- Text Size +

 

Your entire day at work was spent thinking about the last stream. It was so realistic… could it be real? There’s no way, right? If it wasn’t real, then that kind of thing would be hard to pull off every single night.

You couldn’t wait to find out.

You open up the stream. The viewer count doubled since last night. Everyone was chatting away at how excited they were about Hannah’s new tiny plaything. You were just as excited. The black screen where her stream would appear was ominous and exciting at the same time.

And just like that; there she was. You melted immediately. Those eyes were just too much.

“Hey everyone!” She shouts happily. This time, there was a sadistic undertone to it. “I’m Hannah, and this,” She holds up the same tiny from last time. This time, he’s bound to a cross. “Is Tyler!”

That settled it. It’s real. If it was CGI or something, it would have taken a lot longer than one night to set it up. There was no other explanation. It had to be real.

You couldn’t be happier.

She brings her hand up to him and he winces, gasping behind the ballgag in his mouth. She laughs at him sadistically, “Aww, Tyler, you should know by now that flinching isn’t going to help.” In an instant, her finger flicks his tiny balls and you hear a crunch, followed by the saddest groan of pain you’ve ever heard. His wide eyes told the whole story; he was in too much pain to properly react to it.

“Now then, let’s see what sort of requests we have,” She mumbled, checking the screen. “Feet, feet, feet, feet, feet, oh here’s one! ‘Break his bones and play with them, mocking him the whole time while he’s tied up and helpless.’” She looked at his face. It pleaded and begged her to show mercy, which just made her laugh at him. “That is the cruelest request I’ve ever received.”

“Let’s do it.” He began struggling wildly, flailing his head back and forth. She held him in front of the webcam for everyone to have a good view, while she just rested her head on her hand, smiling at him the whole time.

After a few minutes, Tyler’s teary eyes closed and he slouched his head in defeat.

“Aww, was that it? I was enjoying watching you struggle.” He didn’t budge. “Well you’re no fun.” Hannah looked into the camera and grinned wickedly, “I bet I can make you struggle again.”

With Tyler still in full view of the camera, she brought her hand around and grabbed his foot between her pointer finger and thumb. His eyes shot open in fear, and quickly widened in pain as she bent his foot down until it snapped.

“Oops!” She mocked, “I guess you’re pretty fragile, huh?” She watched him struggle and weep in pain with a smirk on her face. “Poor little Tyler,” she poked his injured foot, revitalizing his pain and panic, “If you hate it so much, why don’t you stop me?” She prodded at it again and again, increasing his terror every time, “Oh, I guess that would be kinda hard with you all tied up, huh? Think you can wiggle out of there?” He looked up at her with hatred and rage. Hannah smiled and looked at the camera, “Looks like he thinks he’s pretty tough.” She positioned her mouth behind the cross and directly above his head. “How about I lube you up to help you wiggle out of that bondage?”

Hannah swished her mouth around for a few moments, gaining the attention of Tyler, who looked up at her in anticipation. He knew what was coming, but it was too late. She pursed her lips and let an enormous glob of saliva goop down directly onto his awaiting face. It was so much that it slithered down his torso and legs, covering his entire body, and rendering him incapable of getting a breath of air.

Sticky strands of saliva broke away one by one until Hannah finally wiped her mouth and brought her face within an inch of his own.

“Guess it’s time to drink up again. I mean, unless you want to drown in my spit.” She smiled at him sadistically, “To be honest, I wouldn’t mind that. Eventually you’re gonna die, and I really hope it’s by drowning in my body fluids.” In a panic, Tyler began drinking up the spit through his ballgag. In about 10 seconds he was almost free, but she simply spit on him again, this time flicking his broken foot back and forth to tease him. He screamed at the pain, and immediately regretted it as he found himself without enough air to continue holding his breath. Beneath the saliva, you could make out that he was trying to cough and breathe in, but it was only making it worse.

Within seconds of passing out, Hannah plopped his head into her mouth and sucked the saliva off of him, then popped his head out. Strings of saliva tethered her lips to his face, but it was enough for him to breathe. His coughing was uncontrollable, but within his fragile state, Hannah had already decided it was time for his left foot to join his right foot.

Instead of bending it downwards, this time she twisted it 180 degrees. Somewhere within his agonizing screams and relentless coughing and choking, he found the means to whimper, and it made Hannah burst out in laughter.

“Would you just look at how pathetic you are right now?” She grabbed a mirror from somewhere off camera and brought it in front of him, “Look at this!” She pinched his head between her pointer finger and thumb and forced him to look at his own reflection. “I gotta say, this is fucking hilarious.” Tyler gazed at his humiliating form and wept. “What body part should we break next?”

But it was too much. Tyler had passed out. Hannah frowned and poked at his face, then his foot, then his penis. None of it woke him up.

“Looks like he’s had it. I saw something in the suggestions about smelling salts, along with a few other things. That gives me an idea for next stream. Don’t forget to leave your comments and suggestions below! Bye!”

 

Chapter End Notes:

I recently set up a Patreon for anyone who wants to support me! https://www.patreon.com/frostyjane

And remember to leave a comment!