- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The title pretty much says it all

Complications

Sadie was flawless. Plump lips smiling at me, those damned green eyes. I could feel my cock responding, pressing up against my pants and her, there was no disguising it and the way her smile changed from amused to wicked, I knew she felt it too.

Grinding her pelvis down against my crotch slowly, “So you do like vagina,” she said coquettishly.

Yep. Every fiber of my body wanted to just shed my inhibitions and fuck the shit out of this girl and I swear I could feel the heat coming off her pussy. She leaned in and covered my lips with hers, tongue hungrily probing my mouth.

Too much bad would come from this. Underage girl, correction, intoxicated underage girl left in my care. A mother who seemed to be dangerously connected to who knows who or what, nope, no possible good could come from this. She was so strong and didn’t budge, keeping her mouth locked over mine. It almost felt like she was sucking the air out of my lungs it was so fierce “Stop,” I mumbled into her mouth as I tried to push her back into her own seat. I thought I might blackout and then had to literally pick her up off me and practically throw her toward her own seat.

Flopping into her seat, she fixed me with an intent verdant stare and growled under her breath, not like some playful little noise, more like an ominous rumbling coming from some feral jungle cat.

“Listen Sadie, please, you’re a sweet girl and I really don’t think this is the time or the place,” I said raising my hands defensively between us.

Angling her head to one side, she smiled. After a moment, her intensity seemed to slightly abate and she settled back into her seat, “Alright,” she murmured, licking her bottom lip.

I’m not quite sure what that meant, alright. Alright she was going to cease her relentless assault and behave herself? Or alright, time for a new strategy to mess with my head? Either way, she continued to look at me much the way I’m sure a cat looks at a mouse. It was kind of unnerving. “So,” I started, elongating the word, trying to shift my hips so that my cock wasn’t so obvious. Thank god watching over her was only for the night.

“I am going to have so much fun with you when we get back,” she purred.

Chuckling, “No, I don’t think so. I’m going to drop you off at home and go back to my own place, maybe watch a little TV and turn in for the night. What you do is up to you,” I replied, omitting the part about how I was definitely going to jerk off using Noreen and Sadie to fuel liftoff.

Shaking her head, capricious grin in place, “Nope,” she said, pointing a finger at the pocket in my suit where I kept my phone.

“What?” I asked, looking down. Had I spilled some pasta sauce there? My phone rang. What? How could she have known? Had to be coincidence. Pulling it out of my pocket, I looked at the call display. Private number. Swiping the green flashing arrow, I put it to my ear, “Hello?” I said.

“Lew, it’s me, Adara,” said the caller. Sadie’s grin transformed into a Cheshire smile.

“Miss Manse, what can I do for you ma’am?” I inquired, scowling at the girl.

“Been a change of plans, things have become complicated and I’m afraid your services are required a while longer,” she said with a chuckle.

“Oh?” I queried, a knot of dread forming in the pit of my stomach.

“I’m going to need you to stay with Sadie a few more hours, maybe the night,” she explained. “I hope that’s not too much of an inconvenience?”

Fuck me. “Of course not ma’am,” I assured. What I really wanted to say was, ‘I think your precious little angel really, really, really wants to fuck me and I don’t know how much longer I can fend off her advances because I really want to fuck her too.’

She laughed, as if in some way she had heard my thoughts through the phone, “I know she can be a bit of a handful, but just be firm with her,” she offered. Firm? Ask my dick about firm. Way easier said than done.

Looking at her, I nodded, plan B, “No’s she been fine, but I’ll remind her that if she misbehaves, you’ll be cross,” I said. Arching my eyebrows evilly. Advantage Lew.

Sadie rolled those luminous eyes.

“I’ll need you to stay the night at the penthouse, help yourself to the bar. With any luck I’ll be back in town tomorrow,” she instructed.

Back in town? Where the heck did she go? Staying for the night with her hormonally supercharged daughter was a recipe for disaster, unless, when we got back to the apartment, I slipped into the bathroom and gave myself a quick yank, taking the proverbial bullets out of the gun. “Yes ma’am,” I said, not bold enough to query her on her current location.

“You’re a good man Lew,” she affirmed, chuckling before severing the connection.

Arching her eyebrows, “Looks like little Lew is staying the night,” she said, voice kind of in a sing-song.

Shit! Was my phone volume up loud enough to hear what her mother said? Then she was also aware of my prevarication. Double shit. Advantage Sadie. “Your mother’s been delayed. She should be back tomorrow,” I stated.

“You know, it doesn’t really matter,” she said dismissively.

“What?”

“When she comes back,” she answered.

“Why?”

“I already told you, as soon as we get back to the apartment, I’m going to put you in my wine glass,” she said.

Shaking my head, “This again? Really?” I said, doing my best to sound disinterested.

“And after my little show, we’ll see how much you truly love pussy,” she shared, looking out the window and smiling. The car turned and pulled onto the ramp leading down into the underground garage beneath the Durante Milton Building. “Uh oh,” she said, grinning broadly and looking back toward me, brows raised.

Whether it was the expression on her face, or the tone of her voice, whatever it was, a chill ran up my spine, you know like when someone walks over your grave.

  

 

Chapter End Notes:

Almost there