Two young people that are trapped like rats, awaiting the arrival of the feared Giantess called Amanda, in the besieged city of Cape Town. One a soldier in the garrison; the other an upper-class girl. The enormous walls protecting the city gives hope to over a million residents and refugees inside. But they all know that no one is safe from the Giantess Horde. A Horde made out of hundreds of thousands of giant women from all sizes. They are blood-thirsty, violent and without empathy for any human. The cities, armies and settlements that fall are never shown mercy. The citizens either die during the razing after the defenses are gone, or are massively enslaved.
Cape Town is one of the most populated human cities on Earth, and is seen by the Giantesses as the pearl of their campaign. Can the city, or rather its citizens, survive this unstoppable army? Or will the rest of the continent become a province to the Empire, its strongest women turned into Giantesses and the weaker ones together with all men turned into snacks, playthings and labor slaves?
*This is the successor to my other story: ‘Apocalyptic Giantess World. There is no essiential need to read it to understand this story, as I will summon every relevant detail up here. This is also the second story in a trilogy series.
Categories: Teenager (13-19)
, Young Adult 20-29
, Adult 30-39
, Mouth Play
, New World Order
, Vore Characters:
NoneShrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
, Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.)
, Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
, Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
, Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)Size Roles: F/f
, FF/mWarnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
None Series: Giantess World
February 13 2017 Updated:
April 21 2017
1. Chapter 1 Amanda by Shaman [Reviews - 12] (1948 words)
2. Chapter 2 Introductions by Shaman [Reviews - 0] (1566 words)
Now we'll see who our main protagonists will be in this story
3. Chapter 3 Introductions P2 by Shaman [Reviews - 0] (2924 words)
This is the final introduction chapter. After this we'll get into the usual Giantess rhythm.
4. Chapter 4 A Giantess plays outside by Shaman [Reviews - 0] (2532 words)
The introductions are over! The story starts here
5. Chapter 5 Hungry cat and mouse game by Shaman [Reviews - 1] (4635 words)
Our first Vore-encounter. Hope you'll enjoy it
6. Chapter 6 Little Prisoners - Meet Sinclair by Shaman [Reviews - 1] (3101 words)
7. Chapter 7 Titan Breakfast by Shaman [Reviews - 0] (2950 words)
8. Chapter 8 Amanda's Tapas Snacks by Shaman [Reviews - 2] (4105 words)
9. Chapter 9 Living Cattle by Shaman [Reviews - 3] (3805 words)
This chapter has a more sinister tone to it
10. Chapter 10 Tommy's mistress by Shaman [Reviews - 0] (4398 words)
11. Chapter 11 Giantess break-out by Shaman [Reviews - 1] (5146 words)
12. Chapter 12 (The Fall) Pleasure of the Ferals by Shaman [Reviews - 0] (3497 words)
The chapter happens an hour before the events of Chapter 10
13. Chapter 13 (The Fall) Creeps in the Dark by Shaman [Reviews - 0] (1921 words)
14. Chapter 14 (The Fall) The Hungry, the Horny, the Curious by Shaman [Reviews - 1] (3036 words)
This is pure pornography, hehe... 18+.
15. Chapter 15 (The Fall) Emily, The Smiling Giantess by Shaman [Reviews - 0] (2762 words)
16. Chapter 16 On The Run by Shaman [Reviews - 0] (2902 words)
17. Chapter 17 A Beating by Shaman [Reviews - 0] (2485 words)
18. Chapter 18 The Migration by Shaman [Reviews - 3] (2321 words)
A chunck of building-up story in this chapter. It will be the last time I do so. Enjoy!
19. Chapter 19 Hungry, Hungry Giantess by Shaman [Reviews - 3] (1927 words)
20. Chapter 20 To fight the Giantess by Shaman [Reviews - 1] (1337 words)
21. Chapter 21 G-String Prisoner by Shaman [Reviews - 2] (2925 words)
22. Chapter 22 To become the Giantess - War Is Peace (Finale 1/3) by Shaman [Reviews - 3] (4399 words)