- Text Size +

Dave scrambled back on his hands and knees as the giantess's booming voice echoed in his ears. He barely made it a few inches before her dust coated running shoe slammed down directly in front of him, and her large powerful calf cast him in dark shadow. The world grew darker as the giantess squatted down over him and her huge hand invaded his tiny world.


The little man screamed as soft slender fingers wrapped around him, trapping him with terrifying ease. Wind rushed through his ears as she stood, and a moment later he felt them pop as she lifted him higher and higher into the air till he was dangling above her face. Dave squirmed relentlessly, spitting and cursing down at her, but all that did was bring a mischievous smirk to a face that seemed too gorgeous for such an enormous monster.


“Mhm, I'm so glad to see you have some fight in you,” she whispered as she brought him close enough that her warm breath rustled his hair and beard. He trembled in her grip as he was brought near her big pink lips, and then felt the wind get sucked upward as she sniffed him. Craning his neck slightly he watched her nose crinkle in disgust, “Well, if I'm going to have to clean you anyway, I might as well put you somewhere nice for the way back, huh?”


“Fuck you,” Dave grunted up at the huge woman but her massive body was already scrolling by.


First he went by her mountainous breasts that were covered in a tight black sports bra. Then a wide and flat stomach that was bare to the world before he reached the high waist of her dark running tights that were designed to look like a star filled night's sky. The fingers around him started to open up as her free hand pried back the tight fabric that was pressed tight against her wide hips. “No, no, no,” Dave said, panic setting in as he realized not only where he was going but that once inside there would be no escape.


All he heard in response was a deep laugh from the huge woman as she dangled him over a crotch that smelled like a day's worth of sweat. He bashed his fingers up against the firm and polished fingernails above him, but he didn't even manage to chip the matte wine red color that covered them. After what seemed like an eternity but was only a moment, the giantess's finger and thumb released him.


Despite how high he was off the ground, Dave didn't even have time for his limbs to windmill before his back hit the soft stretchy material of the giantess's work out pants. He landed with a splat against the sweat soaked crotch, and before him stood the woman's immense sex like a monster that was waiting to engulf him. Sucking in a musk-laced breath, Dave tried to scramble up and out of the tights, praying that he could get out and plunge to the concrete below for the woman could do anything.


Yet, when he looked skyward to see the woman's dark green eyes over the shelf of her breasts, the fingers holding the tights open disappeared and he was flung forward like he had been released from a slingshot. Dave's shrunken body slammed into the giantess's womanhood and his limbs got tangled up in her trimmed bush as almost all light completely disappeared from the world. He tried to scramble up, but the material didn't budge behind him, and his little feet were unable to find any purchase.


Then the whole world started to move.


His body barely flexed as he heard her grunt as she latched onto the chain-link fence that had once protected his little haven. The whole thing rattled as she shoved up and over it, his little body shifting upward and seeming to go weightless for a second as she sailed over it, and then slamming down into the floor of the running tights' crotch as she landed with a resounding boom back in the alley. Dave's bones were still rattling and his head was still spinning as he felt all the muscles on one side of him push off.


“No!” He screamed as he felt the opposite side flex and shift, then a shock wave rushed up through the gigantic woman's leg and pulsated through her crotch as she started to run once more.


Dave's entire little body shook constantly as she fell into an easy jog. His whole body went up and down, the wiry hairs of her crotch rubbing against him hard enough that he could feel his makeshift loincloth start to rip apart from friction. He had already lost count of the steps when he started to feel warm liquids flow over him. Sticky and salty, the little man had no idea if they were coming from the other side of the labia that he was pressed against or were just sweat pouring down her body. As it started to sting his eyes and choke his mouth and nose with its terrible scent and taste, Dave realized that it didn't matter.


“Please,” he thought he heard himself plead, though he wasn't sure if he was merely thinking it particularly hard, “Make it stop.”


All he heard though was the giantess's heavy breathing until finally the running pace slowed to a walk, and he heard doors open and shut.


“Good evening, Ms. Clearwater,” a male giant's voice rumbled through the fabric of the woman's tights, making Dave tremble in response.


“Evening,” the gigantic woman replied coolly, before Dave heard the soft ding of an elevator. A moment later and he heard the doors open and shut before the massive machine carried the giantess upward.


The next soft ding made his heart leap into his throat as he realized that this was it. He felt her muscles flex as she started to casually stroll over to her apartment door, keys jingling in her hand before she opened up the heavy door and closed it with a resounding thud. This was the end of any kind of independent life for Dave.


The horrific amusement ride of her walking stopped as she pried off her shoes, each one landing with a clatter somewhere in the distance, and then she started walking once more. He heard the sports bra snap off of her sizable chest before landing with a soft splat on the floor below. Then with no further warning, light seeped into his world as she hooked her thumbs into her tights and yanked them down.


Dave bounced into the air, smacking into her crotch one last time before plummeting down to the ground. He was caught by the foul smelling crotch of the tights, his tiny body actually managing to create a dip in them before they bounced several more times and then finally hit the floor of the woman's apartment. His stomach churned and his whole body was starting to feel like a giant bruise, but as he pushed himself to his hands and knees, Dave reminded himself that he was still alive and that meant that there was some way out of this.


Then the world shook and he watched as her socked foot rose up into the sky.


The dirty sweaty sole of her sock captured his attention as it hung above him, the appendage was easily big enough to crush him, and Dave was certain she was reminding him of this until he watched her finger hook into the back and peel it off. The sock was dropped dismissively onto the ground with a soft plop before the now bare foot, still bright red from her run, crashed down next to him, sending a gust of funky smelling air billowing over him. On his opposite side, the other foot rose up and the horrifying but completely normal scene played out once more, leaving Dave cowering between her two huge feet, in the crotch of her tights.


Ms. Clearwater, his captress, took a single step back, which sent a soft quake through the floor beneath him, and he felt her big eyes on him before he actually looked up to meet them. He heard several soft pops as her toes wiggled and stretched, momentarily distracting him, before he looked back to the sky, to see her standing there, hands on her hips, a triumphant smile on her beautiful face. The giantess reached up and unbound her hair, letting the sweaty dark red locks fall freely across her shoulders, before she quietly purred, “I have waited so long for this.”


Unable to stop himself, Dave started crawling back across her sweat soaked tights, his eyes darting back and forth, looking for somewhere to hide.


He heard the sound of her toes brush against the hardwood floor as her foot lazily circled him before landing with a barely perceptible thud behind him to his left. “Nuh uh, little one, there's no escaping me now,” she pouted as she bent forward at the waist, plunging his world into shadow and making her immense form look even more menacing, “And why would you want to? You're not gay, are you?”


She snickered as her big fingers lashed out and snatched him up by the ankle.


Dave screeched as she lifted him into the sky, pain radiating from where she held his foot between her thumb and forefinger. As blood rushed to his head, the little man could do nothing but writhe in the air and cry as she lifted him high up into the sky.


She simply laughed at him as she started to walk somewhere, each step making his body swing wildly through the air while his foot felt like it was about to be crushed. Without any warning, she laid him out on a cool tiled surface, making him flinch and roll about before he sat up and grabbed at his ankle. Where Dave expected to find a bruised and bloodied mess, he found only skin covered in bright red splotches before a sharp pins-and-needles feeling flooded over the air, her grip strong enough to make him lose circulation but not powerful enough to actually crush anything.


The little man's heart hammered in his chest, not only from the fear that every single of one of the giantess's movements in the huge room provoked, but from what such a perfect grip meant. Before he could fully form the thought in his head, her booming voice confirmed it, “I haven't had a shrinkee in forever.”


Had, the word rang in his ears and brain like a gunshot.


What he realized was a bathroom countertop shook as she leaned her elbows down against it and lowered her face till it was level with his shrunken body, “And every time I saw you running around downtown, thinking you were so clever, I just knew I had to snatch you up.” She giggled, and he cringed as her finger snapped forward like an enormous viper to simply bop him on the head, soft enough not to hurt him but hard enough to make him stagger backward. “And now there's no escape, is there?”


Dave looked at the countertop that her arms rested against, and her huge green eyes followed his gaze.


“Oh, you're not really thinking about that are you?” She cooed, her pink lips turning up in a smile. Dave cringed as her words echoed in the vast bathroom, “'I'll show this giant bitch there's still one way out.' You'd think most of you shrunken idiots would know a fall from this height won't actually kill you, but oh man, does it maim the shit out of you things.”


The giantess laughed at the thought, while Dave fought the urge to scream.


“I had a sorority sister who shrunk in college, and she hated me, but I was the one who would get to keep her. This was right when the news was breaking, and we already had another sister and a pledge or two shrink, so we figured it would be the right thing to just you know, keep them. And I won the lotto for little five inch her, and she just threw herself off of the table after I won.” Ms. Clearwater's fingers 'walked' up to the edge and she whistled as she mimed them jumping off the counter top, “But she didn't die. Instead, she broke both her legs and one of her arms, and lay there twitching, screaming her head off and desperately trying to get away as we all circled around her. So, I had to put her out of her misery, right?”


Tears streamed down Dave's cheeks as he listened to the giantess's story, and the way she told it like it was any other story from her college years.


“Luckily, I had been wearing these cute patent leather Doc Martens I had bought the previous semester in London and so,” She clapped her hands together and the sound made the tiny man flinch as it echoed through the bathroom like a thunderclap. “We wiped whatever was left up with a paper towel and I washed her out of the treads that night.”


Dave vomited.


Bile and half-digested chicken wings spewed out of him as he tried to comprehend the woman's story. His whole body trembled and he heaved again, more hot sauce laden meat and cartilage pouring out of him.


She snickered as she stood back up to her full height, and as he wiped saliva and tears from his face Dave suddenly wondered if any of what she had said was true. Staring up at her smiling face, he couldn't tell, he could only see the smug superiority plastered across it. “No one ever thought about turning me in, especially when I found out I was Immune later that semester and some of my sorority sisters found out they weren't. When one of them started to shrink, she never got as small as you, she only lost like two feet, I would sometimes wear those boots just to watch her freak out. It was the best,” her face lit up at the thought before it got a ponderous look, “I think I still have them, tucked away in my closet.”


Dave coughed and sputtered up the remains of whatever vomit was left in his throat.


The world shook as she planted her hands back down on the countertop, and leaned forward, her face dominating the sky. “Now, do I have to go dig them out or are you going to be my sweet cooperative little man?”


Her finger came down and brushed against his back softly, like she was petting him. His whole body froze, and he wanted to shout back at her, tell her to fuck off before scrambling off the edge of the countertop. But then he asked himself, what if she was telling the truth?


What if he leaped to his death and found himself paralyzed on her floor, watching her go about the rest of her night before coming back in at some point wearing gigantic shiny leather boots solely for the purpose of crushing him? What if the last thing he saw was the same tread she had used to kill some sorority sister she had been having a tiff with?


His now empty stomach churned once more, and he croaked out, “I'll behave.”


A wicked smile filled the sky as her fingers wrapped around him and her lips puckered up in a kissy face high in the sky, “Good, that's what Vanessa likes to hear.”


Just play along, Dave told himself as she carried him toward the shower and turned it on, the water steaming almost instantly. There has to be another way out of this.