- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Things start heating, and by things, i mean Sadie

And Now on with the Show

How can I possibly convey the complexity of emotions I was feeling? Was I having some type of mental breakdown? Did Toni slip something into my beer? I guess it didn’t really make too much of a difference because whatever the cause of this madness, I was helplessly confined in the bell of a freaking wine glass and all I could do was watch reality seemingly unravel.

Those luminous green eyes boring into me, she approached the desk. Her enormity of such magnitude I pushed back, only to find no escape, my back pressed on the opposite side of the glass while she stopped and opened her purse.

I wanted to yell out, demanding to know what she had done to me, instead I cowered, still unable to find voice or reconcile what I was looking at and the abundant spectrum of emotions coursing through my addled mind.

Flicking on her phone, she brought up a song, Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover by Sophie B. Hawkins and set it down on the desk near my glass.

Gliding away smoothly, body gyrating in time with the slow music, she let down her hair before turning back toward me, hips swaying rhythmically as she ran her hands through her dark locks. Perhaps if not for the sheer preposterousness of my situation, I suppose it would have been incredibly erotic watching this beautiful girl’s sensual movements.

Sliding out of her tight green dress, she was nude save for the high cut green panties she had shown me in the limo. Not that I have been with a ton of girls, I mean I did alright, but Sadie was the most perfectly constructed creature I had ever set eyes upon. Athletically lean body, unblemished skin as she continued to writhe to the music, hands hedonistically caressing her impeccable body. Even with dread nearly crippling me, I was aroused, I couldn’t help it. I was mesmerized by her, caught like a moth in the allure of her flame. When the song changed, Slow and Easy by Whitesnake she adapted to the new cadence of the music and it occurred to me as I realized the demonstration wasn’t for me, it was for her. She was surrendering herself to the music, to the crescendo of desire rising within her and I was just a witness.

Tucking fingers into the elastic waistband of her panties, she teased me, pulling them down partway before moving them back up. Turning her back to me, she bent forward, legs straight as she slid the elastic down, the gusset of her panties held fast in her clutch of crotch until she parted her feet and they grudgingly let go and dropped to the floor. I couldn’t look away, terrified as I was, I just couldn’t.

As the music slowed she sauntered toward the desk, my sight in direct line with her meticulously smooth privates as she approached.

Sweaty palms still pressed against the glass, I swallowed hard, her immaculate form towering over me as she halted a hair’s breadth from the wine glass. I was so humbled by her daunting presence I could feel myself trembling as I craned my head to look up.

Leaning forward, she inclined her head, lips parted slightly, peering down at me from over her deliciously rounded breasts, a couple of faint blue lines visible just beneath the translucent pale white flesh. “Mmm,” she noised, corners of her mouth pulling her lips up into a flirtatious smile.

Shaking my head, there was no place for me to go, no escape from those enormous beguiling absinthe colored eyes.

Bringing her hand around, she took the glass by the fragile stem, once more holding me near her face. Turning the glass from side to side, she examined my little body, scrutinizing me. Her lips parted again as she let out an exhalation. Was this it for me? Was she going to devour me now the way the women in Tony’s had consumed their tiny person? All she had to do was touch the glass to her open mouth and tilt and I would be gone, lost inside this goddess and doomed to endure a most inglorious and excruciating end. I was afraid. I couldn’t even imagine checking out that way.

Whether from the look of trepidation transfixed on my doe-eyed face or contrasted by the absurdity of my tumescence, she chuckled, an amused sound reverberating off the walls of my glass enclosure. “Lew,” she cooed delicately, tongue peeking out and touching the corner of her mouth playfully.

Sweet Jesus, here it comes I thought. Down the hatch. I was wrong thank god in heaven. Instead, she padded quickly across the floor to the bed, pulling herself up and reclining against the banks of pillows near the headboard. I couldn’t stop myself from shaking. Fear? Shock? Nervous laughter escaped my lips as I danced with madness.

She heard me and arched an eyebrow, smile widening, “That’s the spirit little one,” she encouraged, obviously mistaking my laughter for amusement rather than a tenuous grasp on sanity. Placing the base of the glass on her stomach just below her navel and giving me a quick panoramic view of her exquisite body, she took the glass by the top. Parting her legs, she put it down between her thighs, the slender stem of the glass actually parting the crease in her vaginal lips, her clit pressed against the transparent glass near my feet as she closed her thighs.

Being this close to her enormous glistening pussy, I could actually detect her excited scent, musky, heady, intoxicating. I swear I could even feel the warmth of her body radiating up through the glass. Releasing the glass, she moved her hands back up her body, caressing her breasts and arching her back. I thought for sure the delicate stem beneath me would snap as her hips moved.

“I want you Lew,” she purred without bothering to look at me.

To do what? How? I was so lost, completely at her mercy and I guess I was about to find out what she had in mind.

  

 

Chapter End Notes:

Don't worry Lew, she'll show you how.