- Text Size +

She grew again. Yasmin expanded like an explosion. Her head shot up, breaking through the clouds, quickly followed by her shoulders and torso. Her feet bulldozed whatever remained from her rampage, waltzing the leftovers totally flat and pressing them deep into the ground as her mass increased exponentially with her height. Her legs were thicker than the biggest buildings, her ass a hill in its own right. 

Her shadow eclipsed the remains of Tokyo, her weight crumbled the ground into the sea. When the blonde stopped her growth, she stood three miles tall.

She was gargantuan! If she would encounter Godzilla now, the monster would look like a silverfish to her. Yasmin could step on it, and pop it under her big toe without even noticing. 

She gazed over the ocean for a while, savoring her new height. Small dots, ships no doubt, sailed over the waters, trying to flee from her. Ha! She could get them easily at her current size, capture them and lift them out of the water like toys. If the puny vessels didn't sink because of the waves her body caused, that is. Grinning, Yasmin entered the ocean. She had to walk countless miles before the water was deep enough for her to swim. On her way, she swung her arm just below the surface, to cause a huge tidal wave, washing dozens of ships away. 

The blue whale was smaller than a goldfish to her now, and she was able to swallow one whole. She could step over hills and scale mountains in a few strides. 

What would she do in Australia after having demolished Brisbane? Yasmin pictured herself entering Sydney, plucking the while shells of the Opera House and wearing them like beads. No, they'd probably crumble to dust between her fingers, brittle and thin as they were.

Well, that was a problem for later. The water was meanwhile deep enough for her to swim, so she did. With might strokes of her arm, the blonde began heading for Australia. 


It was a new world record, one that wouldn't be broken for many years, if ever. 

The largest cake. 

On the deck of the impressive cruise ship a large crowd had gathered. Everybody waited with excitement for the huge thing to come. When it finally did, cheers and applause erupted.

The gargantuan cake, one unlike the world had ever seen,was slowly driven towards them.

It was so massive that it had to be transported on a hydraulic system, for it couldn't be moved by any other means.

The cake was 210 feet long, 120 feet wide and 90 feet tall. Tons and tons of dough, made of the entire wheat from at least a dozen farms, countless gallons of milk , and tens of thousands of eggs, formed its core. The glacier was a full foot thick, and chocolate bars the size of small tree trunks, along with every single fruit from three fruityards, decorated its sides. 

On its top there was a huge layer of cream, enough to fill three large swimming pools. More than five million chocolateflakes were spread out over the cream, along with a hundred thousand stoneless cherries. 

A human being would have enough food for an entire lifetime if only this cake was available.

It had taken countless hours to make it. Enough bakers to provide an entire city with bread had been working feverishly to make it as quickly as possible, lest the cake became stale. The technology and sweat it needed was truly gargantuan. But the result was all the better, an inhumanly large, delicious cake, so vast that only a huge cruise ship could carry it, for a common train cabin, even if long enough, would collapse under its weight.

Journalists took pictures and thought of ways to capture this piece of masterful bakery in words, while the guests on the ship talked about this experience with great excitement.

Until a shadow suddenly darkened them all.

"Mmmmm!! YUMMY!!!" A loud voice that shook the entire cruise vessel exclaimed.

Turning around, everybody stared up at a gigantic woman, whose body was so massive that the water level only came up to her thighs.

While the vessel was in the middle of the ocean! 

Yasmin looked at the cake, and before the crowd aboard had regained their wits from the sight of this behemoth, a large hand, attached to a gigantic arm, descended on them. It grabbed the cake, the gigantic cake, which was dwarfed by the sheer size of the hand of the giantess. She lifted the enormous cake like nothing, mocking and belittling this new world record, and brought it up to her mouth.

Under the eyes of the baffled and shocked crowd, the woman put the cake in her mouth, so many feet up in the air, and closed it. Everybody watched in horror as the cake, which had seemed so gargantuan a few moments ago, was eaten in one bite! The giantess was able to support its weight with nothing but her mouth, and chewed with a happy expression. People saw how she devoured the treat, swallowed, and rubbed her belly.

"Ah, that was good! Do you have another piece?" she asked innocently.

The giantess grinned mockingly, waved goodbye to the astonished crowd, turned, and swam away, rocking the ship while doing so.

Everybody on the ship was at a loss for words. Their cake, which had taken countless hours of hard work to complete, was eaten in less than ten seconds by a single person, who wasn't even invited.

The silence was disturbed by a loud crying noise. It was the leading baker, who had overseen the making of the cake. He was crying like a kid whose lollypop had been stolen.