- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Babysitting? should be easy enough

Bitch – Formerly Known as Princess

Citing time as a constraint, Miss Manse left me sitting in amongst her priceless horde of antique treasures while she grabbed her brief case. With a final nod and parting wave, she went to the roof and I could hear the sound of helicopter rotors winding up.

When Sadie returned, which was actually fairly quickly by girl time, she had her hair up and was dressed in a very snug looking green dress, shiny and low cut. Stiletto heels, purse, and jewelry all accented the dress and she looked jaw dropping.

She noticed my stupefied reaction, grinned and did a pirouette, “You like?” asked demurely.

Pretty sure I sprang instant wood. Clearing my throat, I closed my open mouth, “You look very nice,” I croaked.

“Please,” she scoffed, making a face, “I make Helen of Troy look like a dour old scullery maid.”

Weird reference, but more than likely true, she was beautiful beyond words, the kind of beauty that inspires artists and poets to devote their entire lives trying to capture its essence.

I needed to mentally remind myself that despite the way she looked, she was still just a kid, probably not even eighteen yet.

“Ready?” she asked, inclining her head slightly, tone pleasant and mildly disarming considering the earlier descriptors she had used on me.

Not trusting myself to form coherent sounds, I nodded.

Taking a private elevator down to the underground parking garage, the car Miss Manse mentioned turned out to be a luxurious black 2016 Cadillac 70” – Rio Edition limousine. Dressed in chauffeur attire, a middle aged man I presumed to be Jeffrey held the car door while Sadie climbed in and sat on the seat near the front of the cabin facing backwards, I sat at the back across from her, facing forward.

“First time in a limo?” she asked, an amused expression on her face as she caught me checking out the splendorous and spacious grey interior.

“Yep,” I said, “that obvious?”

She chuckled and nodded then arched her back, pulling down the front of her dress, springing free two sizeable alabaster breasts. There were absolutely perfect, symmetrical and round, though maybe a touch too large for her slight frame. Did I say that? Who am I kidding? They were fucking awesome. Each was peaked with a small rose colored and tightly erect nipple. “Nice right?” she said, releasing the dress and cupping a boob in each hand.

Nice? They were magnificent. I hadn’t been prepared for this and it left me a little discombobulated. Disconboobulated? I needed to rein this little filly in and assert some dominance over the situation before things got any further out of hand. First things first, she’s a teenage girl, undermine the self-esteem just enough to push her back on her heels. “Those can’t be real,” I insisted, smiling half off the side of my face. Advantage Lew.

“Why don’t you crawl over here and find out,” she replied, licking her bottom lip. Hmm, hadn’t quite expected that. Advantage Sadie.

How do I respond to that? I didn’t know, so I did the next best thing, just snorted kind of indignantly.

“Oooh,” she chuckled, mocking my flimsy retort as she ran thumbs back and forth over her nipples before tucking those glorious globes back away.

I turned my head and looked out at the street through the tinted glass.

She laughed, teasing but not scornful, well mostly. “So do you like pussy?” she asked, raising her eyebrows as I turned my gaze back upon her.

What kind of question is that? It kind of took me a little off guard. “Sorry?” I said. Did she really just say that? Shy little flower.

“I asked if you like pussy?” she repeated. Yep, she said it.

Chuckling, “I’m not sure about the appropriateness of that question,” I said, trying to not let her see it ruffled me.

“So you’re queer, you like cock. I mean if you do that’s okay?” she asked, green eyes alive with mischief.

I put my hands up, “No, I’m not gay,” I assured.

“So then, do you like vagina?” she asked again, this time slowly, enunciating each word as if I might be hearing impaired.

Again I chuckled, “How old are you?” I countered. Answer a question with a question.

“Old enough,” she replied, winking playfully.

Yeah she definitely was, but she was also young enough to be considered jailbait. I nodded, “So are you in town long?” I queried, smiling and really wanting to change the topic of conversation. The flavor of the dialogue confirmed this was indeed going to be a long night.

Bringing a slender finger to her lips, she tapped it a couple of times, “I bet you’re a hardwood floor kind of guy, like your pussy smooth, able to watch yourself slipping in and out of those sweet little folds,” she opined, sly grin on her face.

I snorted. I did like it when a partner would keep her domestic situation neat or shaved, but I wasn’t about tell her that. “It’s really none of your business,” I said, trying to put some firmness in my tone.

Her grin broadened, “In case you were curious, I keep the gates to my sweet little pink palace bare. There is absolutely nothing on earth like swallowing a man there and watching all he has disappear inside me,” she informed, closing her eyes and making a little noise of delighted approval.

“Mm-hmm,” I said, shaking my head. Fuck, was it wrong I was starting to get wood again?

Leaning forward, she looked at me under those impossibly long lashes, “Want to see it?” she asked oh so coyly, sucking her bottom lip into her mouth.

You’re goddamn right I want to see it! “No,” I replied disdainfully.

She laughed, “You’re not a very good liar Lew and I find your feigned indifference not only amusing but a little bit of a personal challenge,” she chided, leaning back against the seat.

“Really?” I countered. “What you perceive as manufactured or feigned indifference is simply disinterest on my part. I think you’re a little girl trying to see if she can find something salacious and vulgar to shock me with.” Wham! Choke on that one princess. Advantage Lew.

Chuckling, “You think I’m trying to shock you? You have absolutely no clue the things I could do that would shake the foundation of everything you believe,” she asserted.

Hollow bluff, she was reeling. “Mm hmm,” I noised, putting a displeased look on my face.

“I bet you’re gay,” she accused, narrowing her eyes and nodding slowly.

“No, still not gay,” I answered, little smirk on my face. She was grasping for straws.

Laughing, “I know, I was just teasing, besides otherwise your cock wouldn’t be as hard as it is,” she said with her own smirk, eyes on my crotch.

Jesus! I was hard, but could she see it? I couldn’t look down, that would just confirm my erection for her. I rolled my eyes and made a dismissive noise. Advantage Sadie.

“You never answered my question about pussy, do you like it?” she asked, those intent green eyes sparkling with mirth.

I let out a big breath. “Yes, I like pussy, I love it, adore it. It’s great,” I replied slipping sarcasm into my tone.

Scooting her bottom forward, she hiked her dressed up, revealing skimpy lacy dark green panties

“What are you doing?” I asked, trying to not look.

“For an educated guy, you don’t seem to have a quick grab of the obvious, but okay, I’m flashing you my underpants,” she said, pushing her shoulders against the seat back and bringing her hips up, wiggling the dress up under her bottom before dropping back onto the seat.

“C’mon, fix your dress,” I encouraged, doing my damnedest to not look at the emerald triangle of cloth molded to the shape of her crotch.

“Lew!” she said, spreading her hands wide.

“What would your mother say about your behavior if she found out about your little display here?” I asked.

She grinned and grabbed the small purse off the seat beside her, pulling out her cell phone.

“What are you doing now?” I queried.

“I’m going to Snapchat my mom and see what she says,” she replied, tongue sticking out as she swept the phone in a slow arc around the interior of the limo over me before aiming it directly at her scantily clad privates.

Raising my right hand, “No, don’t,” I said. What they hell would her mother say? Not only could she totally rescind the internship, but she had the financial wherewithal to hire people who could yank my arms off. Now I was the one on the ropes. Another point for Sadie.

“You’re the one who asked what she would say,” she tittered, lowering the phone down and arching an eyebrow.

That was true. Fuck she was so goddamn hot and I swear I could probably hammer nails into a solid wooden block with my fully erect penis. I knew she was just being a cock tease, and I needed to focus. She couldn’t have been more than sixteen or seventeen and I was pretty sure if I actually gave in and tried to throw her a jump it would probably constitute statutory rape, meaning I would go to jail. I’m a good looking guy which means if I went to jail, I’m the one who would probably get nonconsensual anal probing. That did it. “You might as well sort yourself out, nothing is going to happen here,” I said, that thought of being sodomized rapidly deflating my turgid member.

Wicked grin on her face, she held her smoldering gaze on me a moment longer before adjusting her dress. “It’s okay, we’re at Tony’s,” she said, “but be forewarned, all this foreplay is making me thoroughly wet.”

Speaking of wet, I’m pretty sure I had probably dribbled enough pre cum into my underwear to make it look like I had pissed myself. Thank god for black pants.

Once the car had pulled up to the curb, Jeffrey got out and opened the rear door. I stepped out and put my hand back to help Sadie.

  

 

Chapter End Notes:

Maybe not quite the easy peasy task it once seemed.