- Text Size +
Story Notes:

(( Just another rp session. The start of one anyways. )

Author's Chapter Notes:

(( I let him start. ))

 

it's been too many days to count since I found myself the size of a tic tac.  I don't know what caused it but after my existential crisis I set out to survive.  I've not yet gained the courage to speak to any of the giants or giantesses I've seen in the apartment complex unsure of how they'd feel about me stealing fabric for clothes and rope and crumbs for full meals. Well its time for another routine run.  I venture outside the small crack in the wall and begin climbing the kitchen table. I normally double check to make sure the residence is asleep but today no. Today I'm too hungry.

-

Andrea, a short and petite girl of Korean descent walked down the apartment complex's hallway alongside another girl who looked just like her, only a little thicker and at least four inches shorter, Kristen. Andrea carried two brown bags filled with groceries, while the younger Kristen seemed to be off in her own world, listening to music.

The older sister sighed, nudging Kristen, who then dug into her hoodie pocket to grab the keys. The jingling along her keychain echoed down the corridor for a moment before she picked out the apartment key, placed it in the lock and turned. For some reason the door always stuck, so Kris had to give it a little nudge with her shoulder to get it open.

"There your majesty."

Andrea rolled her eyes at the same time as her sister. Unappreciative brat. She stepped inside, then kicked the door close behind her. The two had been living together for only two months now, ever since their mother had taken a new job in Florida of all places. Kris didn't want to transfer schools, being sixteen, and Andrea had sympathy for that.

As Kristin collapsed onto the couch and immediately grabbed the remote, Andrea headed to the kitchen to start putting up the groceries.

-

I was nibbling at the crumbs of this mornings breakfast when suddenly all this noise! Shit!! They're home early I scramble from the edge of the table to a near empty fruit basket in the center of the table. I hide between the crevasse of an old near rotten apple and a banana. I should be safe here right it's not like they'd come straight to the....of course she comes to the kitchen first!

-

Andrea plops down both bags on the kitchen counter, then begins taking out an armful of apples and a bunch of bananas. As she brings them to the little kitchen table, her eyes narrow at the fruit basket, almost sneering. She gently lowers her fruit onto the table, then plucks up the obviously spoiled pieces still remaining in the basket, "Kristen!"

"What?"

Andrea  didn't seem to notice the little thing that had been lingering there. Instead she holds up the pair of fruit and walks to the living room, "Hey, you said we were out."

"We are, those are bad."

Andrea shook her head, "Then throw them away, duh." Before Kristen could smart off to her, she simply dumped the items onto her sister's lap and went back to stowing away the food.

-

light shined in from where I was hiding so fast as the massive apple disappeared in seconds. Her voice called out no no no they found me!....Wait she's oblivious. As she is looking away I push with all my strength and bite a bit. I'm able to successfully poke a hole in the banana peel and slide inside it

-

As Andrea went about putting up the perishables, Kristen groaned at having to do anything remotely related to chores. Still, it was her older sister's place, not hers. She headed to the little trash bin by the front door, then shook her head. Nope, that'll attract flies, but hit the one with the lid.  She walked all the way to the kitchen, put her foot on the mechanism and dumped the bad apple into the bag. Just as she went to toss away the banana, she gave it another once over.

"Oh, nevermind, this one's still good."

She hadn't even noticed the tiny hole in the peel as she carried it back to the couch.

"Don't eat that, I'm about to cook dinner!"

Kristen rolled her eyes, "Too late, I already peeled it. Besides, it's good for me."

"Just don't get full!"

Kristen mumbles to herself in mock imitation, "Don't get too full."

"What was that?"

Damn her bat like hearing. "Nothing, I said I love you!"

Andrea's voice seemed to perk up, "Aw, love you too!"

Kristen peeled away the rest of the banana and with barely more than a glimpse she bit down, taking a huge unladylike mouthful before pressing play on some documentary about women in prison.

-

no no no. So close to the garbage I could've  escaped unseen now my dark hiding place is exposed to the light of the world. She's peeling the banana!!! Her teeth come down way to close for comfort as her lips close around the bite they even push me in further. Half my body pokes out the other half in the banana. I need to be ready one more bit and I'm at risk of being in her mouth.

-

Kristen's eyes were glued to the tv as she chewed at the massive glob of mush in her mouth. As she watched the episode, the screen revealed one of the crime scenes and it was absolutely disgusting. She managed to swallow the baseball sized bite, then stuck out her tongue, "Yuck. Gonna be sick at my stomach."

From the kitchen came the sing-song harping, "You better not be!"

"No, the banana is fine, just something on tv!"

Kristen stared down at her banana, seemingly looking right at the tiny passenger. Then she licked her lips, which was still coated in slimy banana spittle, before taking another bite, this one not-so-massive.

She pressed 'back' on Netflix and began looking for things that wouldn't quite kill her appetite, humming a song about eating cake by the ocean.

-

 her teeth close off my escape. I'm being swished around in a giant mouth doing what I can to avoid the teeth and tongue mashing at my surroundings. How did this happen I've been so careful!  As the giant tongue began to lap a large portion back I slip around it and quickly find myself pinned to the bottom of her tongue as saliva build up around me