- Text Size +

Yasmin bent over, grabbed the Skytree at it base and twisted her hands. The sturdy building first didn't give way, but after a few more pushes and pull the concrete broke. The giantess rose to her full height, holding the Skytree like a thick stick in one hand. With her other hand, Yasmin tore off its top, for it was too pointed for what she had in mind.

All off Japan looked in silence, wondering what she was going to do with their once-proud broadcast tower. They gasped in disgust as the giantess showed them.

The 5000 feet tall blonde laid down, crushing several city blocks under her gargantuan mass. She spread her long, long legs, revealing the largest pussy the world had ever laid its eyes on. It was a cavernous cunt, 65 feet long and 45 feet wide, surrounded by a small jungle of blond hair. Its glittering honey, huge slimy drops dripping between her legs, made it look like a monster that was ready to swallow its prey. And swallowing it did.

Yasmin pushed the Skytree in her hungry cunt, which seemed to gobble it up greedily. The gigantic lips of the giantess slowly enveloped the concrete walls. Deeper and deeper the Skytree went in, Yasmin's love channel seemed to be longer than a common street. The Japanese didn't know what to think. Their proud building, one of the tallest buildings in the world, was devoured by the cunt of a blonde, western girl, who laid there, eyes closed in bliss, playing with the tower like it was a dildo. And without the slightest shame or dignity, she moaned in pleasure as she rammed the Skytree in and out of her pussy, each time showing that its walls were covered with a thick layer of juice.

"Hmmm... hhmppp... AAAHH!" Yasmin was oblivious to the world around her as she masturbated. Faster and faster she went, her gigantic body trembled and twitched each time she rammed the Skytree inside. 

"Aahh.. aaahh... AAAAHHHHHH!!!" Yasmin approached orgasm. Her enormous body shook, causing an earthquake that toppled three hundred houses next to her. She shoved the Skytree in and out at amazing speed now, slime flew everywhere as she did so, and screamed so loudly that the entire city could her it as orgasm hit her. Teeth clenched and pussy leaking juice by countless gallons, she came, flooding the ruins of a few buildings with a layer of thick, smothering love juice.

Many Japanese men watching her couldn't hold back as well. Seeing such a gigantic girl masturbate and coming was too much for them to bear. Despite, or maybe because of all of the destruction and power she wielded, they got hard-ons, and needed to be satisfied too. As Yasmin lay masturbating, thousands of Japanese joined, dropping their pants and jerking themselves off. Most came as she did, others afterwards. It was a large sexorgy, though the amount of sperm they collectively produced was nothing but a tiny drop compared to Yasmin's amount of pussy juice.

She had been right. She had learned the men to be sexually attracted to giantesses.

Yasmin breathed a few times in and out after she had come. This was great! She could kill, destroy, and have the most wonderful sex ever. 

She stood up, threw the Skytree casually away and felt a pressing feeling in her bladder. She had to go to the bathroom. Yasmin looked around, not expecting to find a toilet that was fit for her size, but a place where she could do her duty and to humiliate the Japanese further. After all, they pestered her by showing her a fish store (that was what she thought).

Yasmin saw Mount Fuji in the distance. Yes, that was perfect! The 5000 foot tall blonde walked towards it, trampling houses by the score. Each foot was easily 700 feet long and 250 feet broad, so they covered a lot of ground. And because of her weight, the giantess could crumble concrete, splinter wood and destroy masonry without effort. Therefore, as Yasmin strolled straight to the mountain, she left a trail of deep footprints with flattened debris behind.

Mount Fuji is 12,389 feet high and lies about 60 miles from Tokio, so the trip was done quickly by the 5000 feet tall Yasmin. She climbed the mountain in four steps, and spread her legs over its summit.

"This is what I do to your sacred mountain, you fish-eating Jappo's!" she exclaimed, and emptied her bladder. A huge yet of yellowish piss splashed onto the majestic mountain, melting most of its snow and creating several large rivers that ran down, drenching and destroying everything in their way. Countless gallons of pee burst out of the blonde, who grinned as she saw her piss running and drowning several nearby villages. But she wasn't done yet.

"You think this is humiliating?" she asked. "Watch this!"

Yasmin stepped forward, balancing herself on the slope of the mountain and crouched. Then she began shitting.

Huge turds, each 40 feet in diameter and several hundred feet long fell down on the summit of the mountain, covering it completely. Yasmin defecated without shame, knowing that this had to be the ultimate humiliation for Japan. Their beautiful mountain, this monument that was sacred by them, being defiled with piss and shit! Servs them right, Yasmin thought, still angry about the fish.

When she finished, Mount Fuji had gained about 200 feet, because its summit was covered with a large heap of foul-smelling shit. From now on, the Japanese would no longer look upon a mountain with brilliant white snow, but at a mountain covered with puke-inducing shit. And they'd smell it too, depending from what direction the wind blew. 

Yasmin smiled. This was power! She could do whatever she pleased! What more could one want?

Well... revenge. There still was a cheating bastard waiting in Australia.

Yes, she had severely trampled Tokyo, but now it was time to leave Japan. Yasmin walked to the shore, thinking of Michael. How dared that tiny excuse of a man cheat on her. Her! The mightiest creature ever! What did that speck of dust think? But, Yasmin knew, Australia was too far away. She did some number crunching, concluding that Brisbane was about 7000 miles from Tokyo, so walking and swimming would take too long. Well, at her current size. And that could be changed....