- Text Size +

“Ooo, what about her?”


From his spot on the ground, Dave couldn't help but lift his head up and turn to see who his enormous owner was referring to.


Across the vast expanse of warming cement, Dave saw a gigantic girl who was probably around the same age as his de facto owner, maybe a year or two younger or older, she was too far away for him to accurately tell. She was sitting hunched up on the curb and looked like she had stepped out of an episode of My So-Called Life; a dark choker on her neck, a drab and hefty coat that was too big for her slight frame, baggy ripped jeans, and thick Doc Marten boots that could have ground the tiny man up with ease.


Dave shuddered when he saw the boots, immediately reminded of Vanessa. Even though it had been almost four months since he had escaped her, it still terrified him to imagine how casually the gigantic redhead had been ready to destroy him. Turning back to look at the beige wall of Sydney's sneaker, he then craned his neck to look up her long leg to try and spy her face but all he could catch was the underside of her chin as it jutted toward the girl before being blocked by her omnipresent phone.


Being 'Lady' Sydney's pet person was far from ideal, but it had only taken Dave a few days of being in her care to realize it wouldn't be the nightmare that living under Vanessa's rule had been. There was the constant humiliation of being carried around in her backpack and paraded around in front of her friends, but she didn't seem intent on torturing him.


“Stomp,” came the voice of Sydney's best friend. The thunder of Mistress Haley's one word response was accompanied by the cement shivering beneath Dave's knees. Looking over his shoulder, he saw the other teen's former teacher Judy stumbling away from the girl's flatform Pumas. The two inch sole, half as tall as Dave was, ground against the sidewalk and produced a terrifying grating noise as pebbles the size of Dave's fist were scraped between the thick rubber and cement.


“Really?” Sydney said in disbelief, the toe of her left shoe bounced against the cement, and Dave looked skyward to see her pale blue eyes looking right at him. With a muttered apology, Dave scurried to close the gap between him and the toe, where he dragged his tongue across a thin band of metallic material that he knew Sydney expected to shine in the early Spring sun. “She looks like she's probably into art or whatever.”


“What does that have to do with anything?”


Glancing back over his shoulder, Dave saw that Judy was already hard at work removing scuff marks from Haley's thick sole. The relatively taller woman worked tirelessly for the teenager, not even reacting to the conversation going on in the heavens above her.


“I bet someone who's into art would be, like, perfect at doing your make-up. Why bother learning to do your own cat's eye, when you could have her do it for you?”


Dave moved to Sydney's other foot, lapping away at the bronze strip that stood out against the otherwise dull beige sneaker. Beyond her heel, he spotted a fence with a hole cut out around a drainage pipe. A few weeks ago, Dave would have seen the small space around that pipe as a window of escape for him and hopefully Judy. Instead though, he saw the vast distance they would have to cross; first the cement under or around the bench their respective giantesses were sitting on, and then a thick patch of tall grass.


Their pale bodies would have been like tiny beacons as they raced across what looked like two or three football fields to the shrunken man but that he knew was probably only one or two of Sydney's gargantuan strides. If they weren't able to squeeze through that hole one after the other, they would be captured again and punished almost instantly. Dave knew that the attempt could never be worth it, especially after Judy had finally shared her one escape attempt with him.


It had been a week and a half after she had seen him living free among the giants outside the coffee shop. The next time Haley let her out while they were there, she waited until the enormous teen had been distracted by her phone and then made a break for it. She had made it to the mouth of the alleyway before Haley had realized what was going on, and let out a shriek of rage that made Judy's ears ring.


The teen's mary janes had stomped furiously against the earth, all while Haley told Judy that if the little woman made her late to class, there would be hell to pay. The threat only made Judy run faster, her little legs carrying her onward down the alleyway, where she hoped to duck behind the coffee shop's trash cans and hide among the filth that Haley would never deign to touch. Her pale skin had stood out against the dark brick of the building though, and Haley didn't hesitate when she was spotted.


The giantess broke into a sprint that lasted three lightning fast steps. The last one turned into a kick that had sent Judy sailing through the air before she smashed face first into one of the plastic garbage bags from the coffee shop. The air knocked from her lungs and her ribs screaming in pain, the little woman's bruised body tumbled down the bag's side ripping it open and burying her in the shop's trash.


To Judy's surprise, Haley had picked her right up and carried her back into the shop. All around them, the eyes of enormous hipsters looked up from their laptops and watched as Haley carried her by one leg, upside down, into the bathroom to wash her off, and then back out again in a fist clenched so tight the shrunken woman couldn't breathe. Not a single one of the other giants spoke up, and when Judy was stuffed back into the backpack, all she had been able to do was cry.


Foolishly, she had assumed that her punishment was over but that night Haley fished her out from her backpack and set her down on her desk. The giantess started recording one of her youtube videos, talking about how Judy had acted out that day and embarrassed the enormous teen when she was supposed to be cleaning Haley's shoes. The giantess had then strung Judy up with shoe laces and proceed to flog her with an emery board, each whack scraping away bits of her skin.


Looking up the tight jeans of his gigantic owner, Dave wanted to believe that Sydney was too nice of a girl to be capable of doing that to him. Yet, it wasn't like she treated him with any sense of dignity, and she regularly terrorized him for no other reason than to amuse herself; holding him high over head, tossing him up into the air and catching him while trying to think, and placing the tall glass jar she kept him in in precarious positions.


His eyes then slid across the sky to where Haley's cherubic face was contorted with disgust as she watched the girl the two were still discussing. “-ather just stomp her. What's the point in trying them out for a few days if you can tell right from the start that they're going to be little bitches?”


“I guess,” Sydney sighed, “I just think it'd be fun to have enough little slaves that they could each have their own little jobs. Some just for painting my nails, one or two for make-up, another for getting stuff out from between my teeth-”


Haley sat up and Dave froze uncomfortably as her eyes landed on him, “What would you do with him?”


“Oh,” Sydney sat up causing her feet to pull away as she looked down at him. With both giantesses watching him, Dave had no choice but to scramble forward and proceed to lap away at the immense sneaker. The leather beneath his tongue rippled as Sydney wiggled her toes within it, “I think I'd keep him as my little shoe slave.”


“I guess that makes sense,” Haley giggled as she watched Dave crouch down over Sydney's sneaker.


“He's just so good at it,” Sydney's toes continued to wiggle, forcing Dave to awkwardly hover over the sneaker to avoid being smacked in the face, “Seriously, it makes me wonder if people who shrink are just predisposed to be servants or something.”


Haley's giggles continued to boom in Dave's ears before she asked, “Do you think he likes them?”


“Them?”


“Do you think he likes your feet?”


“What?” Sydney's huge sneakers slid back a few inches and Dave paused, nervously looking up as the giantess's shadow rolled over him. Her brow was knit in confusion as she looked down at him, as if only suddenly realizing for the first time that he was a shrunken person and not a 'Shrinkee'. “Is that even... a thing?”


“Oh come on,” Haley's voice boomed, “Have you never seen some of the comments people leave on my channel?” The enormous girl began to swipe through her phone, and Dave cringed as he imagined the comments people might leave on it. He shuddered as he saw the strange glee on Haley's face as she scrolled through them and then leaned over to show Sydney.


A soft smack filled the air, and Dave turned to see Judy sent tumbling toward him as Haley angled herself so she could cram in closer to her friend. Glancing up to see both giantesses' faces obscured by Haley's phone he cautiously crept forward and helped Judy back up onto her feet.


“Ew!” Was Sydney's response as Haley continued to scroll through, “What is wrong with people?”


“I don't know,” Haley replied, the words broken apart by her hearty laughter, “But they exist.”


Sydney's blue eyes suddenly bolted Dave in place on the cement of the sidewalk, her enormous face was still contorted with disgust, leaving her mouth hanging open, reminding the tiny man that the giant girl could easily swallow him whole. Slowly, her mouth closed and her brow started to furrow once again, “How would I even know?”


“Well, when boys like something,” Haley's voice dripped with mock condescension as she trailed off.


“Gross,” was Sydney's immediate response, but the giantess continued to lean forward, her eyes narrowing behind her glasses to look at Dave, “How would I even know if it was... like, it's so small to begin with...”


The shrunken man found himself cowering down to the ground, unwilling to expose himself to the teenage titans above him just so they could humiliate him further.


The toe of Haley's sneaker slammed down next to him, causing Judy to scamper behind Haley's huge feet while he shuffled nervously in the opposite direction. “Aw, look at him, he's so embarrassed,” Haley cooed and the shadow hanging over him deepened as she leaned forward, “I bet it was fucking tiny before he shrunk too.”


A dark gleam flashed in the brunette's eyes, making Dave flinch. Suddenly his world was enveloped in warm flesh and he let out a terrified screech as he was lifted up into the air, fearing he was about to be inspected by the cruel giantess. The tiny man became much calmer as he realized it was Sydney who had snatched him up as she lowered him into the small purse she carried when not at school.


“Whatever,” Sydney's voice boomed above him as she started to yank the zipper of the purse closed. Dave tried to scramble deeper into the purse but he instantly stopped as Sydney's fingers brushed against him, leaving his head and shoulders sticking out while his feet stood upon a firm plastic surface. As the giantess lifted up her purse and the plastic wobbled back and forth, the tiny man quickly realized he was standing atop a tampon applicator. “Are you ready?”


“Yeah, yeah,” Haley said, her voice deflated as she dropped her own purse on the ground, “Get in, loser.” From his place dangling beneath Sydney's arm, Dave watched as the girls' shrunken teacher rushed from her place beneath the bench and hopped into Haley's purse, instantly standing up as the walls rose around her and Haley swung her larger purse up onto her shoulder.


Within seconds, the topic shifted to the giantesses' friends, the boys that they liked, what colleges they were still waiting to hear back from, and their opinions on clothes and jewelry that they saw in various stores. Watching the gigantic world whirl by with constant commentary from the two teens blasting over head, Dave found himself staggered by how normal it all seemed in spite of the fact that he was four inches tall and standing on top of a tampon. As he stood wobbling back and forth atop the plastic tube, staring at cheap earrings that Sydney was perusing, he was stunned by how many times over the past few months he had ridden in her purse while she shopped.


The little man began to shake as the realization that the months had passed by so quickly to him slammed into him like a freight train. When he had been in Vanessa's possession, the days had seemed to drag on forever, each tick of the clock waiting for her to come home had felt like an eternity. As Sydney's slave though, the days seemed to blur together. He was never more than a few feet from the enormous girl, and even when he wasn't being forced to perform some demeaning task, he was listening to or watching her go about her life.


Held in place by her purse's zipper, he suddenly felt like he had come out of a hazy weekend of binge watching a tv show while lazing about on the couch eating take out and drinking beer.


Is this going to be the rest of my life? Dave asked himself, painfully craning his neck to see the look of concentration on Sydney's face as she tried on different bracelets. His eyes widened as he watched her pink lips break apart in a smile as she held one up and immediately showed it to Haley. The two giantesses laughed as they toyed with it, and at first Dave had trouble figuring out what was so interesting about the thin golden band.


Then he caught sight of the clasp.


It was designed to look like a one inch tall person who looked like they were being drawn and quartered. The actual clasp was the person's midsection, and as Sydney opened and closed it, Dave found himself flinching again and again. To him, each time sounded like the enormous girl was snapping the tiny person in half.


The world shifted as Sydney crouched down to inspect where she had found the bracelet and Dave whimpered as the tampon shook hard enough that he feared he'd plunge into the darkness of the purse. He watched as her long pale fingers sifted through similar bracelets until she found one where the clasp looked like a shrunken woman. Sydney giggled as she handed it over to her friend, “For you, Mistress Haley.”


“Why thank you, Lady Sydney,” Haley responded, her voice equally huffy and officious as she added, “It will be perfect for the upcoming season!”


“Quite!” Sydney replied in a fake British accent, sending both girls into fits of laughter as they walked up to the jewelry counter.


The world swayed with each one of Sydney's steps, and Dave found his stomach twisting as the purse holding him was set down firmly on the counter. A twenty-something cashier stepped up and asked the girls if they had found everything they were looking for as she rang up the bracelets. Dave craned his head back to watch the woman's smile falter as she realized which bracelets the girls were buying.


Her brown eyes suddenly noticed him staring back up at her, and then he watched them flicker over to Haley's purse where Judy was standing with her breasts bare to the world. The big eyes widened, and her voice started to quiver as Haley and Sydney both presented their parents' credit cards. Sensing the women's anxiety, both girls began to giggle and Dave watched as Haley's finger tapped Judy's head, making the shrunken woman slouch further down with each hit.


The zipper holding Dave in place was pulled back and he fell backwards into the purse. His back hit the hard plastic of the tampon and knocked the wind out of his body, leaving him staring up at Sydney's smiling face as she dropped the receipt and card into her purse and then slipped the bracelet on. Her fingers then descended once again, and Dave shivered as they wrapped around him and lifted him up into the air before dropping him onto the cool glass of the jewelry case.


The cashier stood there as she processed Haley's payment, her eyes constantly darting back to where Dave was sprawled out on the counter completely nude while Sydney simply rearranged the contents of her purse. Dave watched as she casually dug about the small purse, pretending to look for something as the cashier's gaze lay heavy upon his naked body. He wanted to cover himself but turning his head slightly he saw Haley watching him like a hawk, her fingers already curved back ready to flick him if he so much as tried.


Finally, Sydney pulled out a small tube of chapstick and quickly applied some before dropping it back in her purse. She then lifted Dave back up and carefully set him to purposefully stand in her purse once more, his only consolation that this time he was sitting atop her wallet rather than a tampon. Casually picking up her purse, both girls told the cashier to have a nice day and walked out.


They made it five feet out of the store before collapsing to giggles once again.


“Ok, what about her?” Sydney immediately asked as they walked back toward the parking lot.


“Oh definitely stomp,” Haley announced and Dave watched as she lifted her knee up high and then let her thick soled sneaker drop onto the floor with a dull thud. Even high up in the air, Dave swore he could feel the thunderous blow.


“Come ooooon,” Sydney whined as they left the mall.


“No, she was too scared of us already and she's still big.”


The pair prattled on while Dave stood atop Sydney's wallet, trying to take slow calming breaths, terrified that this is what his life had been reduced to.