- Text Size +

 

William’s heart raced even more. “A giantess? Are they as dumb as giants?” He did not know much of giantesses, but that were quite massive compared to giants, unless this one is unique. Maybe even the only giantess to exist. William became unsure why she only took men, perhaps as a slave or as food? He kept watch on her, observing her as she cleansed herself in the lake. “Should I move in and strike unaware?” No, he thought. Too risky. “Perhaps under the moonlight?” Soon the humming died down and the giantess’ legs submerged back into the water. William was unsure if he should return to the village or keep watch. However he didn’t have time to decide.

The head of the giantess rose, followed by hair and her back. Her massive bubble-butt came into view and was a sight to see. William could not believe his eyes. “Is this an illusion cast from some mage?” The giantess had quite the figure and seemed slightly plump and thick. She stood tall from the lake, as the lake was up to her knees. She was strikingly tall, and by William’s quick estimates, 50 feet tall! The sight of her gave chills down his spine. “How am I to slay this beast? Her foot alone would crush me, her fists pummel me and her mouth swallow me whole.”

The tan giantess was nude, with only a gold armlet tight around her left arm. Her hair was done up in a ponytail and reached almost to her bottom. She started to turn towards him, but at her speed seemed slow to William. He crouched in the shrubbery and watched silently. Soon the woman’s bosoms caught his eye. The giantess was blessed by the gods, for she was quite endowed, for her breasts were fat and round. They must’ve been the size of him, perhaps bigger! He noticed the beast was quite hairy as well, especially in her nether region.

She bent down and grabbed ahold of a brown tattered dress lying along the coast. William watched as her breast fell and jiggled. The sight of her started to make him feel uneasy, unsure if what he was doing was wrong. Never had he watched a woman dress or bathe, and respected one’s privacy.

The giantess put on the tattered dress, that seemed like some rag. It was made of many furs, mainly a bear’s fur. He wondered how many bears she had killed for that dress. It was short too, barely reaching her knees and was held up by straps along her shoulders.

William was starting to understand why the knight before him ran. How could you kill such a beast? He knew how hard it was to kill the 30 foot one, but just can’t imagine slaying this. This giantess. It’s impossible, he thought.

Shortly, the silence was broken. The giantess spoke. “I heard your armor, knight. Have you come back to slay me?” The giantess walked upon the shore and was now standing at par to the trees, some a bit taller. William gently moved into the foliage some more, hoping to not be spotted.

This giantess was unlike other giants. She could speak clearly. Most giants say a few words or just mumble and groan. He started to wonder if she was cursed or sent by from the gods, who enjoying punishing us lesser folk.

“Do you still wish to hide, knight?” The giantess kept moving her head, scanning the clearing and lake around her. “A coward, you are. Afraid of a woman?” She started to move, shaking the ground beneath her. William peeked out from the foliage and noticed she was heading up the towards the mountains. Trees brushed aside and birds flew, out of her way.

His heart was still racing, now realizing what he was dealing with. A 50 foot giantess who wasn’t dumb, but clearly as smart as a human. He had to return to village and gather his thoughts.

William moved slowly and silently through the forest, hoping the giantess was not nearby. Of course, he could tell if she was nearby by the ground shaking and the birds escaping her. He made his way out of the forest and near the elder’s cottage once more. While making his way, he started to think about how he was going to accomplish this. Clearly, his armor was useless. His armor could not stop her foot crashing down upon him or her teeth chomping down on him. He only needed light clothing and his sword.

Soon he reached the man’s cottage, and was once more greeted outside. “I knew you would be returning soon. Run into the giant?”

William, still a bit fearful, muttered, “Giantess.”

“I beg your pardon?” he looked confused.

“That is no giant, but a giantess. 50 feet tall and smart as me and you.”

The old man seemed shocked. “Have you ever dealt with this before?”

“No,” he only said.

He let out a sigh, “I fear for the worse then.”

William was still determined to kill the beast however, “Do not fear. I will conjure up some plan of some sorts to slay her.”

“Good,” he smiled. “Did you spot any men?”

“No, I’m afraid. I do not know if she captures them or eats them as a treat.”

“Damn,” the elder said. He seemed worried, and headed back into the house. William followed.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

This is not the end of the chapter, do expect more of it!