- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

TAGS: Vore, Mouth Play, Insertion, Giant Male, Couples

The Minish Cap Link she recently devoured was not the first Link she had plucked from another world, and he wouldn't be the last. Day after day, Cia plucked shrunken Links from their respective worlds and did away with them in erotic fashions. Some were crushed under her giant tits or huggable ass. Others suffocated or were done in by the pressures of her pussy or asshole. But her favorite means of disposal was swallowing the Link whole.

 

Cia delighted in his wails of fear, and pleads for mercy, resonating around in the cavern like space of her dripping, humid, mouth. Afterwards, when the Link was still pounding against her stomach walls in some vain attempt at intimidation and escape, Cia would almost always cap off the meal with something special. Something that which she was planning on enjoying again, soon. Though she thought she might mix it up a bit, this time.

 

Link had begun his climb up her breast, having started toward it from her collarbone in a panicked sprint. It was her command, and as he had learned, his life was more secure if he obeyed what he could. Just as he reached the top of the hill, using her nipple as a handhold, her hand bowled over him, dragging him along underneath. Link was rolled over her curves, her palm directing his movement up and over her breasts, butt, and thighs. Her body heat was rising, and he was getting overheated just by being on her caramel skin. The hottest place was of course her inner thighs, where her pussy radiated heat like an oven. The hero would gain some rest when she pulled him away from her skin. He scanned her body below him as he passed over it. There was no denying she was beautiful. Hips that squirmed, grinding her tush against the bed. A flat tummy that undulated with her sexual desire and anticipation. Perfectly shaped breasts that rose and fell with her every breath, covered in dew-like beads of sweat. When those droplets roll down her skin, they were a minor pleasure he granted himself. Minor pleasures didn’t last long. Soon he was being dangled over the dish of whipped cream.

 

Link had been subjected to this particular humiliation several times before, and it seemed he would be again. This time, instead of dipping him in the creme gingerly, Cia decided to just drop him into the white goop with a plop and a giggle. The nude Link struggled in the sugary muck. When he finally managed to get his footing, he was covered completely in the dessert topping. Then he saw a worse fate approaching. Cia's hand loomed over him like a guillotine. Just as he was beginning his futile attempt of escape out of the shallow dish, the witch plucked him up by the waist and carried him through the air, to hang over her smiling, plump, lips. A long, sensuous, display of her tongue, running of her lips was given, along with a hungry moan.

 

He knew what would come next, and he had survived it every time. However, his escape was always by her whim, and her whims were fickle and unpredictable. Never one to give up, Link kept chasing that miraculous chance that he would escape her perverted clutches. His kicking and struggling only caused a bit of the whipped cream from his body to fall and splat on her lips. Cia gave a brief gasp, followed by a longer chuckle. With a swipe of her thin finger, she scooped up the whipped cream and then slid it into her mouth with her finger. Link was witnessed to her deep and pleasured moan. To anyone else it might sound pleasant. To Link, it was thunderous and foreboding.

 

"And now for the main course," she added, and unceremoniously lowered Link into her mouth. Typically, she would drag this out further, savor it more. However, she had other plans for this one, and she was impatient.

Although she was going to be brief, it still felt like an eternity to Link. Every time he saw those lips close behind him, it felt like the last time. The tongue tossed him about, pinning him to her cheek or teeth so it could lap at him in long, languorous, strokes. Once all the cream had been removed, Cia pressed him to the top of her mouth and gave one last, strong, suck of his body. That was always the scariest moment for him: the sucking. It felt like it was meant to drag him back, to seal his fate. He had no idea his fate was already sealed. It had been from the moment she plucked him from the Minish world.

 

He was dazed, unsure of which way was up. Then he saw her lips part again and illuminate his prison. The tongue he lied on moved forward past the pliant tiers, and dipped down, letting him fall from its slimy surface and tumble down, stopping once he hit her bouncy tits. Once more he was picked up. This time, he was being carried downward. He could hear her knowing laughter behind him. He was in store for something new, something he couldn't predict. Then he was lowered down between her legs and forced to rub up against her sweet-tasting lips.

 

Cia groped her heavy breast while she introduced Link to her sex. Slowly she dragged him against one lip and then onto the next. His head bumped up against her clit, causing Cia to let out a surprised squeal and drop Link onto the mattress. She was quick to pick him back up before he got his bearings. His front was pushed up against the sticky lips, her fingertip against his back preventing him from getting more than his face away from the quivering heat. Unable to hold back any longer, she forced him inside of her, pushing past the tight resistance of her inner walls, panting louder the deeper he went. With the hero secured inside of her, squirming violently, almost breaking her concentration, Cia cast a spell instantly, as it was one she had used many times before.

 

Appearing at the end of the bed was a shadowy clone of Link, adult sized of course. Unlike the ones she used on the battlefield, this one was more detailed, and nude. She even made him 100% correct to the hero's dimensions, having watched him through her scrying orb, in the shower, many times in the past. Aside from the black skin and red eyes, he looked identical to the real thing. Cia slid her way down the mattress, until her bum was on the edge. "Get ready, little Link," she said with a quick pat to her pussy lips. On her order, the clone gripped her hips and slid its always erect cock into her.

 

Just as he was starting to make progress toward the exit (he assumed), Link saw a brief beam of light enter his cramped space. What entered with it terrified him. It was the head of a large, erect, shadow-formed penis, and it was coming right for him. His frantic squirming became even more persistent inside Cia, and she gave an appreciative moan in response. She wished she could know the exact moment the clone's cock started to shove Link back further into the reaches of her sex, but she couldn't complain about her current stimuli. Every time Link was pushed an inch further back, the cock would pull back, only to shove it forward again, crashing into Link anew. This humiliation was beyond anything he had experienced so far.

 

The dark-skinned woman reached up and squeezed at her enormous breasts, pulling at her nipples, and wailing out in joy. Malleable melons massaged with her hands, pebbled nipples rubbing against her palms when they weren’t being directly pinched by her fingers. She whispered something, barely audible, but loud and clear to the magical golem as the spell traveled to him.  As per her instructions, the clone grabbed her legs and pulled them up to rest against his chest and increased his speed and force. The new position allowed him to get even deeper, shoving Link against a rough wall.

 

From the inside, Link could hear Cia's loud screaming and obscene choice of words, at least when that monster wasn't slamming him up against her walls. “Oh fuck!” he heard her cry, muffled from the inside. “Deeper! Harder!” he heard her say, filling him with dread. “More! More!” That was the last thing the victim Link wanted.

 

After roughly 20 minutes, Cia offered up another command. “Cum for me! Do it, fill me up!” This would normally be an impossible feat to perform, as the clone had no real bodily functions inside of it. No means to produce anything. However, thanks to a wandering traveler, Cia had obtained a large sample and saved it, for this very occasion. It was a simple enough spell to get it from the jar and into the clone's penis.

 

Link was in hell, he was certain. It was hot, dark, and assaulted all his senses. And then, somehow, things got worse. A wave of hot, sticky, thick liquid flooded the chamber. His cramped space filled up quickly with the boiling hot cum, giving him no more than half a second to hold his breath. A feat he failed to achieve. He would have drowned had it not by Cia's fingers reaching in to pull him free.

 

He dripped constantly and kept hacking up the thick substance when he was pulled free. He dripped cum in a path as he was carried in the air above her body. Every hit of the still warm substance made her skin shiver. Cia stopped him over her open, waiting, mouth. Drop by drop the excess (to Link, all of it was excessive) cum drop into her mouth. She watched him, hoping to see a reaction, as she tossed each small puddle to the back of her throat. Sadly, for her, he seemed too battered to be aware of her game. So, she switched to a new one.

 

"Mmmm, you look good enough to eat, hero," she said, licking her chops and giving a predatory bite at the air to spook him. Link could barely make out what was happening anymore. One of his arms had broken in the last torture, and one of his eyes was sealed shut by the sticky fluid. Hanging upside down didn't help him gain a strong perception of his surroundings, either. "Aww," Cia cooed, now aware of Link's inability to struggle and squirm, which did her no good. "I think I got a little rough with you there, huh? Here, why don't you lie down and catch your breath." Still dazed, Link barely registered that Cia, and her golem, were switching positions.

 

With a wicked smirk, Cia plopped Link down on his new bed - the defined, and pitch black, abdomen of the clone, who was now lying on the bed. The cum-coated Link looked up at Cia, who was now positioning herself over the still erect dick of her shadowy construct. Her eyes never left the bewildered Link as she slid herself down around the shaft, her lips parting more and more as she filled herself. She took it slow, easing herself down onto the tall, thick, tower, relishing how it filled her up once again.

 

Link could barely move. The cum was still wet, but also incredibly thick and sticky. He couldn't pry himself from his position. The silver lining, however, was he couldn't be removed by the quakes threatening to launch him into the air.

 

Cia bounced up and down on her creation's lap. Her tits bounced wildly with her fucking. When they became too sore from this, she cupped them close to her chest, keeping them relatively stable. Switching up from bouncing to a rotation of her hips, grinding herself on Shadow Link's lap, also helped to relieve some of the ache. Though, of course, her tits were never completely still.

 

All Link could do was watch, with his one good eye. Even after all she put him through, she still looked like a goddess before him, in the throes of absolute pleasure. He knew, before all this, if she had asked him to please her this way, he would have refused. He was too honorable, noble, and devoted to Zelda to even consider such a lewd quest. And yet there was doubt. Maybe she was a goddess? Some dark-skinned goddess of darker lusts; unbound by the rules of nature and morals. Free to do what she wanted, who she wanted. He envied that. Perhaps he would have accepted her offer, had she made one. He hated himself, even if it was just a hypothetical.

 

Sweat flicked off of her body when her hopping resumed. Some of the droplets landed on Link, though they did nothing to help with his sticky situation. The beads that formed below her breasts, which he found difficult to look away from, had their own hypnotic path. They were shaken loose by Cia’s movements, and raced down her well-defined stomach. Even as her torso twisted and shuddered, they stuck to the crevices and indents formed by her abdominal muscles. Some of those same sweat beads, and those that rolled inward along her thick thighs, pooled at the epicenter of sexual activity. A mix of sweat and cum, from both parties, pooled around where Cia’s pelvis was slamming down onto the Dark Link’s pelvis. Link watched the mixture send bits of itself flying after each impact. Some landed on her, some on Dark Link, and a few on the real Link. The sound of wet slapping was at least drowned out, somewhat, by Cia’s continued moans, groans, and expletives.

 

Link’s concentration on the hypnotic movements was broken when Cia began to tense up and shake. Eyes rolled up and lower lip was bit into considerably, nearly drawing blood. Fingernails pressed hard against her skin and pulled up, leaving behind red trails for each. She looked so perfectly still for a moment, before her muscles relaxed.

 

Cia's body loomed overhead as she fell forward, right on top of both Links. By virtue of her impressive bust pushing her up from Dark Link’s body, her stomach was lifted enough from Link that he wasn't totally crushed. His brief moments of peace were shattered by the fear brought on by a sound. Louder than the sounds of her panting against her lover. Louder than the sound of her rapid heartbeat slowing back to normal. It was the sound of her stomach grumbling overhead. Softly pinned beneath her twitching tummy, he was forced to listen to the chorus of a hungry stomach, gurgling and grumbling, begging for a meal.

 

He had no idea what fate could await him. She had certainly teased him with the idea of swallowing him. Maybe biting him in half with her perfect white teeth (though in truth she wouldn’t; she found it was more fun to swallow whole). Yet they were all threats, threats he wished she’d never act upon. The sound of her empty, begging, belly instilled doubt in that wish coming true.

 

The wicked woman sat herself back up, and peered down at Link, who was struggling all over again. He must know what's coming, she thought to herself. He didn’t, but he had come to expect the worst from her. Her fingers trembled slightly when they closed around Link's body. She was still coming down from her orgasm, and thinking about what was coming next, sent a minor one through her body.

 

"Now, you'll get to sit against my stomach, while I fuck this clone of you. Well, a better you. Only unlike with him, you'll be on the inside," she said with little mystery to what she planned for Link.

 

He was exhausted, sticky, broken and beaten Unsurprisingly, the promise of death by digestion, he found the energy to kick around some more. Maybe, if he was lucky, the cum coating would be too slimy for her and he could slip out of her grasp. Although it had now become clear he was anything but lucky. She held him out far, slowly drawing him closer to her pouty lips, half opened in a soft moan. Looking down, he could see her hips swiveling again, the prospect of devouring him sending her into another lustful frenzy. Dexterous tongue dragged against her teeth, gleaming white and, he wished, ready to end him quickly.

 

Link found himself once again passing through her lips and being pressed down onto her nimble and skilled tongue. This time, as Link was tossed around, Cia would occasionally part her lips, giving Link a brief glimpse of the outside world. These moments always came due to her giving a pleasured purr that passed against her lips. Cia held a hand to her cheek and cooed softly at the delicious flavor she was savoring. Covered in two layers of cum, his flavor was unique and divine. This was by far her favorite means of eating Link so far. Sure, it took more work to do than just eating him outright, sans coating. But anything worth doing takes work.

 

After a time, Link felt himself with far more motor control than before. The fluid had been sucked clean from his body, and he could move more freely now. He had to take advantage of that rare chance. With skill and grace, Link managed to right himself on the bucking tongue. With feet planted behind her teeth, and arms, one of which was a painful struggle to get to work as well as the other, pressing up on her palette, Link managed to fix himself in place in her mouth, hoping to push open her mouth and leap out. He might die from the fall, but at least it would be quick, and on his own terms.

 

Cia knit her thin brows at the sensation and opened her mouth in curiosity. Although she couldn't see him, she could hear and feel his pained efforts to push open her mouth and resist being swallowed. She allowed him a moment of hope as her mouth opened, letting him peer down at the possible safe landing below. Because the more hopeful he was, she had learned, the further he’d have to fall to despair. Not the fall he was hoping for.

 

The broken hero saw his opportunity and steeled himself away to dive past her sharp teeth. Before he could act on that courage, that tongue returned to slide between his legs. There was no fighting the strength of her tongue. It curled up between his legs and pushed back on his chest, dislodging him from the front of her mouth. As he tumbled back, he felt the gravity shift further as her head tilted back. Link cried out as he started to get pulled down into her gullet. He was able to grab onto the various wrinkles inside her mouth to keep himself from going down, but he was only prolonging the inevitable. After several strong swallows, Cia was able to force the warrior down her throat, to be deposited in her waiting cauldron.

 

Cia let out a tiny burp when Link landed in her juices. She only wished she could pull out another Link to drop in with him, give him some company, but sadly that was impossible. The orb couldn't maintain sight on two worlds at a time. But she had her ways of having two Links inside of her.

 

He was in total darkness, and the only sounds he could hear were of his movement through the gastric juices, the stomach's growling, Cia's heartbeat, and the lewd sounds she was making. It was more cramped than he thought it would be, but not enough he couldn’t move. He assumed the acids would work quickly, but he found no luck there. Blindly he ran his hand against the walls, running along the perimeter in hopes of finding an exit. He knew there were only two exits from a place like that, and neither were ideal. However, they were better than death. He hoped. Just as he was getting used to moving waist deep in slow working gastric juices, a new element emerged. Link felt a new splash of wetness come raining down on him. He hated that he could so quickly recognize what the thick, slimy, fluid was.

 

Outside, Cia pulled the dark cock from her mouth with a smile. She peered down at her belly and gave it a couple pats. "There, that should keep you well fed for...well however long you have left," she said, following it up with a mocking laugh. She let out more sexual sounds as Link was struggling inside of her even more now. Pounding and clawing at the inside of her stomach. It made her feel divine, powerful, and oh so horny. So, not one to break a promise, Cia instructed her clone to stand behind her while she bent herself over the bed. She told Link he would hear her fucking from the inside, and so he would.

 

The gurgling and heartbeat was being drowned out by Cia's screaming and yelling. He could more clearly make out what she was saying while in her stomach than when he was in her vagina. He wished he couldn’t. Link had no choice but to listen to her parade of lewd exclamations.

 

“Oh, fuck yes! I am filled to burst with Link!” she managed to get out, each word coming between hard thrusts to her backside. “Fuck my ass! Fuck it! Spank me, you bastard! Make it loud enough for that pitiful excuse of a Link to hear!” In truth he couldn’t hear, not over all the other sounds and the wild ride he was forced to endure. The acids and cum were mixing together and splashing him constantly in the face and coating him entirely. However, just hearing her yell out the command was evidence enough that it was likely being obeyed.

 

“I’m all yours, Link! All of me! Take me and punish me with your hands! With your teeth! With your cock!” It was surreal to hear his name used like that, but what wasn’t surreal about his situation? He only wished she had been referring to him. In that moment near his death, no doubt it would have been better than where he was. Even without the comparison and having seen her riding the shadowy clone of himself, he knew it would be better than anything else in his life up to that point.

 

“I can’t wait to have the real you! You will be mine and I will be yours! The kingdom, everything, will be ours. The peasants will be food to fuel our passion. Your friends will be sex toys to aid in our desires! We will be like gods!” Link didn’t have the focus to think about what she had just said, about the dark plan she had laid out in vague, dramatic, detail. He couldn’t even hear himself think over the chorus of sex noises and the waves of life and death bombarding him.

 

Cia gripped the bedsheets as the shadow Link pounded into her asshole, stretching her out and filling her up. She thought about being fucked by the real Link, when she finally seduced him. She thought using Link’s “friends,” those who had held him back, as she saw it, suffering for her pleasure. She wanted Impa and Fi to be trapped under either of her breasts as they pressed into the mattress, suffocating them. A nipple shoved in either of their mouths, stifling the sounds of their screams, but not the vibrations that would rock through her buds. She imagined Ruto was stuck inside her pussy, being squeezed harder and harder until she was no more. Let’s see her swim through that wet cave, she thought. She especially looked forward to the day when she could get a hold of that goody-two-shoes Lana and shove her deep inside of her asshole. Lana would be nothing more than an obstacle for Link to overcome, to batter through with his delicious and powerful cock.

 

Finally, Zelda. Her death wouldn’t be unique, because she wasn’t unique, according to Cia. She would be swallowed and digested (a plan she had for all her basic subjects) and shat out like the excrement she was. However, after experimenting with this Link, Cia decided she may give Zelda some coating before swallowing her. Once she imagined Zelda weeping, her tears mixing with cum and acid, as Link, her champion, gave into the passion Cia knew was there, and fucked her silly, she exploded. Sexual juices sprayed from her vagina. Her desire fulfilled, temporarily, she waved her hand lazily, and the clone vanished in the same puff of smoke had appeared in.

 

After a brief nap, Cia sat up with a yawn. Hopeful he was still kicking, she poked and patted at her stomach, to rile Link awake. While he was no longer pounding on her walls, she could feel him moving around, slowly. It wouldn't be long. Despite how much fun she had, destroying all those Minish Cap Links was not her main goal. Truly, all she wanted was their caps. She could have left them alive and accomplished that, but where was the fun in that? As she added the last one to her collection, she was confident she had amassed enough of that unique brand of magic to form the spell she needed to take down that pompous Great Fairy.