-respect buck against what he was about to do, but it was quickly overwhelmed by the rumbling of his stomach. Bending down over the toe of the sock, Dave pressed his lips against her big toe through it, grimacing as the fetid stench of a day's worth of sweat slammed into his sinuses.


The toes wiggled in response, and Dave heard the couch groan above him, “Aw, does my wittle man what something to eat?”


Dave looked high up into the sky to see Vanessa's face, illuminated by the ever changing colors of the television screen. He nodded vigorously and shouted, “Please!”


“Ok, but only because you've been sooooo good,” her fingers descended from the sky and brought him back up to the coffee table.


She set him down gently next to her plate, and delicately sliced off a small helping of her hefty lasagna for him. He breathed in deep, letting the intermingling of garlic, meat, tomatoes, cheese, and oregano displace the funk of Vanessa's feet. A second later and he was shoveling fistfuls of lasagna into his mouth, moaning as he tried to parse the flavors in each bite.


As Dave ate something beside a blueberry for the first time in days, he felt the fog of his brain start to clear, and it immediately leaped to the moment of freedom he had had. Looking back up at the satiated giantess, her enormous body creating a curvy mountain range across her couch, he slowly formulated a plan in his head to pry his freedom from the gigantic hands she forced him to manicure.


He waited patiently for the next few hours, until she finally shut off the television, and carried him back to her bedroom. When she set him back down in his cage, Dave raced back to the door, hoping to catch her attention before she finished getting ready for bed.


“Va-,” he was about to say her name then thought better of it, Dave knew he needed to lay it on thick, “Mistress!”


The redhead's lips twitched and she paused, squatting down before his prison so her face was almost level with it, “What is it, wittle man?”


“I want to do more for you,” he shouted, “I feel like my days spent in this cage are wasted when I could be doing so much during that time.”


“Oh?” Her fingers ran over the bars of his cage, making it sway back and forth, “And what exactly could you do for me while I'm not home?”


“I could polish your shoes for you, li-like I did tonight, and...” he stammered, trying to think of something, “And clean out hard to reach places in the apartment.”


All he got was a low 'hmmm' from the enormous twenty-something.


“It's going to start snowing soon,” he pleaded, dropping to his knees, “I'm sure you'll need to dig out lots of shoes you haven't worn in a long time.”


Vanessa simply smiled down at him as she wrapped the chicken wire back around his cage and turned out the light. A second later he watched the immense shadow of her body settle into bed, and the mattress groaned in response.


Crawling over to his sock-turned-sleeping bag, Dave wondered if she knew what he was trying to do. His little heart raced and a small voice in his head said that of course she knew, but then Dave thought, She's not a goddess.


Vanessa might be so much bigger than him that she was able to control his life, but she wasn't actually all-powerful. If he played the part of a guy who had accepted being her slave, she would eventually take it at face value and let her guard down, and the more she did that, the better chance he would have of escaping.


Dave smiled as he fell asleep.


The morning came with the usual crashes and confusion as he watched Vanessa prepare for her day. Unable to ignore it, Dave simply sat watching as she rushed about between her bathroom and closet, putting on clothes and makeup, carefully primping herself for whatever it was she would be doing that day. Vanessa grunted as she pulled tight high heeled boots over her stocking covered legs, and then finally rose to an even more dominating height than usual before swooping her dark red hair up atop her head and laying a spiky statement necklace around her neck.


With a dark sweater, gray skirt, and dark hose, she looked like some kind of witch as she stepped up to Dave's cage. The little man rose to his feet, surprised to see her coming up to him in the morning without any food or water.


“I was thinking about what you said last night, little man, and I think it's a great idea,” the wire groaned as she pulled it back and swung open the door to his cage, “And I actually have a pair of shoes I've been meaning to wear again, that I think your little tongue will be perfect for.”


She held her hand before the door, and Dave had to fight his urge to leap onto it, not wanting to seem too eager to do such a demeaning task. She carried him to her closet with powerful bone jarring steps, and bent low as she set him down before the pair in question.


“I can't wait to see how my wittle cooperative man handles such a biiiig job.”


Her finger drifted across Dave's back before her heel cracked like thunder as she walked away. The bedroom door crashed shut with an explosive sound, sealing him in the room for the rest of the day. Dave could hear her heels strike the floor, each step a sharp click followed by the thud of her ball hitting the floor. Yet, he couldn't tear his eyes away from the sight before him.


The surface was shiny black patent leather, and metallic eyelets glinted against dull rope-like laces. The sole was a thick yellow-tinged gray, that was connected to the upper with a bright yellow stitching. He could see scuffs and smudges all over the shiny leather, but his eyes kept drifting to the thick soles.


The same thick soles that, according to the redheaded giantess herself, had been used to grind the life out of one of her fellow sorority sisters after the girl had shrunk.


“Fuck...”