- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So, it's been a while, I had a some trobule with how to continue the story and was conflicted about my writing. But with Franchise Writer's help I could move on and finally finish this chapter. The next one will be the last and it's almost done so the wait shouldn't be as long. Hope you can find this chapter enjoyable.




“Well, you see…” Yuuno fidgeted on her bed, thinking about how to ask this. She said it was to test how much she have progressed on overcoming her fear for men, and that was true, but only to some extent. She mostly saw this as a chance to get closer to Taro.

“O-Okay…! H-How about we check how much contact can I get…?” Finally asked Arashiko, trying to look calm.

“I guess we could try that…” Taro got weird vibes about this but he wanted to help his friend however he could. “Do you’ve something in mind to test that?”

“Yes! Yes! Ye-!” Yuuno lost her cool for a second and quickly stopped to try to keep her composure. “Ehem, yes … I was thinking… Maybe you could try climbing all the way to my face…?”

Taro noticed the giantess blushing when she asked this, making him feel embarrassed too. Then, he took his time to look all over her titanic body ‘How am I supposed t-’ it was then that he noticed that her classmate was still naked from the waist down. Because of the emotional rollercoaster that had happened since he was discovered neither of them noticed that. “Uh… Uhm… Yuuno, aren’t you feeling… Cold…?” Taro pointed to Yuuno’s crotch as he asked and looked aside.

“Eh?” the girl tilted her head not understanding what he was saying until she followed the direction his finger was pointing. Her face immediately got red, she sat on her legs and covered her crotch with her hand. “Awawawawa- No- Well- You see! This is part of the thing! This is part of the test to see how much I have overcome my fear for men!” Yuuno was panicking and spouted that in a rush thinking it was a good idea, she regretted it a second later though but felt like it was too late to change it.

“Well, if you say so…” Taro was still doubtful about this and didn’t dare to turn around.

“A-Anyway, D-Do you don’t want to… Climb me…?” Yuuno interrupted his thoughts. “N-no!! Of course I would like help you!” “Then, if it’s okay with you…” Arashiko adjusted herself so that she was sitting on her legs. “Could you… Start from here…?” She asked signaling her knee.

Taro gulped down his saliva and got ready to move forward, he grabbed her knee as best as he could with his little hands and started climbing. It was a bit hard but not as much as he expected. Once he got on, he had to walk forward on top of her thigh and tried his best not to look at her crotch.

Arashiko felt little Taro moving around and it made her feel all kind of emotions, mostly happiness and embarrassment. When he got to her thigh it also felt a bit ticklish, it made her move a bit, for her, which might as well be an earthquake for the little guy.

Taro fell because of Yuuno’s sudden movement and slammed face first on her thigh. ‘She’s soft… Really soft…’ It felt really nice to him and he wanted to stay more time leant on it but not wanting of taking advantage on her friend’s kindness he chose to continue. Taro got up and walked until the start of her waist, then he grabbed on her school uniform to continue climbing for some minutes until his head hit something soft.

“Eh…? What?” Taro looked up and noticed the thing obstructing his way was Yuuno’s mammoth breast. “Hey… Yuuno… Sorry I don’t think I can continue…” Not only he was embarrassed about this and wasn’t sure whether her classmate would want him to continue but it was also physically impossible for him to keep going, her chest was so big that is was basically a roof for him at the moment.

Yuuno on the other hand felt in heaven right now, after being a bit disappointed that Taro didn’t dare to try something with her crotch, she was now having all this physical contact with her crush. ‘This isn’t the usual kind of body touch with a lover but it counts… Right? Then the tiny’s voice snapped her back to reality. “Huh? What? You can’t?” She was sad when she heard that but it didn’t take her long to realize the reason. Still, Yuuno didn’t want this to end, she had to press on.

“You… You’re a bad boy, aren’t you Taro?” “Eh? Yuuno? What’re y-” “Don’t interrupt your mistress!” Yuuno of course wasn’t mad at him but she decided that acting as a sadist might be the best to keep this going, and it was working for Taro. “I’m sorry, Yuuno-sama!”.

“That’s better. Now, undress. It’s not fair that I’m like this and dirt like you get to keep its clothes” Taro did as his was ordered and immediately got out of his clothes, throwing them from Arashiko’s hand all the way to her bed.

“Good, job, you might not be as useless as you loo- ehem” Yuuno stopped herself before she finished “complimenting him”, as to not break her sadistic act. “You said you couldn’t continue little bug so you need some punishment for that! ”Arashiko grabbed Taro and dangled him on top of her breast, unbuttoning her uniform with her other hand. “You couldn’t continue because of my breast? How about I get you used to them?” She lowered him directly into her cleavage while she asked.

Taro was totally panting with excitement right now. Not much later his feet got in contact with Yuuno’s breast, they were as soft as the rest of her body, maybe even more. A nice smell lingered around him because of a combination of Yuuno’s natural body odor and the lotion she got on her body in the massage. She kept lowering him until only his head was showing. The masochist looked up and saw her enormous and beautiful face towering him with a stern expression.

“Now Taro, for starters give my breast a kiss okay?” Not wasting a second, Taro moved his head as fast as he could to kiss her boob, then the right one and then going back to the left one. Yuuno was immensely happy seeing this but she knew it might be best for him if she didn’t show it so the girl bit her lower lip and tried to keep her serious face. “Good little bug, now let me reward you!”.

Then Arashiko, slowly and carefully, pushed her breast against each other. She could feel Taro showing some resistance, kicking and moving against her chest. It felt incredible, all this power she had over him, ‘Is this how Mio-senpai feels when she acts as a sadist…? No, wait, I can’t do the same as her, I want to show my feelings in my own way…’.

Taro was in heaven, being called “bug” was nice and all but the way she was smothering was event better, her bosom massaging and hurting all of his body at the same time, even the boner had for a while now. Not having any chance of resisting. Then, it suddenly changed. He was still being smothered by her boobs and it still felt great but… ‘It feels somehow different, more… Gentle…?’.

Yuuno separated her breast and fished Taro out of there, bringing him closer to her face. “Taro… I… I can’t be like Mio-senpai… But I want to make you happy, in my own way, I like you Taro!” She moved him forward and pushed him against her lips. Her handle was tender, the same goes for her kiss. Her lips were enveloping his whole body. He could feel her hot breath coming from her mouth, and then, her tongue. Yuuno parted her lips and used her pink muscle to bring him past her maw, closing it not much later.

Yuuno was embarrassed after her confession and put him inside her mouth so that he couldn’t see her red face. Still, she wasn’t expecting that moving his tiny body around with her tongue would also feel nice.

Taro had a lot to take in almost no time. Her friend confessed to him and immediately devoured him. His surroundings were hot, slimy and odorous. The breath he felt before from her kiss was nothing in comparison to this.

Then, her tongue tumbled him around, pushed him against every inch of his prison. Against her cheeks, against her palate, under her tongue, he was getting a full tour in there. Being bathed in saliva, having her tongue hugging him from every direction, doing just as she pleased, it felt great for him. Still, it wasn’t because of her masochism. It somehow felt kind, like she was being very careful about it to not hurt him.

Finally Yuuno spitted him on her palm. Still embarrassed, she looked straight at him with resolution on her face. “Taro… You don’t have to answer to my confession right now but… You don’t hate me, do you?”

“No, of course not! I could never hate you Yuuno!” Taro didn’t have any time to think of an answer, being in her mouth and all, so her words took some weight off his shoulder. He wasn’t sure yet if he could see her as something more than a friend.

“Great!” Yuuno smiled at him sincerely. “Then, Taro, please let me do this…” She lowered him past her breast, past her belly, all the way to the bed in which she was sitting, and placed him in front of her crotch. “Taro… Could you… Please me…?”.

If Taro could see past her gigantic breast, he would find a blushing Arashiko sincerely asking him. Still, he could feel her feeling through her voice so he didn’t answer and just moved forward.

Yuuno’s crotch was overwhelming, to say the least, he was totally getting intimidated by it but couldn’t back down now that Yuuno showed him her sincere feelings. He put his hands on her lips and stroked them.

Not even a second later the giantess felt his classmate’s little hands moving around her groin. It felt like an electrical shock running through all of her. The body temperature was rising and it showed in her face. “Red as a tomato” would be an understatement right now. Doing as her instinct told her, she moved her left hand against her breast and toyed with her nipple, snipping it with her fingers and rubbing around it. As for her right hand…

Also being turned on now, Taro was being a bit rougher on her lips with each stroke. Lifting his head, he easily found her clit laying not much higher than him so the tiny masochist took a bit of impulse and charged forward to climb Yuuno’s crotch until he arrived to the not-so-small button. He surrounded it with his arms and was ready to start licking when a huge finger descended on top of his head, pushing it directly against her classmate’s body.

Yuunos’s right hand was directed to her clit. The instant she felt Taro closer to it she couldn’t hold back at all and just directed her hand against him. With her finger on top of her head, she could manipulate it as she wanted. Using her digit to push him against her clit, circling around it, the arousal she felt was on a whole different level than anything she felt before. Also, the through all of her actions she could feel Taro’s tiny tongue rubbing and licking against her button. Noticing the liquid stream that appeared between her legs, she was ready for the next step.

Taro was happily licking Yuuno’s body until two fingers got on each side of his waist and lifted him away from it, only to get him back in front of her crotch. He immediately noticed his surroundings were way damper than before. Barely having time to think about it, the two digits from before pushed his back, making him go forward, directly to her slit. Now feeling intimidated, Taro wanted to go back for a minute to get mentally ready but Yuuno’s hand wasn’t that permissive. Her lower body was calling and it was going to get him.

The instant contact was made, the giantess gasped. Taro’s body got inside her very easily because of all the lubrication his classmate produced. Her insides were similar to her mouth but even more powerful. The spaces was smaller and he could feel her muscles pulsating against him. The odor was more alluring. Her juices were thicker. On the whole, he had even less mobility than before, though that didn’t stop him of trying to trash around instinctively.

“Taro… He’s completely inside of me…” laying on her bed with a kind of dumb smile of excitement drawn on her face, Yuuno was reflecting on what she just did. The lust brought forward by a foreign body getting in her lower lips made her left hand get even more active with her nipple. Then, the trashing came. Taro in a mix of trying to get in a more comfortable position and wanting to pleasure her friend moved around as much as he could. Of course, Yuuno felt that and it made her more aroused, making her moan with pleasure. “T-Taro…!!”

Getting her right hand to work again, she inserted two fingers back into her until them hit Taro and moved him around all of her insides. He was shoved and rubbed against her walls, forced to taste her juices, and yet he didn’t stop moving his arms and legs around. His pleasure was increasing, especially with all the rubbing his lower body was getting from Yuuno’s fingers and her muscular walls. He could barely hear muffled moans. He wanted to continue for her.

Her fingers’ movement plus Taro’s delicate actions from her limbs and tongue built a lot of pleasure inside Yuuno. She kept shouting and increasing her fingers’ pace “Taro, keep going!!”.

Taro couldn’t really hear her but did as she wanted anyway and even started biting lightly her walls. Yuuno’s excitement got to her peak, thrusting her fingers one final time, stronger than any of the other before, she pushed Taro as far as she could, shoving and keeping him in place as she arched her back against the bed. “TARO, I CAN’T HOLD IT ANYMORE, I’M GON-” she couldn’t even finish her phrase as Yuuno climaxed, getting her fingers out of her and soaking her bed sheets with her cum.

Taro was in the same situation as Yuuno, being pressed against her flesh got him to his limit and he came right there. But he didn’t have time to rest as a wave of Yuuno’s cum washed over him.

Lying down on the bed Yuuno took a couple of second to catch her breath as her right hand clumsily felt around her slit, getting slowly inside, looking for her little crush.

Not much later she found it. Luckily, it seems her cum pushed him closer to her entrance. Yuuno made an effort with her tired arm and got Taro to her face, depositing her on her cheek which was bouncy enough to cushion his fall. Not having strength to do much more, he fell face first.

“Taro… Did you… Enjoy that…?” The giantess asked within gasps, fearing the little guy could hate her now. Taro didn’t have strength to shout so he just decided to kiss her cheek a couple of times until he was sure she noticed.

Giggling nonstop because of how happy that made her, lightly got her fingers on top of his back and cuddled her cheek against him. Carefully, she dragged him against her face towards her lips and gave him a little peck to his whole body.

After staying like that for some minutes and having recovered a bit of their strength, Yuuno sat down on her bed and got Taro on top of her cupped hand. “Taro, let’s take a bath, have something to eat, maybe watch a movie and then I’ll get you to Mio-senpai next morning, okay?”

“Sounds great” Taro was really happy right now. He was confessed to, he had a really special moment with Yuuno and he was going to complete his test.

The rest of the night wasn’t as eventful as their adventure on the bed. Other than some rubbing and teasing here and there at the bathtub, they spend the night as a couple of friends would until it was time to sleep.

The next morning, the high school girl brought her little classmate to school way earlier than usual. She hid him inside her breast pocket.

Taro could clearly feel her warm through her t-shirt, as well as the elasticity of her body. Even after what they just did the night before, it was hard not to feel embarrassed about it.

Finally arriving to the clubroom, Yuuno left Taro on top of a desk. “Taro, I’m sorry but it’s my turn to clean the classroom this morning so I’m in a hurry! I already texted Mio-senpai about you being here so don’t worry okay, I’ll see you later!”. Yuuno left not wasting a second.

“Wait, Yuuno!!... Damn, she’s gone. I just hope she properly explained the situation to senpai…” after that he just sat on the desk and waited.

Around ten or fifteen minutes later, the door opened once again and a (relatively) small girl got in, with a long blond hair flickering as she walked and a black ribbon which resembled to a pair of bunny ears bouncing on top of her head, that was Mio Isurugi without a doubt. She stood firmly at the center of the room and scanned around with her eyes. “That’s weird. Arashiko just told me that BuTaro would be in he-…”. Stopping as she noticed something on the desk, she squinted her eyes and got closer to the furniture.

Now being next to it, she could clearly who he was but her mind was refusing to believe it. “Is this… Some kind of toy?” She asked while moving her finger forward.

Taro was dumbstruck, seeing her sadistic senpai like this for the first time. But, he could snap out of it just before her finger made contact with him. “It’s me, senpai! Taro Sado! I know it might be hard to believe but I was shrunk with Noah’s weird invention as a test from Michiru-sensei and-”.

Taro was interrupted by Mio’s finger being on top of his face. “Wait… First I’m seeing a small Taro on top of the desk and know I’m hearing it… I’m even feeling it… This isn’t a dream, is it?” Mio asked while pinching lightly her cheek.

“No, senpai! As I was saying, Michiru-sensei shrunk me as a test to see if I could get to you while being shrunk. To see if I could overcome my masochism and focus on the objective!”.

“I see. I’ll have to make sure Michiru tell me this things beforehand next time… I swear if it wasn’t that I’m getting used to the craziness of Noah’s inventions I would be freaking out by now…”.

Taro was glad his test was over. Now he just had to rest and wait until th- “Say, BuTaro… How about we check your progress?”.

It seems this wasn’t over just yet.