- Text Size +

Dave awoke in a panic, the suede platform beneath him shaking as the world was swallowed up by an immense shadow. As he sucked in deep panting breaths, he quickly remembered where he was, and his eyes went skyward to see Haley smiling down at him and Judy. Pressure increased around the tiny man's hips and he looked down to see one of Judy's comparatively larger arms pulling him closer to her oversized frame.


Haley let out a soft giggle, “Don't worry, little Judy. You two tiny heathens can sleep in.”


The world shook more as Haley slipped her bare feet into a pair of black ballet flats, the thin leather stretching and creaking as she wriggled her toes within. The giantess stepped back from her closet and Dave found that she was dressed far more modestly than she had been the day before; the t-shirt and jean shorts replaced with a flowing dress that hung just above her knees. While it definitely clung to the young woman's frame in all the right places, it wasn't a sexy or revealing piece of clothing by any means. With her hair pushed back behind a headband, Haley looked like a perfectly nice young girl rather than the literal slave driver that she was.


Judy sat up onto her knees before literally bowing down before the enormous teen, her forehead almost touching the ground. As she rose back up, the tiny woman shouted, “Thank you, Mistress Haley!”


Still shaking his surprisingly restful sleep off, it took Dave a long moment before he repeated the gesture, his back screaming in pain as he kowtowed before the huge girl.


The entire display only made the giantess smirk once more before she strolled out of her room, the door shutting behind her with a resounding boom. On the floors below, Dave could hear the roar of giant voices as the entire family piled into a car so they could all go to church. Even as he listened to the dim roar of an engine, the tiny man felt stunned by the idea that Haley actually went to church every week. That she could sit there and listen to sermons about loving each other and being charitable but still come back home to torture her former teacher, it boggled his mind.


A strange feeling bubbled up inside the tiny man, and as he opened his mouth, he realized it was laughter. Judy, who had already laid back down across the soft suede insole of Haley's sandal, lifted her head slightly to look at him, “What's wrong with you?”


“I just...” Dave managed as he laid back down, still giggling, “She goes to church!”


Judy wrapped an arm around his shoulders and as Dave cuddled up against her, his toes brushing against her mid-thigh, she muttered, “She always told me that that's why I get to rest on Sundays, because it's for the Lord.”


“So she's actually going to let us relax?” Dave found himself whispering in a hushed tone as he tried to wrap his head around it. Sundays with Sydney had been no different than any other day except that sometimes she slept in later. By now, the shrunken man realized, he'd probably have already been tending to her running shoes.


“At least until she gets back,” Judy sighed, “Then we'll need to clean her flats and massage her feet, and she'll probably want her school shoes cleaned again, and whatever else she wants... but at least we can sleep in or we could, if someone would stop asking me so many questions.”


Dave turned his head to look up at the former teacher and found a strange comfort in the way that she looked down at him, smirking at her own joke. There was none of the smug superiority or disgust that he saw from Haley and Sydney, instead it was the kind of warmth he had long associated with a girlfriend. Or, he slowly realized as he cuddled closer to her, burying his smaller head against the nape of her neck, how his girlfriends had always felt when he looked down at them.


Time passed slowly, and their hands slowly found each other's. Their fingers intertwined and remained that way as Dave drifted in and out of consciousness, his breathing syncing up with the way her larger torso seemed to rise and fall, carrying most of his body with it. Eventually, he fell into a beautiful dream; he was back in his old apartment in New York and his roommates were gone, there was just him and Judy intertwined on his bed exploring each other for the first time.


Then there came a horrible noise, and Dave found himself rising from his bed, Judy gone and forgotten in an instant as he raced to the window. The building across the street was crushed beneath an enormous pink Nike sneaker and rising up out of it was a pale leg bigger than most skyscrapers. A youthful giggle cracked like a thunder, and as Dave leaned out his window he could see Sydney standing akimbo over his entire neighborhood, with his entire block lost in the shadow of her crotch. Dave started to scream and urged himself to run but there was nothing he could do as he watched the shoe across the street rise up and then reposition itself over his own home, the white rubber sole he had picked clean so many times hanging over him like a sword of Damocles.


“Bye, bye, losers,” Sydney's voice echoed as the sole rushed downward with the force of a hurricane.


The world crashed apart, and Dave immediately bolted straight up into the air.


Cold sweat ran down his body as he sucked in deep breaths, the sandal beneath him once again shuddering and shaking with Haley's footfalls. The brunette giantess stood in front of her closet, her eyes scouring the floor for the two of them. When she spotted them still lounging upon her sandal, she stamped her flat hard against the floor.


Dave found himself thrown down onto the hardwood while Judy scrambled onto her hands and knees, shouting apologies and begging forgiveness before she even managed to rub sleep from her eyes.


“Get over here, heathens,” Haley bellowed, her left foot tapping against the floor, “Someone's little fucking angel vomited on my flats while I was helping out in the Sunday School.”


Judy didn't even rise to her feet, instead she scurried forward on her hands and knees, with Dave following suit behind her, crouching low and desperately trying to keep up with her. They reached the giantess's tapping foot and it suddenly came to a rest before them, the front of it smeared with a dried and flaky substance that reeked of bile. In front of him, Judy's entire seven inch frame trembled as she sat before the stained on her hands and knees, staring down at it.


“Unless you've figured out how to clean things with your eyeballs, Judy, you're going to have to start licking,” Haley growled, the words making the tiny woman at her feet flinch.


As the tiny woman sucked in deep breaths, Dave found himself walking forward, his stomach already churning at the thought of what he was about to do. Settling down onto his knees while his sore muscles protested, he fought the urge to gag as the foul stench of bile, floral soap, leather, and sweat hit him all at once. Pushing down the protesting voices screaming in his head, Dave leaned forward and lapped at the flaky white stain.


While acidic and pungent, Dave thanked every God he could think of that it didn't actually taste horrible. As he leaned back from the now wet clump of vomit, he scraped away at it with his hand and breathed a sigh of relief as the gunk simply sloughed off the toe of the ballet flat.


“Huh, looks like you're finally learning where you belong, huh, ya little shit?” Haley spat down at them as she wriggled her foot free from the ballet flat. “Get this done, I have more important shit to deal with.”


Neither he or Judy said anything to each other as they switched to spitting and scraping away at the stained shoe. In the gigantic world beyond the edge of the closet, Haley was busy studying and working on her schoolwork. Occasionally, she'd rise up and leave, shutting the door firmly behind her, each time making Dave look around for a hiding spot in case one of her brothers barged in like they had on the first day. Thankfully, they were left to their disgusting work in peace.


After they finished cleaning and buffing the ballet flats, they were enlisted to do all the menial tasks that June had predicted they would be forced to do. They made the giantess's mary janes shine, they massaged her feet and painted both her toenails and fingernails a new color. By the time everything was done, the sun had set, and they lay exhausted at the teen's feet trying not to breathe in too much of the chemicals that now adorned her toes.


The giantess's hand descended from the heavens and she scooped them up; first Judy and then Dave pressed agianst her. Despite both of them having long ago adjusted to being manhandled by giants, they still squirmed from the forced proximity as Haley carried them downstairs and into a blue tiled bathroom, humming the whole time.


The fingers squeezed tighter as she turned on the water, testing it with her free hand before plugging the sink and letting it fill most of the way. Haley began to lower them to the water and Dave looked at Judy, but the larger slave merely stared back at him, clearly just as confused as he was.


“Cannonball,” Haley said as her hand opened.


They were released just above the surface of the warm water, and Dave managed to hold in a scream as he crashed through it. The water rushed over his body before he quickly hit the curved bottom of the sink, and was sent bouncing back up to the surface. His arms flailed and he managed to right himself, his shrunken feet barely able to find purchase on the slick surface beneath them. Across from him, Judy righted herself slowly, with her much larger frame looming high above the water.


For a moment, with his head barley above water and forcing him to stare up at her lean frame, he felt like he was staring at some gigantic amazon of legend. And then Haley's enormous finger pushed down against Judy's head, instantly forcing her to her knees as a shadow played across the water.


High above them, the gigantic girl held a bottle of hand soap that she quickly squirted into the water, creating giant fluffy clouds of instant foaming soap that drifted along the water's surface. “I want you two to clean every little millimeter of your tiny bodies.”


“Yes, Mistress Haley!” Judy shouted, a clear hint of nervousness to her voice as she grabbed at one of the passing tufts of soap foam and began to vigorously rub it into her skin.


“Y-y-ye-yes, Mi-mistr-ess Ha-ley!” Dave managed as he thrashed about, trying to keep his head above water and clean at the same time. Slowly, Dave kicked his way over to Judy's side of the sink, and did his best to find a way to clean himself while whispering to Judy, “Has she ever done this before?”


Judy glanced up at the sky but Haley was already looking at her phone, “No, never. Normally, when she wants to clean me she runs cold water from the tap and makes me wash under it or forces me to help her do the dishes and then just runs me under the water while she wrings out the sponge...” The shrunken teacher shuddered as she spoke. “She's never let me have a bath before. Has Sydney?”


“No...” Dave shook his head, “She just washes me off in the sink like I'm anything else-”


“Ugh, aren't you two done yet?” Haley groaned, clearly annoyed as she leaned over her phone to look down at them, “How long does it really take to clean something so small?”


With neither of them wanting to upset the gigantic girl, the shouted, “We're clean, Mistress Haley!” A second later, Judy added, “Thank you so much! The water was perfect!”


Water exploded around them as Haley's hand crashed into them, snatching them up with much more force than she usually used. As they were lifted coughing and sputtering into the heavens, Dave could hear the sink drain rapidly before the world turned into a blur and they were bodily shoved into a towel. Their bodies were raked against the warm rough fibers of the towel, and after a few quick scrapes they were dry enough for Haley to carry out of the bathroom.


The enormous brunette's attention remained focused on her phone as she carried them back up to her room, but rather than place them on the ground, she dropped them onto her bed. The comforter instantly sunk beneath their tiny frames, making them flail to sit upright as Haley casually crossed over to her desk to turn off her computer and plug her phone into its charger.


“Um...” Dave managed as the two of them watched Haley peel off the oversized t-shirt she had put on a few hours earlier when she had changed into her pajamas. “Ju-judy?”


“I don't know,” the woman said, yelping as they watched Haley wiggle out of her pajama bottoms, “She's never... never before.”


As Haley's thumbs hooked into the waistband of her panties and pushed them down, revealing the neatly trimmed bush that had swallowed him and her boyfriend's manhood whole the previous day, Dave instantly knew what was about to happen. “Oh no, no, no, no. I... the woman I escaped from,” Dave muttered.


“What?” Judy turned to him.


“I wasn't living on the streets when Sydney found me in that snowbank, I had just escaped another giantess and she... she would use me as a d-di-dil...” the tiny man couldn't finish the words as Haley's footfalls made the bed shake beneath them.


“Oh God,” Judy breathed as the giantess towered above them.


Haley gripped her own breasts for a moment, teasing her nipples as she let out a soft moan, “I've been waiting too long for this.”


The comforter was peeled back, and Dave was sent tumbling as Haley settled onto her bed, the landscape accommodating her presence instantly. As she laid the comforter back across her lap, Haley started to settle into a mound of pillows before her dark eyes spotted Dave. The tiny man found himself slipping down toward the blanket covered hill that was Haley's foot, desperately trying to remain on solid ground..


“C'mere,” the giantess's voice echoed out, the bed springs groaning beneath her as she reached out for the little man.


Dave screeched as her fingers clamped onto his freshly cleaned body and carried him up into the sky. She deposited him onto her own warm flesh, his body sprawled across her jiggling stomach, which twisted and rolled as she snatched Judy up. The former teacher was muttering pleas with the gigantic girl as she too was laid down across the soft warm plain of Haley's stomach.


“Mhm,” her fingers ran down Judy's long frame before drifting across Dave's body, making his tiny member stir as the soft fingerpads played against his crotch, “You two are going to put on a nice little show for me.”


The comforter ruffled as Haley's other hand disappeared beneath it and as the world beneath him shifted, the tiny man finally realized what she was about to do.


“Judy,” Haley purred, plucking her teacher up by the hips and dragging her closer to Dave, “I want you to fuck this tiny little excuse for a man.”


Haley's slave was practically on top of Dave already, and a look of alarm passed across her face, but Dave saw there was more behind it. The same feelings he had felt were bubbling beneath the shock on her face. “Please,” the comparatively larger woman pleaded with the teenaged goddess above them, “Please, Mistress Haley...”


The ground shuddered beneath them once more, and Haley's voice seemed to reverberate through their very bones, “Do it, Judy.”


“Not like this,” Dave whimpered but Judy was already reaching for his crotch, her too-big hand wrapping around his half-stiff cock. Dave fought a sob as she began to play with it, manipulating it until it got hard. Instead the shrunken man reached up and tried to fondle her breasts, which despite being worn down by a combination of the poor diet they both subsisted on and the hard labor they were forced to endure, were still more than handfuls for his shrunken hands.


Judy let out a soft moan in response before taking his small manhood inside of herself and leaning forward. “I'm sorry,” she whispered as she kissed him, her lips overwhelming his.


“That's right, that's good,” Haley began to say, forcing the living floor to undulate beneath them.


As Judy began to grind against him, riding him as hard as she could, Dave tried to lose himself in the thrusts and the rhythm of the act. Everytime he got close though, Haley's voice would boom out or the comforter would lift up and he would hear the sound of the giantess manipulating herself as she watched the two of them. Slowly through sheer mechanical force, Dave felt himself nearing climax and he began to shout. Judy joined in a moment later, the two of them putting on a big show for the titanic teen they were atop of.


Haley's own moans came faster, and she began to coo loudly, her voice overpowering their own as she too reached orgasm. Dave screamed as loud as he could as he blew his load inside of Judy, who let out her own fake scream of ecstasy. The world around them shook and shuddered as Haley's body was wracked by the power of her own orgasm. They were sent tumbling apart and then off of her body as she arched up off her bed, biting down on her lip to keep from beng heard by the rest of her family.


Dave rolled across the mattress and immediately scrambled toward the pillows as he watched her fist smack down against the comforter. He could feel the distant bounce of the bed springs as he tried to cower against one of her pillows, his own sexual juices drooling off of his quickly deflated manhood. Finally, Haley collapsed and the whole bed shook beneath her as she let out a long low sigh.


“Good job, slaves,” she cooed, her slick fingers searching about until they wrapped around Dave's body. She lifted him up in front of her face, and Dave could see she was cradling Judy against her breast, stroking the shrunken woman with her thumb, “I hope you enjoyed it, you little shit, because it's probably the last time you'll get to do something like that.”


Dave hung there trembling, staring at the girl who had just yesterday almost snuffed him out for having a wet dream.


“Well,” her pink lips parted, washing him in her breath, “I'm waiting.”


Fighting back tears, Dave shouted, “Thank you, Mistress Haley!”


“Now,” the giantess purred, “Will you be a good boy for Lady Sydney when I give you back to her?”


Unable to stop himself, Dave let out a low sob before shouting, “Yes, Mistress Haley!”


“Good boy.”